L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

RP] URGENT: Demand of inquiry Kalixtus + Rodrigo_Manzanarez

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 29, 2016 7:05 pm    Sujet du message: RP] URGENT: Demand of inquiry Kalixtus + Rodrigo_Manzanarez Répondre en citant

My brothers and sisters,

my General Vicar Kalixtus (Arq Diocese Salzburg, Priest of Graz, the center of the heretic RAK!) was suspected by the very heretic RAK leader Nicolaus_fugger and the excommunicated Adam Fugger (Adam) that Kalixtus shall have committed witchcraft in Graz in May when our churches were massively attacked there by RAK fanatics.

Me myself am suspected to be his Evil Grand Master. As by the way our whole church is "evil", but anyway.

The Exorcists have examined the case and brother Egal certified us not being possessed.

Furthermore I now request to examine that by the Inquisition. Kalixtus and me have nothing to hide.

We ask for a clear verdict of non guilty, what will be presented to the Empire.

What made clear, that Rome is the only one to decide who is a witcher and not someone else. Especially NOT a very heretic group like the RAK or a Duke.

Having a long trial would only help the heretic RAK so I would be happy if that trial can be quick and ask for understanding.

So let us get to the facts I have and can deliver:

I can deliver nothing else than an official announcement from the RAK, that Kalixtus is a witcher and me his Grand Dark Master. Saying that Kalitxtus shall have summoned lightnings with evil powers.

It's simply their tactic. Frist they try to recruit our brothers like Sir_christoph or Lenaya, that were put on the index for that act of defection.

If that doesnt work they spread lies like they did with brother Abendlicht, former Cardinal or Marsanius, former priest of Graz. Now they try with Kalixtus and me. Who were couragous enough to stand that challenge in Styria that is dominated by the heretic RAK for the Duke's familiy open supports that heresy.

Kalixtus personally delivered the following. I can't see anything that Points to witchcraft.

It would really appreciate by the German clergy to get that approved.

BTW I asked Adam to deliver testimonies or whatever. He never did.. even if.. it will be from People that believe in what their RAK Patriarch tells them.

[rp]
Citation:
[center]

Graecium, Styriae
Dies nonas XV. Maius anno Domini MCDLXIV
[/center]

This is an ducumentary report about the events on May 5th. 1464

To His Eminence Rodrigo Manzanarez, to my beloved Aristotelian Church,

the Holy Mother Church was victim of an brutal attack of styrian citizens on this day May 5th. 1464.During the devotion we heared the tumult outside the church on the streets and the church square.I uplifted me from my prayer and rang the bells of St. Galadriel as i saw the armed citizens. They had stones, torches, pitchforks and other big weapons like that.My prayers and intercecions went to the patroness of my church - Archangel Galadriel. Her protection must be implored, cause i stepped in front of the church and in front of the mob.The trueness of our religion and the power of the virtue must be protected.I said to the mob: Revers from your path. Regret your sins. Get beck to your home.But the mob didn´t mean it!There was no help from the polical side of Styria. No beadles, no army - nothing.It was said, that the self-appointed priest oft the RAK Sir_christoph blessed this mob in his way to lynch a cleric of the Holy Aristotelian Church, to burn the church and to burn me on a stake.In this awkwardness - all power was in the faith and the aristotelian people who were now assambled. Obviously old mates from a faithful aristot named Ascelius.They stand between me and the believers so as we stand to protect our church.Thay sang and i prey, i read the hagiography of St. Galadrial and bagged again, that this mob should retire. But they threw stones and torches.A sudden change in the weather or a sudden overcome by the realization, that their quest will be failed - because we will not move - have the result, that many citizens returns to their homes - the mob capitulated.This was an open attack against a cleric of the Holy Mother Church, an open attack against a noble of the German Kingdom, an open attack against a styrian citizen.Styria has failed to fulfil the responsibility to protect their citizens.We stand alone. It is due to the will of God and the courage of the aristotelic people, that we life today.I leave with a Logion of Christos:To miscreants come to contradict him, Christos answered: “Believe in God, for outside of God and religion, no speck of truth exists, nothing of value, nothing of meaning; nothing exists outside of God. In return, existence is free, therefore, believe in Him and cease using the broken option.” God save the Holy Mother Church

Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domine

[center][/center]

[/rp][/quote]

Citation:

Office of Exorcists

To the Styrian authorities and the nobles,
To all the German clergy, especially across the Styrian lands,
To the whole Styrian people, faithful loyals to the Most High and its Holy Aristotelian Church,

We, Our Most Reverend Eminence Edoardo Borromeo Galli, dict "Egal", Archexorcist and Grand Master Exorcist of the wonderful and pious Brotherhood of the Exorcists, Plenipotentiary Prelate of the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church and head cleric of the Dicastery of New and Developing Churches, Bishop In Partibus of Beyrouth,

After having examined carefully the situation of Our Brother, His Eminence Rodrigomanzanarez, National Suffragant Cardinal and Archbishop of Salzburg, and Our Brother Kalixtus, General Vicar of Salzburg and parish priest of Graz, knowing deeply their educational path and the actions they practise in their important and careful role of religious guides for the believers of the territory,

DENY, DISAPPROVE and TURN DOWN

every rumour spreaded out about their possible connection with magical supertistion and witchcraft, especially connected with demons, devils and tormented souls

DISOWNING and REBUKING

whoever makes himself or herself responsible to share these opinions

and WARNING

all the faithful to not be deceived by those falsehoods:
the whole Holy Roman Aristotelian Church and its clerics are always at the service of the weak and the poor and want to aid everyone who is in insecure conditions or is asking for help.

May Our Lord cover us with His hands and protect us forever.

Given in Rome, on the XXII day of May in the year of Grace MCDLXIV, by

His Most Reverend Eminence Edoardo Borromeo Galli,
Plenipotentiary Prelate and Roman Elector Cardinal of the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church,
Bishop In Partibus of Beyrouth,
Archexorcist and Grand Master Exorcist of the Brotherhood of Exorcists,
Cardinal-priest of Saint Sylphael Outside-the-Walls,
Cardinal-governor of the Patrimonium Sancti Titi and Count of Civitavecchia,
Inquisitor

Here is the announcement of the very heretic RAK. That just by the way is officially and in public inciting to murder Kalixtus and me.

Nicolaus_fugger a écrit:
[rp]

Die aristotelische reformierte und einzig wahre Kirche
an ihre ehrwürdigen Brüder und Schwestern im Glaube,
an die ihr anbefohlenen Kinder,
an alle Rechtgläubigen,
und an alle die dies lesen oder davon Kenntnis erhalten

Mit äusserster Sorge haben Wir von den Ereignissen erfahren, die sich in Graz zugetragen haben.
Dort hat sich, nach vielerlei Zeugnis und Aussage, der ketzerische Kalixtus der Wetterhexerei schuldig gemacht durch beschwören von tödlichen Blitzen!
Wem jetzt noch Beweise für die Verderbtheit der Ketzerei fehlten, der möge sich verdeutlichen, mit welchen Mächten man im Bunde sein muss, um über Magie befehlen zu dürfen!
Geführt wird der Hexer, wie allen bekannt ist, von Rodrigo Manzanarez. Dieser Ketzer nennet sich dreist Priester und ist doch nichts als der Vater der Lüge, der Verblendung und der Zauberei.

Wir haben leider in Unserem Leben schon verschiedenartige Irrtümer gesehen und gehört. Dass einer jedoch verderbliche Lehren predigt und Taten begeht, die wider Gott sind und der Kreatur huldigen, und sich dabei einen Priester Gottes zu nennen wagt, hat selbst Uns erschreckt.

Die Anwesenheit des Hexers und seines schwarzen Meisters stellt eine Gefahr für die Seelen der Rechtgläubigen und eine Beleidigung und Verhöhnung Gottes dar.
Darum ist benanntem Hexer auferlegt, binnen Dreier Tage nach Anschlag dieser Bulle die Steiermark zu verlassen. Nach Ablauf genannter Frist, darf ein jeder den Hexer und Verderber totschlagen und durch diese Tat reichlich Güter im Himmel anhäufen.
Die Besitzungen des Benannten und seines teuflischen Meisters sind niederzubrennen und die Asche ist von einem Priester zu reinigen.

Wir befehlen strengstens, dass kein Rechtgläubiger den oben benannten Götzendienern ,unter Androhung der sofortigen Exkommunikation, helfen oder in irgend einer Weise beistehen darf.

[/rp]

Translation of underlined:

It is with trouble that we recognized what happend in Graz.
A lot of witnesses witnessed that the heretic Kalixtus (heretic in eyes of RAK of course as we all are from the roman church..) has committed weather witchcraft by summoning deadly lightnings.
(Those "Witnesses" have never been named neither "evidence". Though RAK is great to invent evidence, just by the way)
Who is still asking for their evil being that one shall recognise with what evil powers one must ally to use magic!
The witcher is leaded by the well known Rodrigo_Manzanarez.
This heretic is calling himself a priest, though is only the father of lies, illusion and magic.

We have seen many irritations in our live. But that one is preaching heretic wisdom and committing actions, that are against god and the creature and naming himself a priest did shock us (oh he just should have a look in the mirror..)

The presence of the witcher and his dark master are a danger for the souls of faithfuls (the RAK heretics) and a an insult to God!

It's the Sorceres duty to leave Styria within 3 days. When the deadline expires everyone is allowed to >>>kill<<< the sorcerer and to receive richdom in heavon for that.

The possessions of the witcher and his master shall be burned and the ashes by cleaned by a priest. We order clearly that no faithful (RAK heretic is meant) may help these tin god servants. They will be excommunicated if they do.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 29, 2016 10:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"There is no evidence, no witnesses, no probable cause... most likely a badly executed plan to try to discredit a member of the Church.

But, dear Eminent Brother, if you wish the Holy Inquisition to look into this, we will. I will send the request higher up.
"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 29, 2016 11:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Fiat justicia pereat mundus
    Commission

We, His Eminence Arnault d'Azayes, Marquis of Ancona, Roman Elector cardinal from the parish of Saint-Ripolin of the Angels, French Primate, Archbishop of Bourges, Pontifical legist, Chancelor of Cyril Kad cardinal d'Azayes,
    in our quality of Chancellor of the congregation of the Holy Inquisition,

Commissionate the missus inquisitionis Robert Étienne Scipione de'Medici de la Rose Noire [Scolopius.] to inquire about the complaint of HE Rodrigo Manzanarez about Kalixtus.

Signed and sealed on the 29th day of May in Rome, in the year of grace MCDLXIV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocent VIII.
---------------------------------
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 29, 2016 11:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am thankful the case is handled and we will wait and obey to the upcoming steps.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 14, 2016 12:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After months of intensive Research and very chewy communication with the In Gratebus Judge of Styria Niklas Fugger I have the following Status:

There seems to be consensus from all sides that lightnings somehow appeared from the unknown, but the reason for is fully speculative.

The "justice" of Styria is not able to deliver any well-grounded proof for witchcraft, that they assert it is. Some confusing written testymonys are existing, some even say Kalixtus summoned demons, but the witnesses behind are not verifiable.

(It's all something from MC People. And they are not even individuals but groups like "Crowd of People". MC Witnesses do not help, for they can be generated from anyone as much some can use his fanatasy. Prosecution as well as defense plea)

The "justice" of Styria evaluates these "testimonys" as witchcraft from Kalixtus because the heretic leader of RAK told them that it is. The judge has a RAK confession and a RAK follower needs to obey to the RAK leader. Otherwise he is excomunicated and punished hard. So he is not even objective.

On the other hand we have verifably witnesses that testify that Kalixtus has only invoked a Saint that is recognised by Rome to help. Nothing more, nothing less.

A possible causality between the invocation of help from the Saint and the lightnings can only be measured by the SO in my view.

I highly appreciate that Kalixtus anyway accepted to be tested by the expert Exorcists. And as I expected he is free from an evil Possession. So that indeed Counts for him.

So summary: I don't see a Basis for witchcraft on Basis on the existing Facts. In Addition i dont see any further handling here of this case by SI. So in my view this file should be closed but of course that is not up to me to decide but of course SI.

(OFF: As User the whole Thing is and was very chewy indeed for there is a lot of User-Anger and RL-RP mixing in here aside from Styrian Players just to somehow damage the Char of Kalixtus primarily. It's the same behaviour as in the past with other church Players that somehow tried to make their work for Roman church in Styria. I personnally don't see it helpful to somehow support such destructive User behaviour from Styrian players, but thats simply my personnel view. Even though I really tried to base my post here pure on RP. I appreciate to do RP with Inquisition even when not comfortable maybe Smile but no more with unfair players from Styria in this regard)
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 14, 2016 10:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"These explanations are indeed plausible. I will inform myself on the advancement of this inquiry, and bring you back answers, dear brother."

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2016 9:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear brother,

I am sorry to inform you that the missus Scolopius hasn't done anything on this file. We will talk with him to have explanations about this evident breach to his duties. Haven't followed the file, I let you the choice:
- or we trust your advice and the case is closed
- or I try to find someone at the international inquisition who would agree to do his job

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2016 2:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I thank for the feedback.

With the current "evidences" and ways "evidences" appear to be "produced" I would appreciate the file is closed. It's seems a pure Farce to unuse the system against us.

No question Kalixtus and me will always be ready to be judged if there is something that is not in line with the Dogma.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2016 3:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alright brother, then let us close this file.

Mort des cardinaux von Frayner et d'Azayes
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 17, 2016 4:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you a lot, brother.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Sainte Vérité - Holy Truth - Heilige Wahrheit - Santa Verità - Santa Verdade -> AULA JARKOV : Accueil - Welcome - Accetazione Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: