L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Candidature] Albrect - Finland

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Nonciature Apostolique – the Apostolic Nunciature – la Nunziatura Apostolica
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Albrect

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 19, 2017 6:47 pm    Sujet du message: [Candidature] Albrect - Finland Répondre en citant

Citation:
To the Chancellors of the Congregation
To the Superior Council of the Nunciature

I am Albrect Eriksson, a humble servant of the Church from its northernmost peripheries. I approach you with the intention of conveying upon you my wish to join the ranks of the Nunciature as an Apostolic Nuncio.

Currently I serve the Church as the Diocesan Chamberlain for the Diocese of Turku and as the parish priest for its cathedral. Since my ordination in March I have taken care of the faithful of the parish, performing sacraments, hearing their confessions and actively partaking in the life of the city.

Ever since joining the Abbey of Naantali I have undergone studies at the Monastery of St. Dominic, both out of my own pure interest to learn and to bring that knowledge to the far north, where men educated in matters of the Church are extraordinarily rare. During these studies I realized that it is within the Nunciature that I believe I could be of most use and best serve the interests of our Church. Unity is preferable to division, and it is acquired trough diplomacy

Citation:
Curriculum vitae

Current:
Diocesan Chamberlain for the Diocese of Turku (9th of September 1465 - )
Parish priest of Turku (22nd of September 1465 - )
Monk of the Abbey of Vallis Gratiae, Holy Order of Christo's Star (10th of March 1465 - )

Past:
Vicar of the parish of Turku (10th of March – 22nd of September 1465)
Professed Brother of the Abbey of Vallis Gratiae, Holy Order of Christo's Star (28th of February – 10th of March 1465)

Past temporal offices:
Mayor of Turku
Mines Superintendent of Finland
Public Prosecutor of Finland

Citation:
Documents:
Pastorale Base
Pastorale Maxima
Theology
Roman Diplomacy
Ordination
Baptism Certificate

Letters of recommendation will be provided below.

Your humble servant,

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 19, 2017 6:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Letter of Recommendation

To the Congregation of External Affairs

We, Bricton von Thomasson, Archduke jure uxoris, Baron of Keitele, Trade Minister of Finland,

Support Fr. Albrect on his application to the office of the Apostolic Nuncio to Finland. He is known as a law-abiding citizen and a diligent servant of the Church. We have no doubt of his competence and believe he will be able to greatly enhance the relations between our country and the Holy See.

Written and signed in Turku on the 19th of October MCDLXV

Bricton von Thomasson

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Albrect

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 19, 2017 6:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Greetings!

I am Partatiger, the Archdeacon of Turun Hiippakunta. I have been serving the Holy Aristothelic Church for a long time and I also bapthised our Brother Albrect, who is the priest of Turku and the Church minister of finances. He is a very helpful Brother, who has done a lot of great works; Translating holy scriptures, bapthising and warmly welcomed new citizens in town, mentioning few. He has been really respectful to everyone and always shown care for those who needed it the most.

I can strongly recommend him to work where ever he is needed and wanted, for I know he surely has both, the will and the abilities do work and help in church.
juhana

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 19, 2017 6:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

To Their Eminences, Fenice Deversi-Aslan Borgia and Eloin Bellecour, Cardinal Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor of the Apostolic Nuncituriate,
    To the whole aforementioned Congregation,
    To all it may concern

We hereby express our recommendation and support for our dear brother, Father Albrect Eriksson, to Apostolic Nuncio to the most faithful country of Finland. During his service in my supervision he has convinced me numerous times of his capability to take care of this office and duties of it.

Sincerely yours,
    Juhana von Kaarlesson junior,
    Bishop of Turku
    Prefect of Villa San Loyats
    Abbot of Abbey of Vallis Gratiae in Naantali and Provincial of Kalmar Union for Sacred order of the Christos' Star
    Privy Councillor for HM the King of Finland, etc. etc.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 22, 2017 12:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Son, we took charge in your application. Soon you will have an answer. Aristotle bless you.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 22, 2017 5:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear son, are you aware that the office you are applying for is throughout the entire Kalmar Union? Do you think you can manage your role in such a vast territory?

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Albrect

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 22, 2017 5:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I was not aware that was the case, Your Eminence, as plans on how the Nunciature was to be organized in these lands were not public, but I did think that it would be a natural and sensible way to organize the matter. One can of course only be present in one place at a time, but a believe that satisfactory presence of the Nunciature could be arranged to the entire vast area of Scandinavia.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 30, 2017 6:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Excellency, welcome to the Nunciature. I wish you a great job and that Aristotle and Saint Nicolas bless you.

Soon Cardinal Fenice will give you the keys of your office.

Citation:

On behalf of the Superior Council of the Congregation of External Affairs

We, His Eminence Arduino I Della Scala said "Gropius", Cardinal National Suffragan of the Parish of Santo Stefano in Lateran, Archbishop of Ravenna and the Bishop of Modena, Prothonotary of the Office of Apostolic Nunciature,

before the Most High, under the gaze of Aristotle, and in the name of our Holy Mother Church,

make announcement of the appointment of:

Mgr. Albrect Eriksson [Albrect] to the charge of Apostolic Nuncio for Kalmar Union.

He then becomes a member of our glorious Congregation, with a mandate to represent the Holy See to the temporal authorities.

Written and ratified in Rome, the XXX day of October at the Year of Grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocentius VIII.

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/483037CASentete.png[/img][/list]

On behalf of the Superior Council of the Congregation of External Affairs

[color=red][b]W[/b][/color]e, His Eminence Arduino I Della Scala said "Gropius", Cardinal National Suffragan of the Parish of Santo Stefano in Lateran, Archbishop of Ravenna and the Bishop of Modena, Prothonotary of the Office of Apostolic Nunciature,

before the Most High, under the gaze of Aristotle, and in the name of our Holy Mother Church,

make announcement of the appointment of:

Mgr. Albrect Eriksson [color=blue][b][Albrect][/b][/color] to the charge of [b][color=blue]Apostolic Nuncio for Kalmar Union[/color][/b].

He then becomes a member of our glorious Congregation, with a mandate to represent the Holy See to the temporal authorities.

Written and ratified in Rome, the XXX day of October at the Year of Grace MCDLXV, under the pontificate of Pope Innocentius VIII.

[img]http://oi66.tinypic.com/35d7qc6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/492180819190CAS2.png[/img][img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/960635GropiusJaune.png[/img]

[/quote]

Albrect

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 31, 2017 12:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, Your Eminence. I am anxious to get to work.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 31, 2017 10:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulations !

MessagePosté le: Mer Nov 01, 2017 1:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome, my brother!

Préfet de l'Index - Recteur du séminaire Thomiste - Diacre itinérant - Esclave Arnarien
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 05, 2017 1:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Excellency, follow me to your office, please.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Nonciature Apostolique – the Apostolic Nunciature – la Nunziatura Apostolica Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: