L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica di Santa Rafaëla Arcangelo
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Attanasio
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2018 2:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Il priore dell'Ordine si fece avanti. Toccava a lui fare giuramento. Sentiva forte il peso di quell'Ordine che era certo avrebbe solo fatto del bene alle terre italiche.
Era fiero di quei cavalieri che per primi si erano dimostrati fedeli alla Santa Chiesa.
Guardando il Cancelliere delle Sante armate pronunciò il suo giuramento.

"Io, Attanasio Borgia, solennemente faccio giuramento di fedeltà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti.
Giuro di dare la mia vita per la fede di Aristotele e dei suoi valori.
Giuro di seguire la Legge Canonica e gli ordini della Guida della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, come membro di un Ordine aristotelico alleato, fino al mio ultimo respiro!"

---------------------------------------------------------

The Prior of the Order came forward. It was up to him to take an oath. He felt strongly the weight of that Order which was certain he would only have done good to the Italian lands.
He was proud of those knights who first proved to be faithful to the Holy Church.
Looking at the Chancellor of the Holy Armies, he pronounced his oath.

"I, Attanasio Borgia, solemnly make an oath of allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives.
I swear to give my life for the faith of Aristotle and his values.
I swear to follow the Canon Law and orders from the Leadership of the Congregation of Holy Armies, as a member of an Allied Aristotelian Order, until my last breath!"

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2018 5:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Quei giorni erano frenetici, tra Matrimonio, elezioni e riconoscimento dell'ordine, non sapeva più cosa fare.
Il tanto momento di Giurare era giunto e Marco Aurelio, in abito sontuoso si fece avanti e prestò il giuramento

"Io, marco Aurelio Bentivoglio, solennemente faccio giuramento di fedeltà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti.
Giuro di seguire la Legge Canonica e gli ordini della Guida della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, come membro di un Ordine aristotelico alleato, fino al mio ultimo respiro!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Those days were frantic, between marriage, elections and recognition of order, he did not know what to do.
The much time to swear had come and Marco Aurelio, in a lavish dress came forward and lent oath

"I, Marco Aurelio Bentivoglio, solemnly make an oath of allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives.
I swear to follow the Canon Law and orders from the Leadership of the Congregation of Holy Armies, as a member of an Allied Aristotelian Order, until my last breath!"
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Juan

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2018 7:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Juan bowed his head and said his oath.

"I, Juan Armando Domingo de Murcia, solemnly make an oath of allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives.

Juan chinò la testa e disse il proprio giuramento

"Io, Juan Armando Domingo de Murcia, solennemente faccio giuramento di fedeltà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2018 11:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Della Scala had observed so many Aristotelian faithful, strong in spirit and body, that he almost felt himself to faint. He leaned for a moment on the arm of the seat where he sat and half-closed his eyes, breathing slowly to let the dizziness pass. When the fog cleared in front of his eyes he realized that it was time for his oath. So he got up and, trying to keep his balance, he pronounced that:

I, Arduino I Della Scala, solemnly make an oath of allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives.
I swear to follow the Canon Law and orders from the Leadership of the Congregation of Holy Armies, as a member of an Allied Aristotelian Order, until my last breath!

He smiled, thinking that several times he had sworn to the Holy Father, the Church and God and that there was no oath stronger than the votes he had taken, but so the protocol wanted and so he did.

---

Il Cardinale Della Scala aveva osservato così tanti fedeli aristotelici, forti nello spirito e nel corpo, che quasi si sentiva mancare. Si appoggiò un istante al bracciolo del posto in cui sedeva e socchiuse gli occhi, respirando lentamente per far passare il capogiro. Quando la nebbia si diradò davanti ai suoi occhi capì che era giunto il momento per il suo giuramento. Così si alzò e, cercando di mantenere l'equilibrio, pronunciò il giuramento:

Io, Arduino I Della Scala, solennemente faccio giuramento di fedeltà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti.
Giuro di seguire la Legge Canonica e gli ordini della Guida della Congregazione delle Sante Armate, come membro di un Ordine aristotelico alleato, fino al mio ultimo respiro!

Sorrise, pensando che già diverse volte aveva giurato al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa e a Dio e che non c'era giuramento più forte dei voti che aveva preso, ma così voleva il protocollo e così fece.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
d_b_xativa

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 04, 2018 11:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The chaplain of the Hispanic Chapel San Bernardo, had observed so many Aristotelian faithful, strong in spirit and body, then join hands in prayer and when he felt his great desire to accompany that great moment for the church and for the Hispanic territory, took oath together with his brothers of the Order of San Berndardo.

I, Diego Beltrán, solemnly take an oath of loyalty to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives.
I swear to follow the Canonical Law and the orders of the Leadership of the Congregation of the Holy Armies, as a member of an Allied Aristotelian Order, until my last breath!

He smiled, and bowing to the Condestable and the rest of the Congregation, he retired with the rest of his brothers of the San Bernardo Temple Order.

Il cappellano della cappella ispanica San Bernardo, aveva osservato così tanti fedeli aristotelici, forti nello spirito e nel corpo, quindi unire le mani in preghiera e quando sentì il suo grande desiderio di accompagnare quel grande momento per la chiesa e per il territorio ispanico, giurò insieme ai suoi fratelli dell'Ordine di San Bernardo.

Io, Diego Beltrán, prendo solennemente un giuramento di lealtà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti.
Giuro di seguire la Legge Canonica e gli ordini della Guida della Congregazione dei Santi Eserciti, come membro di un Ordine aristotelico alleato, fino al mio ultimo respiro!

Sorrise e, inchinandosi al Condestable e al resto della Congregazione, si ritirò con il resto dei suoi fratelli dell'Ordine del Tempio di San Bernardo.

Cardenal-Diacono +Primado Hispano +Arzobispo Metropolitano Osma+ Señor de Ascrea
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Cherie_

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 05, 2018 12:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Angelica sitting in a bench near the column proudly followed the oath of her father, Cardinal Attanasio and all the knights

------------

Angelica seduta in una panca vicina alla colonna seguiva con orgoglio il giuramento del padre il cardinale Attanasio e di tutti i cavalieri

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 05, 2018 1:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hamea, seated in the dim light of the Cathedral, looked apprehensively at her son's errant passage, Cardinal Arduino, and a thousand thoughts crowded in her mind, but when she suddenly saw him recover and pronounce the oath firmly and profoundly, he felt relieved and he continued to attend the solemn function with participation.

-----------------------------------

Hamea, seduta nella penombra della Cattedrale, osservò con apprensione il passo malfermo del figlio, il Cardinale Arduino,e mille pensieri le si affollarono nella mente, ma quando lo vide repentinamente riprendersi e pronunciare con voce ferma e profonda il giuramento, si sentì risollevata e continuò a seguire con partecipazione la solenne funzione.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 05, 2018 3:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Que de voyages ces temps-ci. S'ils formaient la jeunesse, ils étaient également un retour à l'essentiel, et forgeaient l'esprit, tout autant qu'ils l'instruisaient. La Vicomtesse en avait profité pour passer quelques jours sur ses terres en Spolète et méditer longuement sur sa vie et actions futures, comme si elle n'en avait jamais l'occasion...Cascia étant sûrement l'endroit où elle trouvait un certain réconfort plus qu'ailleurs.

Ceci fait, elle rejoignit la Basilique, afin d'y prêter Serments, ce que tout bon Aristotélicien devait s'acquitter, entonnant le chant comme les autres.

She was traveling a lot these days. If they formed youth, they were also a return to basics, and they was forging the spirit, as much as they was informing it.
The Viscountess had taken it opportunity to go a few days on her land in Spoleto and meditate at length on her life and future acts, as if she had never had the opportunity...Cascia being surely the place where she was finding a little comfort more than elsewhere.

That done, she rejoined the basilica to swear, as all good Aristotelian would do it singing the song like others.

[Chorus:]
Da pacem, Domine, in diebus nostris
Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

1. Fiat pax in virtute tua: et abundantia in turribus tuis.

Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

2. Propter fratres meos et proximos meos loquebar pacem de te:

Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

3. Propter domum Domini Dei nostri quaesivi bona tibi.

Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

4. Rogate quae ad pacem sunt Jerusalem:et abundantia diligentibus te.

Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

5. Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto, sicut erat in principio et nunc et semper, et in saecula saeculorum.

Amen

Quia non est alius
Qui pugnet pro nobis
Nisi tu Deus noster.

Pour finir par prêter Serments.

Then, she made her Oaths

Moi, Whoopie de la Rose Noire, Chevalier de l' Ordre des Chevaliers Lausannois, Vicomtesse Pontificale de Cascia en Spolète, Baronne de Puy-Vallée, Dame de Moncalieri, Dame Banneret de Val d'Isère, prête solennellement serment d'allégeances au Saint-Père, à l’Église Aristotélicienne et à ses représentants, je jure de continuer à donner ma vie pour la foi d'Aristote et de ses valeurs et je jure de suivre la loi canonique et les ordres de la Direction du Congrégation des Armées Saintes, en tant que membre d'un Ordre Aristotélicien Militaire et allié, jusqu'à mon dernier souffle!

Me, Whoopie de la Rose Noire, Knight of the Order of the Lausannois Knights, Pontifical viscountess of Cascia in Spoleto, Baroness of Puy-Valley, Lady of Moncalieri, Lady Banneret of Val d'Isere, i make solemnly oath of allegiance to the Holy Father, to the Aristotelian Church and its representatives. I swear to continue to give my life for the faith of Aristotle and his values and i swear to follow the canon law and the orders of the Direction of the Congregation of the Holy Host, as a member of an Aristotelian Military and Allied Order, up to at my last breath!

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 05, 2018 4:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le Templier s'avança à son tour pour prêter serment.

Moi, Alexandre Von Valendras, Sénéchal de l'Ordre des Templiers, prête solennellement serment d'allégeances au Saint-Père, à l’Église Aristotélicienne et à ses représentants, je jure de continuer à donner ma vie pour la foi d'Aristote et de ses valeurs et je jure de suivre la loi canonique et les ordres de la Direction du Congrégation des Armées Saintes, en tant que membre d'un Ordre Militaire Religieux, jusqu'à mon dernier souffle!

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 05, 2018 4:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yo, Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, Senescal de la Orden de los Caballeros Templarios Hispanos de San Bernardo, juro solemnemente lealtad al Santo Padre, a la Iglesia aristotélica y a sus representantes, juro que continuaré dando mi vida por la fe de Aristóteles y sus valores y juro seguir la ley canónica y las órdenes de la Dirección de la Congregación de la Santa Hostia, como miembro de una Orden Militar Religiosa, ¡hasta mi último aliento!

I, Gastaldia Olavarrieta Palacios, Seneschal of the Order of the Hispanic Knights Templar of San Bernardo, solemnly swear allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives, I swear that I will continue to give my life for the faith of Aristotle and his values ​​and swear follow the canonical law and the orders of the Directorate of the Congregation of the Holy Host, as a member of a Religious Military Order, until my last breath!

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 05, 2018 5:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Io, Targath la Gallia, sergente dell'Ordine dei Cavalieri ispanici, templare di San Bernardo, giuro solennemente di fedeltà al Santo Padre, alla Chiesa aristotelica e ai suoi rappresentanti, giuro che continuerò a dare la vita per la fede di Aristotele e dei suoi valori e giuro seguire la legge canonica e gli ordini della Direzione della Congregazione della Santa Ostia, come membro di un Ordine Militare Religioso, fino al mio ultimo respiro!

I, Targath The Gaul, sergeant of the Order of the Hispanic Knights Templar of San Bernardo, solemnly swear allegiance to the Holy Father, the Aristotelian Church and its representatives, I swear that I will continue to give my life for the faith of Aristotle and his values ​​and swear follow the canonical law and the orders of the Directorate of the Congregation of the Holy Host, as a member of a Religious Military Order, until my last breath!
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 05, 2018 10:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I patiently waited until I am sure, everyone had the chance to speak the Oath. So i touch the new Brothers and Sisters with the Blessing staff and repeat:

So you have cleary spoken the Oath as a member of the New CSA Order.

And so it will be heard.

And so it will be accepted with the blessing of the MOST HIGH.

God bless the Ordre l'Ordine della Corona di Ferro.

And then I again swing the blessing staff in all 4 directions so the water on its surface sprinkles gently everywhere. And i repeat loud and clear to also bless the current Brothers and Sisters that reinforced the Oath :

So you the brothers and sisters have reinforced your Oath.

And so it will be heard.

So it will we accepted with the blessing of the MOST HIGH.

God bless the Holy Armies.

Indeed I am a bit sad we now come to the end. But in Facts ist no end, its indeed a new beginning! And a good one.. so I speak with joy, making gesture of Blessing:

So the ceremony ends, but a new time begins for the Holy Armies!

Tomorrow we go to work. The enemy is active and wont wait. I expect the High Masters then in the High Council.

But today is a day of joy! To reinforce existing and create new brother- and sisterhood. So let us celebrate today and share a good drink and meal outside, that is prepared for you.

And so the big doors are opened. Those that watch outside see 200 m away from the Basilica entrance some tents and a big fire, that will be used for grilling. Bards prepare to play their songs and helpers prepare fine juices to enjoy as a drink.

And one last thing.. last but not least.. I look to Hull and nod so he can give the certificate of recognition to the Grand Master of the New Order.

(I do thank you for the great RP here and hope you enjoyed that much as I did. It was really a pleasure. The official RP Ends here but of Course feel free to do some Party RP Smile)
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 05, 2018 10:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hull nodded and smiled. He walked forward a few steps, looking at the people who had come.

"With these oaths, old orders have renewed their promise and their devotion to the cause of the Holy Church. A new one now joins the Holy Armies, in the formal and officia lrecognition and granting for this sealed document."

The Cardinal held, high in the air, a rolled parchement.

"It is my honor that, upon the oath of the Son Casimiro D'Avalos, the Congregation of the Holy Armies officially recognizes him and his people as an Order."

He smiled, pausing for a moment. He turned his head to look at Domiziano, who had moved a bit to the side to let others prononce an oath. The Cardinal invited the man to come forward, once again, in front of the Assembly of people.

Once that was done, the Cardinal continued his speech.

"We, Cardinal-Constables of Rome, name thee as Monsignor Casimiro D'Avalos, Grand Master of the recognized Ordine della Corona di Ferro!"

The Cardinal-Constable presented the parchment to Domiziano. When the Italian knight was close to him, Hull whispered a few words :

"Monsignor, may you and your members never forget the oath on this glorious day. May you forever honor the Almighty."

Letting go of the parchment, he stepped back. It was done.

Citation:

Congregatio Sanctorum Exercituum
    Recognition of a new Allied Aristotelian Order of Chivalry

We, Rodriguo Manzanarez & We, Hull de Northshire,
    Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominus Hull Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cardinalis de Manzanarez; Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominus Hull Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cardinalis de Northshire,

In our quality of Cardinal-Constables of Rome and Chancellors of the Congregatio Sanctorum Exercituum,

Having discussed with a group of faithfuls, who form a Order of Chilvary, and having seen their good work and wish to serve the glory of God, a new Allied Aristotelian Order of Chivalry will be recognized. As such, after much consideration, witnessing their base of operations, letters of support, review their intetnions and internal rules, and in accordance with the ruled written in the Canon Law, a decision has been reached.

Have ruled and ordered, and by our present perpetual and final edict, say and order the creation of a new Allied Aristotelian Order of Chivalry. As convened, the Order will be composed of a military branch, accompanied by no more then 3 ordained priests. Based in the Italian geodogmatic zone, the recognized group uses the following name: "Ordine della Corona di Ferro".

The Corona di Ferro Order of Chivalry will need to observe the Canon Laws with righteousness, and must never forget its duties towards the faithfuls, the Church and their obligations towards the Congregation of the Holy Armies. Furthermore, the Grand Master of Order of Chivalry, alongside many other members of the aformentionned Order, have sworn their allegiances publically in the Holy Armies Ceremony of Oaths. Hereby, the Order is recognized under the leadership of the Grand Master Casimiro D'Avalos [ Domiziano ].

In addition, access to the Holy Armies High Council and Senior Staff rooms will be granted per the Canon Law. As such, the first formal command, given to the Ordine della Corona di Ferro, is to come meet the Cardinal-Constables in the Conegrations walls to discuss local affairs and meet in a less formal ceremony other high ranking members of the Holy Armies.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam,

Written, signed and sealed in Rome, the Vth day of the month of June of the Year of Our Lord MCDLXVI, under the pontificate of HH Innocent VIII.

S.E. Rodriguo Manzanarez,

S.E. Hull de Northshire,

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 05, 2018 11:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Domiziano ascoltò attentamente le parole degli alti prelati, era stata una cerimonia emozionante, sicuramente un punto di svolta nella vita di tutti i Cavalieri della Corona di Ferro.
Dopo aver ricevuto la pergamena, chinò il capo in segno di rispetto e gratitudine, poi guardò i presenti e disse alcune parole.

E' un grande onore per tutti noi essere chiamati a difesa della Fede, stringere nuovi legami di fratellanza con i coraggiosi Cavalieri di questi illustri Ordini.
Cittadini e Cavalieri, questo saremo. Vivremo in pace, sempre pronti ad aiutare, ma altrettanto pronti a combattere contro i servitori delle tenebre.

Rimase serio e in silenzio per lunghi istanti, poi con un sorriso ringraziò quanti lo stavano ascoltando e tornò fra i suoi compagni.

-------------- ------------------- ----------------

Domiziano listened carefully to the words of the high priests, it had been an exciting ceremony, certainly a turning point in the life of all the Cavalieri della Corona di Ferro.
After receiving the parchment, he bowed his head in respect and gratitude, then looked at those present and said a few words.

It is a great honor for all of us to be called to defend the Faith, to forge new bonds of brotherhood with the courageous Knights of these illustrious Orders.
Citizens and Knights, this will be. We will live in peace, always ready to help, but just as ready to fight against the servants of darkness.

He remained serious and silent for long moments, then with a smile he thanked those who were listening to him and returned to his companions.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 07, 2018 1:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A cerimonia terminata, il Cardinale Della Scala si avvicinò ai propri compagni e alla diletta madre, sorridendo.

Mi sono permesso di far preparare un modesto ricevimento presso il mio Palazzo in onore dell'Ordine.

Chiunque volesse parteciparvi sarà il benvenuto.

---

At the end of the ceremony, Cardinal Della Scala approached his companions and his beloved mother, smiling.

There will be a modest reception at my Palace in honor of the Order.

Anyone who wants to participate will be welcome.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Suivante
Page 13 sur 16

Sauter vers: