L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Informations about current charges in these lands

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 25, 2016 4:02 pm    Sujet du message: Informations about current charges in these lands Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers and Sisters, greetings to the whole assembly.

Here we are, Our Most Reverend Eminence Edoardo Borromeo Galli, known as "Egal", Plenipotentary Prelate of the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church and holder of the keys for the Office for New and Developing Churches, the branch of Our Institution which manages the operations for new Aristotelian communities on development and helps the faithful wherever they're in minority or in danger.

I'm really glad to be here among You, unless we had really many troubles in the past, but I have some questions that urge me: is there any moe clergy of Our Holy Church among these lands? Is there a Primate for Our assembly here in Albania? Who is He/She?

Thank You, may the Almighty bless Your steps next to the Truth and the Reason and His Protection.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Moisi_Golem_Komneni

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 16, 2016 12:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
KAPITULLI 9: BESIMET FETARE NË MBRETËRINË E ARBËRISË

9.A.1. Mbretëria e Arbërisë njeh si të vetmin besim zyrtar Kishën Universale të Besimit të Lashtë, si kishë autonome Arbëre e drejtuar nga Patriarku i Arbërisë.
9.A.2. Mbretëria e Arbërisë njeh Kishën Universale të Besimit të Lashtë si zotëruesen dhe mirëmbajtësen e vetme të ndërtesave kishtare në Arbëri. Uzurpimi i këtyre ndërtesave pa autorizimin e Patriarkut të Arbërisë, do të ndëshkohet si krim kapital nga Mbretëria.
9.A.3. Besimet e tjera fetare mund të ushtrohen vetëm privatisht. Predikimi i tyre në vendet publike do të konsiderohet trazirë publike dhe do të dënohet si krim i lehtë.
9.A.4. Mbretëria e Arbërisë njeh dhe pranon vetëm martesat dhe pagëzimet e kryera nga prelatët e Kishës Universale të Besimit të Lashtë.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Kisha e Arbërisë - L'Église d'Albanie - Church of the Kingdom of Albania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: