L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

A young man walks into the Church
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 22, 2018 3:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cinead nods and smiles when he hears to congratulations from the other clergy here in Rome. His future plans, who knows he things, he is still young but he did take a small step.

Thank you for your congratulations brother William and Ashton. It was also nice of you brother Ashton to be part of the baptism, I appreciated that a lot. As for my future plans, what I have done is made myself available to be the next Priest/Deacon of Kirkcudbright. I am not the only candidate at this moment, and it is seven more days before the praying begins. But I am daily in the tavern and have a group of people that supports me for that position. I do not know what this means in the end, but I a hopeful that I have a chance on becoming the next Priest/Deacon of Kirkcudbright. But I have to be patient and see how this goes.

That's the plan for now, the young man thinks. Small steps, small steps.

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 27, 2018 5:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cinead returns to the hall because he has another question to ask.

Friends, if I may, I could use a lot of reputation points. So if you can help me with that I would be very pleased as well. Is that something I may ask here?

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Ashton2567

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 27, 2018 8:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have given you a trust point.
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 02, 2018 8:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young man smiles at Brother Ashton, it is good that someone is helping him out.

Thank you very much Brother Ashton. I appreciate it a lot. If there are others that would like to help, feel free to do so. You can find me here.

Manfred.le.griffon

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 03, 2018 11:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

[ Here's another trust point. Razz "Vous avez accordé un point de confiance à Cinead, lui permettant ainsi de gagner en réputation. Cela lui sera rapporté." ]

I'm happy to help as well and I wish you the best of luck in your new adventure, if I may call it that way. Smile If there's anything I can help you with, please let me know. Wink

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 03, 2018 7:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Will passes by and throws one at him.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 03, 2018 8:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alexei is not here that frequent anymore, but he is more that willing to help this young person out in his first steps in the world. While walking by he too passes a trust point about.

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 06, 2018 8:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

What a warmth, what a joy, are thoughts that go through the young man's head when I sees the Trust that people have given him here in Rome.

Brothers, thank you for trusting me, I appreciate it a lot. I also have some other joyful news that I would like to share with you: 06/04/1466 04:40 : Cinead was favoured in the parishioners' prayers to become the new parish priest. The diocesan council is currently deliberating on the matter.

With this I won from our current Priest, whom is not part of our faith.

Teagan
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 08, 2018 4:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

congrats.

Cinead

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 10, 2018 9:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cinead smiles when he hears the words of the Cardinal, he wonders how things will progress here from this point in time and is looking forward to see how everything works.

Thank you, your Eminence Teagan.

I would also like to inform everyone that since today I am the caretaker for the Church of Kirkcudbright. Now I would like to become a Deacon, is that something that I am already, because I am baptized and studied at the Seminary? Or do I need to be named?

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 11, 2018 7:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Now I would like to become a Deacon, is that something that I am already, because I am baptized and studied at the Seminary? Or do I need to be named?[/quote]

To be a deacon there is a ceremony that needs to be done after that you are named by your bishop.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 16, 2018 8:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulations brother Cinead, I am convinced that Sister Anna Hanley will be very pleased to help you in this.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 25, 2018 5:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cinead nods when he hears the words of the Cardinal. He had written to the Vice-Primate already and she had told him she would be around this week to help him become a deacon.

He also has another announcement to make, something he would like to share here as well.

Brothers and sisters, I have been asked to become the Dean of the Royal Chapel of Scotland. The new King himself has written to me and asked me to fulfill this role. I am very happy that I was considered and I have accepted the role of Dean. I do hope that I was allowed to do so?

Here is a copy of this announcement, and young Cinead shows the parchment to those around him.

Alistair_crowley a écrit:
Citation:

Kingdom of Scotland
      Construction of Royal Chapel and Appointment of the Dean of Royal Chapel

We, His Royal Majesty, King Alistair Crowley Campbell the first of Scotland,

Are announcing

The order to construct and maintain a Royal Chapel within the walls of the Linlithgow Royal Palace. The Royal Chapel will be used to cater to the religious needs of the inhabitants of the Palace, the King and his family, as well as members of the Royal Court and the staff of the Palace. We are also announcing the appointment of Father Cinead [Cinead], parish priest of Kirkcudbright, as Dear of the Royal Chapel of Scotland. In this role, the Dean of the Royal Chapel will perform mass and accept confession from anyone with a duty in the Royal Palace. He shall also act as a mediator between the Throne and the Church for organizational matters, whereas the Royal Chaplain will be entrusted with matters of Faith.

Deo optimo maximo.

Written at Linlithgow Palace, the 24th of the month of April, on Tuesday, the year of Our Lord MCDLXVI,

Alistair Crowley Campbell,
      King of Scotland

Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Ven Avr 27, 2018 9:07 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Congratulations, Dean of the Royal Chapel, I am certain that you will do a great job there up in the North. I shall write a letter of congratulations to the new King of Scotland as well and hope that you can deliver that for us to his Majesty? If you have any questions, feel free to ask them to any of us, we are here to help each other.

The Cardinal is pleased to see that another young and faithful Scottish member of our Clergy has been asked to play a role in the Religious life of the people of Scotland.

Do you know whom the Royal Chaplain is?

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
Page 3 sur 3

Sauter vers: