L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Represent Hispanic order

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 19, 2018 7:13 pm    Sujet du message: Represent Hispanic order Répondre en citant

Citation:

Monderak de Albarrasín
Aristotelian theological deacon of the Holy See
Master Order Templar San Bernardo of the Kingdom of Aragon
National Secretary Hispanic Registry
Member of the Saint Thomas Congregation
Cadet of the Military Academy of the Pontificate

Citation:
Nos, Moderak de Albarrasín,
in representation as Master of the Order of San Bernardo of the Spanish Templars, It is an honor to present myself before the ecclesiastical authorities of the Church of England / Scotland and Ireland, to send them my respects and my humble friendship as representative of an Order dedicated to Faith and Virtue, and to ask before you if possible our presence in land of Ireland to lay the foundations of a seat, with the honor to appoint his patron Saint Patrick as our protector in the lands of Ireland, I remain at your will awaiting a response of good.

Signed, stamped and registered in the castle of the temple of Rome, on the day Tenth ninth of the third month of the year MCDLXVI, of Our Lord

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 22, 2018 11:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old cardinal reads the letter that has arrived from Spain, he is pleased that they are asking about Saint Patrick. Unfortunately he has not heard of the order before and I curious about them.

Brother Monderak de Albarrasín, thank you very much for your letter. It does this old man good to hear about the request. Before I let you know, I do have one question. Can you give me a somewhat more information about the Order of San Bernardo of the Spanish Templars? I have not heard of this order before, which doesn't mean much since I hardly ever leave Rome or Southampton. And I am very curious to learn more about this order.

Patiently the old man waits for answer.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 22, 2018 2:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The master had been received by a cardinal, who introduced himself as Monsignor Vanyar, and could not hide his joy, bowing and kissing the priest's hand, listening attentively to the question of that old man who did not leave his amazement at the presence of the Hispanic master

“SE Vanyar, I am pleased and happy to be received by your Holiness, and my trip was long to this holy place, and it is an honor”

Let me present the honors to your Faith showing what we are and represent in the way of Faith and Virtue, here you will see our forum of the Order right here in Rome, within the Congregation of the Holy Armies

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=50289&highlight=

Here, our Templar Castle on the outskirts of Rome, with the property rights granted through Cardinal Arnarion himself

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=52230&highlight=

What can we say, we are tools of Faith, we accompany the faithful and protect them on the roads, we have our own chapel consecrated and active in the Kingdom of Aragon in Hispanic lands, and we are great defenders of the Aristotelian Church, that same Faith does that our desire to preach reach your lands in Ireland and to motivate you well we feel the desire to lay the foundations of a new order and grant us that blessing allowing us to use your patron Saint Patrick as a sign of our faith and dedication in English territory

In addition to various projects that accompany this idea, which is the formation of an Iberian Religious Council, as a link between the Hispanic territories and the Hispanic Episcopal Assembly, the idea has been widely accepted by our Hispanic Primates.

Without more than I can say, expect the Cardinal himself to have more precise questions

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 02, 2018 11:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Listens to the words of Monderak de Albarrasín, his new information looks very favourable.

So brother you would like to connect Saint Patrick's name to your cause? As your patron saint.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 02, 2018 2:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Congregatio Sanctorum Exercituum
    The Order of St. Bernard's Temple of the Kingdom of Aragon

We, Hull de Northshire,
    Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominus Hull Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cardinalis de Northshire, Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae Cardinalis Archidiaconus, Roman Elector Cardinal of St. Raphaelle Archangel, Second Cardinal-Constable of Rome, Vice-Chancellor of the Congregatio Sanctorum Exercituum, Cardinal-Inquisitor, Cardinal-Governor of Ferrara, French Vice Primate of the Church of the Holy Roman Empire, Commissioner of the Apostolic Penitentiary, General Chaplin Aumônier of the Holy Armies, Grand Officier Herald Emeritus of the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry, Praepositus Generalis Emeritus of the Holy Order of Christos' Star, Dean of the Seminar of Provence, Great Exorcist and Teacher of the Brotherhood, French Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats, Herold ès Teutonicus, Missus Inquisitionis, Prinzregent von Ordensstaat, Principe reggente di San Marino, Markgraf von Memel, Duca di Ferrara, Sovereign Earl of Lundy, Fürstabt Stablo-Malmedy, Comte de Bulle, Vicomte de Varambon, Burggraaf von Windenburg, Landmeister of La Combe Bleue, Knight of the Teutonic Order, Grand Officer of the Star of Aristotle, Commander of the Pontifical Order of Nicolas V, Commander of the Honorific Order of the Duchy of Savoy, Knight of the Order of Volpone,

In our quality of Second Cardinal-Constable of Rome and Vice-Chancellor of the Congregatio Sanctorum Exercituum, with the full support of our colleague and friend, the Cardinal-Chancellor,

Having discussed with a group of faithfuls during the past month, discussion which started during the mandate of H.E. Rehael, a group of people showed themselves as wishing to work for the good of the faithful and the glory of God. As such, after much consideration, witnessing the accreditation of their chapel, their base of operations, and the letters of support, and in accordance with the ruled written in the Canon Law, a decision has been reached.

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the creation of a new Military-Religious Order. As convened, the Order will be composed of a military and of a spiritual branch, both working together for the good of the Church. Based in the Kingdom of Aragon, the chosen name is that of the Orden Templaria de San Bernardo del Reino de Aragòn.

The Order of St. Bernard's Temple of the Kingdom of Aragon will need to observe strictly the Canon Laws and must never forget its duties towards the faithfuls, the Church and the missions within the Congregation of the Holy Armies. According to the Canon Law, certain members of the aforementioned Order, holding key positions, will have accesses within the Congregation's private halls.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam,

Written, signed and sealed in Rome, the 30th day of the month of March of the Year of Our Lord MCDLXVI, under the pontificate of HH Innocent VIII.

SE Vanyar, a few days ago the Cardinal-Condestable Hull of Northshire, announced our appointment as an Order within the Congregation of the Holy Army, another proof of our great work in the service of the Church, and that is why, if the laws of your church allow me, to share our faith in the lands of Ireland under the authority of your patron as a sign of our good faith and to show that our hearts are open to anyone who wishes to come to us, and what more, to sit with the confidence of having his own patron as a guide of temper. Is this possible?

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 03, 2018 12:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old Cardinal smiles when he sees how brother Monderak de Albarrasín produces another document concerning the order.

Brother Monderak de Albarrasín, that is good news, congratulations on that accomplishment. Well what I am concerned you are more than welcome to use Saint Patrick as your Patron. So be my guest and connect him to your cause. Do you require an official document for this? Or is my word here enough for you?

Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 03, 2018 12:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It honors ME, with his word is more than enough, but if it is not annoying and he will lend us your will with some writing, you know how are the times nowadays, sometimes they live more in mistrust than in the words of Well that one can give from the heart, I leave it at your discretion.

He bows in happiness before such kindness for HIS.

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 05, 2018 8:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The old Cardinal returns to brother Monderak de Albarrasín and hands him over the official documentation. He is pleased that he could help his Spanish friends in this way. [/]

Here you are brother, you should be all fine now.

Citation:

Clarification on Saint Patrick for the Order Templaria de San Bernardo del Reino de Aragòn
    -[i]Many of the human ones listened to them with attention. --Book of Virtues

We, the Cardinals of the English Speaking Pontifical Council, gathered in the Sacred College by the Grace of God, before the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle, in the name of the Sovereign Pontiff of our Holy Mother Church issues the following decree:

After hearing different request from the Order Templaria de San Bernardo del Reino de Aragòn for the usage of the Saint Patrick to be the used as Patron Saint of the order I have decided to be favourable on this.

So from this day forth Saint Patrick shall be the Patron Saint of the Order Templaria de San Bernardo del Reino de Aragòn. May Saint Patrick and Our Lord guide and protect the order.

As it is written, So shall it be.

Given in Rome on the twenty fifth day of April in the year of our Lord MCDLXVI

Beannachd Dia dhuit

Cardinal Vanyar
    Cardinal National Elector for England, Scotland and Ireland
    English Speaking Pontifical Council

Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 08, 2018 3:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

they need to read the dogma of Saint Patrick first.

Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 08, 2018 6:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings, corrected

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 10, 2018 7:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Vicario Isabella Fontana Olavarrieta Palacios, Señora de Lloesa.
        Nuncio Apotólico de Valencia.
        Cura de Játiva.
        Diácono y Teólogo de la Santa Iglesia Aristotélica Romana.
        Responsable de la Oficina de Iglesias y Capillas hispánicas.
        Rector del Seminario Fray Tanys
        Profesora titular del Seminario Fray Tanys
        Miembro del Consejo Diocesano.
        Canciller diocesano
        Prior Titular Superior, de los Templarios de Aragón.
        Abadesa de la Orden de Santo Tomas de Aquino en territorio hispánico.
        Copista Mayor de los Registros de Sacramentos Hispánicos, en las Catacumbas.
        Licenciada en Diplomacia Romana.
        Licenciada en Aristología, Licencia de Teología Superior
        Síndico por del Brazo Religioso-Militar de La Nobleza de Valencia.

El Altísimo con todos cuidándonos y su Espíritu siempre guiándonos.
Nos Isabella Fontana Olavarrieta Palacios, Señora de Lloesa se encuentra muy honrada de estar en esta reunión.
Saludo al Cardenal Vanyar y es un honor para mi conocerlo.
Los templarios hispánicos desde el número uno hasta el último incorporado y que hayan hecho su juramento, son personas que llevan la defensa de la Fe siempre como algo muy metido en sus corazones. Son leales y aplicados en las tareas que se les dan.

Hay algo que deseo decir con respecto a la Orden de San Patricio, su Maestro encargado y su Senecal, tiene que ser de su entera confianza y de preferencia de Irlanda, para estar tranquilos con sus tareas a cumplir.

Nosotros somos Hermanos en la Fe y vivimos en la Virtud defendiendo a la Santa Iglesia Aristotélica del sin nombre y de los herejes.
Pidamos a Nuestro Amado Creador que haya menos paganos, que los ganemos para la Santa Iglesia.
Para terminar agradezco al Señor que me dio la oportunidad de estar en esta reunión tan especial.
El Altísimos nos bendiga a todos y se cumpla siempre su Santa Voluntad.

************************************************************************************

The Most High with everyone taking care of us and his Spirit always guiding us.
We Isabella Fontana Olavarrieta Palacios, Señora de Lloesa is very honored to be in this meeting.
I greet Cardinal Vanyar and it is an honor for me to know him.
The Hispanic Templars from number one to the last incorporated and who have made their oath, are people who carry the defense of the Faith always as something very stuck in their hearts. They are loyal and applied in the tasks they are given.

There is something I want to say about the Order of Saint Patrick, his Master in charge and his Senecal, he has to be of his own confidence and preferably of Ireland, to be calm with his tasks to fulfill.

We are Brothers in the Faith and we live in Virtue defending the Holy Aristotelian Church of the nameless and the heretics.
Let us ask Our Beloved Creator that there be less pagans, that we win them for the Holy Church.
To finish I thank the Lord who gave me the opportunity to be in this very special meeting.
The Most High bless us all and may His Holy Will always be fulfilled.

gastaldia

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 16, 2018 1:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you. Very Mach SE Vanyar.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: