L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[ALL] Indult pontifical - IV [GB,DE,I,P]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Villa San Loyats -> Atrium - Dépositaire - Deposit
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sophia_elisabeth

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 07, 2016 7:27 pm    Sujet du message: [ALL] Indult pontifical - IV [GB,DE,I,P] Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical indult - IV
    On the election of the Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor of a Congregation

To the priests, abbots, bishops and prelates of the Aristotelian Faith,

According to the canon law Can. P-IV-1.2, the Sacred College of Cardinals, empowered to amend the Canon Law, has decided by way of an indult the amendment of the second part of the fifth book of the cannons titled « De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione », by defining the appointment of the Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor of a Congregation (Can 5-II-6.3.1 et 6.3.2).

Therefore, We, cardinals of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church, on behalf of the Pope Innocent VIII and under the eyes of Aristotle, have ruled and proclaimed, and by our present perpetual and definitive indult, declare, rule and proclaim the following Canons, concerning the elections of Chancellors and Vice-Chancellors:

Fourth pontifical indult, Book 5.0, Part II, Article 6.3 a écrit:

**Original Canon

Article 6.3.: Congregational cardinals have specific functions and are chosen by the Curia on the basis of their ability to perform these functions.

**Modified Canon

Article 6.3.: Congregational cardinals have specific functions and are chosen by the Curia on the basis of their ability to perform these functions.

* Article 6.3.1: All members of the Curia can propose candidates for the positions of Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor of a Congregation.

* Article 6.3.2: The opinion of the current Chancellor is taken into account in the choice of his Vice-Chancellor, to guarantee a good professional and mutual relationship. As such, the Chancellor can veto the choices of candidates, as his Vice-Chancellor, before the vote of the Curia.

To all, apostolic blessing.

For the Sacred College of Cardinals,
    Hull de Northshire, aka hull19, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples

Given in Rome, the IX of the month of May, a Tuesday of the Year of our Lord MCDLXIV.

Code:
[quote]
[list]
[img]http://zupimages.net/up/16/15/b1ck.png[/img]
[b][color=green][size=20]Pontifical indult - IV[/size]
On the election of the Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor of a Congregation[/b][/color]

[i]To the priests, abbots, bishops and prelates of the Aristotelian Faith,[/i]

According to the canon law Can. P-IV-1.2, the Sacred College of Cardinals, empowered to amend the Canon Law, has decided by way of an indult the amendment of the second part of the fifth book of the cannons titled « De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione », by defining the appointment of the Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor of a Congregation (Can 5-II-6.3.1 et 6.3.2).

Therefore, We, cardinals of the Holy Roman and Aristotelian Church, on behalf of the Pope Innocent VIII and under the eyes of Aristotle, have ruled and proclaimed, and by our present perpetual and definitive indult, declare, rule and proclaim the following Canons, concerning the elections of Chancellors and Vice-Chancellors:

[quote="Fourth pontifical indult, Book 5.0, Part II, Article 6.3"][list]

[color=transparent]**[/color]♢ [b][i]Original Canon[/i][/b] ♢

[b]Article 6.3.[/b]: Congregational cardinals have specific functions and are chosen by the Curia on the basis of their ability to perform these functions.

[color=transparent]**[/color]♢ [b][i]Modified Canon[/i][/b] ♢

[b]Article 6.3.[/b]: Congregational cardinals have specific functions and are chosen by the Curia on the basis of their ability to perform these functions.

[list][i]* Article 6.3.1[/i]: All members of the Curia can propose candidates for the positions of Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor of a Congregation.

[i]* Article 6.3.2[/i]: The opinion of the current Chancellor is taken into account in the choice of his Vice-Chancellor, to guarantee a good professional and mutual relationship. As such, the Chancellor can veto the choices of candidates, as his Vice-Chancellor, before the vote of the Curia.[/list]

[/list][/quote]

[size=11]To all, apostolic blessing.

[i]For the Sacred College of Cardinals,
Hull de Northshire, aka hull19, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples

[img]http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t644/Guillaume_Rouleau/Hull%20Northshire/hull19v_zpsiip1on7h.png[/img]

Given in Rome, the IX of the month of May, a Tuesday of the Year of our Lord MCDLXIV.[/i][/size]
[/list]
[/quote]

Original/French Version: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=722659#722659

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 11, 2016 9:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Päpstlicher Indult - IV
    Über die Wahl des Kanzlers und Vize-Kanzlers einer Kongregation

An die Pfarrer, Äbte, Bischöfe und Prälate des Aristotelischen Glaubens,

Gemäß P-IV-1.2 des kanonischen Rechtes, sind die Kardinäle des Heiligen Kollegiums berechtigt, das kanonische Recht zu ändern. Daher wurde ein Indult über die Änderung des zweiten Teils, des fünften Buches des kanonischen Rechtes beschlossen, betitelt mit « De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione », nämlich die Definierung der Ernennung eines Kanzlers und Vize-Kanzlers einer Kongregation (Kan 5-II-6.3.1 und 6.3.2).

Deswegen haben Wir, die Kardinäle der Heiligen Römischen und Aristotelischen Kirche, im Namen von Papst Innocent VIII und unter dem Blick des Aristoteles, durch unser gegenwärtiges, ewig dauerndes und endgültiges Indult folgende Kanones, betreffend der Wahl des Kanzlers und Vize-Kanzlers angeordnet und verkündet:

Vierter Päpstlicher Indult, Buch 5.0, Teil II, Artikel 6.3 a écrit:

**Originaler Kanon

Artikel 6.3.: Jeder kongregationalistische Kardinal hat eine bestimmte Aufgabe und wird durch die Kurie auf Grundlage seiner Fähigkeit diese Aufgabe auszuüben gewählt.

**Modifizierter Kanon

Artikel 6.3.: Jeder kongregationalistische Kardinal hat eine bestimmte Aufgabe und wird durch die Kurie auf Grundlage seiner Fähigkeit, diese Aufgabe auszuüben, gewählt.

* Artikel 6.3.1: Alle Mitglieder der Kurie können Kandidaten für die Positionen des Kanzlers oder Vize-Kanzlers einer Kongregation vorschlagen.

* Artikel 6.3.2: Die Meinung des gegenwärtigen Kanzlers hat Gewicht in der Wahl seines Vize-Kanzlers, um eine gute, professionelle und gemeinsame Beziehung zu garantieren. Als solcher hat der Kanzler bei der Auswahl der Kandidaten Vetorecht, bevor die Kurie zur Wahl schreitet.

Einen apostolischen Segen an alle.

Für das Heilige Kardinalskollegium
    Hull de Northshire, aka hull19, Vize-Kanzler der Kongregation zur Verbreitung des Glaubens

Gegeben in Rom, am IX Tag des Monats Mai, einem Dienstag im Jahre des HERREN MCDLXIV.

Code:

[quote]
[list]
[b][color=green][size=20]Päpstlicher Indult - IV[/size]
Über die Wahl des Kanzlers und Vize-Kanzlers einer Kongregation[/b][/color]

[i]An die Pfarrer, Äbte, Bischöfe und Prälate des Aristotelischen Glaubens,[/i]

Gemäß P-IV-1.2 des kanonischen Rechtes, sind die Kardinäle des Heiligen Kollegiums berechtigt, das kanonische Recht zu ändern. Daher wurde ein Indult über die Änderung des zweiten Teils, des fünften Buches des kanonischen Rechtes beschlossen, betitelt mit « De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione », nämlich die Definierung der Ernennung eines Kanzlers und Vize-Kanzlers einer Kongregation (Kan 5-II-6.3.1 und 6.3.2).

Deswegen haben Wir, die Kardinäle der Heiligen Römischen und Aristotelischen Kirche, im Namen von Papst Innocent VIII und unter dem Blick des Aristoteles, durch unser gegenwärtiges, ewig dauerndes und endgültiges Indult folgende Kanones, betreffend der Wahl des Kanzlers und Vize-Kanzlers angeordnet und verkündet:

[quote="Vierter Päpstlicher Indult, Buch 5.0, Teil II, Artikel 6.3"][list]

[color=transparent]**[/color]♢ [b][i]Originaler Kanon[/i][/b] ♢

[b]Artikel 6.3.: [/b]Jeder kongregationalistische Kardinal hat eine bestimmte Aufgabe und wird durch die Kurie auf Grundlage seiner Fähigkeit diese Aufgabe auszuüben gewählt.

[color=transparent]**[/color]♢ [b][i]Modifizierter Kanon[/i][/b] ♢

[b]Artikel 6.3.: [/b]Jeder kongregationalistische Kardinal hat eine bestimmte Aufgabe und wird durch die Kurie auf Grundlage seiner Fähigkeit, diese Aufgabe auszuüben, gewählt.

[list][i]* Artikel 6.3.1[/i]: Alle Mitglieder der Kurie können Kandidaten für die Positionen des Kanzlers oder Vize-Kanzlers einer Kongregation vorschlagen.

[i]* Artikel 6.3.2[/i]: Die Meinung des gegenwärtigen Kanzlers hat Gewicht in der Wahl seines Vize-Kanzlers, um eine gute, professionelle und gemeinsame Beziehung zu garantieren. Als solcher hat der Kanzler bei der Auswahl der Kandidaten Vetorecht, bevor die Kurie zur Wahl schreitet.[/list]

[/list][/quote]

[size=11]

[i]Einen apostolischen Segen an alle.

Für das Heilige Kardinalskollegium
Hull de Northshire, aka hull19, Vize-Kanzler der Kongregation zur Verbreitung des Glaubens[/i]

[img]http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t644/Guillaume_Rouleau/Hull%20Northshire/hull19v_zpsiip1on7h.png[/img]

[i]Gegeben in Rom, am IX Tag des Monats Mai, einem Dienstag im Jahre des HERREN MCDLXIV.[/i][/size]
[/list]
[/quote]

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 31, 2016 4:55 pm    Sujet du message: Re: [FR/EN -> ALL] Indult pontifical - IV Répondre en citant

Citation:

Indulto Papale - IV
    Sull'elezione del Cancelliere e del Vice Cancelliere di una Congregrazione

A preti, vescovi e abati della fede Aristotelica,

Secondo il Diritto Canonico Can. P-IV-1.2, il Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali, autorizzato a emendare il Diritto Canonico, ha deciso l'emendamento per mezzo di un indulto della seconda parte del quinto libro intitolato « De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione », codificando l'elezione del Cancelliere e del Vice Cancelliere di una Congregazione (Can 5-II-6.3.1 et 6.3.2).

Perciò, Noi, cardinali della Santa Romana e Aristotelica Chiesa, in nome del Sommo Pontefice Innocenzo VIII e sotto gli occhi di Aristotele, abbiamo ordinato e promulgato, e per il nostro presente editto perpetuo e definitivo dichiariamo, stabiliamo e ordiniamo i seguenti canoni, riguardanti l'elezione dei Cancellieri e Vice Cancellieri:

Quarto indulto papale, Libro 5.0, Parte II, Articolo 6.3 a écrit:

**Canone Originale

Articolo 6.3.:I cardinali Congregazionali hanno specifiche funzioni e sono scelti dalla Curia in base alla loro abilità nello svolgere tali funzioni.

**Canone Modificato

Articolo 6.3.: I cardinali Congregazionali hanno specifiche funzioni e sono scelti dalla Curia in base alla loro abilità nello svolgere tali funzioni.

* Articolo 6.3.1: Tutti i membri della Curia possono proporre candidati per le posizioni di Cancelliere e Vice Cancelliere.

* Articolo 6.3.2: L'opinione del Cancelliere in Carica è presa in considerazione per la scelta del Vice Cancelliere, al fine di garantire una buona, professionale e mutua collaborazione. Perciò, il Cancelliere ha diritto di veto sui nominativi dei candidati, così come il Vice Cancelliere, prima del voto della Curia.

Benedizioni apostoliche a tutti.

Per il Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali
    Hull de Northshire, detto hull19, Vice Cancelliere della Congregazione per la diffusione della Fede

Fatto a Roma,il IX del mese di maggio, martedì dell'anno del Signore MCDLXIV.

Code:

[quote]
[list]
[b][color=green][size=20]Indulto Papale - IV[/size]
Sull'elezione del Cancelliere e del Vice Cancelliere di una Congregrazione[/b][/color]

[i]A preti, vescovi e abati della fede Aristotelica,[/i]

Secondo il Diritto Canonico Can. P-IV-1.2, il Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali, autorizzato a emendare il Diritto Canonico, ha deciso l'emendamento per mezzo di un indulto della seconda parte del quinto libro intitolato « De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione », codificando l'elezione del Cancelliere e del Vice Cancelliere di una Congregazione (Can 5-II-6.3.1 et 6.3.2).

Perciò, Noi, cardinali della Santa Romana e Aristotelica Chiesa,  in nome del Sommo Pontefice Innocenzo VIII e sotto gli occhi di Aristotele,  abbiamo ordinato e promulgato, e per il nostro presente editto perpetuo e definitivo dichiariamo, stabiliamo e ordiniamo i seguenti canoni, riguardanti l'elezione dei Cancellieri e Vice Cancellieri:

[quote="Quarto indulto papale, Libro 5.0, Parte II, Articolo 6.3"][list]

[color=transparent]**[/color]♢ [b][i]Canone Originale[/i][/b] ♢

[b]Articolo 6.3.[/b]:I cardinali Congregazionali hanno specifiche funzioni e sono scelti dalla Curia in base alla loro abilità nello svolgere tali funzioni.

[color=transparent]**[/color]♢ [b][i]Canone Modificato[/i][/b] ♢

[b]Articolo 6.3.[/b]: I cardinali Congregazionali hanno specifiche funzioni e sono scelti dalla Curia in base alla loro abilità nello svolgere tali funzioni.

[list][i]* Articolo 6.3.1[/i]: Tutti i membri della Curia possono proporre candidati per le posizioni di Cancelliere e Vice Cancelliere.

[i]* Articolo 6.3.2[/i]: L'opinione del Cancelliere in Carica è presa in considerazione per la scelta del Vice Cancelliere, al fine di garantire una buona, professionale e mutua collaborazione. Perciò, il Cancelliere ha diritto di veto sui nominativi dei candidati, così come il Vice Cancelliere, prima del voto della Curia. [/list]

[/list][/quote]

[size=11]Benedizioni apostoliche a tutti.

[i]Per il Sacro Collegio dei Cardinali
Hull de Northshire, detto hull19, Vice Cancelliere della Congregazione per la diffusione della Fede

Fatto a Roma,il IX del mese di maggio, martedì dell'anno del Signore MCDLXIV.[/i][/size]
[/list]
[/quote]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Beatrix_algrave

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 31, 2017 5:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Indulto Pontifical - IV
    Sobre a eleição do Chanceler e Vice-Chanceler de uma Congregação

Para os sacerdotes, abades, bispos e prelados da Fé Aristotélica,

De acordo com a Lei Canónica Can. P-IV-1.2, o Sacro Colégio dos Cardeais, com o poder para alterar o Direito Canónico, decidiu por meio de um indulto modificar a segunda parte do quinto livro dos cânones intitulado «De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione», definindo a nomeação do Chanceler e Vice-Chanceler de uma Congregação (Can 5-II-6.3.1 e 6.3.2).

Deste modo, Nós, Cardeais da Santa Igreja Romana e Aristotélica, em nome do Papa Inocêncio VIII e sob o olhar de Aristóteles, tendo estatuído e proclamado, e pelo nosso presente indulto perpétuo e definitivo, declaramos, estatuímos e proclamamos os seguintes Cânones, relativos às eleições dos Chanceleres e Vice-Chanceleres:

Quarto Indulto Pontifical, Livro 5.0, Parte II, Artigo 6.3 a écrit:

**Cânone Original

Artigo 6.3: Os Cardeais congregacionais têm funções específicas e são escolhidos pela Cúria com base na sua capacidade de desempenhar essas funções.

**Cânone Modificado

Artigo 6.3.: Os Cardeais congregacionais têm funções específicas e são escolhidos pela Cúria com base na sua capacidade de desempenhar essas funções.

* Artigo 6.3.1: Todos os membros da Cúria podem propor candidatos para os cargos de Chanceler ou Vice-Chanceler de uma Congregação.

* Artigo 6.3.2: A opinião do atual Chanceler é levada em consideração na escolha do seu Vice-Chanceler, para garantir um bom relacionamento profissional e mútuo. Como tal, o Chanceler pode vetar as escolhas dos candidatos, como o seu Vice-Chanceler, antes da votação da Cúria.

Para todos, a nossa benção apostólica.

Pelo Sacro Colégio dos Cardeais,
    Hull de Northshire, (dito hull19), Vice-Chanceler da Congregação para a Evangelização dos Povos

Feito em Roma, aos nove dias do mês de Maio, terça-feira, do Ano do Nosso Senhor MCDLXIV.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Villa San Loyats -> Atrium - Dépositaire - Deposit Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: