L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HRP only] Bishops' IG appointments by Admin => FRIDAY
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 223, 224, 225  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Palladio
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 08, 2018 11:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:
Cristoforo_ a écrit:
I'm sorry but I have a question.

If i undestend --> No Bishop --> No parish priest

A cruch-way player need to be parish priest to be bishop.
But, if there are no Bishop, he/she can't be parish priest in his town..

What we can do?

For example, now i have a priest for l'Aquila, but there are no parish priest election.

Confused

A pastor has to move in the diocese, then the next monday he will appear on the list and will be able to be appointed.

Same problem for the Archdiocese of Evora.
So all the residents of this archdiocese who are Church Way have to leave this County to another for advancement, because there is no one In Game eligible to be Bishop (and we cant find anyone who can be)?

It is very difficult for the archdioceses covered by a small population to meet the same criteria as the most populous - "have given enough faith points to believers on the last six months".

His Eminence Palladio Monforte | Roman Elector Cardinal | Cardinal of St. John of the Martyrs | Vice-chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith | Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora | Count of Orvieto & Viscount of São Bento | Professor at Seminário Menor de Viana do Castelo
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2018 11:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It can be fast to get the Pastor's Rank.

OK, please give me here the list of Diocese where you know that there is no candidate at all.

-> If there is not at all, I will set Innocentius, so you can have Parish priest that will make the mass and get the Pasto's rank in some weeks. Then Innocentius will be able to dismiss himself.

-> If there is a candidate whi is alive of course^^, he will be appointed ; if he doesn't want to be the bishop, he has got the Dismisss buttonj, then Innocentius will get his place.

Brennos

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2018 11:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

OK, please give me here the list of Diocese where you know that there is no candidate at all.

-> If there is not at all, I will set Innocentius, so you can have Parish priest that will make the mass and get the Pasto's rank in some weeks. Then Innocentius will be able to dismiss himself.

-> If there is a candidate whi is alive of course^^, he will be appointed ; if he doesn't want to be the bishop, he has got the Dismisss buttonj, then Innocentius will get his place.

Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2018 3:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Škofija Lavant

is still vacant and has no suitable candidates as I am informed.

They especially dont have an active candidate with the study focus IG Church, what I understood is essential aside of having enough faith points and the Pastors rank and living IG in the diocese.

Or is Study Focus IG church no more necessary? That indeed would change a lot not even there..

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2018 4:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Please check the Tab CATHEDRAL in the CHURCH of towns of those dioceses, you will see displayed the list of characters that can be appointed as bishops.
Cristoforo_

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2018 9:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brennos a écrit:

Diocesi of Sulmona-Valva
Diocesi of l'Aquila

Thanks
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2018 9:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you again for your support!

Portugal:

Archdiocese of Evora
Diocese of Guarda

His Eminence Palladio Monforte | Roman Elector Cardinal | Cardinal of St. John of the Martyrs | Vice-chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith | Metropolitan Archbishop of Evora | Count of Orvieto & Viscount of São Bento | Professor at Seminário Menor de Viana do Castelo
Gazoz33

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2018 11:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello,
I am Gazoz33, King of Valahia. I have to go abroad few weeks ago, and i cannot appoint bishop for my country. Can you please appoint Miscarete as a Bishop of Slatina?
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 10, 2018 1:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gazoz33 a écrit:
Hello,
I am Gazoz33, King of Valahia. I have to go abroad few weeks ago, and i cannot appoint bishop for my country. Can you please appoint Miscarete as a Bishop of Slatina?

Done
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 10, 2018 1:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cristoforo_ a écrit:
Brennos a écrit:

Diocesi of Sulmona-Valva
Diocesi of l'Aquila

Thanks

No applicant - indeed, I appointed Innocentius
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 10, 2018 1:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Palladio a écrit:
Thank you again for your support!

Portugal:

Archdiocese of Evora
Diocese of Guarda

No applicant - indeed, I appointed Innocentius
Palladio
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 10, 2018 4:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Thank you very much!
Eloin
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2018 12:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonsoir,
Thibauld_ est mort [personnage n'existant plus depuis 48h], pouvez-vous mettre Innocentius évêque d'Agen svp ?
Merci d'avance.
Brennos

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 12, 2018 1:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok pour Agen.
Palladio
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 12, 2018 10:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Today, Innocentius is no longer a bishop in these dioceses, so the offices of the bishops returned to be empty, and the candidacies (to Priest), that were sent yesterday in these villages, were canceled.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Concile HRP - OOC Lounge Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 223, 224, 225  Suivante
Page 94 sur 225

Sauter vers: