L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HRP only] Bishops' IG appointments by Admin => FRIDAY
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 224, 225, 226  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sir_christoph

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 11:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ich glaube ihr versteht das neue System noch nicht, Rodrigo-User, Kalixtus-User, ... Im neuen System kann jeder Pfarrer werden, wenn er nur gewählt wird. Der Bischof kann zwar einmal ein Veto einlegen, danach aber nicht mehr. Dann ist derjenige Pfarrer der gewählt wurde, ende. Dort kann man auch nicht zu den Admins rennen und rumjammern, dass der Pfarrer nicht bei der HDAK ist und man ihn doch bitte austuschen soll.

Auch für die Bischöfe gibt es jetzt eine neue Regelung an die man sich halten muss. Die drei "frommsten" Chars werden aufgelistet und der Papst, oder der Kaiser, ernennt einen von diesen dreien zum Bischof. Sonst könnte man es gleich so lassen wie es war und man kann beliebig jemanden einsetzen lassen durch die Admins. So kompliziert sind die neuen Regeln jetzt auch nicht, oder?

Ach und auch wenn der Papst dann von einem Spieler gespielt wird, muss sich dieser an den dreier-Vorschlag aus den jeweiligen Diözesen halten und von dort einen zum Bischof ernennen!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think the new system is yet, Rodrigo users, Kalixtus users, ... In the new system, any priest can be if he is just elected. The bishop can once veto, but not anymore. Then the younger pastor who was elected, end. It also can not run to the admins and complain that the pastor is not with the HDAK and one should please express.

Also for the bishops there is now a new rule to stick to. The three "most pious" charts are published, the pope, or the emperor, is one of the first three bishops. Otherwise, you could leave it as it was and you can be happy, if you go through the admins. So complicated are the new rules not now, right?

If and then the player is assisted by a player who chooses for a certain period of time.

(Google Translate)

Dernière édition par Sir_christoph le Ven Déc 15, 2017 11:31 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Alienor Catherine

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 11:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Indeed, Salzburg is a RP place, not an IG one and there are RP linked to it that are not exclusively RAK. On a personal point of view, I don't think it is logical in a RP that an RAK Bishop, which plays a foe toward the Foe of the Church that attacks its buildings and priests, could reside near the Fortress of devotee Aristotelician character without a confrontation between them ! So to do such, an agreement with players should be reached, one cannot impose its RP over another character just because of "IG clicks". As a player, I respect the RAK role play, they are totally allowed to play how they want it but Aristotelician characters as well, one must respect the other.

So, what I only ask that a modus operandi to be established in a RP perspective that would be logic for all and that can be played with fun by both parties. This is why I support that Innoncentius is put as Bishop until an agreement is reached because he will be neutral.

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 15, 2017 11:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, you are right.
We players of the RAK thought the same and tried to find a OCC-solution in the playerspart of our forum, but we only get insults from some of the HDAK-players. The rest remain in silent.
But we are still ready to take place on a round table with you. You too?

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 16, 2017 12:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Darthh a écrit:
samuele a écrit:

Nomination ->Archbishop of Udine-> Selghor
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=798182#798182

thanks

There is already a bishop in charge at the time. Have you checked with him before ?

I answer the place of Cardinal Samuele:

I am the new archbishop RP of the diocese of Udine.

Zaccagnini was excommunicated and suspended a divinis
from the court of the holy inquisition,
therefore it should be eliminated both as parish priest and as archbishop of Udine

Please proceed as follows:

Selghor -> Archbishop of Udine and bishop of Concordia
Pixhel -> Bishop of Pola
Udine -> Innocentius
Parenzo -> Innocentius

Thank you

Dernière édition par Selghor le Sam Déc 16, 2017 12:56 am; édité 1 fois
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 16, 2017 12:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:

Diocesi di Massa: Innocentius (andecri is eligible, what is your decision ?)

We agree on Andecri.
Thank you.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 16, 2017 11:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Darthh a écrit:

ITALIAN SPEAKING DIOCESES

Arcidiocesi di GENOVA

Genova: Fenice => OK
Ventimiglia: Silvio_1 (Marto ends in 1 day)
Albenga: Il_castellano => OK
Luni (La Spezia): Ciumi74 (Sergius ends in 1 day)
[/b]

I thought that today the new bishop in Ventimiglia would have been Silvio_1, but there is still Marto. Is it a mistake or the change will be tomorrow? or on Monday?
Please, take into account the two names I gave: Silvio_1 in Ventimiglia and Ciumi74 in Luni (La Spezia).
Thank you.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 16, 2017 1:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Entschuldigung, warum werde ich als Kandidat nicht anerkannt wenn ich der einzige für Lausanne bin?

Und was für eine Armee? Wir haben keinen Souverän, damit auch keine Armee und kein Investiturrecht. Wie wäre denn die Möglichkeit, der Schweiz für die Zukunft ein eigenes Investiturrecht zuzugestehen das Genf und Lausanne umfasst damit wir dies selber regeln können? Die Schweiz hat immer einen Sonderstatus, das kann jedoch nicht zu unserem Nachteil ausgelegt werden und bedeuten, dass wir bei gewissen Entscheidungen einfach übergangen werden und andere für uns Entscheidungen treffen.

--------------

Excuse me, why am I not recognised as a candidate if I am only for Lausanne?

And what army? We have no sovereign, with it also no army and no right of investiture. How would be then the possibility to concede own right of investiture to Switzerland for the future Geneva and Lausanne encloses with it we this can regulate? Switzerland always has a special status, nevertheless, this cannot be laid out to our disadvantage and mean that we by certain decisions will make simply gone over and other for ourselves decisions.
Policarpo

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 16, 2017 2:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sir_christoph a écrit:
Ich glaube ihr versteht das neue System noch nicht, Rodrigo-User, Kalixtus-User, ... Im neuen System kann jeder Pfarrer werden, wenn er nur gewählt wird. Der Bischof kann zwar einmal ein Veto einlegen, danach aber nicht mehr. Dann ist derjenige Pfarrer der gewählt wurde, ende. Dort kann man auch nicht zu den Admins rennen und rumjammern, dass der Pfarrer nicht bei der HDAK ist und man ihn doch bitte austuschen soll.

Auch für die Bischöfe gibt es jetzt eine neue Regelung an die man sich halten muss. Die drei "frommsten" Chars werden aufgelistet und der Papst, oder der Kaiser, ernennt einen von diesen dreien zum Bischof. Sonst könnte man es gleich so lassen wie es war und man kann beliebig jemanden einsetzen lassen durch die Admins. So kompliziert sind die neuen Regeln jetzt auch nicht, oder?

Ach und auch wenn der Papst dann von einem Spieler gespielt wird, muss sich dieser an den dreier-Vorschlag aus den jeweiligen Diözesen halten und von dort einen zum Bischof ernennen!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not think the new system is yet, Rodrigo users, Kalixtus users, ... In the new system, any priest can be if he is just elected. The bishop can once veto, but not anymore. Then the younger pastor who was elected, end. It also can not run to the admins and complain that the pastor is not with the HDAK and one should please express.

Also for the bishops there is now a new rule to stick to. The three "most pious" charts are published, the pope, or the emperor, is one of the first three bishops. Otherwise, you could leave it as it was and you can be happy, if you go through the admins. So complicated are the new rules not now, right?

If and then the player is assisted by a player who chooses for a certain period of time.

(Google Translate)

Alienor Catherine a écrit:
Indeed, Salzburg is a RP place, not an IG one and there are RP linked to it that are not exclusively RAK. On a personal point of view, I don't think it is logical in a RP that an RAK Bishop, which plays a foe toward the Foe of the Church that attacks its buildings and priests, could reside near the Fortress of devotee Aristotelician character without a confrontation between them ! So to do such, an agreement with players should be reached, one cannot impose its RP over another character just because of "IG clicks". As a player, I respect the RAK role play, they are totally allowed to play how they want it but Aristotelician characters as well, one must respect the other.

So, what I only ask that a modus operandi to be established in a RP perspective that would be logic for all and that can be played with fun by both parties. This is why I support that Innoncentius is put as Bishop until an agreement is reached because he will be neutral.

Anakonda a écrit:
Yes, you are right.
We players of the RAK thought the same and tried to find a OCC-solution in the playerspart of our forum, but we only get insults from some of the HDAK-players. The rest remain in silent.
But we are still ready to take place on a round table with you. You too?

Es gibt da nur eine Lösungen nach meiner ansicht, so ist ein jeder Glücklich.

Man erstellt die Erzdiözese Seckau, extra unabhägig von Salzburg so wird der streit besigelt. Die Diözese Seckau wurde Historisch am 22.06.1218 erstellt.
Klar ist sie keine erzdiözese im Realem Leben, aber um den Frieden zu waren würde ich diesen schritt tun.

Ich hab vergessen zu erwähnen, mit Sitz in Graz, da sie eine der nachbarortschaften ist.

Stellt per Ticket diesen antrag und hier auch.

---

There are only one solution in my opinion, so everyone is happy.

The Archdiocese of Seckau is created, separately from Salzburg, so the dispute is besieged. The diocese of Seckau was historically created on 22.06.1218.
Sure, she is not an archdiocese in real life, but to be at peace I would take that step.

I forgot to mention based in Graz, because she is one of the neighborhoods.

Make this request by ticket and here too.
German archivist for the Roman registers of Sacraments
estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 16, 2017 7:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Désolé petit oublie d'un diocèse italien. Voici l'Archevêché de Florence.

Sir.Johnny a écrit:
Citation:
Per la Provincia ecclesiastica di Firenze:

Arcidiocesi di Firenze - Arcivescovo: Sir.Johnny
Diocesi di Pistoia: Profeta
Diocesi di Fiezole: Dampyr

Sir_christoph

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 16, 2017 8:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolaus_fugger:

whose business is it, to clarify the situation? The players can't decide if -you brennos- want to have more than one religion in your game.
Do you want to have spinozists, averroists sects and cults or do you want just rome? A cult like us, the reformed aristotelians with the majority of the people behind them can never attack and conquer a diocese because this would mean to wage war against the whole empire and/or the papacy.
In theory it sounds easy: claim your right and conquer it. But practically the cults and religions are not really able to do so because of the military power of the empire and the papacy. (Just read the concordat)
In the last years we wrote several tickets but never get a clear answer. It seams that celsius prefers rome and the players in this forum and leaves the rest on its own. But in fact its not the reformed curch there are many other cults, selcts and religions without any chance to play the game as it shuold be played. With the same chances for every player as is it sayd in the game description.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 16, 2017 10:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

minimoods a écrit:
Entschuldigung, warum werde ich als Kandidat nicht anerkannt wenn ich der einzige für Lausanne bin?

Und was für eine Armee? Wir haben keinen Souverän, damit auch keine Armee und kein Investiturrecht. Wie wäre denn die Möglichkeit, der Schweiz für die Zukunft ein eigenes Investiturrecht zuzugestehen das Genf und Lausanne umfasst damit wir dies selber regeln können? Die Schweiz hat immer einen Sonderstatus, das kann jedoch nicht zu unserem Nachteil ausgelegt werden und bedeuten, dass wir bei gewissen Entscheidungen einfach übergangen werden und andere für uns Entscheidungen treffen.

--------------

Excuse me, why am I not recognised as a candidate if I am only for Lausanne?

And what army? We have no sovereign, with it also no army and no right of investiture. How would be then the possibility to concede own right of investiture to Switzerland for the future Geneva and Lausanne encloses with it we this can regulate? Switzerland always has a special status, nevertheless, this cannot be laid out to our disadvantage and mean that we by certain decisions will make simply gone over and other for ourselves decisions.

Für deine erste Frage : du bist von Staats, nicht Kirche
p27kw

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 17, 2017 11:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pour la france

Bazas quel est le soucis ? Apparemment cest le pape qui investi

Curé de Montelimar
Seigneur d'Attiches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Richard de Cetzes
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 17, 2017 8:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

FRANCE

Diocèse de Toulouse -> aucune contestation -> Ceriera

Merci !

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 17, 2017 9:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Darthh a écrit:

PORTUGAL

Nomination >> Nicollielo - Archidiocèse de Braga (not in the list)

Now the list has been updated, try again, Thanks!
heldor
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 17, 2017 10:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

For the Patriarcato di Venezia

Heldor: Archbishop of Venice
Zaida: Bishop of Treviso
Innocentius: Bishop of Padova
Fuego2806: Bishop of Verona
Orlando74: Bishop of Mantua

Thanks

Legato Apostolico per le Venezie e Stato da Mar
Patriarca di Venezia
Arcivescovo Sine Cura di Gorizia
Padre Generale dell'Ordine di San Domenico,
Conte di Sezze
ecc.

Dernière édition par heldor le Lun Déc 18, 2017 7:03 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 224, 225, 226  Suivante
Page 87 sur 226

Sauter vers: