L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basílica Santo Domingo de la Paz

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 05, 2018 4:05 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Basílica Santo Domingo de la Paz Répondre en citant

La Basílica de Santo Domingo de la Paz había sido entregada al Duque de Gandía cuando recibió su condición de Príncipe de la Iglesia. Aquella Basílica, de reciente construcción, daba incipientes indicios del arte renacentista, y bajo el trabajo del cincel de los escultores, el mármol tomaba una singular calidez.

Cercano al altar, el conopeo reflejaba su condición, materializando el privilegio papal que le fuera otorgado. Allí, la fe se entrecruzaría con el poder, la avaricia y la ambición, pero también con el sacrificio desinteresado y las más puras virtudes de la humanidad.

A schism? Just try it. I will strip you of all you have...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
pack

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 05, 2018 11:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

pack arrived in Rome and follow indication recevied for meeting Cardinal
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
pack

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 08, 2018 3:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

was a days he was here,but noone of a loto of people,speaking or help him for find a right Grand Church.

he don't understand if it was wrong Church.
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 08, 2018 3:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

-Nothing is wrong, my Son. You are welcome in this Basilica, I was waiting for you.-Nicolas said, from the wooden confessionare, hidden and discrete.

-As you know, the Church offers forgiveness and Salvation. It is only wise to purge the sins and only Holy to look for absolution. Confession offers reconciliation between the Men and God.

Have to come to confess? All secular rulers sin. It is hard to remain holy when you sometimes have to commit unholy acts to protect your people. What are your sins, Pack of Modena?

Dernière édition par Nicolino le Ven Fév 09, 2018 12:54 pm; édité 2 fois
pack

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 08, 2018 9:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

he knelt down

..i'm confessing a lot of sins, father.

anger (ira) is one
i'm anger when i seeing unjustice made from men to men.
i'm anger when i seeing the power making unjustice.
i'm anger when i seeing false,hypocrity,violence.
i'm anger when i seeing Men with power slaving other people
i'm anger when i seeing weak peoples not protect from men of power.

my major sin is this.

Dernière édition par pack le Ven Fév 09, 2018 2:44 pm; édité 1 fois
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 09, 2018 1:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The spaniard nodded. He also had suffered the same sin countless times. It remembered him his own tyranny as Regent, and his many times as Governor of his Kingdom. Indeed, Ira was one of the sins of the nobles of the world. It have caused many wars, along with Pride...

-Ira is indeed a deadly sin. Colera corrupts our soul and doesn't let us think straight. It can lead us to terrible mistakes, with dangerous consequences, it can make us become murderers, to destroy beauty and burn the pillars of our sociecity in order and peace. If we don't control it, we can contribute to chaos. Or we can hurt the people we love.

If the powerful let the Ira guide them, only the ones with the strength to defend themselves and impose their view of what is just and righteous could survive and the sense of justice can be lost.

Even when we feel anger because of the injustices of the world, we have to control ourselves, and never let this sin drive us. We must always control our acts, we must always control our words and be conscius of them.

To defeat evil and immorality, we should plan, we should understand, and we should have a clear judgement, and then, we will know what we have to do, and even foresee the consequences of our acts. With that, the path to achieving real justice is open for us, mere and imperfect mortals.

Nicolas made a pause, and then he continued:

-I would also like to suggest you to read the story of Leviathan, Prince-Demon of Ira. This sin led him to murder his own kind, and to become a pirate. Maybe it would be useful for you to be aware of the ways the Nameless creature and the demons work to tangle the humanity and how they use temptation to seduce us.

He believed after that, Pack was very close to absolution. However, he wanted to know all his sins, to clean his soul...

-And what about the other sins? Have you fallen to the temptation of the flesh, the call from luxury? And what about the gula and the greed, both material sins related to the pleasure and the accumulation of wealth?

pack

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 09, 2018 3:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

he thinked

"...gluttony of course
eating cioccholate is sooo goooood....irresistible
my beloved wife ,Heba,Hidden it....tsk

...greed...umm.."

he thinking and observe himself.

"i still have old and very old clothes
i have a luxury clothes but i use it a few,it will consume and it cost a lot of coins."

your face become sulky
Nicolino

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 09, 2018 4:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nicolas smiled.

-Then I absolve you, in nomine Deus, Aristotele et Christos. Go and sin no more.

pack

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 09, 2018 9:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

he made to himself sign of cross
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: