L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 07, 2018 10:01 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Will arrived at the office and hoped there was someone here present. Not knowing exactly where to go he comes up to someone who seems to be a messenger. He approaches the lad and gives a parchment, requesting that the document be delivered to the person in charge.

COAT Form a écrit:

Greetings,

Please receive my request. If further details are needed I can be contacted via pm.

Peace and Goodwill,
Brother William Blazing, OFM

1 ) Exact "IG" Name: Blazingwill
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Brother William Blazing, OFM (Nobility titles: Viscount of Osney, Baron of Dorchester On Thames)
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s):
    *Bishop of Portsmouth
    *Member of the Franciscan Grey Friars of Liverpool
    *Vice-Prefect of the Order of Saint Jerome
    *Writer for the Holy Office
    *Deacon of Southampton

4 ) your coat in large size: https://s26.postimg.cc/409uf67op/Blazingwill_update_8-7-17.png
https://s26.postimg.cc/rsj5qp9pl/Blazingwill_Full_update_8-7-17.png
5) Quaerere, Amare et Servire (Seek, Love and Serve)
6) Portuguese

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 07, 2018 2:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We will take care of the request as soon as possible, Brother William.

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 26, 2018 2:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

greetings as i am officially no longer archbishop can i get my ornament to reflect my position as bishop emeritus
Citation:

if you need to discuss this or more info please pm me

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 03, 2018 8:57 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would like to request a CoA for a long time use.

Citation:

1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Applus12
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Applus 'Bartholomew' MacFlintlock-de Brus (OOC: I often call myself 'Father Applus' as he served as an ordained priest for quite a while). Laird of Kirkoswald
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Archbishop of Glasgow

If you do not possess a coat-of-arms :
4 ) your favourite colors : Blue, green, red, black (hints of black if possible)
5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you : Honesty, respect, kindness, honor, patience
6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source :
7 ) your motto (not mandatory) : suaviter in modo, fortiter in re
8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : Portuguese
Applus12

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 03, 2018 10:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Additionally, I would also like to apply for a set of seals:
Citation:
1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Applus12
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles : Applus 'Bartholomew' MacFlintlock-de Brus; Laird of Kirkoswald
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s) : Achbishop of Glasgow
4 )Personnal or Familial coat-of-arm (without your fiefdoms if any possessed) or a symbol you like : I have no proper CoA yet, but I would like to use the one that I put in a request for.
5 ) The legend you desire : Applus MacFlintlock-de Brus
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 07, 2018 12:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear mother Anna with great joy I do have your CoA update for you.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 07, 2018 1:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Applus with great pleasure I present you your new CoA.

Seals will take a little longer - I basicly need to learn making them.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 07, 2018 7:51 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After a month of waiting, the Friar comes back to visit and see how his CoA was progressing.

On his way in he saw some familiar faces that had made their request after him receiving theirs. He smiles to himself and thinks, 'Ah! The Franciscan life, we have surely chosen the last place.' He decides to wait in the halls to receive his request.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 07, 2018 8:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It tended to be a habbit that Jolieen always started to think almost loud when Blazingwill crossed her way. Maybe it would help him to know that it is just a different herald working on his CoA than on those which have been delievered. But well she could possibly not know as it is hard to answer people who only think but dont speak. So she only nodded politely to the familiar face from England and went into the offices of the heralds again.

Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 07, 2018 7:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Seing the English clerk, the prefect smiled and went to see him.

Oh, Brother, it is a pleasure to see you here. Your request is currently on hold waiting.for a response of the heraldry of your kingdom. Maybe you could help is to obtain the response to our questions. We need that they send us the coats of arms corresponding to your titles. Without them we are blocked and we don't have the accesses to the English roll of arms. Prevent them, if you can to send this to me. The previous apprentice working on your case leaving the college's during the period. We made all we can to obtain these responses but we still wait them. Without that we can't work on your request. Even we hardly try.

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 07, 2018 8:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Will was happy to see one of the workers. He approached the person with a big smile hoping to receive his CoA. However, to his dismay, the person announced a bad news.

He remembered that he still had his English CoA with him. he prepared them and gave it to the person.

Here they are.

https://postimg.cc/image/ixibg6kx1/
https://postimg.cc/image/4d18lcpyd/

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 09, 2018 10:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

As she new brother William already since one of her first days in Rome it was for her something important to make sure he would be satisfied. That was the reason the scottish blond worked the whole night on the CoA for him.

Your Excellency your order is ready.

Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 10, 2018 5:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Will saw a familiar face approach him with a leather box. He went before her. As she gave him his CoA, he was overjoyed to finally have it. Thank you, my Child, for working on it. I hope that Jah will offer you some good sleep this evening.

hannahm

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 17, 2018 2:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
2.1 The Graphic Workshop

What you must provide :

COAT Form a écrit:

1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Hannah.Balintyne
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Hannah balintyne
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Rector of the seminary of England Scotland and Ireland
http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=7021&start=75

[*] If you do not possess a coat-of-arms :
4 ) your favourite colors : White and blue
5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you : Portuguese Dove and feather
6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source : N/A
7 ) your motto (not mandatory) : N/A
8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : Portuguese

Difference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : see here.

Important : your coat can not be that of the village, diocese or archdiocese who you are in charge or where you belong.

The coats-of-arms of bishoprics and archbishoprics can only be used in decoration or letterhead.

Banner by Joileen
Applus12

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 17, 2018 9:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Applus receives his new CoA from Jolieen. He gasps as he looks upon it.
Oh.... It is beautiful... Thank you, Jolieen. Thank you very much!
I look forward to the seals, but please do not feel rushed. The quality of the work is definitely worth the wait!
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 17 sur 27

Sauter vers: