L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

New method for the insertion IG, of an (Arch)bishop

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Српска Црква - L'Église du Royaume de Serbie - Church of the Kingdom of Serbia
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Quarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 25, 2012 7:05 pm    Sujet du message: New method for the insertion IG, of an (Arch)bishop Répondre en citant

[HRP]

Communication on the insertion of Bishops and Archbishops IG.

We inform the Primate, the Vice Primate and the Archbishops, that from today to ask for the insertion of Bishops and Archbishops IG needs, only and solely , to make request in this room , following the instructions.
In this way the times of insertion will be made faster, every other tipe of request will be ignored

Communication sur l'insertion d'Évêques et Archevêques IJ.

Nous avertissons les Primat, les Vice Primat et les Archevêques que d'aujourd'hui pour demander l'insertion d'Évêques et Archevêques IJ il faut, seulement et simplement, faire demande dans cette salle, en suivant les instructions.

De cette manière les temps d'insertion seront plus rapides, chaque autre modalité de demande viendra ignorée

Comunicazione sull'inserimento di Vescovi e Arcivescovi IG.

Avvisiamo i Primate, i Vice Primate e gli Arcivescovi, che da oggi per richiedere l'inserimento di Vescovi e Arcivescovi IG bisogna, solo ed unicamente, fare richiesta in questa sala, seguendone le istruzioni.

In questo modo verranno velocizzati i tempi di inserimento, ogni altra modalità di richiesta verrà ignorata

[/HRP]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Mona_vlastimirovic

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 13, 2016 3:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Sir,

I am new member of URAC in the Kingdom of Serbia.

Please for instructions how to become Bishops and Archbishops IG.

Kindly Regards,
Mona_Vlastimirovic
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Egal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 14, 2016 6:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome.

We are all members of the Holy Aristotelian Roman Church, but we didn't have got anybody in Serbia (or we didn't know to still have a clergy there): if You are a new cleric willing to help Our Institution on growing up and spreading the Faith, You are welcome and we can have a conversation to let You be able to learn more and more.

Otherwise, as the Aristotelian Institution, we don't officially recognize directly members of other Churches without having had a debate and having started diplomatical relationship with them. And we don't agree on recognizing anywhere the schism connected to Sava, Eregen and Habsburg_mark outside than for the stolen seats into the Hungarian Kingdom.
Archiexorcist

old:http://i67.tinypic.com/254zdoz.png
older: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5503/egal2.gif
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Vojvoda

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 19, 2016 8:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello to all.

I am ecumenical patriarch Makarije of United Church of Ancient Faith, and serbian metropolitan of Dunau and exarch of serbian patriarch.

This girl Mona Vojinovic is member of our Church, and anywhere she did not post anything about her new baptise in URAC. We support late patriarch Sava and all hungarian clergy who left URAC and joined Sava in trur Hungarian Church.

Evidence that she is baptised in our Church:

http://prntscr.com/buwt6x

11. january 1462. year are baptised, by hand of Svekar, Svevid's daughter Mona Vojinovic.
Mona_vlastimirovic

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 10, 2017 3:40 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Vojvoda,

I am not member of the your church and you know it very well. And I have never been member of your church.

The truth is that you are member of URAC and here is the proof:

https://prnt.sc/hlezbp

You are one of the first members URAC church in the Kingdom of Serbia!

So, today I am only URAC priest in the Kingdom of Serbia.

Best regards,
Mona Vlastimirovic
Vojvoda

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 10, 2017 10:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Girl, it is better for you to be silent if you don't know history. Smile

I baptized in Serbia Autochefalos Church, and when Koicheen united our mother Church with URAC I stand against that, and continue to be member of Serbian Church. Yes, I first come here, but our Cosmosmaker sent me a Messenger who lead me on right and true path of our beloved Svevid.

As I know you are not ordain for priest, and you are only layer. You are just theologan and nothing more.

So you are only URAC faithful in Serbia.

Let Svevid be with you
+ Metropolitan of Danube and exarch of serbian patriarch kir Makarije
Mona_vlastimirovic

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 25, 2018 6:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am not sure what do you do here Vojvoda ( Roman Aristotelian Church )

Yes I was member of Serbian Church because I didn't have any choice.

But all these years I have knew I am wrong, because I didn't have enough power to fight for my beliefs.

I was hoping other members of the our Aristotelian Church will come back and help me in only true way in this our worthless life.

Now, after so many years, I am strong and I will organize my practices of beliefs regarding to the Aristotelian Church.

This time I will not comment your membership in Roman Aristotelian Church.

Best regards
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Српска Црква - L'Église du Royaume de Serbie - Church of the Kingdom of Serbia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: