L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New hierarchy in Kalmar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
juhana

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 07, 2017 5:50 pm    Sujet du message: New hierarchy in Kalmar Répondre en citant

As the changes in how the Church is organised ((ooc: Church update)) are nearing, I have received information changes are affecting the Church in Kalmar Union in a special way. As of today, I received information I have been named In Gratebus metropolitan archbishop in Turun hiippakunta, in province of Suomen Herttuakunta. As it seems, father Plyspeter has been nominated in same sense the metropolitan archbishop of Roskilde stift in the province of Kongeriget Danmark. I don't know about nominations in Sweden ((based on suggestion by Albrect to the Celcius, there's probably a diocese of Uppsala stift in Kungadömet Sverige)).

I am, therefore, asking whether these changes has, or possibly if they will have, an effect on charges Res Parendo. I also wonder how will the hierarchy in the Kalmar union be organised.

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 07, 2017 8:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello Juhana

I'm happy that we have our cathedrals now, I hope that your's is just as magnificent and beautiful, as the one rising above the streets of Helsingør. And from today, I now have my office there, with nothing to do, since there is no other priests then me in Helsingør... Confused

When speaking of the hierarchy of the church in the Kalmar union, I think it is just as divided as the countries are, even that we only are a few clerics. But don't we have a cardinal in charge of the Kalmar Union church?

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 08, 2017 7:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello as well, dear brother!

Indeed, Turku cathedral is quite magnificient, at least to my eyes.

Taking a look on the list of clerics in the Union, it seems like Finland is the only one with reasonable amount of clergyman. We shouldn't face too severe problems with filling the offices we were granted now. I'm sad as this might be the case in Denmark, and Sweden as well.

No, there isn't a cardinal in the North. I'm hoping the pleniploretary prelate will join us soon.

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 09, 2017 8:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear brother

I worry more about the missing clergymen in Sweden then in Denmark, we might not get a full council in the diocese, but there is some faithfull people who take take some of the places. But we don't have anyone to spare, to Sweden for helping with the problems with clergy. Do they even have a bishop in Gefle? If not, we might need to ask for one, to come here...

And as much as I love the Aristotlic church, I also worry about our ability to pay annetes, 500 coins might not be that much in Rome, but we might just have it in Helsingør...

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 16, 2017 2:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers, this is a great news! However, we will work to achieve the appointment also in RP, as soon as possible.

Would you be ready for that?
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
juhana

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 17, 2017 5:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence,

Thank you for your reply. On my behalf, we're ready for any changes Res Parendo this will cause.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 17, 2017 9:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings your Eminence

I too am ready for the appointment.

As for hierarchy, I still think that Juhana both has done more for the Aristotlic Church and has studied quite a bit more then myself.

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 27, 2017 8:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Forgive fathers when I interfere in your conversation. I am Unni and would like to become a priest for Sweden. So that our problem occupied the place of the bishop also settled. I live in Falun and I've been running for the parish priest. no one against candidates.
If I have clothes soon I can upgrade to level.

I would just have to be baptized and make the training it takes, I was told. Can they help me?

I speak a little Italian, German or English

but I am willing to become priests for sweden!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Egal

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 29, 2017 5:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brother, this is a wonderful desire!

Because of Your private letter, I have written an answer privately to You.

I'll wait for You arrival in the proper halls.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> L'Église de l'Union de Kalmar - Church of the Kalmar Union Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: