L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit CanonLien fonctionnel : Le Réseau
Lien fonctionnel : Le ParcheminLien fonctionnel : Les Registres
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[shalama]Candidature

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Saint-Office - Causes of Saints - Kanonisierung von Heiligen - Santi -> Antichambre du Saint Office Romain — Antechamber of the Holy Roman Office.
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shalama

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 11, 2017 2:32 pm    Sujet du message: [shalama]Candidature Répondre en citant

1 / Name IG: Shalama
2 / Location: Pisa,republic of Florence,Sring
3 / function within the Church:Archbishop of Pisa,missus inquisizionis, Guard Episcopal, President of Italic national Tribunal, president of episcopal court of Pisa,bishop of pisa and livorno, apostolic nunciature in Florence,secretary of the Italian consistory
4 / Status: cleric
5 / theologian or not: yes
6 / Your motivations: I love the liturgy very much and I would be really happy and interested in making my contribution to enhance this aspect of the Church
7 / A reference vouching for your motivations and your loyalty to Aristotle: Mons. Franciscus_bergoglio,

Visitate l'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
NReis

MessagePosté le: Dim Nov 12, 2017 12:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

NReis sees the sister submitting her application to the Congregation of the Saint Office and gently approaches her.

- Good morning sister, and welcome to the Congregation of the Saint Office! How are you, in this beautiful morning?

I am very happy that you want to join the CSO! We are on the verge of reorganizing the Congregation, with the new nominations for Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor, and it is very good to see people interested in the Congregation!

Let us hope for the Monsignor Franciscus to vouch for your motivation, before we can proceed.

His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Diploma Curso Professoral
Franciscus_bergoglio

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 13, 2017 11:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Franciscus, called in question, replied to His Eminence Nreis:
My Father, I know Mother Shalama for several collaborations in the Italian National Courts and I know she is a person of a certain and profound faith. Her interests and her passion for the liturgy I believe could be of interest to our congregation as well.
I believe she can be a valuable help in our work.

Gran Priore dell'Ordine Francescano - Prefect of the Saint Office - General Vice-Prefect of the Office of the Villa San Loyats.
NReis

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 20, 2017 11:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Congratulations sister! You've been accepted as member of the Congregation of the Saint Office, as a Writer! It would be an honour to work with you!

Here are the keys to the Italian Scriptorium, on which you'll be able to work for the Italian Church, and the International Scriptorium, on which will be presented works concerning the entire Church.

You can walk inside the Congregation and see for yourself! Any question or problem, don't hesitate to contact me!

Citation:

Congregatio Sacti Officii et de Causis Sanctorum

Monsignora Corinne Shalama Dei Rossi Del Drago, Writer of the Congregation

We, Tibère de Plantagenêt, said Rehael, Cardinal Constable, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Saint Office, Prefect of the Supreme Court of the Apostolic Signature, Dean of the Sacred College, Archbishop of Nicaea, Duke of Spoleto, Militar Chancellor of the Office of Isenduil, Vice Dominus Veteranus of the Episcopal Guard, Grand Officer of the Order of the Star of Aristotle, Grand Officer of the Order of Saint Kyrène, by the grace of God and of His Holiness Innocent the Eighth,

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the appointment of Monsignora Corinne Shalama Dei Rossi Del Drago [Shalama] to the charge of Writer of the Sacti Officii.
      His mission will be to write, translate, transcribe and edit the documents passing through the diverse Scriptoriums.

In the name of the Congregatio Sacti Officii et de Causis Sanctorum,

Written, signed and sealed in Rome, at the twelfth day of the month of November of the MCDLXV year of Our Lord.

His Excellency NReis Ribeiro de Sousa Coutinho | Archbishop of Braga | Vice-Primate of the Kingdom of Portugal | General Secretary of the Roman Registers | Writer of the Saint Office | Translator on Villa San Loyats

Diploma Curso Professoral
shalama

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 21, 2017 9:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

thank you very much, it is an honor to work for Saint Office!

Visitate l'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Saint-Office - Causes of Saints - Kanonisierung von Heiligen - Santi -> Antichambre du Saint Office Romain — Antechamber of the Holy Roman Office. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: