L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HRP only] Bishops' IG appointments by Admin => FRIDAY
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 226, 227, 228  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 18, 2017 12:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Italian-speaking zone - digest

Citation:
Provincia Ecclesiastica di ROMA :

Diocesi dell'Aquila --> Innocentius
Diocesi di Sulmona-Valva —> Innocentius

ITALIAN SPEAKING DIOCESES

Sarzana -> Innocentius

“Attle (Diocese of Sarzana or Massa) is a schismatic, suspended a divinis by the Italophone Consistory and not recognized by the Church. He can not be a bishop. It would be preferable, in the absence of an immediate name, to put Innocentius.” JD Gropius (Cardinal)

Arcidiocesi di GENOVA

Ventimiglia: Silvio_1 (Marto ends in 1 day)
Luni (La Spezia): Ciumi74 (Sergius ends in 1 day)

Per la Provincia ecclesiastica di MILANO:

Arcidiocesi di Milano - Arcivescovo: Samuele (Samuele non è ancora Arcivescovo di Milano)

Per la Provincia ecclesiastica di RAVENNA:

Diocesi di Piacenza (Piacenza): Yuri00 (Yuri00 ends in 1 day)

Per la Provincia ecclesiastica di PISA:

Diocesi di Massa: Andecri
Diocesi di Livorno : Lanzichenecco -> Provincia ecclesiastica di Pisa + Arcidiocesi di Pisa => stex86 is then the bishop here too ( lanzichenecco è solo per la parrocchia di Livorno a pisa c'è Stex)
Diocesi di Volterra : Trottolo64 (Cheyanne ends in 1 day)
Diocesi di San Miniato : Pifball => OK
(Cheyanne è in ritiro)

Sir.johnny has given the names for Firenze and Heldor for Venice

heldor a écrit:
For the Patriarcato di Venezia

Heldor: Archbishop of Venice
Zaida: Bishop of Treviso
Innocentius: Bishop of Padova
Fuego2806: Bishop of Verona
Orlando74: Bishop of Mantua

Thanks

Sir.Johnny a écrit:
Citation:
Per la Provincia ecclesiastica di Firenze:

Arcidiocesi di Firenze - Arcivescovo: Sir.Johnny
Diocesi di Pistoia: Profeta
Diocesi di Fiezole: Dampyr

And Selghor for Udine wrote this:

Selghor a écrit:
Darthh a écrit:
samuele a écrit:

Nomination ->Archbishop of Udine-> Selghor
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=798182#798182

thanks

There is already a bishop in charge at the time. Have you checked with him before ?

I answer the place of Cardinal Samuele:

I am the new archbishop RP of the diocese of Udine.

Zaccagnini was excommunicated and suspended a divinis
from the court of the holy inquisition,
therefore it should be eliminated both as parish priest and as archbishop of Udine

Please proceed as follows:

Selghor -> Archbishop of Udine and bishop of Concordia
Pixhel -> Bishop of Pola
Udine -> Innocentius
Parenzo -> Innocentius

Thank you

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 18, 2017 6:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Je demande de l'aide.
L'archidiocèse de Gniezno,
le diocèse de Cracovie,

n'a pas d'évêques.

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 18, 2017 6:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

au Portugal, aucun des évêques n'a été nommé à cause de ces points manquants. C'est une situation extrêmement mauvaise pour les joueurs. Les évêques ne peuvent pas obtenir les points, car il n'y a pas de temps pour le faire. Faute de personnes dans l'Église, nous devons accomplir des tâches bien au-delà de nos diocèses et de nos paroisses. Il n'est pas possible que l'Adm ne prenne pas en compte tous ces efforts. Les personnes qui ont ce qu'on appelle les «points» sont les clérges qui assistent à peine au forum, et certains ne veulent même pas avoir de comptes à Rome. Au Portugal, nous avons eu le bon sens d'avoir notre rendez-vous.

De plus, lorsque j'ai lu le communiqué à propos de Brennos, il n'était pas clair pour moi que seuls ceux qui figuraient sur la liste IG seraient nommés. Notre interprétation était que la liste IG commencerait à s'appliquer quand le pape était un joueur. Les conseillers diocésains ont également été dissous, ce qui nous a empêché d'essayer de résoudre ce problème de points à l'achat d'indulgences avec le trésor du diocèse. Une exagération.
Darthh

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 18, 2017 6:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

UPDATE

En attente - will be appointed next Monday

Jim.des.etoiles. --> Cahors => OK
Le Puy => Atharvan => OK
Diocèse de Nantes -> Gilliane => OK
Diocesi di Piacenza (Piacenza) => OK

Ventimiglia: Silvio_1 => OK

Luni (La Spezia): Ciumi74 => OK

Diocesi di Volterra : Trottolo64 => OK

New requests :

Please place Brother Vidra in as Bishop in Diocese of Llanelwy (St Asaph) => OK

SirPasterz

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 18, 2017 6:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

le diocèse de Płock a un évêque qui n'a pas de baptême.

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 18, 2017 8:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anakonda a écrit:
Yes, you are right.
We players of the RAK thought the same and tried to find a OCC-solution in the playerspart of our forum, but we only get insults from some of the HDAK-players. The rest remain in silent.
But we are still ready to take place on a round table with you. You too?

Sir_christoph a écrit:
Nicolaus_fugger:
whose business is it, to clarify the situation? The players can't decide if -you brennos- want to have more than one religion in your game.
Do you want to have spinozists, averroists sects and cults or do you want just rome? A cult like us, the reformed aristotelians with the majority of the people behind them can never attack and conquer a diocese because this would mean to wage war against the whole empire and/or the papacy.
In theory it sounds easy: claim your right and conquer it. But practically the cults and religions are not really able to do so because of the military power of the empire and the papacy. (Just read the concordat)
In the last years we wrote several tickets but never get a clear answer. It seams that celsius prefers rome and the players in this forum and leaves the rest on its own. But in fact its not the reformed curch there are many other cults, selcts and religions without any chance to play the game as it shuold be played. With the same chances for every player as is it sayd in the game description.

I am opened to discussion. As long as there is a discussion. When I hear comments like the last one, I have doubts. However, if the other parties involved will participate, I am ready to do so as well.

Policarpo a écrit:
There are only one solution in my opinion, so everyone is happy.
The Archdiocese of Seckau is created, separately from Salzburg, so the dispute is besieged. The diocese of Seckau was historically created on 22.06.1218.
Sure, she is not an archdiocese in real life, but to be at peace I would take that step.

I forgot to mention based in Graz, because she is one of the neighborhoods.

Make this request by ticket and here too.

For my point of view, it could work out.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 18, 2017 10:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

First of all: I clearly reject the insults done here on personnel level by Christoph User and wrong presentation. Thats not in line with the forum rules here and I kindly ask to stop.

Fact is, I simply made a very objective approach here thats totally divided from my char.

And I repeat:

It's up to the Admins to decide about the right of Investiture.
And about if the chooser must choose someone from a list or if he can also take no one. ( I must admit.. i dont know if he must choose or not).
Or if it a parish or diocese can be conquered or not and if how.

Thats an Admin decision to program it or not. And the Players duty to accept it after decided.

And when decided the players decision to use it then in frame of his or their IG possibilities.

Celsius so far defined regions where the Pope has Investiture right and regions where he does not have. Current Status is Salzburg or Geneve are Pope Investiture. There is a wish from several players here, that Styria and Switzerland get such an own Investiture right. Others from Rome players have it different. So. Thats on the table and Celsius can decide. As player i say.. why not? Especially for Switzerland as this is independet from SRING or France since the beginning. But i also respect if Celsius like the Pope investiture to remain big.

>>> So let Celsius have that decided where is which right of Investiture. Then explained to us as players. And then we see what to make of it on Player Level.

If it is decided Pope has investiture right, a round table only makes sense having church Players on the table.

But anyway.. what else can be done?

For Geneve especially.. I put the the proposal on table to put Annecy to another diocese. Geneve in Switzerland and Annecy in SRING that must share one bishop and bishop council is a permanent problematic constellation.

Comparable for Salzburg, that is still defined as an Arq Diocese and having two totally different churches under one roof.
So. maybe it could help that the Styrian towns are put out of the Arq Diocese and form an own one with Graz for example as diocese capital. That would seperate two different playing churches.

Proposals are on table.. lets see what will be decided. It's like that then.

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2017 1:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ottoman Empire
Arcbishop: NONE

Sahinbey
Archbishop of Ottoman Empire
Thanks
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Crepitus

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2017 2:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kingdom of Hungary

Metropolitan Diocese: Esztergomi Érsekség -> Amira

Suffragan dioceses:
Veszprémi Püspökség -> Rika0912
Győri Püspökség -> Crepitus
Darthh

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2017 2:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

LAST UPDATE
ITALIA

Selghor -> Archbishop of Udine => will have to choose between Innocentius and someone else because Selghor is not in the list
bishop of Concordia => Selghor => OK
Pixhel -> Bishop of Pola => OK
Parenzo -> Innocentius => OK
Diocesi di Massa: andecri => OK

Per la Provincia ecclesiastica di Firenze:

Arcidiocesi di Firenze - Arcivescovo: Sir.Johnny => OK
Diocesi di Pistoia: Profeta => no one is eligible in this diocese
Diocesi di Fiezole: Dampyr => OK

For the Patriarcato di Venezia

Heldor: Archbishop of Venice => OK
Zaida: Bishop of Treviso => OK
Innocentius: Bishop of Padova => please wait
Fuego2806: Bishop of Verona => OK
Orlando74: Bishop of Mantua => OK

Arcidiocesi di Milano -
Arcivescovo: Samuele (not archbishop yet -> only one in the list : Egal. What is your decision ?
Diocesi di Livorno : Lanzichenecco -> Provincia ecclesiastica di Pisa + Arcidiocesi di Pisa => stex86 is then the bishop here too ( lanzichenecco est seulement pour la paroisse de Livourne à Pise il y a Stex) -> for now we cannot name someone for Livorno, the archbishop of Pisa is in charge

FRANCE

Diocèse de Toulouse -> aucune contestation -> Ceriera => OK
Bazas : Venumz => OK

PORTUGAL

Nomination >> Nicollielo - Archidiocèse de Braga => OK

OTTOMAN EMPIRE

Archbishop of Ottoman Empire : Sahinbey => ////// CONTESTATIONS, please wait

Dernière édition par Darthh le Mar Déc 19, 2017 2:40 pm; édité 1 fois
Darthh

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2017 2:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

UPDATE:

Kingdom of Hungary

Metropolitan Diocese: Esztergomi Érsekség -> Amira => OK

Suffragan dioceses:
Veszprémi Püspökség -> Rika0912 => OK
Győri Püspökség -> Crepitus => OK

Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2017 7:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Darthh a écrit:
[color=indigo]

LAST UPDATE
ITALIA

Selghor -> Archbishop of Udine => will have to choose between Innocentius and someone else because Selghor is not in the list

Arcidiocesi di Milano -
Arcivescovo: Samuele (not archbishop yet -> only one in the list : Egal. What is your decision ?

Udine: are there any other names in the list? If there is none, then Innocentius.

Milano: if Samuele goes to Milano and takes up the residence, can he be appointed?

Thanks

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2017 9:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fenice a écrit:

Milano: if Samuele goes to Milano and takes up the residence, can he be appointed?

Thanks

If it is possible I can be in MIlan on thursday and take the residence immediately.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Sahinbey

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2017 7:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Darthh a écrit:

LAST UPDATE

OTTOMAN EMPIRE

Archbishop of Ottoman Empire : Sahinbey => ////// CONTESTATIONS, please wait

???
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2017 12:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

samuele a écrit:
Fenice a écrit:

Thanks

If it is possible I can be in MIlan on thursday and take the residence immediately.

If you do that, you will wait next sunday to be in the list, and then you can be appointed if we see you in the list.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 226, 227, 228  Suivante
Page 88 sur 228

Sauter vers: