L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

All Saints Day

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Holy Office and Causes of the Saints - Saint-Office et Causes des Saints
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 11, 2017 10:07 am    Sujet du message: All Saints Day Répondre en citant

The young bishop from Utrecht enters the halls of this congregation for the first time in his life. He has mainly been studying in the Library and been active on some of the many councils in Rome, but never before has he been in these parts of Rome. Somewhat uncertain if he is at the right place he walks in and looks around. There are a number of clergy members around him, so he'd figured he'd approach them and ask a question.Brothers and sisters, allow me to introduce myself, I am Alexei from Holland and the past few months I have been studying scripture and making some translations. On my journey I noticed that I was unable to find any scripture on 'All Saints Day' (November 1st). So I am wondering, can you tell me where I can find the scripture that describes that feast day that is on our calendar? Patiently and respectfully Alexei waits for his brothers and sisters to answer him, maybe he is even in the wrong place.

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 11, 2017 12:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Vice chancelor came to the Excellency of Utrecht he already met inside the walls of the CESE.

Welcome, Excellency. Someone just told me you have a question about the All Saint Day. Here I am.

And he handed out some codex, copies of the ancient volumen which rested on the shelves of the Roman library.

Here you have the text about Aornos and here the text about the last days of Aristote during which he announces the coming of the one who comes after him.

Do you have any question more ?

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 13, 2017 8:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, it is nice to meet you here too! Thank you for the welcome. The young bishops accepts the papers that are given to him by the Vice Chancellor and studies them quick. When he does that he understands why he didn't notice them earlier. Your Eminence, I have been looking in the scripture to the word 'Allerheiligen' and to the date 'November 1st'. That result left me empty handed, as far as I can tell they are also not in these two texts. And on the Calendar they point to other texts as well. Can you explain to me how these two texts relate to Allerheiligen and how they should be explained to the people that visit my Church? Alexei hopes that his questions are not too much, he is trying to learn more here in Rome.

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Franciscus_bergoglio

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 22, 2017 12:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good morning.
I tried to find a link to what is also said in Calendar:

Citation:
All Saint's Day
- We have a memory for the Communion of Saints
- Text : http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=6705
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=6889

Objectively, in the proposed readings, we do not explicitly speak of the communion of saints, to the maximum of martyrdom choice, acceptance of death, prophecies about the fate of the teachings of Aristotle ...
The concept of the feast should be related to the desire to unite our earthly life to the model of martyrdom that the saints have given to witness to their faith.
Undoubtedly the first text is the most suitable, while the second has a weak link, in my opinion.

I believe that at this point All Saints Day should be cherished and remembered as the feast in favor of the martyrs, as exemplified by the decision of Aristotle in the first reading.
Each of us, in All Saints Day, does the desire for martyrdom memory for faith, to reach out and share the holiness of those who preceded us in the choice and now lives in the Solar Paradise in communion with the Almighty and the Prophet Aristotle.

Gran Priore dell'Ordine Francescano - Prefect of the Saint Office - General Vice-Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 03, 2017 9:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monseigneur Alexei listens to the words of the new comer here in the room. His view on this situation is clear and understandable. Something this priest can work with back home. Thank you brother for your words of wisdom. I understand what you are explaining to me. Holland is just a small country, we only have one local saint and do celebrate his passing as well on a separate day. During the next All Saints day I shall read from the "De belegering van Aornos – Hoofdstuk I" and work from that. I appreciate that you took the time to answer me.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Holy Office and Causes of the Saints - Saint-Office et Causes des Saints Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: