L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit CanonLien fonctionnel : Le Réseau
Lien fonctionnel : Le ParcheminLien fonctionnel : Les Registres
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Interview with Cesare of Frundsberg, Emperor candidate
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Eglise du Saint Empire - Die Kirche des Heiligen Römischen Reiches Deutscher Nation
Chiesa del SRING - Church of the SRING
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 08, 2017 8:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Let us bring the Religion out of Focus and concentrate on security matters.

I smile and continue.

The Fatum and their Followers often walked through Savoy to plunder somewhere. Will you further allow it? Be assured the church Forces are either no friends of them. But whats the right way to handle that?

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 09, 2017 11:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cesare answered to another question of H.E. Rodrigo.
"Your Eminence, I reported this exact issue in my program: the fact that helvetic groups of robbers pass through Savoy to plunder other provinces. I think that the Emperor should discuss about this problem with the Regents of the Francophone Provinces in order to find an efficient solution. Furthermore I think that the Empire could cooperate with those foreign nations who are constantly attacked by the helvetics, in order to find the most appropriate solution."

Head of the Family von Frundsberg | Heir and Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire | Imperial Prince of Wetzlar | Imperial Lord of Eppstein
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 09, 2017 12:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I listen carefully and reply:

May the virtue of friendship and justice inspire all participants and past victims that a common defense for peace is helpful and important to handle these robbering campaigns. I thank you for the answer.

I have no more questions. My mimic tells I am very pleased with all answers. They show eagerness and virtuosity. Well combined and balanced with realism. In my view.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 09, 2017 1:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It is correct and it is a problem within the German Kingdom, that their rules and laws can't be modify easily so we have a lot of stalemate in this part of the Empire. In my mind it must be a very big issue for the new Emperor as ruler of the Empire to rule and to show, that no Kingdom can do their own thing. A strong Empire is an Empire for all members and in the German Kingdom there is nobody how cares about the Emperor.

It must be an important thing to make the Kingdoms able to act, isn't it?

You should think about it. Most of the problems within the SRING are problems of leadership. To many Kingdoms can build separations and Kingdoms who aren't able to act are dead ones.

It could be a good advise to be a ruler and not a administrator of several Kingdoms. What do you think?

Kali smiles, he likes this debate and of course this candidate.

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 10, 2017 5:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Your Eminence, any kind of institution that doesn't work can be a serious problem, however a solution can always be found out in order to fix it properly."
"What I'd like to be clear about is that I would always highly respect the Magna Charta, which states that the Provinces are the base of the Empire and since they are so important they have a high level of authonomy. That means that an Emperor shouldn't always heavily interfere or intervene in their internal matters, unless it is explicitly requested. I think that a desired cooperation between the Empire and a Province, or the Empire and the Kingdom in this case, would be far more efficient and appreciated than just having the Empire imposing rules and laws."
"But you're right stating that an Emperor should be a ruler and not an administrator, this is why I can guarantee that I will rule with the intention of being as fair and right as possible."

Head of the Family von Frundsberg | Heir and Chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire | Imperial Prince of Wetzlar | Imperial Lord of Eppstein
estevan

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 21, 2017 7:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Thank you!

From Us, Ruggero Cesare von Frundsberg, Emperor of the Glorious Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ by grace of God and of the people

To the Regents of the Provinces of the Empire
To the Provincial Councillors of the whole Empire,
To the mayors of the Imperial cities,
To all of the imperial and provincial nobles,
To all the Aristotelian Clergy of the Empire,
To all the imperial people,
To anyone who will read or will read.

We, Ruggero Cesare von Frundsberg, Emperor of the Glorious Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicæ, by grace of God and of the people, greet you all. Yesterday evening the final result of the imperial election was announced and today We are here to present, again, Ourselves to you, but this time We won't ask for your vote. Today, We want to thank you all for your votes, for your support and for your confidence.
But today We are indeed here to ask you to continue to show your confidence in Us, to be close to Us and to work with Us and with Our Imperial Council to improve, day by day, our Empire.

Our program wasn't simply a piece of paper. We strongly believe in what We wrote weeks ago and We’ll work very hard to transform that program into reality. Our dream of a better Empire is even more alive and We ask you to believe in this dream with Us. Together we can and will improve it, for a better life, for our families and our children.

We'd also like to thank Our Holy Mother Church for her support, her help and her confidence. In particular We would like to wish good luck to the new Primate of the Holy Aristotelian Church. We wish to thank Him publicly for the announcement made for Our election and We’re confident, that we can work together to create a better relation between the Empire and the Church.

Written and sealed in Strasbourg on May the 20th in the year of Grace MCDLXV

His Imperial Majesty Ruggero Cesare von Frundsberg
Emperor of the Sacrum Romanorum Imperium Nationis Germanicae

hull19
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 21, 2017 7:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Thank you for the letter, Monsignor."
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 22, 2017 11:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Eglise du Saint Empire - Die Kirche des Heiligen Römischen Reiches Deutscher Nation
Chiesa del SRING - Church of the SRING
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: