L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Annonces] Eglise Aristotélicienne / Aristotelic Church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 83, 84, 85  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 25, 2017 1:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

About Modena

From Us, Freas von Araja, Regent of the Holy Roman Empire,
and Us, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Camerlengo of the Holy Church

To the citizen and councilors of Modena,
To all subjects and citizens of the Empire,
To all those who are concerned,
To all who read or hear it,

since the recent events in Modena are once again getting worse, we feel ourselves obliged to find a solution for the issues once and for all.

Despite the recent announcement of the Empire, the Duchess of Modena has once again made steps towards schism and civil war. This is unacceptable, as it is once again impeding our attempts to find a solution. We want to refer to the Magna Carta, which says:

Citation:
The official religion of the S.R.I.N.G. is the Aristotelic Faith, as taught by the Holy Roman and Universal Aristotelic Church.

Therefore, we have decided to write this joint announcement between the Church and the Empire, to once again condemn the recent actions as unconstitutional and wrong. The Church and the Empire are two heads of the same body, united against heresy, injustice and violence. And we will stand united. We condemn once again any kind of schism and heresy.

We therefore declare, in accordance with the Concordat, to withdraw the recognition of the Duchess of Modena. She may no longer call herself duchess of Modena legally and may not use her rights as duchess. This has become neccessary as she was not able to remain calm and quit provoking the other side.

There was a solution which was considered as ultima ratio. As it is a radical step to restore order and unity in Modena. We see no other way to solve the situation, than to use the most effective weapon, both the Church and Empire has: Mercy. This step seems appropriate for us, regarding the celebration of St. Noel and, that the whole situation was most likely caused by a missunderstanding.

We've made discussions with all sides and came to the conclusion, that the whole case was caused by a missunderstanding and escalated because both sides felt provoked. The late Emperor was talking with Samuele about the suspension of the inquisitions verdict under specific conditions. As he received no answer from the late Emperor, he issued the interdiction, since Anajs wasn't fullfilling the verdict. Anajs on the other hand thought the agreement was valid and in place. She thought the verdict was suspended and she was complying with the Church to condemn heresy.

We declare, after consultation, in agreement and in full respect of the prerogatives of the Church, the Sacred College and the Inquisition, that there will be a spiritual period of grace in Modena, lasting for whole 30 days. Anyones sins will be forgiven with full absolution, if he or she is confessing these in this period of time to the local clergy, a member of the Italian Pontifical Consistory or the Sacred College. Declared heretics will have to additionally condemn heresy and schism to proof, that they are chastened. There will be no inquisition trials about modenese citizens for this period.

We furthermore declare, that everyone will have an imperial pardon regarding these events. Anyone who was, is or will be accused by the modenese government about the churchal events, will be pardoned. This explicitly concerns Spartaelcid and Samuele. But also everyone who was working for or against the government.

The time to discuss who is right and who is wrong is now over. It's now time to stop looking in the past. We want Modena to start looking into the future, since there will be new elections in 9 days. We want to ask all politicans, citizens and clerics in Modena to start over now. Don't be resentful. The future of the duchy relies on the unity of its people. Celebrate the holy day of St. Noel with the ones you verbally fought with: Go in the taverns and churches together and enjoy these days without thinking about this issue. Don't be a grinch. Find the roots of St. Noel in the bosom of our Church, that sees us all her children as children of the Creator

Signed and sealed in Rome, the 25th of December MCDLXV,

Freas von Araja
Imperial Regent

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia
Camerlenguo of the Holy Church

Code:
[quote][img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/19/17/49/73/banner10.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/3VysvJd.png[/img]

[size=24][b]About Modena[/b][/size]

[b]From Us, Freas von Araja, Regent of the Holy Roman Empire,
and Us, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Camerlengo of the Holy Church

To the citizen and councilors of Modena,
To all subjects and citizens of the Empire,
To all those who are concerned,
To all who read or hear it,[/b]

since the recent events in Modena are once again getting worse, we feel ourselves obliged to find a solution for the issues once and for all.

Despite the recent announcement of the Empire, the Duchess of Modena has once again made steps towards schism and civil war. This is unacceptable, as it is [b]once again[/b] impeding our attempts to find a solution. We want to refer to the Magna Carta, which says:

[quote]The official religion of the S.R.I.N.G. is the Aristotelic Faith, as taught by the Holy Roman and Universal Aristotelic Church. [/quote]

Therefore, we have decided to write this joint announcement between the Church and the Empire, to once again condemn the recent actions as unconstitutional and wrong. The Church and the Empire are two heads of the same body, united against heresy, injustice and violence. And we will stand united. We condemn once again any kind of schism and heresy.

We therefore declare, in accordance with the Concordat, to withdraw the recognition of the Duchess of Modena. She may no longer call herself duchess of Modena legally and may not use her rights as duchess. This has become neccessary as she was not able to remain calm and quit provoking the other side.

There was a solution which was considered as ultima ratio. As it is a radical step to restore order and unity in Modena. We see no other way to solve the situation, than to use the most effective weapon, both the Church and Empire has: Mercy. This step seems appropriate for us, regarding the celebration of St. Noel and, that the whole situation was most likely caused by a missunderstanding.

We've made discussions with all sides and came to the conclusion, that the whole case was caused by a missunderstanding and escalated because both sides felt provoked. The late Emperor was talking with Samuele about the suspension of the inquisitions verdict under specific conditions. As he received no answer from the late Emperor, he issued the interdiction, since Anajs wasn't fullfilling the verdict. Anajs on the other hand thought the agreement was valid and in place. She thought the verdict was suspended and she was complying with the Church to condemn heresy.

We declare, after consultation, in agreement and in full respect of the prerogatives of the Church, the Sacred College and the Inquisition, that there will be a spiritual period of grace in Modena, lasting for whole 30 days. Anyones sins will be forgiven with [b]full absolution[/b], if he or she is confessing these in this period of time to the local clergy, a member of the Italian Pontifical Consistory or the [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=535520&sid=304ccbb62933e2642238edcc2cb269ed#535520]Sacred College[/url]. Declared heretics will have to additionally condemn heresy and schism to proof, that they are chastened. There will be no inquisition trials about modenese citizens for this period.

We furthermore declare, that everyone will have an imperial pardon regarding these events. Anyone who was, is or will be accused by the modenese government about the churchal events, [b]will be pardoned[/b]. This explicitly concerns Spartaelcid and Samuele. But also everyone who was working for or against the government.

The time to discuss who is right and who is wrong is now over. It's now time to stop looking in the past. We want Modena to start looking into the future, since there will be new elections in 9 days. We want to ask all politicans, citizens and clerics in Modena to start over now. Don't be resentful. The future of the duchy relies on the unity of its people. Celebrate the holy day of St. Noel with the ones you verbally fought with: Go in the taverns and churches together and enjoy these days without thinking about this issue. Don't be a grinch. Find the roots of St. Noel in the bosom of our Church, that sees us all her children as children of the Creator

Signed and sealed in Rome, the 25th of December MCDLXV,

[img]http://fs1.directupload.net/images/171207/3fakvrtb.png[/img]

Freas von Araja
Imperial Regent

[img]http://ghami.lima-city.de/ups/SRING/Siegel/RegentHRE.png[/img]

Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia
Camerlenguo of the Holy Church
[img]https://i.imgur.com/VblucGv.png[/img][/quote]

Dernière édition par Arnarion le Lun Déc 25, 2017 1:38 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 25, 2017 1:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Bénédiction Urbi et Orbi

Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, réunis en Sacré Collège, devant le Très Haut et sous le regard d’Aristote, par la grâce de Dieu et de Sa Sainteté Innocent le huitième,

En l'occasion de la solennité de la Saint Noël, cette nuit très sainte où nous célébrons la naissance des deux piliers de notre Foi, la Sainte Eglise joint sa voix à la multitudes des anges afin d'annoncer ce message par toute la terre dans la joie et l'amitié : Joyeux Noël ! Paix sur Terre aux hommes de bonne volonté !

Que les Saints Prophètes Aristote et Christos, dont la puissance et l'autorité nous ont été confiées, intercèdent personnellement pour nous auprès du Très Haut !

Que par les prières et les mérites de tous les saints, le Dieu tout-puissant ait pitié de vous et qu'ayant remis tous vos péchés, il vous conduise à la vie éternelle !

L'indulgence, l'absolution et le pardon de tous vos péchés, un espace d'une pénitence authentique et fructueuse, un cœur toujours pénitent et une correction de votre vie, la grâce et la persévérance jusqu'à la fin dans les bonnes œuvres : que vous l'accorde le Seigneur tout-puissant et miséricordieux !

Et que la bénédiction du Dieu tout-puissant et de Ses Saints Prophètes Aristote et Christos descende sur vous et y demeure à jamais.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Faict à Rome, le vingt-cinquième jour du mois de décembre de l’an de grâce MCDLXV de Notre Seigneur.

Pour le Sacré Collège des cardinaux, Arnarion de Valyria Borgia,
    Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Camerarius.

Citation:

Urbi et Orbi blessing

We, Cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian Church gathered in the Sacred College, in front of the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and the Pope Innocent VIII,

On the occasion of the solemnity of Saint Noel, this most holy night where we celebrate the birth of the two pillars of our Faith, the Holy Church joins her voice to the multitudes of angels to announce this message through all the earth in joy and friendship: Merry Christmas ! Peace on Earth to men of good will!

May the Holy prophets Aristotle and Chritos, in whose power and authority we trust, intercede for us before the Lord.

Through the prayers and merits of all the saints, may Almighty God have mercy on you and forgive all your sins, and may bring you to everlasting life.

May the almighty and merciful Lord grant you indulgence, absolution and the remission of all your sins, a season of true and fruitful penance, a well-disposed heart, amendment of life, the grace and final perseverance in good works.

And may the blessing of Almighty God, the Father, and His Holy Prophets Aristole and Christos, come down on you and remain with you forever.

[i]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome on the XXVth day of the XIIth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXV.

For the Sacred College of Cardinals, Arnarion de Valyria Borgia,

Code:
[quote][list]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3VysvJd.png[/img]

[size=18][color=#FFCC00][b]Bénédiction Urbi et Orbi[/b][/color][/size]

[b]Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, réunis en Sacré Collège, devant le Très Haut et sous le regard d’Aristote, par la grâce de Dieu et de Sa Sainteté Innocent le huitième,[/b]

En l'occasion de la solennité de la Saint Noël, cette nuit très sainte où nous célébrons la naissance des deux piliers de notre Foi, la Sainte Eglise joint sa voix à la multitudes des anges afin d'annoncer ce message par toute la terre dans la joie et l'amitié : Joyeux Noël ! Paix sur Terre aux hommes de bonne volonté ! 

Que les Saints Prophètes Aristote et Christos, dont la puissance et l'autorité nous ont été confiées, intercèdent personnellement pour nous auprès du Très Haut !

Que par les prières et les mérites de tous les saints, le Dieu tout-puissant ait pitié de vous et qu'ayant remis tous vos péchés, il vous conduise à la vie éternelle !

L'indulgence, l'absolution et le pardon de tous vos péchés, un espace d'une pénitence authentique et fructueuse, un cœur toujours pénitent et une correction de votre vie, la grâce et la persévérance jusqu'à la fin dans les bonnes œuvres : que vous l'accorde le Seigneur tout-puissant et miséricordieux !

Et que la bénédiction du Dieu tout-puissant et de Ses Saints Prophètes Aristote et Christos descende sur vous et y demeure à jamais.

[i][b]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam [/b][/i]

[i]Faict à Rome, le vingt-cinquième jour du mois de décembre de l’an de grâce MCDLXV de Notre Seigneur. [/i]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img]

[i]Pour le Sacré Collège des cardinaux, Arnarion de Valyria Borgia,
Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Camerarius.[/i][/list][/quote][i]

[quote][list]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3VysvJd.png[/img]

[size=18][color=#FFCC00][b]Urbi et Orbi blessing[/b][/color][/size]

[b]We, Cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian Church gathered in the Sacred College, in front of the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and the Pope Innocent VIII, [/b]

On the occasion of the solemnity of Saint Noel, this most holy night where we celebrate the birth of the two pillars of our Faith, the Holy Church joins her voice to the multitudes of angels to announce this message through all the earth in joy and friendship: Merry Christmas ! Peace on Earth to men of good will!

May the Holy prophets Aristotle and Chritos, in whose power and authority we trust, intercede for us before the Lord.

Through the prayers and merits of all the saints, may Almighty God have mercy on you and forgive all your sins, and may bring you to everlasting life.

May the almighty and merciful Lord grant you indulgence, absolution and the remission of all your sins, a season of true and fruitful penance, a well-disposed heart, amendment of life, the grace and final perseverance in good works.

And may the blessing of Almighty God, the Father, and His Holy Prophets Aristole and Christos, come down on you and remain with you forever.

[i][b]Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam[/b][/i]

[i]Given in Rome on the XXVth day of the XIIth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXV. [/i]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img]

[i]For the Sacred College of Cardinals, Arnarion de Valyria Borgia,
Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Camerarius.[/i][/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 13, 2018 8:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Habemus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalem Camerarium

Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, réunis en Sacré Collège, devant le Très Haut et sous le regard d’Aristote, par la grâce de Dieu et de Sa Sainteté Innocent le huitième,

Faisons annonce de :

L'élection de Son Eminence Attanasio Borgia aux fonctions de Camerlingue de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Donné à Rome le treizième jour du mois de janvier de l’an de grâce MCDLXVI de Notre Seigneur.

Pour le Sacré-Collège de Cardinaux,
    Rodrigo Manzanarez, dict Rodrigomanzanarez,
    Archidiacre de Rome.

Citation:

Habemus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalem Camerarium

We, Cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, gathered in the Sacred College, in front of the Most High and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and of His Holiness Innocent the eighth,

Do announce:

The election of His Eminence Attanasio Borgia to the function of Camerlinguo of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome, the thirteenth day of the first month of the Year of Our Lord MCDLXVI.

For the Sacred College of Cardinals,
    Rodrigo Manzanarez, said Rodrigomanzanarez,
    Archdeacon of Rome.

Code:
[quote]
[list]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9QdMGIN.png[/img]

[size=18][color=#FFCC00][b]Habemus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalem Camerarium[/b][/color][/size]

[i]We, Cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, gathered in the Sacred College, in front of the Most High and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and of His Holiness Innocent the eighth,[/i]

[list] [b]Do announce:[/b]

The election of His Eminence [color=#FFCC00][b]Attanasio Borgia[/b][/color] to the function of [color=#FFCC00][b]Camerlinguo[/b][/color] of the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church.[/list]

[i]Given in Rome, the thirteenth day of the first month of the Year of Our Lord MCDLXVI. [/i]

[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/xQBs3wb.png[/img][/list]

[i]For the Sacred College of Cardinals,
Rodrigo Manzanarez, said Rodrigomanzanarez,
Archdeacon of Rome.[/i]

[/list]
 [/quote]

Code:
[quote]
[list]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/9QdMGIN.png[/img]

[size=18][color=#FFCC00][b]Habemus Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalem Camerarium[/b][/color][/size]

[i]Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, réunis en Sacré Collège, devant le Très Haut et sous le regard d’Aristote, par la grâce de Dieu et de Sa Sainteté Innocent le huitième,[/i]

[list] [b]Faisons annonce de :[/b]

L'élection de Son Eminence [color=#FFCC00][b]Attanasio Borgia[/b][/color] aux fonctions de [color=#FFCC00][b]Camerlingue[/b][/color] de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine.[/list]

[i]Donné à Rome le treizième jour du mois de janvier de l’an de grâce MCDLXVI de Notre Seigneur. [/i]

[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/xQBs3wb.png[/img][/list]

[i]Pour le Sacré-Collège de Cardinaux,
Rodrigo Manzanarez, dict Rodrigomanzanarez,
Archidiacre de Rome.[/i]

[/list]
 [/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2018 12:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Citation:

Citation:

Citation:

Explanation of the major Aristotelian feasts:

Citation:

Feast of Separation of St. Aristotle
- We celebrate that Aristotle emancipated himself from Plato
- Text: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=522382#522382

Ash Wednesday/Lent
- Fall/destruction of Oanylone. Oanylone was destroyed on a Wednesday because of that: Ash Wednesday. We think of those who have been driven out of Oanlyone, and fast like they had to during 40 days.
- Text: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=55666
and maybe also: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=304219#304219

Feast of renewal
- End of Lent.
- Text: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=55666

Day of Archangels
- We commemorate the presentation of the Archangels' missions to Ysupso
- Text : http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=304726#304726

Feast of friendship
- We celebrate the last supper of Christos and the beginning of the tradition to eat together bread and wine / Aristotelian friendship
- Text: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=530220#530220 and http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=530221#530221

Commemoration of the Elevation Of Christos (Death of Christos)
- We reflect on the dead of Christos and his elevation to the sun
- Text: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=530222#530222

Feast of Saint Titus
- We commemorate the founding of the Church during the Apostolic Era under the auspices of St. Titus, Prince of the Apostles
- Text: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=533113#533113

Feast of God's Childrens
- The fall of Oanylone was the victory of the Creature Without Name and of sins. On the contrary, the fall of Aornos was the victory of God's children and of the virtues. We commemorate this event each year, six month after the day of Lent.
- Text : http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=148346#148346
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=148347#148347

Death of Aristotle
- Summer - We commemorate the death of the Prophet Aristotle
- Text : http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=6705
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=6889

All Saint's Day
- We commemorate the Communion of Saints
- Text : http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=6705
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=6889

Saint Noël
- Birthday of Aristoteles and Christos
- Text: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=609267#609267

Feast of the Revelation of Aristotle
- We celebrate that God revealed himself to Aristotle
- Text: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=522377#522377

Citation:
Temporal Cycle Explanation:

[Diagram - italian only]

Advent time - 1465

Period where one prepares for the advent of the two Prophets. It covers a few weeks before the Holy Christmas.
    - 1st Sunday of Advent (December 3, 1465)
    - 2nd Sunday of Advent (December 10, 1465)
    - 3rd Sunday of Advent (December 17, 1465)
    - 4th Sunday of Advent (December 24, 1465)

Christmas time -1465

Period devoted mainly to important facts related to Aristotle, it is experienced as the first illumination of Humanity. This period follows the weeks after the Holy Christmas.
    -Santo Natale (December 25. 1465)
    - 1st Sunday of Christmas (December 31, 1465)
    - 2nd Sunday of Christmas (January 7, 1466)
    - 3rd Sunday of Christmas (January 14 1466)
    - 4th Sunday of Christmas (January 21, 1466)

First Ordinary Time

First period subtracting the first highlights of Advent and Christmas.
    - First Sunday in Ordinary Time (January 28, 1466)
    - Second Sunday in Ordinary Time (February 4, 1466)
    - 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time (February 11, 1466)

Time of Lent

The time of Lent commemorates the period of exile in the wilderness of the inhabitants of Oanylone and it is preparing for the Feast of the Renewal.
    - Ash Wednesday (February 15, 1466)
    - 1st Sunday of Lent Time (February 18, 1466)
    - 2nd Sunday of Lent Time (February 25, 1466)
    - 3rd Sunday of Lent Time (March 4, 1466)
    - 4th Sunday of Lent Time (March 11, 1466)
    - 5th Sunday of Lent Time (March 13, 1466)

Easter time
    Period devoted mainly to important facts related to Christos, it is seen as the second enlightenment of humanity. This period starts the day of the Revival Festival and continues over the following weeks.

- First Day of Renewal Easter ~ 1st Sunday Times (March 25, 1466)
    - Last Day of Renewal Easter and Day of the Archangels ~ 2nd Sunday of Easter time (April 1, 1466)
    -3rd Sunday of Easter time (April 8, 1466)
    -4th Sunday of Easter time (April 15, 1466)
    -5th Sunday of Easter Season (April 22, 1466)
    -6th Sunday of Easter Time (April 29, 1466)
    -7th Easter Sunday Time (May 6, 1466)
    -8th Easter Sunday Time (May 13, 1466)
    -9th Easter Sunday Time (May 20, 1466)
    -10th Sunday of Easter Time (May 27, 1466)
    -11th Easter Sunday Time (June 3, 1466)
    -12thEaster Sunday Time (June 10, 1466)
    -13th Easter Sunday Time (June 17, 1466)

Second Ordinary Time

Second period subtracting second strong time of Lent and Easter.
    - 4th Sunday in Ordinary Time (June 24, 1466)
    - 5th Sunday in Ordinary Time (July 1, 1466)
    - 6th Sunday in Ordinary Time (July 8, 1466)
    - 7th Sunday in Ordinary Time (July 15, 1466)
    - 8th Sunday in Ordinary Time (July 22, 1466)
    - 9th Sunday in Ordinary Time (July 29, 1466)
    - 10th Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 5, 1466)
    - 11th Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 12, 1466)
    - Festa dei Figli di Dio ~12th Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 19, 1466)
    - 13th Sunday in Ordinary Time (August 26, 1466)
    - 14th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 2, 1466)
    - 15th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 9, 1466)
    - 16th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 16, 1466)
    - 17th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 23, 1466)
    - 18th Sunday in Ordinary Time (September 30, 1466)
    - 19th Sunday in Ordinary Time (October 7, 1466)
    - 20th Sunday in Ordinary Time (October 14, 1466)
    - 21st Sunday in Ordinary Time (October 21, 1466)
    - 22nd Sunday in Ordinary Time (October 28, 1466)
    - 23rd Sunday in Ordinary Time (November 4, 1466)
    - 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time (November 11, 1466)
    - 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time (November 18, 1466)
    - 26th Sunday in Ordinary Time (November 18, 1466)

Advent time - 1466

Period where one prepares for the advent of the two Prophets. It covers a few weeks before the Holy Christmas.
    - 1st Sunday of Advent (December 2, 1466)
    - 2nd Sunday of Advent (December 9, 1466)
    - 3rd Sunday of Advent (December 16, 1466)
    - 4th Sunday of Advent (December 23, 1466)

Christmas time -1466

Period devoted mainly to important facts related to Aristotle, it is experienced as the first illumination of Humanity. This period follows the weeks after the Holy Christmas.
    -Santo Natale (December 25, 1466)
    - 1st Sunday of Christmas (December 30, 1466)
    - 2nd Sunday of Christmas (January 6, 1467)
    - 3rd Sunday of Christmas (January 13 1467)
    - 4th Sunday of Christmas (January 20, 1467)

Citation:
Information for the faithfuls

[list] 1. The feast of Corpus Christosi has been renamed to the Feast of friendship. It is still the same feast, it simply has a new name. It will be celebrated on the 8th of June. It has been celebrated in 1461 on the 20th of April, but the date was incorrect. It will, from now on, be celebrated on the 8th of June every year.
2. The feast of Ascension (death of Christos) has been renamed to the Commemoration of the Elevation Of Christos (the death of Christos). It is still the same feast, it simply has a new name. It will be celebrated on the 13th of June. It has been celebrated in 1461 on the 2nd of May, and in 1462 on the 1st of June. Unfortunately, those dates were wrong. The feast will, from now on, be celebrated on the 13th of June every year.
3. The Date of Aristotle's death is inaccurate, since we know that the Prophet died during a hot season corresponding to the summer. Therefore, the feast will be on day selected each year, in the period between the summer solstice and the autumn equinox.
4. The date of the Ash Wednesday, the feast of renewal, Lent and the feast of God's Childrens will change every year.
5. All other feasts are fix and will stays on the same date every year

Citation:

Citation:

Citation:

Descrizione delle principali feste e celebrazioni Aristoteliche

Citation:
Spiegazione del ciclo temporale - 1465:

[Diagram - italian only]

Avvento - 1465

Periodo in cui ci si prepara per l’Avvento dei due Profeti. Si articola nelle settimane prima del Santo Natale.
    - I domenica di Avvento (3 dicembre 1465)
    - II domenica di Avvento (10 dicembre 1465)
    - III domenica di Avvento (17 dicembre 1465)
    - IV domenica di Avvento (24 dicembre 1465)

Tempo di Natale - 1465

Periodo dedicato alla vita di Aristotele, è visto come la prima illuminazione dell’umanità. Si articola nelle settimane successive al santo Natale.
    - Santo Natale (Domenica 25 dicembre 1465)
    - I domenica del Tempo di Natale (31 dicembre 1465)
    - II domenica del Tempo di Natale (7 gennaio 1466)
    - III domenica del Tempo di Natale (14 gennaio 1466)
    - IV domenica del Tempo di Natale (21 gennaio 1466)

Primo Tempo Ordinario - 1466

Primo periodo del Tempo Ordinario, tra il tempo di Natale e la Quaresima.
    - I domenica del Tempo Ordinario (28 gennaio 1466)
    - II domenica del Tempo Ordinario (4 febbraio 1466)
    - III domenica del Tempo Ordinario (11 febbraio 1466)

Quaresima - 1466

La Quaresima commemora l’esilio nelle terre selvagge degli abitanti di Oanilonia ed è preparatorio alla Festa del Rinnovamento.
    - Mercoledì delle Ceneri (14 febbraio 1466)
    - I domenica di Quaresima (18 febbraio 1466)
    - II domenica di Quaresima (25 febbraio 1466)
    - III domenica di Quaresima (4 marzo 1466)
    - IV domenica di Quaresima (11 marzo 1466)
    - V domenica di Quaresima (18 marzo 1466)

Tempo di Pasqua - 1466

Periodo dedicato alla vita di Christos, è visto come la seconda illuminazione dell’Umanità. Comincia il giorno della Festa del Rinnovamento e prosegue nelle settimane successive.

- Primo giorno della Festa del Rinnovamento ~ I domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (25 marzo 1466)
    - Giorno degli Arcangeli e ultimo giorno della Festa del Rinnovamento ~ II domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (1 aprile 1466)
    - III domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (8 aprile 1466)
    - IV domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (15 aprile 1466)
    - V domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (22 aprile 1466)
    - VI domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (29 aprile 1466)
    - VII domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (6 maggio 1466)
    - VIII domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (13 maggio 1466)
    - IX domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (20 maggio 1466)
    - X domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (27 maggio 1466)
    - XI domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (3 giugno 1466)
    - XII domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (10 giugno 1466)
    - XIII domenica del Tempo di Pasqua (17 giugno 1466)

Secondo Tempo Ordinario - 1466

Secondo periodo del Tempo Ordinario, tra la Pasqua e l’Avvento
    - IV domenica del Tempo Ordinario (24 giugno 1466)
    - V domenica del Tempo Ordinario (1 luglio 1466)
    - VI domenica del Tempo Ordinario (8 luglio, 1466)
    - VII domenica del Tempo Ordinario (15 luglio 1466)
    - VIII domenica del Tempo Ordinario (22 luglio 1466)
    - IX domenica del Tempo Ordinario (29 luglio, 1466)
    - X domenica del Tempo Ordinario (5 agosto 1466)
    - XI domenica del Tempo Ordinario (12 agosto 1466)
    - Festa dei Figli di Dio ~ XII domenica del Tempo Ordinario (19 agosto, 1466)
    - XIII domenica del Tempo Ordinario (26 agosto 1466)
    - XIV domenica del Tempo Ordinario (2 settembre 1466)
    - XV domenica del Tempo Ordinario (9 settembre 1466)
    - XVI domenica del Tempo Ordinario (16 settembre 1466)
    - XVII domenica del Tempo Ordinario (23 settembre 1466)
    - XVIII domenica del Tempo Ordinario (30 settembre 1466)
    - XIX domenica del Tempo Ordinario (7 ottobre, 1466)
    - XX domenica del Tempo Ordinario (14 ottobre 1466)
    - XXI domenica del Tempo Ordinario (21 ottobre 1466)
    - XXII domenica del Tempo Ordinario (28 ottobre 1466)
    - XXIII domenica del Tempo Ordinario (4 novembre 1466)
    - XXIV domenica del Tempo Ordinario (11 novembre 1466)
    - XV domenica del Tempo Ordinario (18 novembre 1466)
    - XVI domenica del Tempo Ordinario (25 novembre, 1466)

Avvento - 1466

Periodo in cui ci si prepara per l’Avvento dei due Profeti. Copre le settimane prima del Natale
    - I domenica di Avvento (2 dicembre 1466)
    - II domenica di Avvento (9 dicembre 1466)
    - III domenica di Avvento (16 dicembre 1466)
    - IV domenica di Avvento (23 dicembre 1466)

Tempo di Natale - 1466

Periodo dedicato alla vita di Aristotele, è visto come la prima illuminazione dell’umanità. Si articola nelle settimane successive al santo Natale.
    - Santo Natale (Martedì 25 dicembre 1466)
    - I domenica del Tempo di Natale (30 dicembre 1467)
    - II domenica del Tempo di Natale (6 gennaio 1467)
    - III domenica del Tempo di Natale (13 gennaio 1467)
    - IV domenica del Tempo di Natale (20 gennaio 1467)

Citation:
Informazioni aggiuntive per i fedeli

1. La festa Corpus Christos è stata rinominata festa dell'Amcizia. Rimane comunque la medesima festa, solamente il nome è cambiato. È stata celebrata il 20 Aprile, che era la data sbagliata. Dal 1461 è celebrata ogni anno l'8 di Giugno.

2. L'Ascensione (Morte di Christos) è stata rinominata Commemorazione dell'Elevazione di Christos (Morte di Christos). Rimane comunque la medesima festa, solamente il nome è cambiato. È stata celebrata il 2 maggio, che era la data sbagliata. Dal 1461 è celebrata ogni anno il 13 di Giugno.

3. La data esatta della morte di Aristotele è sconosciuta, ma sappiamo che il Profeta è morto durante una stagione calda, corrispondente all’estate. La festa, perciò, può essere celebrata in giorni diversi a seconda dell’anno, restando sempre nel periodo tra il solstizio d’estate e l’equinozio d’autunno.

4. Alcune feste e celebrazioni sono associate a specifiche domeniche, in certi periodi dell’anno. Secondo il calendario, le date possono cambiare di anno in anno. Di conseguenza, le date del Mercoledì delle Ceneri, della Festa del Rinnovamento, del Giorno degli Arcangeli e della Festa dei Figli di Dio variano ogni anno.

5. Tutte le altre feste e celebrazioni hanno ogni anno la stessa data.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2018 11:30 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Elevation of Estevan_ to the rank of National Suffragan cardinal within the French-speaking Pontifical Consistory

We, Attanasio Borgia, as Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Camerarius,
    In the name of the Cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian Church gathered in the Sacred College, in front of the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and the Pope Innocent VIII,

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the elevation of Estevan_ [ Estevan_ de Mortelane ] to the rank of national suffragan cardinal in the French-speaking Pontifical Consistory.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome on the XXIXth day of the I month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

For the Sacred College of Cardinals, Attanasio Borgia Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Camerarius

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/3VysvJd.png[/img]

[size=18][color=#FFCC00][b]Elevation of Estevan_ to the rank of National Suffragan cardinal within the French-speaking Pontifical Consistory [/b][/color][/size]

[b]We, Attanasio Borgia, as Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Camerarius,[/b]
[b]In the name of the Cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian Church gathered in the Sacred College, in front of the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and the Pope Innocent VIII,[/b]

[list] [color=black]Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the elevation of [/color][b][color=#FFCC00]Estevan_[/color][/b][color=black] [size=9][ Estevan_ de Mortelane ][/size] to the rank of national suffragan cardinal in the French-speaking Pontifical Consistory.
[/color][/list]

Given in Rome on the XXIXth day of the I month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.   

[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/BrUbmJI.png[/img][/list]

[i]For the Sacred College of Cardinals, Attanasio Borgia Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Camerarius[/i][/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 12, 2018 4:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Elevation of Hull de Northshire to the charge of Vice Chancellor of the Holy Armies

In the name of the Cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian Church gathered in the Sacred College, in front of the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and the Pope Innocent VIII,

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the elevation of Hull de Northshire [ Hull ] to the charge of Vice Chancellor of the Congregation of the Holy Armies.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome on the XIIth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

For the Sacred College of Cardinals, Attanasio Borgia,

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 12, 2018 6:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination of the Archdeacon of Roma

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the elevation of Hull de Northshire [ Hull ] to the function of Cardinal Archdeacon of Roma.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome on the 12th day of the 2th month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

For the Sacred College of Cardinals, H.E. Attanasio Borgia,

Code:
[list][img]http://i.imgur.com/3VysvJd.png[/img]

[size=18][color=#FFCC00][b]Nomination of the Archdeacon of Roma[/b][/color][/size]

[b]We, Attanasio Borgia, as Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Camerarius,
In the name of the Cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian Church gathered in the Sacred College, in front of the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and the Pope Innocent VIII,[/b]

[list][color=black]Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the elevation of [/color][b][color=#FFCC00]Hull de Northshire[/color][/b][color=black] [size=9][ Hull ][/size] to the function of Cardinal Archdeacon of Roma.[/color][/list]

Given in Rome on the 12th day of the 2th month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.   

[i]For the Sacred College of Cardinals, H.E. Attanasio Borgia,
Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Camerarius.[/i][/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 18, 2018 6:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Indult pontifical - XII
    Portant sur les dicastères et le nombre de cardinaux romains

Aux prêtres, abbés, évêques et prélats de la Communion Aristotélicienne,

En vertu de la loi canonique Can. P-IV-1.2, le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux, habilité à amender le Droit Canon, a décidé par voie d’Indult l’amendement de la première et seconde partie du cinquième livre des canons intitulé « De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione », en modifiant la composition des dicastères et le nombre de cardinaux romains.

Aussi, Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, au nom du Souverain Pontife Innocent VIII et sous le regard d’Aristote, avons statué et proclamé, et par notre présent indult perpétuel et définitif, disons, statuons et proclamons les Canons suivants, relatif à la composition des dicastères et le nombre de cardinaux romains :

Douzième Indult Pontifical, Livre 5, Partie I a écrit:

**canon originel

Article 3 : Les dicastères sont composés des congrégations et des offices :

• La Congrégation du Saint-Office
        • L’Office du Cornichon de Saint Théodule

• La Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foi
        • L’Office pour l’Enseignement Aristotélicien
        • L'Office de Antichambre des Exorcistes
        • L'Office de la Bibliomélie
        • L’Office des Interprètes

• La Congrégation des Affaires du Siècle
        • L’Office de la Nonciature Apostolique
        • L’Office du parti Ultra-Montanus
        • L'Office des Églises Renaissantes

• La Congrégation de la Sainte Inquisition

• La Congrégation des Saintes-Armées

• La Chancellerie Pontificale ou Chancellerie Romaine :
        • L’Office des Légistes Pontificaux
        • L’Office du Collège Héraldique Romain et du Collège des Arbalétriers des États Pontificaux
        • L’Office du Grand Camérier
        • L’Office de l’Index (Hominum Prohibitorum & Librorum Prohibitorium)
        • L’Office des Presses, Journaux et Parchemins
        • La Bibliothèque Romaine

- Article 3.1 : Les congrégations sont subdivisées en différents offices. Ces offices sont sous la tutelle des congrégations auxquelles ils sont rattachés.

- Article 3.2 : Chaque congrégation est dirigée par un Chancelier qui est du même fait Cardinal Romain.

- Article 3.3 : Chaque office est dirigé par un préfet ou consul.

- Article 3.4 : La Chancellerie Pontificale ou Chancellerie Romaine est considérée comme une congrégation à part entière.

**Canon modifié

Article 3 : Les dicastères ou congrégations peuvent être composés de plusieurs offices :

• La Congrégation du Saint-Office
        • L’Office du Cornichon de Saint Théodule

• La Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foi
        • L’Office pour l’Enseignement Aristotélicien
        • L'Office de Antichambre des Exorcistes
        • L'Office de la Bibliomélie
        • L’Office des de Villa San Loyats
        • L’Office des Chapelles
        • L’Office de la Préfecture des Pèlerinages
        • L’Office de la Compagnie d'Aristote

• La Congrégation des Affaires du Siècle
        • L’Office de la Nonciature Apostolique
        • L’Office du parti Ultra-Montanus
        • L'Office des Églises Renaissantes

• La Congrégation de la Sainte Inquisition

• La Congrégation des Saintes-Armées

• La Chancellerie Pontificale ou Chancellerie Romaine :
        • L’Office des Légistes Pontificaux
        • L’Office du Grand Camérier
        • L’Office de l’Index (Hominum Prohibitorum & Librorum Prohibitorium)
        • L’Office des Presses, Journaux et Parchemins
        • La Bibliothèque Romaine
        • Le Registre Universel des Sacrements
        • L'Office de la Cité

• Le Département des Églises Nouvelles et en Développement

• Les Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux

• Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées
        • Le Collège des Arbalétriers

- Article 3.1 : Les congrégations sont subdivisées en différents offices. Ces offices sont sous la tutelle des congrégations auxquelles ils sont rattachés.

- Article 3.2 : Chaque congrégation est dirigée par un Chancelier qui est du même fait Cardinal Romain.

- Article 3.3 : Chaque office est dirigé par un préfet ou consul.

Douzième Indult Pontifical, Livre 5, Partie II a écrit:

**canon originel

- Article 6.2 : Le nombre de cardinaux congrégationnels est fixé à treize.

**Canon modifié

- Article 6.2 : Le nombre de cardinaux congrégationnels est fixé à quatorze.

À tous, bénédiction apostolique.

Pour le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux, Hull de Northshire,
    Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Archidiaconus.

Donné à Rome, le XVIII du mois de février, la dimanche de l'An de Grâce MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote]
[list]
[img]http://zupimages.net/up/16/15/b1ck.png[/img]
[b][color=green][size=20]Indult pontifical - XII[/size]
Portant sur les dicastères et le nombre de cardinaux romains[/b][/color]

[i]Aux prêtres, abbés, évêques et prélats de la Communion Aristotélicienne,[/i]

En vertu de la loi canonique Can. P-IV-1.2, le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux, habilité à amender le Droit Canon, a décidé par voie d’Indult l’amendement de la première et seconde partie du cinquième livre des canons intitulé « De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione », en modifiant la composition des dicastères et le nombre de cardinaux romains.

Aussi, Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, au nom du Souverain Pontife Innocent VIII et sous le regard d’Aristote, avons statué et proclamé, et par notre présent indult perpétuel et définitif, disons, statuons et proclamons les Canons suivants, relatif à la composition des dicastères et le nombre de cardinaux romains :

[quote="Douzième Indult Pontifical, Livre 5, Partie I"][list]

[color=transparent]**[/color]♢ [b][i]canon originel[/i][/b] ♢

[b]Article 3 :[/b] Les dicastères sont composés des congrégations et des offices :[list]
[*]La Congrégation du Saint-Office
[list][*]L’Office du Cornichon de Saint Théodule[/list]
[*]La Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foi
[list][*]L’Office pour l’Enseignement Aristotélicien
[*]L'Office de Antichambre des Exorcistes
[*]L'Office de la Bibliomélie
[*]L’Office des Interprètes[/list]
[*]La Congrégation des Affaires du Siècle
[list][*]L’Office de la Nonciature Apostolique
[*]L’Office du parti Ultra-Montanus
[*]L'Office des Églises Renaissantes[/list]
[*]La Congrégation de la Sainte Inquisition

[*]La Congrégation des Saintes-Armées

[*]La Chancellerie Pontificale ou Chancellerie Romaine :
[list] [*]L’Office des Légistes Pontificaux
[*]L’Office du Collège Héraldique Romain et du Collège des Arbalétriers des États Pontificaux
[*]L’Office du Grand Camérier
[*]L’Office de l’Index ([i]Hominum Prohibitorum[/i] & [i]Librorum Prohibitorium[/i])
[*]L’Office des Presses, Journaux et Parchemins
[*]La Bibliothèque Romaine[/list][/list]
[i]- Article 3.1 : [/i] Les congrégations sont subdivisées en différents offices. Ces offices sont sous la tutelle des congrégations auxquelles ils sont rattachés.

[i]- Article 3.2 :[/i] Chaque congrégation est dirigée par un Chancelier qui est du même fait Cardinal Romain.

[i]- Article 3.3 :[/i] Chaque office est dirigé par un préfet ou consul.

[i]- Article 3.4 :[/i] La Chancellerie Pontificale ou Chancellerie Romaine est considérée comme une congrégation à part entière.

[color=transparent]**[/color]♢ [b][i]Canon modifié[/i][/b] ♢

[b]Article 3 :[/b] Les dicastères ou congrégations peuvent être composés de plusieurs offices : [list]
[*]La Congrégation du Saint-Office
[list][*]L’Office du Cornichon de Saint Théodule[/list]
[*]La Congrégation pour la Diffusion de la Foi
[list][*]L’Office pour l’Enseignement Aristotélicien
[*]L'Office de Antichambre des Exorcistes
[*]L'Office de la Bibliomélie
[*]L’Office des de Villa San Loyats
[*]L’Office des Chapelles
[*]L’Office de la Préfecture des Pèlerinages
[*]L’Office de la Compagnie d'Aristote[/list]
[*]La Congrégation des Affaires du Siècle
[list][*]L’Office de la Nonciature Apostolique
[*]L’Office du parti Ultra-Montanus
[*]L'Office des Églises Renaissantes[/list]
[*]La Congrégation de la Sainte Inquisition

[*]La Congrégation des Saintes-Armées

[*]La Chancellerie Pontificale ou Chancellerie Romaine :
[list] [*]L’Office des Légistes Pontificaux
[*]L’Office du Grand Camérier
[*]L’Office de l’Index ([i]Hominum Prohibitorum[/i] & [i]Librorum Prohibitorium[/i])
[*]L’Office des Presses, Journaux et Parchemins
[*]La Bibliothèque Romaine
[*]Le Registre Universel des Sacrements
[*]L'Office de la Cité[/list]

[*]Le Département des Églises Nouvelles et en Développement

[*]Les Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux [list]
[*]Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées
[*]Le Collège des Arbalétriers
[/list][/list]

[i]- Article 3.1 : [/i] Les congrégations sont subdivisées en différents offices. Ces offices sont sous la tutelle des congrégations auxquelles ils sont rattachés.

[i]- Article 3.2 :[/i] Chaque congrégation est dirigée par un Chancelier qui est du même fait Cardinal Romain.

[i]- Article 3.3 :[/i] Chaque office est dirigé par un préfet ou consul.

[/list][/quote]

[quote="Douzième Indult Pontifical, Livre 5, Partie II"][list]

[i]- Article 6.2 : [/i]Le nombre de cardinaux congrégationnels est fixé à treize.

[i]- Article 6.2 : [/i]Le nombre de cardinaux congrégationnels est fixé à quatorze.

[/list][/quote]

[size=11]À tous, bénédiction apostolique.

[i]Pour le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux, Hull de Northshire,
[img]http://i.imgur.com/1Ab5vuw.png[/img]

Donné à Rome, le XVIII du mois de février, la dimanche de l'An de Grâce MCDLXVI.[/i][/size]
[/list]
[/quote]

Dernière édition par hull le Dim Fév 18, 2018 6:07 pm; édité 1 fois
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 18, 2018 6:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione
    Bulle pontificale « Du gouvernement suprême du Saint-Siège »
    - Suite -

Livre 5.8 : Les Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux

Les Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux sont un dicastère romain en charge des domaines héraldiques et nobiliaires au service de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et des États pontificaux. Il est composé de deux collèges distincts : le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées qui assiste les membres du clergé et des Saintes-Armées, de quelque nationalité qu’ils soient, dans l’obtention et la réalisation de leur blason et de leur sceau ; et le Collège des Arbalétriers qui règle les questions héraldiques et nobiliaires relatives aux États pontificaux ; dont les spécificités et compétences sont détaillées ci-après.

Des charges propres aux Collèges héraldiques Pontificaux

Article 1Le Grand-Officier Héraut : Les Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux sont placés sous l’autorité exclusive, le souverain pontife excepté, d'un Cardinal Romain Électeur appelé Grand-Officier Héraut. Son autorité est souveraine en matière de questions et de décisions héraldiques. Des compétences étendues en art héraldique sont requises, aussi bien dans la pratique que dans la théorie.

Article 2L’Officier Héraut : Dans l’exercice de sa fonction, le Grand-Officier Héraut est assisté d’un préfet qui prend le nom d’Officier Héraut. Il administre en bonne intelligence avec le Grand-Officier Héraut le Collège des Arbalétriers et le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées. Il nomme et révoque les Hérauts Pontificaux, les experts et apprentis en héraldique. Il nomme et révoque, en accord avec le Grand-Officier Héraut, un vice-préfet éventuel dont l'acte de nomination précise les prérogatives.

Article 3Les Hérauts Pontificaux : Les Hérauts Pontificaux sont des officiers représentants du Souverain Pontife dans Ses États. Ils sont nommés et révoqués par le Grand-Officier Héraut ou l’Officier Héraut. Ils sont membres du Collège des Arbalétriers. Leur mission, droits et devoirs sont définis par la suite en fonction de leur statut.

Article 4Les experts en héraldique : Les experts en héraldique sont des membres à part entière du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées. Ils sont accrédités par le Grand-Officier Héraut ou l’Officier Héraut. Ils participent activement à la réalisation des armoiries et sceaux des membres du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées pour laquelle leur compétence est reconnue.

Article 5Les apprentis en héraldique : Les apprentis en héraldique sont des membres-élèves du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées. Ils sont acceptés et renvoyés par le Grand-Officier Héraut ou l’Officier Héraut. Ils sont suivis dans leur apprentissage et formation par le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées.

Section A : Du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées

De sa composition

Article 1 – Siègent au Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées :
    • Le Grand-Officier Héraut.
    • L'Officier Héraut.
    • Les Hérauts en charge des Clergés nationaux.
    • Les Hérauts Pontificaux.
    • Les Hérauts en charge des Ordre Militaro-Religieux reconnus par la Sainte Église.
    • Des experts en héraldique accrédités par le Collège Héraldique du Clergé.

De sa direction

Article 2 : Dans le respect de l’autorité souveraine du Grand-Officier Héraut, le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées est placé sous l'administration directe de l’Officier Héraut. Il chapeaute les différents ateliers et veille à leur fonctionnement dans les règles du présent droit.

Article 3 : Les décisions du Collège en matière d’organisation et de fonctionnement sont entérinées par l'Officier Héraut ; en matière de règles héraldiques par l’Officier Héraut après avoir été avalisées par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

De ses fonctions et compétences

Article 4 : Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées a pour fonction d’être un lieu d'échanges et de discussions entre les Hérauts au service du Clergé au sein des collèges nationaux. Ils y organisent leurs travaux et développent des synergies.

N.B. : Les Hérauts du Clergé nationaux, dans leur mission héraldique, ne sont pas des agents ou des officiers de l’Église ou du Saint-Siège. Ce sont, selon les lois et règles en vigueurs dans les différents États, des officiers du monarque, soumis à son autorité et sa volonté dans l’exercice de leur fonction héraldique. Leur présence et accréditation au sein du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées ne se justifie que part la volonté de créer des synergies dans l’art héraldique clérical, de profiter de l’aide et de l’expérience de chacun en ce domaine, et de pallier à d’éventuelles vacances.

Article 5 : Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées a pour fonction de recenser et de conserver les travaux, savoirs, nobiliaires, traités et archives héraldiques de l’Église Aristotélicienne, de son clergé, de ses Congrégations ou de ses composantes.

Article 6 : Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées est compétent pour créer armoiries et blasonnements à tout clerc, noble et membre armé dépendant de l’Église Aristotélicienne dans le respect des législations nationales en vigueur dans leurs États.

Article 7 : Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées est seul compétent pour créer les meubles, ornements et objets héraldiques nécessaires à la distinction des armes des clercs.

Article 8 : Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées est compétent pour proposer aux Hérauderies Nationales des candidats hérauts afin de pourvoir les places de héraut national du clergé vacantes.

Article 9 : Les blasons et sceaux réalisés au sein du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées sont validés par ses hérauts et experts au moment de leur publication.

De son siège et de l'enregistrement

Article 10 : Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées siège dans le Palazzo San Benedetto.

Article 11 : Les « Registres généraux » du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées recensent et présentent notamment, et sous le contrôle exclusif du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées :
    • Une liste des ornements réservés au clergé et à l’Église Aristotélicienne, Universelle et Romaine.
    • Une liste des meubles réservés au clergé et aux seuls Ordres Militaro-Religieux.
    • Une liste des bannières et gonfanons officiels des Saintes-Armées.
    • Un armorial à jour par Ordre Militaro-Religieux.
    • Les insignes et Grandes Armes des Congrégations et composantes de l’Église.

Article 12 : Les décisions concernant l'enregistrement des ornements héraldiques spécifiques et relatifs à l’Église Aristotélicienne sont prises exclusivement par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

Section B : Du Collège des Arbalétriers

De sa composition

Article 1 – Siègent au Collège des Arbalétriers :
    • Le Grand-Officier Héraut.
    • L'Officier Héraut.
    • Les Hérauts Pontificaux.

De sa direction

Article 2 : Dans le respect de l’autorité souveraine du Grand-Officier Héraut, le Collège des Arbalétriers est placé sous l'administration directe de l’Officier Héraut. Il chapeaute les différents ateliers et veille à leur fonctionnement dans les règles du présent droit.

Article 3 : Les décisions du Collège en matière d’organisation et de fonctionnement sont entérinées par l'Officier Héraut seul ; en matière de règles héraldiques par l’Officier Héraut après avoir été avalisées par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

De ses fonctions et compétences

Article 4 : Le Collège des Arbalétriers est le garant des lois et coutumes féodales et héraldiques dans les États Pontificaux.

Article 5 : Le Collège des Arbalétriers est seul habilité à définir la nature, les armes et le rang des fiefs sis dans les États Pontificaux.

Article 6 : Le Collège des Arbalétriers valide les armoiries et blasonnements des nobles pontificaux.

Article 7 : Le Collège des Arbalétriers est seul compétent pour créer les meubles, ornements et objets héraldiques nécessaires à la distinction des armes de la noblesse pontificale.

Article 8 : Les blasons et sceaux réalisés au sein du Collège des Arbalétriers sont validés par ses hérauts au moment de leur publication.

De son siège et de l'enregistrement

Article 9 : Le Collège des Arbalétriers siège dans le Palazzo San Benedetto.

Article 10 : Les « Registres généraux » recensent et présentent notamment, et sous le contrôle exclusif du Collège des Arbalétriers :
    • Les cartes des États pontificaux .
    • Le registre de la noblesse équestre.
    • Le registre de la noblesse sénatoriale.
    • Le registres généalogique de la noblesse pontificale.
    • Une liste des ornements héraldiques réservés à la noblesse pontificale.
    • La liste des traités héraldiques.

Article 11 : Les décisions concernant l'enregistrement des ornements héraldiques spécifiques et relatifs à la Noblesse Pontificale sont prises exclusivement par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

Des héraut et des charges héraldiques

Article 12 : Les charges héraldiques sont au nombre de quatre :
    • Le héraut héraldiste ou provincial : il a pour charge une ou plusieurs provinces des États Pontificaux. Sa tâche est de veiller à la tenue des registres nobiliaires, à l'enregistrement et à la confection des armes et blasons des nobles de sa province.
    • Le héraut sénatorial : il a pour charge de veiller à la tenue des registres de la noblesse sénatoriale, à l'enregistrement et la confection des armes et blasons des nobles de cet ordre.
    • Le héraut généalogiste : il veille au recensement et à l'archivage les lignages nobles de la Noblesse Pontificale.
    • Le héraut ès joutes : il veille au recensement et à l'établissement des listes et classement nécessaire à l'organisation et au suivi des joutes organisées sous les auspices du Souverain Pontife.

Article 13 : Les hérauts pontificaux doivent prêter serment auprès du Grand-Officier Héraut ou de l'Officier Héraut.

Article 14 : Les hérauts pontificaux portent derrières leurs armes, en sautoir, conformément à la première ordonnance commune, deux caducées de velours blanc semé de croix aristotéliciennes d'or ; les extrémités nues et saillantes surmontées d'une pointe triangulaire aux arrêtes ovalaires, en vermeille.

De la justice nobiliaire

Article 15 : L'organisation de la justice héraldique et nobiliaire dans les États Pontificaux est assurée par le Tribunal de l'Héliée dont les statuts sont définis dans un codex auxiliaire conservé dans les registre du Collège Héraldique Pontificaux.

Article 16 : L'officier-héliaste est choisi parmi l'ensemble des hérauts pontificaux ; il est nommé et révoqué par le Grand-Officier ou l'Officier héraut.

Texte canonique sur « Le gouvernement suprême du Saint-Siège »,
    Donné à Rome sous le Pontificat du Très Saint Père Innocent VIII, le dix-septième jour du mois de février, le samedi, de l'an de grâce MCDLXVI.

Dernière entérinement et modification par le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux le dix-septième jour du mois de février, le samedi, de l'an de grâce MCDLXVI.

Publié par Son Éminence Hull de Northshire, cardinal-archidiacre, le dix-huitième jour du mois de février, le dimanche, de l'an de grâce MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote]
[list]
[color=#FFFFFF]........[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/YwGVYCb.png[/img]
[color=#FFCC33][size=24][i][b] De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione [/b][/i][/size]
 [i] Bulle pontificale « Du gouvernement suprême du Saint-Siège »
- Suite -[/i][/color]

[size=18]Livre 5.8 : Les Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux[/size]

[list][i]Les Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux sont un dicastère romain en charge des domaines héraldiques et nobiliaires au service de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et des États pontificaux. Il est composé de deux collèges distincts : le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées qui assiste les membres du clergé et des Saintes-Armées, de quelque nationalité qu’ils soient, dans l’obtention et la réalisation de leur blason et de leur sceau ; et le Collège des Arbalétriers qui règle les questions héraldiques et nobiliaires relatives aux États pontificaux ; dont les spécificités et compétences sont détaillées ci-après.[/i][/list]

[i] [b]Des charges propres aux Collèges héraldiques Pontificaux[/b] [/i]

[b]Article 1[/b] – [i]Le Grand-Officier Héraut : [/i] Les Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux sont placés sous l’autorité exclusive, le souverain pontife excepté, d'un Cardinal Romain Électeur appelé Grand-Officier Héraut. Son autorité est souveraine en matière de questions et de décisions héraldiques. Des compétences étendues en art héraldique sont requises, aussi bien dans la pratique que dans la théorie.

[b]Article 2[/b]  – [i]L’Officier Héraut : [/i] Dans l’exercice de sa fonction, le Grand-Officier Héraut est assisté d’un préfet qui prend le nom d’Officier Héraut. Il administre en bonne intelligence avec le Grand-Officier Héraut le Collège des Arbalétriers et le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées. Il nomme et révoque les Hérauts Pontificaux, les experts et apprentis en héraldique. Il nomme et révoque, en accord avec le Grand-Officier Héraut, un vice-préfet éventuel dont l'acte de nomination précise les prérogatives.

[b]Article 3[/b] – [i]Les Hérauts Pontificaux : [/i] Les Hérauts Pontificaux sont des officiers représentants du Souverain Pontife dans Ses États. Ils sont nommés et révoqués par le Grand-Officier Héraut ou l’Officier Héraut. Ils sont membres du Collège des Arbalétriers. Leur mission, droits et devoirs sont définis par la suite en fonction de leur statut.

[b]Article 4[/b] – [i]Les experts en héraldique : [/i] Les experts en héraldique  sont des membres à part entière du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées. Ils sont accrédités par le Grand-Officier Héraut ou l’Officier Héraut. Ils participent activement à la réalisation des armoiries et sceaux des membres du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées pour laquelle leur compétence est reconnue.

[b]Article 5[/b] – [i]Les apprentis en héraldique : [/i] Les apprentis en héraldique sont des membres-élèves du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées. Ils sont acceptés et renvoyés par le Grand-Officier Héraut ou l’Officier Héraut. Ils sont suivis dans leur apprentissage et formation par le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées.

[size=13][b][u]Section A[/u] : Du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées[/b][/size] 

[i] [b]De sa composition[/b] [/i]

[b]Article 1 –[/b]  Siègent au Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées :
 [list][*]Le Grand-Officier Héraut.
[*]L'Officier Héraut.
[*]Les Hérauts en charge des Clergés nationaux.
[*]Les Hérauts Pontificaux. 
[*]Les Hérauts en charge des Ordre Militaro-Religieux reconnus par la Sainte Église.
[*]Des experts en héraldique accrédités par le Collège Héraldique du Clergé.[/list]

[i] [b] De sa direction [/b] [/i]

[b]Article 2 :[/b] Dans le respect de l’autorité souveraine du Grand-Officier Héraut, le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées est placé sous l'administration directe de l’Officier Héraut. Il chapeaute les différents ateliers et veille à leur fonctionnement dans les règles du présent droit.

[b]Article 3 :[/b] Les décisions du Collège en matière d’organisation et de fonctionnement sont entérinées par l'Officier Héraut ; en matière de règles héraldiques par l’Officier Héraut après avoir été avalisées par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

[i][b] De ses fonctions et compétences [/b][/i]

[b]Article 4 :[/b] Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées a pour fonction d’être un lieu d'échanges et de discussions entre les Hérauts au service du Clergé au sein des collèges nationaux. Ils y organisent leurs travaux et développent des synergies.

[size=9][i]N.B. : Les Hérauts du Clergé nationaux, dans leur mission héraldique, ne sont pas des agents ou des officiers de l’Église ou du Saint-Siège. Ce sont, selon les lois et règles en vigueurs dans les différents États, des officiers du monarque, soumis à son autorité et sa volonté dans l’exercice de leur fonction héraldique. Leur présence et accréditation au sein du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées ne se justifie que part la volonté de créer des synergies dans l’art héraldique clérical, de profiter de l’aide et de l’expérience de chacun en ce domaine, et de pallier à d’éventuelles vacances.[/i][/size]

[b]Article 5 :[/b] Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées a pour fonction de recenser et de conserver les travaux, savoirs, nobiliaires, traités et archives héraldiques de l’Église Aristotélicienne, de son clergé, de ses Congrégations ou de ses composantes.

[b]Article 6 :[/b] Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées est compétent pour créer armoiries et blasonnements à tout clerc, noble et membre armé dépendant de l’Église Aristotélicienne dans le respect des législations nationales en vigueur dans leurs États.

[b]Article 7 :[/b] Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées est seul compétent pour créer les meubles, ornements et objets héraldiques nécessaires à la distinction des armes des clercs.

[b]Article 8 :[/b] Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées est compétent pour proposer aux Hérauderies Nationales des candidats hérauts afin de pourvoir les places de héraut national du clergé vacantes.

[b]Article 9 :[/b] Les blasons et sceaux réalisés au sein du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées sont validés par ses hérauts et experts au moment de leur publication.

[i][b]De son siège et de l'enregistrement [/b] [/i]

[b] Article 10 :[/b] Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées siège dans le Palazzo San Benedetto.

[b]Article 11 :[/b] Les « Registres généraux » du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées recensent et présentent notamment, et sous le contrôle exclusif du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées :
[list][*] Une liste des ornements réservés au clergé et à l’Église Aristotélicienne, Universelle et Romaine.
[*] Une liste des meubles réservés au clergé et aux seuls Ordres Militaro-Religieux.
[*] Une liste des bannières et gonfanons officiels des Saintes-Armées.
[*] Un armorial à jour par Ordre Militaro-Religieux.
[*] Les insignes et Grandes Armes des Congrégations et composantes de l’Église. [/list]
[b]Article 12 :[/b] Les décisions concernant l'enregistrement des ornements héraldiques spécifiques et relatifs à l’Église Aristotélicienne sont prises exclusivement par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

[size=13][b][u]Section B[/u] : Du Collège des Arbalétriers[/b][/size] 

[i] [b]De sa composition[/b] [/i]

[b]Article 1 –[/b]  Siègent au Collège des Arbalétriers :
 [list][*]Le Grand-Officier Héraut.
[*]L'Officier Héraut.
[*]Les Hérauts Pontificaux.[/list]

[i] [b] De sa direction [/b] [/i]

[b]Article 2 :[/b] Dans le respect de l’autorité souveraine du Grand-Officier Héraut, le Collège des Arbalétriers est placé sous l'administration directe de l’Officier Héraut. Il chapeaute les différents ateliers et veille à leur fonctionnement dans les règles du présent droit.

[b]Article 3 :[/b] Les décisions du Collège en matière d’organisation et de fonctionnement sont entérinées par l'Officier Héraut seul ; en matière de règles héraldiques par l’Officier Héraut après avoir été avalisées par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

[i][b] De ses fonctions et compétences [/b][/i]

[b]Article 4 :[/b] Le Collège des Arbalétriers est le garant des lois et coutumes féodales et héraldiques dans les États Pontificaux.

[b]Article 5 :[/b] Le Collège des Arbalétriers est seul habilité à définir la nature, les armes et le rang des fiefs sis dans les États Pontificaux.

[b]Article 6 :[/b] Le Collège des Arbalétriers valide les armoiries et blasonnements des nobles pontificaux.

[b]Article 7 :[/b] Le Collège des Arbalétriers est seul compétent pour créer les meubles, ornements et objets héraldiques nécessaires à la distinction des armes de la noblesse pontificale.

[b]Article 8 :[/b] Les blasons et sceaux réalisés au sein du Collège des Arbalétriers sont validés par ses hérauts au moment de leur publication.

[i] [b] De son siège et de l'enregistrement [/b] [/i]

[b] Article 9 :[/b] Le Collège des Arbalétriers siège dans le Palazzo San Benedetto.

[b]Article 10 :[/b] Les « Registres généraux » recensent et présentent notamment, et sous le contrôle exclusif du Collège des Arbalétriers :
[list][*] Les cartes des États pontificaux .
[*]Le registre de la noblesse équestre.
[*]Le registre de la noblesse sénatoriale.
[*]Le registres généalogique de la noblesse pontificale.
[*]Une liste des ornements héraldiques réservés à la noblesse pontificale.
[*]La liste des traités héraldiques.
[/list]
[b]Article 11 :[/b] Les décisions concernant l'enregistrement des ornements héraldiques spécifiques et relatifs à la Noblesse Pontificale sont prises exclusivement par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

[i][b]Des héraut et des charges héraldiques[/b][/i]

[b]Article 12 :[/b] Les charges héraldiques sont au nombre de quatre :
[list][*]Le héraut héraldiste ou provincial : il a pour charge une ou plusieurs provinces des États Pontificaux. Sa tâche est de veiller à la tenue des registres nobiliaires, à l'enregistrement et à la confection des armes et blasons des nobles de sa province.
[*]Le héraut sénatorial : il a pour charge de veiller à la tenue des registres de la noblesse sénatoriale, à l'enregistrement et la confection des armes et blasons des nobles de cet ordre.
[*]Le héraut généalogiste : il  veille au recensement et à l'archivage les lignages nobles de la Noblesse Pontificale.
[*]Le héraut ès joutes : il veille au recensement et à l'établissement des listes et classement nécessaire à l'organisation et au suivi des joutes organisées sous les auspices du Souverain Pontife.[/list]
[b]Article 13 :[/b] Les hérauts pontificaux doivent prêter serment auprès du Grand-Officier Héraut ou de l'Officier Héraut.

[b]Article 14 :[/b] Les hérauts pontificaux portent derrières leurs armes, en sautoir, conformément à la première ordonnance commune, deux caducées de velours blanc semé de croix aristotéliciennes d'or ; les extrémités nues et saillantes surmontées d'une pointe triangulaire aux arrêtes ovalaires, en vermeille.

[i][b]De la justice nobiliaire[/b][/i]

[b]Article 15 :[/b] L'organisation de la justice héraldique et nobiliaire dans les États Pontificaux est assurée par le Tribunal de l'Héliée dont les statuts sont définis dans un codex auxiliaire conservé dans les registre du Collège Héraldique Pontificaux.

[b]Article 16 :[/b] L'officier-héliaste est choisi parmi l'ensemble des hérauts pontificaux ; il est nommé et révoqué par le Grand-Officier ou l'Officier héraut.

[i]Texte canonique sur « Le gouvernement suprême du Saint-Siège »,
Donné à Rome sous le Pontificat du Très Saint Père Innocent VIII, le dix-septième jour du mois de février, le samedi, de l'an de grâce MCDLXVI.

Dernière entérinement et modification par le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux le dix-septième jour du mois de février, le samedi, de l'an de grâce MCDLXVI.

Publié par Son Éminence Hull de Northshire, cardinal-archidiacre, le dix-huitième jour du mois de février, le dimanche, de l'an de grâce MCDLXVI.[/i][/list]
[/quote][img]http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/867178bulleor.png[/img]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 20, 2018 11:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Elevation of Alfonso Augusto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin, to the charge of Grand Officer Herald and to the rank of Roman elector Cardinal

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the elevation of Alfonso Augusto di Foscari Widmann d'Ibelin [ Cesarino ] to the charge of Grand Officer Herald and to the rank of Roman elector Cardinal

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome on the XXth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

For the Sacred College of Cardinals, Attanasio Borgia,

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 25, 2018 1:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Indult pontifical - XIII
    Portant sur les cardinaux nationaux et leurs accès

Aussi, Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, au nom du Souverain Pontife Innocent VIII et sous le regard d’Aristote, avons statué et proclamé, et par notre présent indult perpétuel et définitif, disons, statuons et proclamons les Canons suivants, relatif aux cardinaux nationaux et à leurs accès :

Treisième Indult Pontifical, Livre 5, Partie II a écrit:

**canon originel

Article 5 : Les Cardinaux suffragants n’ont droit qu’à la parole au sein du Sacré Collège. Leurs accès sont restreints au sein des palais, assemblées et collèges romains.

- Article 5.1 : Le quadriptyque causal :
      La cause matérielle = Il doit être évêque en titre ou occuper une autre charge avec rang d'évêque lors de sa nomination.
      La cause efficiente = Il est désigné par le collège des cardinaux ou directement par le Pape.
      La cause formelle = Il est intronisé par le Camerlingue ou l’Archidiacre de Rome.
      La cause finale = Il est membre consultant de la Curie.

- Article 5.2 : Le médaillon d’Aristote est pourpre.

**Canon modifié

Article 5 : Les Cardinaux suffragants n’ont droit qu’à la parole au sein du Sacré Collège. Leurs accès sont restreints au sein des palais, assemblées et collèges romains.

- Article 5.1 : Le quadriptyque causal :
      La cause matérielle = Il doit être évêque en titre ou occuper une autre charge avec rang d'évêque lors de sa nomination.
      La cause efficiente = Il est désigné par le collège des cardinaux ou directement par le Pape.
      La cause formelle = Il est intronisé par le Camerlingue ou l’Archidiacre de Rome.

- Article 5.2 : Les Assemblées Épiscopales Nationales relèvent de la juridiction des Cardinaux Suffragants. Leurs accès ne sont pas limitables par les Assemblées Épiscopales Nationales.

- Article 5.3 : Le médaillon d’Aristote est pourpre.

Donné à Rome, le XXV du mois de février, le dimanche de l'An de Grâce MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote]
[list]
[b][color=green][size=20]Indult pontifical - XIII[/size]
Portant sur les cardinaux nationaux et leurs accès[/b][/color]

Aussi, Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, au nom du Souverain Pontife Innocent VIII et sous le regard d’Aristote, avons statué et proclamé, et par notre présent indult perpétuel et définitif, disons, statuons et proclamons les Canons suivants, relatif aux cardinaux nationaux et à leurs accès :

[quote="Treisième Indult Pontifical, Livre 5, Partie II"][list]

[b]Article 5 :[/b] Les Cardinaux suffragants n’ont droit qu’à la parole au sein du Sacré Collège. Leurs accès sont restreints au sein des palais, assemblées et collèges romains.

[i]- Article 5.1 : [/i] Le quadriptyque causal :

[i]- Article 5.2 :[/i] Le médaillon d’Aristote est pourpre.

[b]Article 5 :[/b] Les Cardinaux suffragants n’ont droit qu’à la parole au sein du Sacré Collège. Leurs accès sont restreints au sein des palais, assemblées et collèges romains.

[i]- Article 5.1 : [/i] Le quadriptyque causal :

[i]- Article 5.2 :[/i] Les Assemblées Épiscopales Nationales relèvent de la juridiction des Cardinaux Suffragants. Leurs accès ne sont pas limitables par les Assemblées Épiscopales Nationales.

[i]- Article 5.3 :[/i] Le médaillon d’Aristote est pourpre.
[/list][/quote]

Donné à Rome, le XXV du mois de février, le dimanche de l'An de Grâce MCDLXVI.[/i][/size]
[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 04, 2018 9:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Indult pontifical - XIV
    Portant sur les charges d'intendant commendataire et de sacristain

En vertu de la loi canonique Can. P-IV-1.2, le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux, habilité à amender le Droit Canon, a décidé par voie d’Indult l’amendement de la troisième partie du second livre des canons intitulé « Regimini secularis ecclesiae », en modifiant les charges d'intendant commendataire et de sacristain.

Aussi, Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, au nom du Souverain Pontife Innocent VIII et sous le regard d’Aristote, avons statué et proclamé, et par notre présent indult perpétuel et définitif, disons, statuons et proclamons les Canons suivants, relatif aux charges d'intendant commendataire et de sacristain :

Quatorzième Indult Pontifical, Livre 2, Partie III a écrit:

**canon originel

Article 13 : L'intendant commendataire est un fidèle et un théologien de l’Eglise Aristotélicienne [niveau VI voie de l’Église] nommé In Gratebus à la tête d'un diocèse par l'assemblée épiscopale dont le diocèse dépend. Il n'est pas considéré comme un clerc et n'a pas charge d'âme. Il n'est donc investit d'aucune autorité religieuse ou spirituelle.

- Article 13.1 : L'intendant commendataire est placé sous l'autorité du Vicaire général, du Vicaire diocésain, du Premier Archidiacre ou de l'Archidiacre. En cas de vacance de toutes ces charges au sein du diocèse concerné, l'Assemblée épiscopale compétente désigne un tuteur qui est nécessairement clerc.

- Article 13.2 : La mission de l'intendant commendataire est nécessairement définie par l'Assemblée épiscopale qui le nomme dans les limites édictées par le présent droit. Néanmoins, sa mission principale est de permettre les nominations In Gratebus et de servir de relais visible entre les fidèles et l'Eglise.

- Article 13.3 : L'intendant commendataire peut cumuler sa charge avec d'autres fonctions cléricales.

n.b. : La charge d'intendant commendataire est nécessairement temporaire. Elle a pour but de pallier à une urgence et un manque sévère de vocations ou de prêtres dans un diocèse donné. L'intendant cumulera, dans la plupart des cas, les charges de vicaire ou d'archidiacre lui permettant ainsi d'avoir charge d'âmes.

**Canon modifié

Article 13 : L'Administrateur diocésain ou apostolique – le quadriptyque causal :

La cause matérielle = Il doit être fidèle et théologien de l’Église aristotélicienne [niveau VI voie de l’Église].
      La cause efficiente = Il est nommé par le Pape à la demande de l’assemblée épiscopale dont le diocèse dépend.
      La cause formelle = Il est intronisé par l’assemblée épiscopale dont le diocèse dépend.
      La cause finale = Il a la mission principale d'assurer la gestion In Gratebus du diocèse et de servir de relais visible entre les fidèles et l'Eglise.

- Article 13.1 : L'Administrateur diocésain sede plena, c'est-à-dire en présence d'un évêque qui ne peut pas assurer la gestion In Gratebus du diocèse, est placé sous l'autorité de l’évêque Res Parendo responsable du diocèse.

- Article 13.2 : L'Administrateur diocésain sede vacante,c'est-à-dire en l'absence d'un évêque désigné, est placé sous l'autorité de l’assemblée épiscopale dont le diocèse dépend.

- Article 13.3 : L'Administrateur diocésain n'est pas considéré comme un clerc et n'a pas charge d'âme. Il n'est donc investit d'aucune autorité religieuse ou spirituelle.

n.b. : L'Administrateur diocésain peut administrer les sacrements seulement s'il est titulaire d'une autre charge qui lui permet.

- Article 13.4 : L'Administrateur diocésain peut cumuler sa charge avec d'autres fonctions cléricales.

- Article 13.5 : Le texte canonique exceptionnel sur le Clergé Séculier pour la péninsule italique et les terres d'Irlande est appliqué par analogie, dans ses parties concernant les évêques, à l'Administrateur diocésain.

Quatorzième Indult Pontifical, Livre 2.2, Partie I a écrit:

**canon originel

Sacristain (faisant Office de curé).

La cause matérielle = il doit être baptisé et théologien de l’Église aristotélicienne (N3VE).
      La cause efficiente = il est nommé par l’archevêque ou l’évêque dont la paroisse communale ou citadine où il est nommé dépend.
      La cause formelle = il est intronisé par l’archevêque ou l’évêque dont la paroisse où il est nommé dépend.

La cause finale

Il faut autant que possible éviter les sacristains comme charge fixe, et ne les utiliser que pour compenser à un manque réel de curé.

Le sacristain s'occupe de la sacristie et prépare donc l'office In God pour l'officiant.

Il existe deux types de Sacristain : les simples fidèles et les diacres.

**Canon modifié

Administrateur paroissial – le quadriptyque causal :

La cause matérielle = Il doit être fidèle de l’Église.
      La cause efficiente = Il est proposé lors de la prière communautaire par les paroissiens locaux à la hiérarchie ecclésiastique.
      La cause formelle = Il est autorisé à prendre en charge les bureaux paroissiaux et son élection est sanctionnée par l'évêque dont la paroisse dépend ou par son délégué.
      La cause finale = Il a la mission principale d'assurer la gestion In Gratebus de la paroisse et de servir de relais visible entre les fidèles et l'Eglise.

- L'Administrateur paroissial sede plena, c'est-à-dire en présence d'un curé qui ne peut pas assurer la gestion In Gratebus de la paroisse, est placé sous l'autorité du curé Res Parendo responsable de la paroisse.

- L'Administrateur paroissial sede vacante,c'est-à-dire en l'absence d'un curé désigné, est placé sous l'autorité de l'évêque dont la paroisse dépend.

- L'Administrateur paroissial n'est pas considéré comme un clerc et n'a pas charge d'âme. Il n'est donc investit d'aucune autorité religieuse ou spirituelle.

n.b. : L'Administrateur paroissial peut administrer les sacrements seulement s'il est titulaire d'une autre charge qui lui permet.

- L'Administrateur paroissial peut cumuler sa charge avec d'autres fonctions cléricales.

- L'Administrateur paroissial est tenu d'assurer l'exécution des messes In Gratebus et d'effectuer les confessions In Gratebus ou de nommer les confesseurs nécessaires.

Pour le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux, Attanasio Borgia,

Donné à Rome, le IV du mois de mars, le dimanche de l'An de Grâce MCDLXVI.

Code:

[quote]
[list]
[b][color=green][size=20]Indult pontifical - XIV[/size]
Portant sur les charges d'intendant commendataire et de sacristain[/b][/color]

En vertu de la loi canonique Can. P-IV-1.2, le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux, habilité à amender le Droit Canon, a décidé par voie d’Indult l’amendement de la troisième partie du second livre des canons intitulé « Regimini secularis ecclesiae », en modifiant les charges d'intendant commendataire et de sacristain.

Aussi, Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, au nom du Souverain Pontife Innocent VIII et sous le regard d’Aristote, avons statué et proclamé, et par notre présent indult perpétuel et définitif, disons, statuons et proclamons les Canons suivants, relatif aux charges d'intendant commendataire et de sacristain :

[quote="Quatorzième Indult Pontifical, Livre 2, Partie III"][list]

[b]Article 13 :[/b] L'intendant commendataire est un fidèle et un théologien de l’Eglise Aristotélicienne [niveau VI voie de l’Église] nommé In Gratebus à la tête d'un diocèse par l'assemblée épiscopale dont le diocèse dépend. Il n'est pas considéré comme un clerc et n'a pas charge d'âme. Il n'est donc investit d'aucune autorité religieuse ou spirituelle.

[list][i][b]- Article 13.1 : [/b][/i]L'intendant commendataire est placé sous l'autorité du Vicaire général, du Vicaire diocésain, du Premier Archidiacre ou de l'Archidiacre. En cas de vacance de toutes ces charges au sein du diocèse concerné, l'Assemblée épiscopale compétente désigne un tuteur qui est nécessairement clerc.

[i][b]- Article 13.2 : [/b][/i]La mission de l'intendant commendataire est nécessairement définie par l'Assemblée épiscopale qui le nomme dans les limites édictées par le présent droit. Néanmoins, sa mission principale est de permettre les nominations In Gratebus et de servir de relais visible entre les fidèles et l'Eglise.

[i][b]- Article 13.3 :[/b][/i] L'intendant commendataire peut cumuler sa charge avec d'autres fonctions cléricales.[/list]
[i][size=9]n.b. : La charge d'intendant commendataire est nécessairement temporaire. Elle a pour but de pallier à une urgence et un manque sévère de vocations ou de prêtres dans un diocèse donné. L'intendant cumulera, dans la plupart des cas, les charges de vicaire ou d'archidiacre lui permettant ainsi d'avoir charge d'âmes.
[/size][/i]

[b]Article 13 :[/b] L'Administrateur diocésain ou apostolique – le quadriptyque causal :

La cause matérielle = Il doit être fidèle et théologien de l’Église aristotélicienne [niveau VI voie de l’Église].
La cause efficiente = Il est nommé par le Pape à la demande de l’assemblée épiscopale dont le diocèse dépend.
La cause formelle = Il est intronisé par l’assemblée épiscopale dont le diocèse dépend.
La cause finale = Il a la mission principale d'assurer la gestion In Gratebus du diocèse et de servir de relais visible entre les fidèles et l'Eglise.

[list][i][b]- Article 13.1 : [/b][/i]L'Administrateur diocésain [i]sede plena[/i], c'est-à-dire en présence d'un évêque qui ne peut pas assurer la gestion In Gratebus du diocèse, est placé sous l'autorité de l’évêque Res Parendo responsable du diocèse.

[i][b]- Article 13.2 : [/b][/i]L'Administrateur diocésain [i]sede vacante[/i],c'est-à-dire en l'absence d'un évêque désigné, est placé sous l'autorité de l’assemblée épiscopale dont le diocèse dépend.

[i][b]- Article 13.3 :[/b][/i] L'Administrateur diocésain n'est pas considéré comme un clerc et n'a pas charge d'âme. Il n'est donc investit d'aucune autorité religieuse ou spirituelle.

[i][size=9]n.b. : L'Administrateur diocésain peut administrer les sacrements seulement s'il est titulaire d'une autre charge qui lui permet.[/size][/i]

[i][b]- Article 13.4 : [/b][/i]L'Administrateur diocésain peut cumuler sa charge avec d'autres fonctions cléricales.

[i][b]- Article 13.5 : [/b][/i]Le texte canonique exceptionnel sur le Clergé Séculier pour la péninsule italique et les terres d'Irlande est appliqué par analogie, dans ses parties concernant les évêques, à l'Administrateur diocésain.[/list][/list][/quote]

[quote="Quatorzième Indult Pontifical, Livre 2, Partie III"][list]

Sacristain (faisant Office de curé).

La cause matérielle = il doit être baptisé et théologien de l’Église aristotélicienne (N3VE).
La cause efficiente = il est nommé par l’archevêque ou l’évêque dont la paroisse communale ou citadine où il est nommé dépend.
La cause formelle = il est intronisé par l’archevêque ou l’évêque dont la paroisse où il est nommé dépend.

La cause finale

Il faut autant que possible éviter les sacristains comme charge fixe, et ne les utiliser que pour compenser à un manque réel de curé.

Le sacristain s'occupe de la sacristie et prépare donc l'office In God pour l'officiant.

Il existe deux types de Sacristain : les simples fidèles et les diacres.

Administrateur paroissial – le quadriptyque causal :

La cause matérielle = Il doit être fidèle de l’Église.
La cause efficiente = Il est proposé lors de la prière communautaire par les paroissiens locaux à la hiérarchie ecclésiastique.
La cause formelle = Il est autorisé à prendre en charge les bureaux paroissiaux et son élection est sanctionnée par l'évêque dont la paroisse dépend ou par son délégué.
La cause finale = Il a la mission principale d'assurer la gestion In Gratebus de la paroisse et de servir de relais visible entre les fidèles et l'Eglise.

[list][i][b]- [/b][/i]L'Administrateur paroissial [i]sede plena[/i], c'est-à-dire en présence d'un curé qui ne peut pas assurer la gestion In Gratebus de la paroisse, est placé sous l'autorité du curé Res Parendo responsable de la paroisse.

[i][b]- [/b][/i]L'Administrateur paroissial [i]sede vacante[/i],c'est-à-dire en l'absence d'un curé désigné, est placé sous l'autorité de l'évêque  dont la paroisse dépend.

[i][b]- [/b][/i] L'Administrateur paroissial n'est pas considéré comme un clerc et n'a pas charge d'âme. Il n'est donc investit d'aucune autorité religieuse ou spirituelle.

[i][size=9]n.b. : L'Administrateur paroissial peut administrer les sacrements seulement s'il est titulaire d'une autre charge qui lui permet.[/size][/i]

[i][b]- [/b][/i] L'Administrateur paroissial peut cumuler sa charge avec d'autres fonctions cléricales.

[i][b]- [/b][/i]L'Administrateur paroissial est tenu d'assurer l'exécution des messes In Gratebus et d'effectuer les confessions In Gratebus ou de nommer les confesseurs nécessaires.[/list][/quote]

[i]Pour le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux, Attanasio Borgia, 
[img]http://i.imgur.com/xPkhvP5.png[/img]

Donné à Rome, le IV du mois de mars, le dimanche de l'An de Grâce MCDLXVI.[/i][/size]
[/list] [/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 18, 2018 1:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Indult pontifical - XV
    Portant sur le Commissionnaire de la Pénitencerie Apostolique

En vertu de la loi canonique Can. P-IV-1.2, le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux, habilité à amender le Droit Canon, a décidé par voie d’Indult l’amendement de la section B de la seconde partie du quatrième livre des canons intitulé « In medio stat Virtus », en modifiant le prérequis nécessaire à la nomination du Commissionnaire de la Pénitencerie Apostolique.

Quinzième Indult Pontifical, Livre 4, Partie II, Section B a écrit:

**Canon originel

Article 6 : Le Commissionnaire est nommé à titre viager par le Grand Pénitencier selon les modalités du règlement interne de la Pénitencerie Apostolique et révoqué par lui. Il est nécessairement prêtre. Il mène l’accusation sur base des preuves et témoignages qui lui ont été fournis contre le clerc incriminé.

**Canon modifié

Article 6 : Le Commissionnaire est nommé à titre viager par le Grand Pénitencier selon les modalités du règlement interne de la Pénitencerie Apostolique et révoqué par lui. Il mène l’accusation sur base des preuves et témoignages qui lui ont été fournis contre le clerc incriminé.

Donné à Rome, le XVII du mois de mars, le samedi, de l'An de Grâce MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote]
[list]
[b][color=green][size=20]Indult pontifical - XV[/size]
Portant sur le Commissionnaire de la Pénitencerie Apostolique[/b][/color]

En vertu de la loi canonique Can. P-IV-1.2, le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux, habilité à amender le Droit Canon, a décidé par voie d’Indult l’amendement de la section B de la seconde partie du quatrième livre des canons intitulé «  In medio stat Virtus », en modifiant le prérequis nécessaire à la nomination du Commissionnaire de la Pénitencerie Apostolique.

[quote="Quinzième Indult Pontifical, Livre 4, Partie II, Section B"][list]

[color=transparent]**[/color]♢ [b][i]Canon originel[/i][/b] ♢

[b]Article 6 :[/b] Le Commissionnaire est nommé à titre viager par le Grand Pénitencier selon les modalités du règlement interne de la Pénitencerie Apostolique et révoqué par lui. Il est nécessairement prêtre. Il mène l’accusation sur base des preuves et témoignages qui lui ont été fournis contre le clerc incriminé.

[b]Article 6 :[/b] Le Commissionnaire est nommé à titre viager par le Grand Pénitencier selon les modalités du règlement interne de la Pénitencerie Apostolique et révoqué par lui. Il mène l’accusation sur base des preuves et témoignages qui lui ont été fournis contre le clerc incriminé.
[/list][/quote]

Donné à Rome, le XVII du mois de mars, le samedi, de l'An de Grâce MCDLXVI.[/i][/size]
[/list]
[/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 30, 2018 12:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Canonical publication for the Congregation of the Holy Armies - The rules of mobilization
    Publication of the Canon Canon 5.5.IX

We, his Eminence Hull de Northshire, as Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Archidiaconus,

Reflecting the will expressed by His Holiness the Pope, though the changes brought by him to our Church, it was found necessary to update the canonical publications which serves as rules and guidelines to the armed faithfuls serving the Church. Indeed, publishing these rules will serve to protect the community of faithfuls from the errors of mankind. To err is human, but to break rules is a conscientious act. So that we may see an active and modernizing Holy Aristotelian Church, we have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the publication of the Canon 5.5.IX.

The new publication will be available in the Roman Library, alongside the Book 5.5 (FR), as well as an annex to the current announcement.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

For the Sacred College of Cardinals, Hull de Northshire,

Given in Rome on the XXIXth day of the IIIrd month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Citation:

De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione
    Papal Bull « The Congregation of the Holy Armies ».
    - Sequel -

Book 5 : The Higher Institutions of the Church

5.5 The Congregation for the Holy Armies

Part XI - The rules of mobilization

Preamble

The Congregation for the Holy Armies intends to coordinate the armed faithfuls and milites who serve the Church and the Faith to fight against the corruption of the Nameless beast. As such, a set of rules applicable to mobilization in time of war and peace are to be implemented. This new codification takes precedence over all older Canons of the Holy Armies, unless specified otherwise.

Mobilization during a time of Peace

Article 1 The Congregation of the Holy Armies cannot intervene directly in armed conflicts, unless a formal declaration of War has been published.

Article 2 Individual members of the Holy Armies are allowed to intervene in local conflicts by their own free will, in order to protect a city or province from sinners, malicious brigands or heretics. They cannot act as members of the Congregation during this unsanctioned mobilization, and must respect any relevant Canons. As such, the member remains subject to the rules of his Order, and must withdraw from the local conflict if asked by his superiors or by the Congregation.

Article 3 Members of an Allied Aristotelian Order are allowed to intervene in local conflicts by their own free will, in order to protect a city or province from sinners, malicious brigands or heretics. They cannot act as members of the Congregation during this unsanctioned mobilization.

Article 4 Members of Military Religious Orders are allowed to intervene in local conflicts by their own free will, in order to protect a city or province from sinners, malicious brigands or heretics. They cannot act as members of the said Order, or of the Congregation, during this unsanctioned mobilization.

Article 4.1 Members of Military Religious Orders are forbidden from entering armies lead by foreign powers, unless this army is to act in an defensive nature, and the member has gained the written permission of his Grand Master.

Article 5 Members of the Episcopal Guard are allowed to intervene in local conflicts by their own free will, in order to protect their diocese from sinners, malicious brigands or heretics. They cannot act as members of the Episcopal Guard during this unsanctioned mobilization.

Article 5.1 Members of the Episcopal Guard can only participate if in possession of a written permission from his Diocesan Lieutenant, Episcopal Captain or local Vidame. The Prefect of the Vidames of the Episcopal Guard can also issue a permission.

Article 6 Any written permission must be delivered to the Cardinal-Constables of Rome within two days. The permission may be approved or vetoed at anytime.

Article 7 Any vetoed permission must be respected within two days, or sanctions may be enacted against the faulty member.

Article 8 The written permission may also be directly delivered by one of the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

Mobilization during a time of Peacekeeping

Article 9 A time of Peacekeeping is declared when an Aristotelian Province or City is in dire need, preyed upon by sinners, malicious brigands or heretics. The Congregation publicly announces the armed intervention as a time of Peacekeeping.

Article 10 The Peacekeeping mission will be under the sole responsibility of an appointed Gonfalonier of the Church, whom reports and answers only to the Cardinal-Constables of Rome for the duration of the peacekeeping mission.

Article 10.1 The Gonfalonier of the Church is appointed publicly by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

Article 10.2 The appointee must be a baptized faithful of good reputation and morals.

Article 10.3 The appointee must be part of the Holy Armies, a derivative branch, or possess extensive military training. In Addition, he must be accredited by the Academy of Holy Armies.

Article 10.4 The appointee must understand the local language of the Peacekeeping mission.

Article 10.5 The appointee has full logistical and military powers in his zone of mission, coordinating with the Holy Armies the troops, budget and donations.

Article 10.6 The appointee may form a Council of advisors inside the walls of the Congregation, inviting the local primate, bishops, and diocesan constables, as well as members of the Holy Armies, Episcopal Guard and Pontifical Nobility. Other collaborators may be added as necessary, such as Pontifical nobles, under approval of the Cardinal-Constables.

Article 10.7 The appointee cannot use his rank or power to enrich or benefit himself.

Article 11 The authority of the Gonfalonier of the Church extends only as far as the authority delegated by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

Article 12 The Gonfalonier of the Church acts, within the zone of peacekeeping, as the principal leader. He coordinates all active troops involved in the mission, but remains subject to the authority of the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

Article 13 Members of an Allied Aristotelian Order, residing within the zone of peacekeeping, are expected to cooperate and participate in the efforts, placing themselves at the disposition of the Congregation and of the Gonfalonier.

Article 14 Members of Military Religious Orders, residing within the zone of peacekeeping, are obliged to cooperate and participate in the efforts, placing themselves at the disposition of the Congregation and of the Gonfalonier.

Article 15 Members of the Episcopal Guard, of the dioceses within the zone of peacekeeping, are obliged to cooperate and participate in the efforts, placing themselves at the disposition of the Congregation and of the Gonfalonier.

Article 16 The local members of the Clergy are expected to help the efforts with donations, prayers and holy masses.

Article 16.1 Likewise, anyone may volunteer logistical or military support, placing themselves at the disposition of the Congregation and of the Gonfalonier.

Article 17 The Gonfalonier of the Church can be relieved from duty at any time by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

Article 18 The time of Peacekeeping can be declared as resolved at any time by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome, thereby also automatically relieving from duty the Gonfalonier of the Church.

Article 18.1 Upon resolution, all troops and unused money or logistics are to be returned equally to all contributors.

Article 18.2 Pillaging is forbidden under penalty of military trial.

Article 19 If multiple time of Peacekeeping are declared, multiple Gonfalonier of the Church can be named. Each mission remains independent from the other.

Article 20 The rank of Gonfalonier of the Church may be granted multiple times to the same individual, preferably without accumulating active missions.

Mobilization during a time of War

Article 21 A time of War is declared when the Aristotelian Faith is in danger, as a response to a formal declaration of war by a foreign power or by an announcement following military actions taken against the Church. The Congregation publicly announces the armed intervention as a time of War.

Article 22 The efforts of war will be under the responsibility of an appointed Gonfalonier of the Church, whom reports and answers only to the Cardinal-Constables of Rome for the duration of the mission.

Article 22.1 In time of War, the Gonfalonier has the same duties and tasks as described in articles 10 to 12. He is the sole leader in a local conflict, and an adjunct in case of a wide-spread conflict.

Article 23 If the area of conflict is deemed as being to large, the Constable-Cardinals of Rome may instead appoint a Captain General of the Church as the leader of multiple Gonfaloniers, whom reports and answers only to the Cardinal-Constables of Rome for the duration of his mission.

Article 23.1 The Captain General of the Church is appointed publicly by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

Article 23.2 The appointee must be a baptized faithful of good reputation and morals.

Article 23.3 The appointee must be part of the Holy Armies, a derivative branch, or have successfully acted as Gonfalonier during a Peacekeeping mission. In Addition, he must be accredited by the Academy of Holy Armies.

Article 23.4 The appointee must understand and speak English, preferably being multilingual, for the purpose of coordination.

Article 23.5 The appointee has full oversight on the logistical and military organization of the war, coordinating with the Holy Armies the troops, budget and donations. He must also coordinate with local Gonfalonier if applicable.

Article 23.6 The appointee may form a Council of advisors inside the walls of the Congregation, inviting the adjunct Gonfaloniers, local primate, bishops, and diocesan constables, as well as members of the Holy Armies, Episcopal Guard and Pontifical Nobility. Other collaborators may be added as necessary, such as Pontifical nobles, under approval of the Cardinal-Constables.

Article 23.7 The appointee cannot use his rank or power to enrich or benefit himself.

Article 24 When a Captain General of the Church is named, multiple Gonfaloniers of the Church may be named as his adjuncts, acting as subordinate leaders in a defined area. They have the same duty and missions as a time of Peacekeeping Gonfalonier, with the exception that they now report to the Captain General and cannot form a Council of advisors if acting as an adjunct.

Article 24.1 The authority of the Captain General of the Church extends only as far as the authority delegated by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

Article 24.2 The Captain General of the Church acts, within the zone of War, as the principal leader. He coordinates all active troops involved in the mission, delegating as necessary to his adjuncts. His decisions are above those of his adjuncts, but remains subject to the authority of the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

Article 25 All members of the Congregation have the obligation to answer to the mobilization in a time of War, according to the Canon Laws, and must join the Holy Armies. Failing to do so without justification may warrant a military trial.

Article 26 All nobles of the Papal States have the obligation to answer to the mobilization in a time of War, according to the Canon Laws, and must join pontifical ban. Accordingly, the pontifical ban will assist the Holy Armies. Failing to do so without justification may warrant heraldic repercussions at the discretion of the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry.

Article 27 Members of the Clergy within the zone of war are required to help the efforts with any means possible, may it be donations, prayers and holy masses. They may also accompany the troops, but must respect the Dogma's 17th Logion of Christos.

Article 27.1 Likewise, anyone may volunteer logistical or military support, placing themselves at the disposition of the Congregation and of the Gonfalonier or Captain General.

Article 28 The Captain General and the Gonfalonier of the Church may be relieved from duty, during the time of War, by simple decision published by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

Article 29 The time of War can be declared as resolved at any time by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome, thereby also automatically relieving from duty any Captain General or Gonfalonier of the Church.

Article 29.1 Upon resolution, all troops and unused money or logistics are to be returned equally to all contributors.

Article 29.2 Pillaging is forbidden under penalty of military trial.

Article 29.3 Volunteers and Milites participating in a time of War can be given compensation or rewards at the discretion of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, the Sacred College of Cardinals or His Holiness the Pope.

Article 30 If multiple times of War are declared, a single Captain General of the Church can be named, but he can be assisted by multiple adjuncts.

Article 31 If a time of Peacekeeping becomes a time of War, the originally appointed Gonfalonier may remain in function, be replaced, or can become an adjunct to a Captain General of the Church.

Article 32 If a time of War is declared while a time of Peacekeeping mission is active elsewhere, the two missions remain separate unless a fusion is deemed necessary by the Cardinal-Constables.

Article 32.1 In case of a fusion, the Cardinal-Constables will decide the exact restructuring necessary to ensure the smoothest possible transition, with the lowest amount of bureaucratic hassle.

Article 33 The rank of Captain General of the Church, or Gonfalonier of the Church, may be granted multiple times to the same individual during successive declaration of the time of War. These ranks are not cumulative.

Transmission of daily orders and insubordination

Article 34 During a time of Peacekeeping or a time of War, the daily orders are transmitted to the participating volunteers and Milites using any method necessary for quick transmissions.

Article 35 Under the authority of the Gonfalonier or Captain General of the Church appointed, volunteers will be organized in armed mobs or armed retinues. The leader of each group will receive the daily orders from the Gonfalonier or Captain General.

Article 36 Members of Allied Aristotelian Orders, Military Religious Orders or of the local Episcopal Guard, will be organized in armed mobs or armed retinues under the leadership of the ranking member of each respective entity. The leader of each group will receive the daily orders from the Gonfalonier or Captain General.

Article 37 Pontifical nobles will be expected to form their own armed mobs and retinues, or can join another groups if unaccompanied. The leader of each group will receive the daily orders.

Article 36 The Gonfalonier or Captain General of the Church may create an Army, under which to regroup volunteers and Milites. If necessary, one or many Army Leaders can be appointed.

Article 36.1 An Army Leader is a subordinate to the Congregation and to the Gonfalonier or Captain General of the Church. The Army Leader receives daily orders and transmits them to the armed mobs and retinues under his command.

Article 37 A volunteer or Milites following daily orders is free of any blame for any actions that may happen. If part of an Army, he has the duty to leave and regroup with other forces should the Army Leader repetitively disobey daily orders.

Article 38 An Army Leader disobeying daily orders is the only person who can be blamed of wrongdoing for the first two days. After the period of grace, if the Army Leader continues to defy daily orders, the volunteers and Milites still under his command can also be held accountable.

Article 39 The Gonfalonier or Captain General of the Church is the sole responsible for any action taken by the volunteers and Milites who follow daily orders.

Article 40 The Cardinal-Constables of Rome may be held responsible for not removing a Gonfalonier or Captain General who repetitively acts in ways unfit for an Aristotelian leader.

The duty of secrecy during mobilizations

Article 41 All discussions within the Congregation, concerning an active time of Peacekeeping or time of War, shall be subject to the right of confidentiality and the duty of secrecy.

Article 42 All members of the Congregation shall not divulge sensitive information in relation to whatever rank or function granted by a mobilization.

Article 43 All volunteers and members of the Congregation swear automatically, by the act of participation in a mobilization, to not divulge the daily orders given to them.

Article 44 The obligation of confidentiality is applied to anyone who has access to the Congregation or to the mobilization orders, including Roman Cardinals. These previous three articles are not applied to the discussions submitted to the Sacred College of Cardinals.

The mobilization of In Gratibus Armies

Article 45 The Creation of an In Gratibus Roman Army, by a member of the Episcopal Guard, a Military Religious Order, an Allied Aristotelian Order, or a lay faithful, must be approved by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome. Without the approval, such an Army is deemed unlawful and must be destroyed.

Article 45.1 An In Gratibus Roman Army can be created in a Time of Peacekeeping or in a Time of War. It cannot normally be created in a Time of Peace, unless properly justified as being necessary to protect the faithfuls in particular circumstances. The creation of such an army will be announced publicly by the Congregation, with the proper justification written on the announcement if applicable.

Article 45.2 An In Gratibus Roman Army must follow the orders of the Cardinal-Constables of Rome at all times. If part of a Time of Peacekeeping or Time of War, the army will follow the appointed Captain General or Gonfalonier of the Church.

Article 46 The Creation of an In Gratibus Diocesan Army, by decision of the local Bishop or Archbishop, must be approved by the local Primacy as well as the Cardinal-Constables of Rome. Without the approval, such an Army is deemed unlawful and must be destroyed.

Article 46.1 An In Gratibus Diocesan Army can be created in a Time of Peace or a Time of Peacekeeping. Thus, it is always created in order to fulfill a specific mission in the name of Aristotelian Friendship. The creation of such an army will be announced publicly by the Congregation, the announcement specifying the purpose of the Diocesan army.

Article 46.2 The In Gratibus Diocesan Army is lead by the local Diocesan Constable. He must follow the mission approved for the creation of the said army. He must fulfill the mission, under supervision of the local Vidame and Episcopal Guards. If no ranking members are available locally, the supervision is done directly by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome. If joining a Time of Peacekeeping, the army will follow the orders of the appointed Gonfalonier of the Church.

Article 46.3 An In Gratibus Diocesan Army can receive the Papal agreement of His Holiness from the Cardinal-Constables of Rome if the army is needed for a Time of War. It thus becomes an In Gratibus Roman Army and, in that case, the Diocesan Army rules are no longer applicable. The applicable articles are replaced by the rules whom concern the In Gratibus Roman Army.

Article 47 All In Gratibus Armies can never act against the will of His Holiness, the Sacred College or the Congregation of the Holy Armies. These armies must always serve the interests of the Church and of the faithfuls.

Papal Bull « The Supreme Government of the Holy See »,
    Given and confirmed in Rome by the Sacred College of Cardinals during the Pontificate of the Holy Father Innocent VIII, on the twenty-ninth of March, a Thursday, in the year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Published by His Eminence Hull de Northshire, as Archidiaconus, on the twenty-ninth of March, a Thursday, in the year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote]
[list][img]https://i.imgur.com/9QdMGIN.png[/img]

[color=#FFCC00][b][size=18]Canonical publication for the Congregation of the Holy Armies - The rules of mobilization[/size]
Publication of the Canon Canon 5.5.IX[/b][/color]

[b]We, his Eminence Hull de Northshire, as Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Archidiaconus,
In the name of the Cardinals of the Holy Aristotelian Church gathered in the Sacred College, in front of the Almighty and under the gaze of Aristotle, by the grace of God and the Pope Innocent VIII,[/b]

[list] [color=black]Reflecting the will expressed by His Holiness the Pope, though the changes brought by him to our Church, it was found necessary to update the canonical publications which serves as rules and guidelines to the armed faithfuls serving the Church. Indeed, publishing these rules will serve to protect the community of faithfuls from the errors of mankind. To err is human, but to break rules is a conscientious act. So that we may see an active and modernizing Holy Aristotelian Church, we have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order [b]the publication of the Canon 5.5.IX[/b].

The new publication will be available in the Roman Library, alongside the Book 5.5 ([url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=137474#137474]FR[/url]), as well as an annex to the current announcement.[/color][/list]

For the Sacred College of Cardinals, Hull de Northshire,

[i]Given in Rome on the XXIXth day of the IIIrd month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.[/i][/list]
[/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/mBlgd.png[/img]

[quote]
[list]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/9QdMGIN.png[/img]

[color=orange][size=24][i][b]De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione[/i][/b][/size]
[i]Papal Bull « The Congregation of the Holy Armies ».
- Sequel -[/i][/color]

[size=18]Book 5 : The Higher Institutions of the Church [/size]

[b][size=16]5.5 The Congregation for the Holy Armies[/b][/size]

[size=14][b]Part XI - The rules of mobilization[/b][/size]

[b]Preamble[/b]

[i][list]The Congregation for the Holy Armies intends to coordinate the armed faithfuls and milites who serve the Church and the Faith to fight against the corruption of the Nameless beast. As such, a set of rules applicable to mobilization in time of war and peace are to be implemented. This new codification takes precedence over all older Canons of the Holy Armies, unless specified otherwise.[/list][/i]

[b]Mobilization during a time of Peace[/b]

[list][b]Article 1[/b] The Congregation of the Holy Armies cannot intervene directly in armed conflicts, unless a formal declaration of War has been published.

[b]Article 2[/b] Individual members of the Holy Armies are allowed to intervene in local conflicts by their own free will, in order to protect a city or province from sinners, malicious brigands or heretics. They cannot act as members of the Congregation during this unsanctioned mobilization, and must respect any relevant Canons. As such, the member remains subject to the rules of his Order, and must withdraw from the local conflict if asked by his superiors or by the Congregation.

[b]Article 3[/b] Members of an Allied Aristotelian Order are allowed to intervene in local conflicts by their own free will, in order to protect a city or province from sinners, malicious brigands or heretics. They cannot act as members of the Congregation during this unsanctioned mobilization.

[b]Article 4[/b] Members of Military Religious Orders are allowed to intervene in local conflicts by their own free will, in order to protect a city or province from sinners, malicious brigands or heretics. They cannot act as members of the said Order, or of the Congregation, during this unsanctioned mobilization.

[list][b]Article 4.1[/b] Members of Military Religious Orders are forbidden from entering armies lead by foreign powers, unless this army is to act in an defensive nature, and the member has gained the written permission of his Grand Master.[/list]
[b]Article 5[/b] Members of the Episcopal Guard are allowed to intervene in local conflicts by their own free will, in order to protect their diocese from sinners, malicious brigands or heretics. They cannot act as members of the Episcopal Guard during this unsanctioned mobilization.

[list][b]Article 5.1[/b] Members of the Episcopal Guard can only participate if in possession of a written permission from his Diocesan Lieutenant, Episcopal Captain or local Vidame. The Prefect of the Vidames of the Episcopal Guard can also issue a permission.[/list]
[b]Article 6[/b] Any written permission must be delivered to the Cardinal-Constables of Rome within two days. The permission may be approved or vetoed at anytime.

[b]Article 7[/b] Any vetoed permission must be respected within two days, or sanctions may be enacted against the faulty member.

[b]Article 8[/b] The written permission may also be directly delivered by one of the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.[/list]

[b]Mobilization during a time of Peacekeeping[/b]

[list][b]Article 9[/b] A time of Peacekeeping is declared when an Aristotelian Province or City is in dire need, preyed upon by sinners, malicious brigands or heretics. The Congregation publicly announces the armed intervention as a time of Peacekeeping.

[b]Article 10[/b] The Peacekeeping mission will be under the sole responsibility of an appointed Gonfalonier of the Church, whom reports and answers only to the Cardinal-Constables of Rome for the duration of the peacekeeping mission.

[list][b]Article 10.1[/b] The Gonfalonier of the Church is appointed publicly by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

[b]Article 10.2[/b] The appointee must be a baptized faithful of good reputation and morals.

[b]Article 10.3[/b] The appointee must be part of the Holy Armies, a derivative branch, or possess extensive military training. In Addition, he must be accredited by the Academy of Holy Armies.

[b]Article 10.4[/b] The appointee must understand the local language of the Peacekeeping mission.

[b]Article 10.5[/b] The appointee has full logistical and military powers in his zone of mission, coordinating with the Holy Armies the troops, budget and donations.

[b]Article 10.6[/b] The appointee may form a Council of advisors inside the walls of the Congregation, inviting the local primate, bishops, and diocesan constables, as well as members of the Holy Armies, Episcopal Guard and Pontifical Nobility. Other collaborators may be added as necessary, such as Pontifical nobles, under approval of the Cardinal-Constables.

[b]Article 10.7[/b] The appointee cannot use his rank or power to enrich or benefit himself.[/list]
[b]Article 11[/b] The authority of the Gonfalonier of the Church extends only as far as the authority delegated by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

[b]Article 12[/b] The Gonfalonier of the Church acts, within the zone of peacekeeping, as the principal leader. He coordinates all active troops involved in the mission, but remains subject to the authority of the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

[b]Article 13[/b] Members of an Allied Aristotelian Order, residing within the zone of peacekeeping, are expected to cooperate and participate in the efforts, placing themselves at the disposition of the Congregation and of the Gonfalonier.

[b]Article 14[/b] Members of Military Religious Orders, residing within the zone of peacekeeping, are obliged to cooperate and participate in the efforts, placing themselves at the disposition of the Congregation and of the Gonfalonier.

[b]Article 15[/b] Members of the Episcopal Guard, of the dioceses within the zone of peacekeeping, are obliged to cooperate and participate in the efforts, placing themselves at the disposition of the Congregation and of the Gonfalonier.

[b]Article 16[/b] The local members of the Clergy are expected to help the efforts with donations, prayers and holy masses.

[list][b]Article 16.1[/b] Likewise, anyone may volunteer logistical or military support, placing themselves at the disposition of the Congregation and of the Gonfalonier.[/list]
[b]Article 17[/b] The Gonfalonier of the Church can be relieved from duty at any time by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

[b]Article 18[/b] The time of Peacekeeping can be declared as resolved at any time by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome, thereby also automatically relieving from duty the Gonfalonier of the Church.

[list][b]Article 18.1[/b] Upon resolution, all troops and unused money or logistics are to be returned equally to all contributors.

[b]Article 18.2[/b] Pillaging is forbidden under penalty of military trial.[/list]
[b]Article 19[/b] If multiple time of Peacekeeping are declared, multiple Gonfalonier of the Church can be named. Each mission remains independent from the other.

[b]Article 20[/b] The rank of Gonfalonier of the Church may be granted multiple times to the same individual, preferably without accumulating active missions.[/list]

[b]Mobilization during a time of War[/b]

[list][b]Article 21[/b] A time of War is declared when the Aristotelian Faith is in danger, as a response to a formal declaration of war by a foreign power or by an announcement following military actions taken against the Church. The Congregation publicly announces the armed intervention as a time of War.

[b]Article 22[/b] The efforts of war will be under the responsibility of an appointed Gonfalonier of the Church, whom reports and answers only to the Cardinal-Constables of Rome for the duration of the mission.

[list][b]Article 22.1[/b] In time of War, the Gonfalonier has the same duties and tasks as described in articles 10 to 12. He is the sole leader in a local conflict, and an adjunct in case of a wide-spread conflict.[/list]
[b]Article 23[/b] If the area of conflict is deemed as being to large, the Constable-Cardinals of Rome may instead appoint a Captain General of the Church as the leader of multiple Gonfaloniers, whom reports and answers only to the Cardinal-Constables of Rome for the duration of his mission.

[list][b]Article 23.1[/b] The Captain General of the Church is appointed publicly by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

[b]Article 23.2[/b] The appointee must be a baptized faithful of good reputation and morals.

[b]Article 23.3[/b] The appointee must be part of the Holy Armies, a derivative branch, or have successfully acted as Gonfalonier during a Peacekeeping mission. In Addition, he must be accredited by the Academy of Holy Armies.

[b]Article 23.4[/b] The appointee must understand and speak English, preferably being multilingual, for the purpose of coordination.

[b]Article 23.5[/b] The appointee has full oversight on the logistical and military organization of the war, coordinating with the Holy Armies the troops, budget and donations. He must also coordinate with local Gonfalonier if applicable.

[b]Article 23.6[/b] The appointee may form a Council of advisors inside the walls of the Congregation, inviting the adjunct Gonfaloniers, local primate, bishops, and diocesan constables, as well as members of the Holy Armies, Episcopal Guard and Pontifical Nobility. Other collaborators may be added as necessary, such as Pontifical nobles, under approval of the Cardinal-Constables.

[b]Article 23.7[/b] The appointee cannot use his rank or power to enrich or benefit himself.[/list]
[b]Article 24[/b] When a Captain General of the Church is named, multiple Gonfaloniers of the Church may be named as his adjuncts, acting as subordinate leaders in a defined area. They have the same duty and missions as a time of Peacekeeping Gonfalonier, with the exception that they now report to the Captain General and cannot form a Council of advisors if acting as an adjunct.

[list][b]Article 24.1[/b] The authority of the Captain General of the Church extends only as far as the authority delegated by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

[b]Article 24.2[/b] The Captain General of the Church acts, within the zone of War, as the principal leader. He coordinates all active troops involved in the mission, delegating as necessary to his adjuncts. His decisions are above those of his adjuncts, but remains subject to the authority of the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.[/list]
[b]Article 25[/b] All members of the Congregation have the obligation to answer to the mobilization in a time of War, according to the Canon Laws, and must join the Holy Armies. Failing to do so without justification may warrant a military trial.

[b]Article 26[/b] All nobles of the Papal States have the obligation to answer to the mobilization in a time of War, according to the Canon Laws, and must join pontifical ban. Accordingly, the pontifical ban will assist the Holy Armies. Failing to do so without justification may warrant heraldic repercussions at the discretion of the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry.

[b]Article 27[/b] Members of the Clergy within the zone of war are required to help the efforts with any means possible, may it be donations, prayers and holy masses. They may also accompany the troops, but must respect the Dogma's 17th Logion of Christos.

[list][b]Article 27.1[/b] Likewise, anyone may volunteer logistical or military support, placing themselves at the disposition of the Congregation and of the Gonfalonier or Captain General.[/list]
[b]Article 28[/b] The Captain General and the Gonfalonier of the Church may be relieved from duty, during the time of War, by simple decision published by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome.

[b]Article 29[/b] The time of War can be declared as resolved at any time by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome, thereby also automatically relieving from duty any Captain General or Gonfalonier of the Church.

[list][b]Article 29.1[/b] Upon resolution, all troops and unused money or logistics are to be returned equally to all contributors.

[b]Article 29.2[/b] Pillaging is forbidden under penalty of military trial.

[b]Article 29.3[/b] Volunteers and Milites participating in a time of War can be given compensation or rewards at the discretion of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, the Sacred College of Cardinals or His Holiness the Pope.[/list]
[b]Article 30[/b] If multiple times of War are declared, a single Captain General of the Church can be named, but he can be assisted by multiple adjuncts.

[b]Article 31[/b] If a time of Peacekeeping becomes a time of War, the originally appointed Gonfalonier may remain in function, be replaced, or can become an adjunct to a Captain General of the Church.

[b]Article 32[/b] If a time of War is declared while a time of Peacekeeping mission is active elsewhere, the two missions remain separate unless a fusion is deemed necessary by the Cardinal-Constables.

[list][b]Article 32.1[/b] In case of a fusion, the Cardinal-Constables will decide the exact restructuring necessary to ensure the smoothest possible transition, with the lowest amount of bureaucratic hassle.[/list]
[b]Article 33[/b] The rank of Captain General of the Church, or Gonfalonier of the Church, may be granted multiple times to the same individual during successive declaration of the time of War. These ranks are not cumulative.[/list]

[b]Transmission of daily orders and insubordination[/b]

[list][b]Article 34[/b] During a time of Peacekeeping or a time of War, the daily orders are transmitted to the participating volunteers and Milites using any method necessary for quick transmissions.

[b]Article 35[/b] Under the authority of the Gonfalonier or Captain General of the Church appointed, volunteers will be organized in armed mobs or armed retinues. The leader of each group will receive the daily orders from the Gonfalonier or Captain General.

[b]Article 36[/b] Members of Allied Aristotelian Orders, Military Religious Orders or of the local Episcopal Guard, will be organized in armed mobs or armed retinues under the leadership of the ranking member of each respective entity. The leader of each group will receive the daily orders from the Gonfalonier or Captain General.

[b]Article 37[/b] Pontifical nobles will be expected to form their own armed mobs and retinues, or can join another groups if unaccompanied. The leader of each group will receive the daily orders.

[b]Article 36[/b] The Gonfalonier or Captain General of the Church may create an Army, under which to regroup volunteers and Milites. If necessary, one or many Army Leaders can be appointed.

[list][b]Article 36.1[/b] An Army Leader is a subordinate to the Congregation and to the Gonfalonier or Captain General of the Church. The Army Leader receives daily orders and transmits them to the armed mobs and retinues under his command.[/list]
[b]Article 37[/b] A volunteer or Milites following daily orders is free of any blame for any actions that may happen. If part of an Army, he has the duty to leave and regroup with other forces should the Army Leader repetitively disobey daily orders.

[b]Article 38[/b] An Army Leader disobeying daily orders is the only person who can be blamed of wrongdoing for the first two days. After the period of grace, if the Army Leader continues to defy daily orders, the volunteers and Milites still under his command can also be held accountable.

[b]Article 39[/b] The Gonfalonier or Captain General of the Church is the sole responsible for any action taken by the volunteers and Milites who follow daily orders.

[b]Article 40[/b] The Cardinal-Constables of Rome may be held responsible for not removing a Gonfalonier or Captain General who repetitively acts in ways unfit for an Aristotelian leader.[/list]

[b]The duty of secrecy during mobilizations[/b]

[list][b]Article 41[/b] All discussions within the Congregation, concerning an active time of Peacekeeping or time of War, shall be subject to the right of confidentiality and the duty of secrecy.

[b]Article 42[/b] All members of the Congregation shall not divulge sensitive information in relation to whatever rank or function granted by a mobilization.

[b]Article 43[/b] All volunteers and members of the Congregation swear automatically, by the act of participation in a mobilization, to not divulge the daily orders given to them.

[b]Article 44[/b] The obligation of confidentiality is applied to anyone who has access to the Congregation or to the mobilization orders, including Roman Cardinals. These previous three articles are not applied to the discussions submitted to the Sacred College of Cardinals.[/list]

[b]The mobilization of In Gratibus Armies[/b]

[list][b]Article 45[/b] The Creation of an In Gratibus Roman Army, by a member of the Episcopal Guard, a Military Religious Order, an Allied Aristotelian Order, or a lay faithful, must be approved by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome. Without the approval, such an Army is deemed unlawful and must be destroyed.

[list][b]Article 45.1[/b] An In Gratibus Roman Army can be created in a Time of Peacekeeping or in a Time of War. It cannot normally be created in a Time of Peace, unless properly justified as being necessary to protect the faithfuls in particular circumstances. The creation of such an army will be announced publicly by the Congregation, with the proper justification written on the announcement if applicable.[/list]
[list][b]Article 45.2[/b] An In Gratibus Roman Army must follow the orders of the Cardinal-Constables of Rome at all times. If part of a Time of Peacekeeping or Time of War, the army will follow the appointed Captain General or Gonfalonier of the Church.[/list]
[b]Article 46[/b] The Creation of an In Gratibus Diocesan Army, by decision of the local Bishop or Archbishop, must be approved by the local Primacy as well as the Cardinal-Constables of Rome. Without the approval, such an Army is deemed unlawful and must be destroyed.

[list][b]Article 46.1[/b] An In Gratibus Diocesan Army can be created in a Time of Peace or a Time of Peacekeeping. Thus, it is always created in order to fulfill a specific mission in the name of Aristotelian Friendship. The creation of such an army will be announced publicly by the Congregation, the announcement specifying the purpose of the Diocesan army.[/list]
[list][b]Article 46.2[/b] The In Gratibus Diocesan Army is lead by the local Diocesan Constable. He must follow the mission approved for the creation of the said army. He must fulfill the mission, under supervision of the local Vidame and Episcopal Guards. If no ranking members are available locally, the supervision is done directly by the Cardinal-Constables of Rome. If joining a Time of Peacekeeping, the army will follow the orders of the appointed Gonfalonier of the Church.[/list]
[list][b]Article 46.3[/b] An In Gratibus Diocesan Army can receive the Papal agreement of His Holiness from the Cardinal-Constables of Rome if the army is needed for a Time of War. It thus becomes an In Gratibus Roman Army and, in that case, the Diocesan Army rules are no longer applicable. The applicable articles are replaced by the rules whom concern the In Gratibus Roman Army.[/list]
[b]Article 47[/b] All In Gratibus Armies can never act against the will of His Holiness, the Sacred College or the Congregation of the Holy Armies. These armies must always serve the interests of the Church and of the faithfuls.[/list] 

[i]Papal Bull « The Supreme Government of the Holy See »,
Given and confirmed in Rome by the Sacred College of Cardinals during the Pontificate of the Holy Father Innocent VIII, on the twenty-ninth of March, a Thursday, in the year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Published by His Eminence Hull de Northshire, as Archidiaconus, on the twenty-ninth of March, a Thursday, in the year of our Lord MCDLXVI.
[/i][/list][/quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/fl2ICIf.png[/img]

Dernière édition par hull le Ven Mar 30, 2018 2:25 am; édité 1 fois
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 30, 2018 2:16 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Indult pontifical - XVI
    Portant sur les compétences au sein des Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux

En vertu de la loi canonique Can. P-IV-1.2, le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux, habilité à amender le Droit Canon, a décidé par voie d’Indult l’amendement de la première partie du cinquième livre des canons intitulé « De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione », suite huitième, en modifiant les compétences au sein des Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux.

Aussi, Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, au nom du Souverain Pontife Innocent VIII et sous le regard d’Aristote, avons statué et proclamé, et par notre présent indult perpétuel et définitif, disons, statuons et proclamons les Canons suivants, relatif aux compétences au sein des Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux :

Seizième Indult Pontifical, Livre 5.8, Partie I a écrit:

**canon originel

Article 3 : Les décisions du Collège en matière d’organisation et de fonctionnement sont entérinées par l'Officier Héraut ; en matière de règles héraldiques par l’Officier Héraut après avoir été avalisées par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

Article 6 : Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées est compétent pour créer armoiries et blasonnements à tout clerc, noble et membre armé dépendant de l’Église Aristotélicienne dans le respect des législations nationales en vigueur dans leurs États.

Article 9 : Les blasons et sceaux réalisés au sein du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées sont validés par ses hérauts et experts au moment de leur publication.

Article 2 : Dans le respect de l’autorité souveraine du Grand-Officier Héraut, le Collège des Arbalétriers est placé sous l'administration directe de l’Officier Héraut. Il chapeaute les différents ateliers et veille à leur fonctionnement dans les règles du présent droit.

Article 3 : Les décisions du Collège en matière d’organisation et de fonctionnement sont entérinées par l'Officier Héraut seul ; en matière de règles héraldiques par l’Officier Héraut après avoir été avalisées par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

Article 8 : Les blasons et sceaux réalisés au sein du Collège des Arbalétriers sont validés par ses hérauts au moment de leur publication.

De la justice nobiliaire

Article 15 : L'organisation de la justice héraldique et nobiliaire dans les États Pontificaux est assurée par le Tribunal de l'Héliée dont les statuts sont définis dans un codex auxiliaire conservé dans les registre du Collège Héraldique Pontificaux.

Article 16 : L'officier-héliaste est choisi parmi l'ensemble des hérauts pontificaux ; il est nommé et révoqué par le Grand-Officier ou l'Officier héraut.

**Canon modifié

Article 3 : Les décisions du Collège en matière d’organisation, de fonctionnement et de règles héraldiques sont entérinées par l'Officier Héraut après avoir été avalisées par le Grand-Officier Héraut ou directement par ce dernier.

Article 6 : Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées est le seul compétent pour créer armoiries et blasonnements à tout clerc, noble et membre armé dépendant de l’Église Aristotélicienne dans le respect des législations nationales en vigueur dans leurs États.

Article 9 : Les blasons et sceaux réalisés au sein du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées sont validés par le Grand-Officier Héraut, l'Officier Héraut ou un héraut délégué par ces mêmes, avant de leur publication.

Article 2 : Dans le respect de l’autorité souveraine du Grand-Officier Héraut, le Collège des Arbalétriers est placé sous l'administration directe de l’Officier Héraut. Il chapeaute les différents ateliers et veille à leur fonctionnement dans les règles du présent droit et les directives fournies par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

Article 3 : Les décisions du Collège en matière d’organisation et de fonctionnement sont entérinées par l'Officier Héraut après avoir été avalisées par le Grand-Officier Héraut ou directement par ce dernier. ; en matière de règles héraldiques par le Grand-Officier Héraut seul.

Article 8 : Les blasons et sceaux réalisés au sein du Collège des Arbalétriers sont validés par le Grand-Officier Héraut, l'Officier Héraut ou un héraut délégué par ces mêmes, avant de leur publication.

Donné à Rome, le XXX du mois de mars, le vendredi, de l'An de Grâce MCDLXVI.

Code:
[quote]
[list]
[b][color=green][size=20]Indult pontifical - XVI[/size]
Portant sur les compétences au sein des Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux[/b][/color]

En vertu de la loi canonique Can. P-IV-1.2, le Sacré-Collège des Cardinaux, habilité à amender le Droit Canon, a décidé par voie d’Indult l’amendement de la première partie du cinquième livre des canons intitulé « De Sanctae Sedis summo administratione », suite huitième, en modifiant les compétences au sein des Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux.

Aussi, Nous, Cardinaux de la Sainte Église Aristotélicienne et Romaine, au nom du Souverain Pontife Innocent VIII et sous le regard d’Aristote, avons statué et proclamé, et par notre présent indult perpétuel et définitif, disons, statuons et proclamons les Canons suivants, relatif aux compétences au sein des Collèges Héraldiques Pontificaux :

[quote="Seizième Indult Pontifical, Livre 5.8, Partie I"][list]

[size=13][b][u]Section A[/u] : Du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées[/b][/size] 

[b]Article 3 :[/b] Les décisions du Collège en matière d’organisation et de fonctionnement sont entérinées par l'Officier Héraut ; en matière de règles héraldiques par l’Officier Héraut après avoir été avalisées par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

[b]Article 6 :[/b] Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées est compétent pour créer armoiries et blasonnements à tout clerc, noble et membre armé dépendant de l’Église Aristotélicienne dans le respect des législations nationales en vigueur dans leurs États.

[b]Article 9 :[/b] Les blasons et sceaux réalisés au sein du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées sont validés par ses hérauts et experts au moment de leur publication.

[b]Article 2 :[/b] Dans le respect de l’autorité souveraine du Grand-Officier Héraut, le Collège des Arbalétriers est placé sous l'administration directe de l’Officier Héraut. Il chapeaute les différents ateliers et veille à leur fonctionnement dans les règles du présent droit.

[b]Article 3 :[/b] Les décisions du Collège en matière d’organisation et de fonctionnement sont entérinées par l'Officier Héraut seul ; en matière de règles héraldiques par l’Officier Héraut après avoir été avalisées par le Grand-Officier Héraut. 

[b]Article 8 :[/b] Les blasons et sceaux réalisés au sein du Collège des Arbalétriers sont validés par ses hérauts au moment de leur publication. 

[i][b]De la justice nobiliaire[/b][/i]

[b]Article 15 :[/b] L'organisation de la justice héraldique et nobiliaire dans les États Pontificaux est assurée par le Tribunal de l'Héliée dont les statuts sont définis dans un codex auxiliaire conservé dans les registre du Collège Héraldique Pontificaux.

[b]Article 16 :[/b] L'officier-héliaste est choisi parmi l'ensemble des hérauts pontificaux ; il est nommé et révoqué par le Grand-Officier ou l'Officier héraut.

[b]Article 3 :[/b] Les décisions du Collège en matière d’organisation, de fonctionnement et de règles héraldiques sont entérinées par l'Officier Héraut après avoir été avalisées par le Grand-Officier Héraut ou directement par ce dernier.

[b]Article 6 :[/b] Le Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées est le seul compétent pour créer armoiries et blasonnements à tout clerc, noble et membre armé dépendant de l’Église Aristotélicienne dans le respect des législations nationales en vigueur dans leurs États.

[b]Article 9 :[/b] Les blasons et sceaux réalisés au sein du Collège Héraldique du Clergé et des Saintes-Armées sont validés par le Grand-Officier Héraut, l'Officier Héraut ou un héraut délégué par ces mêmes, avant de leur publication.

[b]Article 2 :[/b] Dans le respect de l’autorité souveraine du Grand-Officier Héraut, le Collège des Arbalétriers est placé sous l'administration directe de l’Officier Héraut. Il chapeaute les différents ateliers et veille à leur fonctionnement dans les règles du présent droit et les directives fournies par le Grand-Officier Héraut.

[b]Article 3 :[/b] Les décisions du Collège en matière d’organisation et de fonctionnement sont entérinées par l'Officier Héraut après avoir été avalisées par le Grand-Officier Héraut ou directement par ce dernier. ; en matière de règles héraldiques par le Grand-Officier Héraut seul.

[b]Article 8 :[/b] Les blasons et sceaux réalisés au sein du Collège des Arbalétriers sont validés par le Grand-Officier Héraut, l'Officier Héraut ou un héraut délégué par ces mêmes, avant de leur publication.
[/list][/quote]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/xPkhvP5.png[/img]

Donné à Rome, le XXX du mois de mars, le vendredi, de l'An de Grâce MCDLXVI.[/i][/size]
[/list]
[/quote]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 83, 84, 85  Suivante
Page 53 sur 85

Sauter vers: