L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Arrivée d'une Riddermark
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Elvyna

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 20, 2017 10:41 pm    Sujet du message: Arrivée d'une Riddermark Répondre en citant

Elle arriva dans le grand édifice. Elle fut intimidée de se retrouver ici, et s'approcha de la personne présente.

- Bonjour, je suis Elvyna von Riddermark, je viens de la part de son Eminence Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal de Saint-Jean.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Francesco_maria
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 23, 2017 6:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Sforza was informed of the arrival of a lady at the College of Heraldry. He came personally to the entrance and approached the newcomer:

"Welcome to the Pontifical Heraldry College! I am Cardinal Sforza in what can I help you?"

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 23, 2017 6:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal and Teutonic Herald had heard from his friend that he was sending someone there way. He curiously awaited to know more but said nothing for the time, Francesco having intervened quickly.

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 23, 2017 10:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She waited patiently and then saw two people arrive. To the anglophone sound, she concentrated to make herself understood all the same. Despite her primitive English.

- Greetings, thank you for your welcome. I am Elvyna von Riddermark, His Eminence Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint-Jean, offered to come here to submit my candidature and to enter the Pontifical Heraldry. I was at the heraldry of Franche Comte, and for the moment, Herald at the Imperial Heraldry. When his Eminence informed me that there was a Pontifical Heraldry, I was interested in evolving and learning something else.
Elvyna

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 28, 2017 2:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Looks at them, smiles and coughs.
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 28, 2017 3:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He looked at his eminent brother and did a slight smile.

"Well, moving onward then. You thus have experience. Would you be so kind as too provide us with letters of nomination to those positions you have occupied?

I would like to know your proficiency in creating and partitioning coat of arms, as well as your mastery of the wax for seals. You can verbally elaborate on your skill level, but a single image is a thousand words. I hope you have brought a few examples of your work for us?
"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 29, 2017 7:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Smiling to the guests, Cardinal Sforza said:

"Madame Elvyna von Riddermark entrusts you with the expertise of Cardinal Hull, our experienced Herald, who will know how to evaluate your skills. I have full confidence in him and we will be happy to welcome you to the Pontifical Heraldry College!"

MessagePosté le: Sam Avr 29, 2017 9:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Smiled beneath their words.

- Okay, I planned to take you all this.

Look at Cardinal Hull. Expecting to give more proofs, she handed him a smile.

- For the Imperial Heraldry, there are no documents attesting my integration, you would have to contact the King of Arms, Aislinn Isabeau Borgia (Stormhawk), so that she can confirm this.

----------

Everything is sent by mp
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 02, 2017 2:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Looks at the document.

"My daughter, according to this, you were thus in charge of the wax and thus of making seals. Do you have any example of your work from that time?

As for the Imperial Heraldry, what function do you occupy? I know the King of Arms well, I will speak with her. But, I would love to hear you first Smile
"

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 02, 2017 2:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Smiles and answers.

- What I showed you, the second and third are those I created when I was a sigillography herald in Franche Comté. The first and the Caot of arms are what I created as an imperial herald. But if you want more, I can.

At the Imperial Heraldry, I create the Caot of arms, the seals and I also perform the ceremonies of ennoblements, and the reception of the nobles, and a little genealogy too.
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 02, 2017 11:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull laughed.

"Ah, very well, I had actually read your oddments and skipped the annex showing your work. It seems that I am not perfect, and this is the proof ^^

I will review your work and reflect upon your candidacy. The Pontifical Colleges of Rome will give you an answer shortly. In the mean time, you may visit the city, and I will provide you with room and board if it is necessary.
"

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 03, 2017 4:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Smile amused at the situation.

- This happens, no one is really perfect, everyone must just do the best he can.Thank you for your time, I will follow your advice and visit. I expect from you.

Bows to salute him respectfully and takes the road to the city.
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 03, 2017 5:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nods his head and does a quick blessing for the women, wishing to her a good visit.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 09, 2017 7:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After a few days of pleasant visits, she went back to the place to hear news.
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 10, 2017 2:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Herald was informed by a guard. He came to the entrance to greet the applicant.

"Greetings, my daughter. I am happy to see you well. Unfortunately, I cannot give you an answer yet as I require a missing consensus. Please, forgive the delay as the hierarchy of the Colleges is currently a bit... mixed up. Return in two days time, and I will have a letter waiting for you."
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers: