L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Recognition of a Military-Religious Order

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Saintes Armées - Holy Armies - Sante Armate - Heiligen Armeen - Santos Ejércitos - Heilige Legers
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
NReis

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 19, 2017 10:15 pm    Sujet du message: Recognition of a Military-Religious Order Répondre en citant

Weeks and weeks have passed since NReis started his long journey in his way to the headquarters of the Holy Armies, in Rome. Finally, after days of an intense heat, he have arrived to his destination.

He jumped out of the coach and entered the building where the Holy Armies were installed, heading to the secretary, where he says to an official:

Dear brothers,

My name is NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho and I am currently the Vice-Primate of Portugal and Archbishop of Braga.

I have travelled a long way from Portugal and I want to talk with someone regarding the recognition of a Military-Religious Order that we have in our Kingdom - the Order of the Knights Templar. What are the steps that we need to pursue, in order to obtain the recognition of this Order before Rome?

His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Diploma Curso Professoral
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
NReis

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 25, 2017 10:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Archbishop continues to wait for his questions to be attended...
His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Melian

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 25, 2017 1:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Melian came to him after beeing informed he was waiting.

Hello, I'm Melian de Ventoux, Knight Senator of Rome. Welcome.

Do you already have contacts with the French Order of the Temple ?

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 25, 2017 1:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

NReis received the Knight Senator of Rome and bowed before her.

Thank you very much for the welcoming, sister. I'm very pleased to meet you!

I don't have contacts with the French Order of the Temple, yet. To whom should I address my questions, regarding the recognition of this Portuguese Order?

I don't know the steps we need to fulfill to obtain this recognition...

Melian

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 25, 2017 9:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think His Eminence is going to receive you with Great Master of the French Order.

Can you give me more informations about your Order please ? No confidential things of course.

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 25, 2017 10:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much! It would be great!

Regarding the Order of the Knights Templar: It is the oldest Order of the Kingdom of Portugal, existing for nearly 10 years. Its headquarters are in Tomar and the have a consecrated Chapel, authorized by the Congregation of the Diffusion of Faith, the Templary Chapel.

Its Grand Master is called Nuno Álvares Pereira Pato [Mighty_Pato]. He is a military who have defended the Kingdom and the Faith against external and internal threats. All the members are baptized before they can be accepted and they are encouraged to study in the Portuguese Seminar, what many of them have made. In their votes, they swear to defend the Aristotelic values.

It is a old desire of this Order to be recognized by Rome and I have offered help to fulfill this intention.

If you want to know anything specific, I can clarify you.

Melian

MessagePosté le: Sam Aoû 26, 2017 11:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have just one more. Why do you want now to become a Military and Religious Order ? Yours exists for many years.

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 27, 2017 12:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In fact, the Order of the Knights Templar always wanted to become a Military and Religious Order since its foundation. Unfortunately, there was never someone willing to help them and that desire was postponed continuingly.

Was for that reason that I took the initiative to travel to the headquarters of the Congregation of the Holy Armies - to accomplish a old desire from an Order of Portugal.

Melian

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 27, 2017 8:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alright, thank you for your answer.

I'm going to inform His Eminence about your request, I think he will receive you to talk more about it.

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 27, 2017 8:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much!

I'll wait then for the meeting.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Saintes Armées - Holy Armies - Sante Armate - Heiligen Armeen - Santos Ejércitos - Heilige Legers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: