L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Cellae Apostolus Paulus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 01, 2016 4:33 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Cellae Apostolus Paulus Répondre en citant

The cell was near the garden, where a brother was devoted to look after the herbs (many of them used for medicinal purposes), the spices and some other vegetables that were grown inside the monastery, instead of the fields outside the walls. And the name of the cell, honored the Apostle Paulus, who was a merchant, like the portuguese people: brave navigators and traders, they had the admiration of Nicolás Borja, as he considered them as the closest people to his own.

As such, he was waiting an old friend there...

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Palladio
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 05, 2016 4:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was still morning and the sun began to gleam on the horizon, and the old cardinal was walking through the abbey, fascinated by such beauty. A green dense arboreal contrasted with the granite rocks of the architectural work.

Inside, Palladio sought to the Cell which had been indicated by letter. When he found his Cell he saw his old friend, cardinal Nicolino.

- Brother, how are you? Here you have such a beautifull and quite space.
His Eminence Palladio Monforte | Roman Elector Cardinal | Cardinal of St. John of the Martyrs | Vice-chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith | Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora | Count of Orvieto & Viscount of São Bento | Professor at Seminário Menor de Viana do Castelo
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 15, 2016 3:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolás smiled when he saw Palladio. They also had been quite close, and he still remembered the days they worked together to renew the church of Portugal. Finally, they had sucess, and now they had many reasons to be proud.

-Oh, I'm good, brother! I'm happy to see you, it has been a long time!-he said, while he gave him a fraternal hug.

-Tell me, please, how is the portuguese church? I saw many Bishops changed. NReis, Arturrebelo...what happened to them? However, I'm quite happy to see many young and enthusiastic people between the ranks of your Church. That's a good thing!

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Palladio
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 11, 2017 1:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Palladio heard Nicolino's words.

- Thank you brother. We live in liquid times, nothing is meant to last. Nothing ever seems solid. Some come and some go. The Portuguese Church needs to find a balance point.

Let me thank you personally, brother, for all the support that you has provided to the Portuguese Church.

http://www.agencia.ecclesia.pt/netimages/old/bentoxvi_ovo_siza.jpg

It's a dove inside an egg. The dove represents peace and the egg represents protection. It's a present for you, for all the work that you had to protect the peace.

His Eminence Palladio Monforte | Roman Elector Cardinal | Cardinal of St. John of the Martyrs | Vice-chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith | Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora | Count of Orvieto & Viscount of São Bento | Professor at Seminário Menor de Viana do Castelo
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits -> Cellae Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: