L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] La Iglesia de San Pablo
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22, 23, 24  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Cath

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 18, 2018 8:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She knows its coming to an end. She feels peacefull and above all, happy for Rick. They both know each others brightest and darkest days. Although the contact isn't always often, its always good.
She stands up when he starts the credo. She knows the words so well. As a little girl she learned it in Latin and she never forgot. When he starts she also starts and she sings with him.

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Creatorem caeli et terrae,
Inferos et paradisi,
Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
Nicomaqui Phaestique filium,
Missum ut sapientiam et universi
Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem
Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.

She wants to go towards him to give him a big hug, but she waits, untill she is sure that it is ok.

💕 Aidi 💕
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 18, 2018 9:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estevan recites the creed just like everyone else.

Credo in Deum,
Altissimum Omnipotentem,
Creatorem caeli et terrae,
Inferos et paradisi,
Ultima hora animae judicem nostrae

Et in Aristotelem, prophetam,
Nicomaqui Phaestique filium,
Missum ut sapientiam et universi
Divas leges errantibus hominibus erudiret

Credo etiam in Christum,
Natum ex Maria et Ioseph,
Vitam dedit ut nobis paradisi viam monstraret
Sic, postquam sub Pontio passus est
Propter salutem
Nostram martyr perivit
Consecutus est Solem
Ubi Aristoteles ad Altissimi dexteram eum expectabat

Credo in Divinam Actionem,
Sanctam Ecclesiam aristotelicianam, romanam, unam et indivisibilem
Sanctorum communionem,
Peccatorum remissionem,
Carnis resurrectionem
Vitam aeternam.

hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 21, 2018 4:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The credo had been pronounced and sung, symbolically being the ether. Thus, the Aristotelian Friendship and community was now present in the ceremony. Hull moved forwards, laying his hands on the shoulders of Roderick.

"Let the Aristotelian ether finish in you what the other elements have begun. With all the saints who intercede for us, let us entrust to the mercy of God he whom he has chosen as a priest. I thus call you Father Roderick, according to the eyes of the Almighty and of the Canon Law.

By the imposition of my hands and by the Aristotelian Ether, receive the powers of your ministry and guide the Aristotelian faithful by the example of Christos and Aristotle! Always help them to gain access to the Solar Paradise. Never forget that; never!

You must commit to God by not to carrying a weapon, with the exception of the ceremonial weapons linked to the nobility or the customs of your home. You agree not to found a family, therefore making and taking vows of celibacy. You swear to be exemplary and thus do what is necessary to receive your accreditation as Theologian of the Aristotelian, Universal and Roman Church, and to put your abilities at the service of the true faith and of the faithful in general. You are now sworn to the triple obedience: to the hierarchy established by Christos, to the Dogma, and to the Canon Law.
"

The Cardinal withdrew his hands and handed a medal to the Dutch. It was the Aristotle cross, with the rank of priest.

Code:
[img]http://i64.servimg.com/u/f64/12/54/42/00/ornoir11.gif[/img]

"Now, walk into the Assembly and be greeted as one closer to the ideal of the Aristotelian Friendship. Go and become the shepherd you must be!"

Hull smiled and let Roderick walk outside of the circle. The Cardinal would need to do the certificates now.

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2018 5:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After he sung the Credo the Cardinal walks to Roderick and lays his hands on his shoulders. For a moment Rick looks closely at Hull. He was grateful for what he did, ofcourse was a baptism or ordaination nothing special for the Cardinal, but Roderick was grateful, cause it helped him alot. When he starts to speak again, Rick holds his breath for a moment by the words: "Father Roderick". To be honest, for just some weeks ago he wouldn't believe he would be called that again.. Father Roderick.
I swear not to carry a weapon, my battles will be fought with words, not with swords.
I swear I will take the vows of celibacy and dedicade my life to God and God only.
I swear to be an example for all the others, I will do everything in my power to put my abilities at the service of the true faith and of the faithful in general.

He holds his breath for a moment and firmly nodds at the Cardinal. Father Hull gives him a medal, one he instantly recognizes. The medal for the rank priest. He smiles when he feels it in his hand and closes his hand firmly. He faces the Cardinal and grins. Now he finally could start working at his dreams. Hull says a last few words and signals Rick to step out of the circle. He walks closer to the Cardinal. Thank you Father. And I will, I will become the shepherd I must be. I will do everything I can for the faithfuls, especially the Dutch faithfuls, they need someone to bring back their faith.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2018 7:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull smiled.

"Do not disapoint, and forever know that we are there for you. As the Primate or myself as Roman Cardinal will do, you msut now watch over Holland."

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2018 7:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Finally she can give her cousin a hug. She staps towards them and before saying anything she grabs him and she hugs him. I am proud of you Rick, i truly am. Or must I now call you Father Rick? When she let him go she gives him 2 kisses on the cheeks. After that she looks at him. You will be the "savior" of the Dutch Church Rick. I know you can get it back to its old glory. And you know, if i can help you with anything, please let me know and i will do what ever that is in my power to do.
Then she looks at her friend Hull. Your Eminence, my friend, thank you for making Ricks dreams come true. I am forever thankfull for that, I hope you will never forget that.

💕 Aidi 💕

Dernière édition par Cath le Lun Fév 05, 2018 12:17 am; édité 1 fois
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2018 7:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"My dear daughter, his Faith had been misguided, but he has returned to the path of the righteous. God has given him trials, and he has surpassed them. Roderick has atoned and confessed, and he has taken the steps to serve Him forever. God is with us!"

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2018 8:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Rick faces back to the Cardinal and nodds. I won't disappoint you, nor God. Thank you for your trust Father. And then Cath steps forwards and gives him a big hug and two kisses on his cheeks. Rick, a little surprised hugs her back. Thank you Cath! Thank you for your trust. And he smiles at her. When I can think of something you could I would surely let you know. He listens to the Cardinal and whispers. Indeed.. God is with us.

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2018 9:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ariana had listened in silence and when it was all over she stood back for a bit, waiting for the opportunity to congratulate Rick. When the time came, she took a step closer and hugged him. You've made the right decision once again, Rick. I always knew you were going to be one of the shepherds for the faith in Holland. I truly hope they will finally see that they were doing it wrong and will give you a chance to make it right again. If not... You know where to find me if you need any help.
Roderick de Pirou

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 23, 2018 8:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Then also Riaan steps forward, one of Ricks best friends. She was always there for him when he needed her. He hugs her back and smiles at her. Thank you Riaan. And know that I will always be there for you.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 01, 2018 12:12 am    Sujet du message: Re: [RP] La Iglesia de San Pablo Répondre en citant

[1st of May 1466 - Ordination for a Castilian-Franco-Imperial-Provençal]

Among the three churches that housed the fortified structure of the monastery, surrounded by pine trees and the lush Mediterranean vegetation, was a very special building. It was in fact a church, that tradition had linked with the first saint martyrs.

The structure, whose foundation stone was laid in the seventh century, had been renewed with the arrival of the Holy Order, which had rebuilt it on the basis of the ancient remnants : the predecessor architecture was augmented and accentuating by the Renaissance style, and the decor was modified with the ennobling of the altar and internal decorations. Nevertheless, it remained simple, in the Jesuit style.

That Church dedicated to the Apostle, served often for the ceremonies and rites for faithfuls of the farther corners of the Aristotelian Faith, but any monk or visitor who passed through the doors was welcomed to pray or witness.

Dernière édition par hull le Mer Oct 17, 2018 9:33 pm; édité 1 fois
Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 01, 2018 12:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le soleil venait juste de poindre du nez pour laisser passer ses rayons à travers les vitraux d'une des petites chapelles latérales de l'église. Dans la lumière diaphane, une silhouette sombre reposait sur le sol, face contre la pierre, perdue en de profondes prières et introspections. La petite infante avait passé cette nuit en méditation toute intérieure pour peser une dernière fois ce choix de vie qu'elle prenait en pleine conscience. Elle aurait pu de part son rang se faire femme de pouvoir, politicienne et influente comme l'avait été sa mère, ou femme d'armes rompue aux stratégies militaires comme le fût son père. Elle aurait pu aussi se laisser aller au luxe de son rang et devenir l'épouse influente d'un homme prestigieux. Non, malgré les attentes de nombreux membres de sa famille, elle avait fait le choix d'une voie bien plus humble, au service du Seigneur, pour se dédier aux autres et à Sa Parole.

Elle avait fait ce premier pas en rejoignant comme oblate l'ordre jésuite dont les valeurs correspondaient tant à sa vision du service au Très Haut. Elle se consacrait depuis, inébranlable aux services du collège d'armes pontifical et à l'inquisition où elle était connue pour juger avec impartialité, inflexibilité et respect profond des Textes Saints. Elle croyait profondément en Sa Parole et luttait tout autant contre les hérésies que contre les clercs qui se fourvoyaient en route et ternissaient l'image de Rome. Pour elle, nombres de fidèles devenus réformés l'étaient devenus face aux déviances de certains clercs. C'était monnaie malheureusement courante dans la Péninsule Ibérique et elle lutterait toujours sans faillir face à cet état de fait.

Certes, pour cela, elle allait abandonner l'idée de fonder un jour une famille, de donner la vie, de prendre époux. Mais elle aurait ses Frères et Soeurs dans la Foi pour agrandir sa famille et ses frères biologiques pour perpétrer la lignée familiales. Elle ne serait jamais mère, mais elle espérait être une tante aimante. Toute à ses pensées, ce fut le reflet du Saint dans les vitraux qui se dessinait sur la pierre de l'autel qui tira la petite brune de ses pensées comme un signe de Dieu. Du moins le prit elle ainsi en cet instant, réaffirmant sa Foi et sa décision. Alors, elle se redressa enfin, s'étirant pour chasser les courbatures de la nuit et après une ultime prière, prit le chemin de la villa Farnésina pour se préparer et s'assurer que ses vassaux étaient bien arrivés à Rome avant que l'office ne commence.

------------------------

The sun had just risen to let its rays through the windows of one of the side chapels of the church. In the diaphanous light, a dark figure lay on the ground, facing the stone, lost in deep prayers and introspection. The little Infanta had spent this night in meditation all inner to weigh one last time this choice of life she took in full consciousness. She could have made herself a woman of power, politician and influential as her mother had been, or a woman-at-arms with military strategies like her father. She could also indulge in the luxury of her rank and become the influential wife of a prestigious man. No, in spite of the expectations of many members of her family, she had chosen a much more humble path, in the service of the Lord, to dedicate herself to others and to his Word.

She had made this first step by joining as an Oblate the Jesuit order whose values ​​corresponded so much to her vision of service to the Almighty. Since then she had been devoted to the services of the Pontifical College of Arms and the Inquisition, where she was known to judge with impartiality, inflexibility and profound respect for the Holy Texts. She believed deeply in His Word and fought as much against heresies as against clerics who went astray on the way and tarnished the image of Rome. For her, many of the faithful who had become reformed had become so in the face of the deviances of certain clerics. It was unfortunately a common currency in the Iberian Peninsula and it would still struggle without fail in the face of this state of affairs.

Certainly, for that, she would give up the idea of ​​one day founding a family, giving life, taking husband. But she would have her Brothers and Sisters in the Faith to expand her family and biological brethren to perpetuate the family lineage. She would never be a mother, but she hoped to be a loving aunt. All to her thoughts, it was the reflection of the Saint in the stained glass that stood on the stone of the altar that drew the little brunette of her thoughts as a sign of God. At least she took it this way, reaffirming her Faith and her decision. Then she finally straightened up, stretching out to chase away the night's pains and after an ultimate prayer, set out for Villa Farnesina to get ready and make sure her vassals had arrived in Rome before the office start.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 01, 2018 7:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Richard avait reçu préalablement une invitation émanant d'Estrella qui, dans point longtemps, allait être ordonnée. Ce serait la première fois où Richard ferait son apparition avec sa nouvelle tenue comme nouveau cardinal national suffragant. Il était tellement content, tellement heureux d'avoir été élevé à cette dignité tant reconnue de toute l'Église Aristotélicienne. Vêtu de pourpre et de son cardinalat, il fit son arrivée au sein d'une paroisse de Rome où il put apercevoir la présence d'Estrella. Il lui fit un sourire des plus chaleureux.

Bonjour Estrella, comment vous portez-vous ? Je suis content de vous revoir.

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 01, 2018 7:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Su sorpresa fue mayúscula cuando su querida Estrella le comunicó que iba a ordenarse.

El sueño que la pequeña Infanta había abrigado en secreto durante tanto tiempo, se desplomó repentinamente. Julieta había mantenido viva la ilusión de que algún día, la joven se enamorase de su padre, el príncipe de Asturias y pudiese recuperar con ella, el amor de una madre.

Sin embargo, la situación le producía sensaciones encontradas. Estrella se parecía tanto a su difunta progenitora, tan volcada a la fe verdadera, tan humana, tan llena de belleza interior y exterior..., que también se alegraba profundamente por su vocación.

Aquel día se despertó muy temprano. Tomó un baño caliente y tras vestir con la solemnidad que tal acontecimiento requería, se dirigió a la iglesia. Entró en silencio, se sentó donde le indicaron, y con las manos entrelazadas esperó a que diese comienzo la ceremonia.

------------------------ EN ------------------------

Her surprise was huge when her beloved Estrella told her that she was going to be ordained.

The dream that the little Infanta had harbored in secret for so long, suddenly collapsed. Julieta had kept alive the illusion that one day, the young woman would fall in love with her father, the Prince of Asturias and she could recover with her, the love of a mother.

However, the situation produced conflicting feelings. Estrella looked so much like her late mother, so turned to the true faith, so human, so full of inner and outer beauty ... that Julieta was deeply happy for her vocation too.

That day woke up very early. She took a warm bath and after dressing with the solemnity that such an event required, she went to the church. She entered in silence, sat where they told her, and with her hands intertwined waited for the ceremony to begin.

------------------------ FR ------------------------

Sa surprise a été énorme lorsque sa bien-aimée Estrella lui a dit qu'elle allait être ordonnée.

Le rêve que la petite Infante avait abrité en secret depuis si longtemps, s'est brusquement effondré. Julieta avait gardé l'illusion qu'un jour, la jeune femme tomberait amoureuse de son père, le prince des Asturies et qu'elle pourrait récupérer avec elle, l'amour d'une mère.

Cependant, la situation a produit des sentiments contradictoires. Estrella ressemblait tellement à sa défunte mère, si tournée vers la vraie foi, si humaine, si pleine de beauté intérieure et extérieure ... que Julieta était profondément heureuse pour sa vocation aussi.

Ce jour-là s'est réveillé très tôt. Elle a pris un bain chaud et après s'être habillée avec la solennité qu'un tel événement exigeait, elle est allée à l'église. Elle entra silencieusement, s'assit là où ils lui avaient dit et, les mains entrelacées, attendit que la cérémonie commence.

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 02, 2018 4:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Amenediel qui traînait un peu dans les parages en attendant la réponse à son entrée au sein de l'Ordre avait entendu les cloches sonner.
C'est avec une certaine joie qu'il alla jusqu'à l'Eglise. Cela lui changeait un peu de ses habitudes dernières.

Il entra doucement dans la bâtisse, et avança dans l'allée centrale.
Il aperçu son Cousin qui était bien reconnaissable de par sa stature.
Puis il pu voir que Monseigneur Estrella était présente, il avait l'occasion de la rencontrer à l'Hérauderie.
Parmi eux se trouvait, un autre cardinal reconnaissable par sa tenue rouge.
Tournant légèrement la tête, il aperçu une jeune damoiselle qui semblait songeuse.

Il continua d'avancer afin d'aller saluer les personnes présentes.

Bien le bonjour à vous.
Vos Eminences, je vous présente mes respects.
accompagnant ses paroles d'un baiser sur les anneaux épiscopaux.
Monseigneur Estrella, ravi de vous revoir ci lieu.

Son visage montrait un sourire ampli de gentillesse et quelque part d'une certaine candeur.

Amenediel, who was hanging around waiting for the answer to his entry into the Order, had heard the bells ring.
It was with a certain joy that he went to the Church. It changed a little of his past habits.

He entered the building slowly, and walked down the aisle.
He saw his Cousin who was well recognizable by his stature.
Then he could see that Monsignor Estrella was present, he had the opportunity to meet her at the Hérauderie.
Among them was another cardinal recognizable by his red dress.
Turning his head slightly, he saw a young lady who looked pensive.

He continued to walk to greet the people present.

Good day to you.
Your Eminences, I offer you my respects. accompanying his words with a kiss on the episcopal rings.
Bishop Estrella, happy to see you again here.

His face showed a smile full of kindness and somewhere of a certain candor.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22, 23, 24  Suivante
Page 13 sur 24

Sauter vers: