L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Access to Hall of Meeting
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Manfred.le.griffon

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 08, 2017 1:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"May I kindly request access to the meeting halls?"

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 09, 2017 11:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have handed you the keys to the Hall of Meeting, welcome home brother. It surprises Vanyar that he had not seen this request yesterday, he was convinced he walked these halls. But for some reason must have been walking around with his eyes closed. Hmm, old age maybe?

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Manfred.le.griffon

MessagePosté le: Mer Mai 10, 2017 12:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Thank you, Your Eminence!"

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 22, 2018 4:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good day. I have been validated and now seek entrance to the meeting hall.
Cinead

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 08, 2018 2:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young man walks into this registry hall, there is a book here where people request to be allowed entrance to another part of the Church. Since he has recently graduated at the Seminary of Rome, by his Professor Hannah he writes down his name here as well. She had suggested to him to go here and ask for permission to enter this part of the Church. He wonder what lies beyond these closed doors, what more knowledge there is in this Church.

Cinead of Kirkcudbright has passed the Seminary of Rome.

Bishop of Whithorn, Priest of Kirkcudbright, Archivist for the Registers, Translator at Order of Saint Jerome, Witer at the Holy Office 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
johnh3nry_

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 15, 2018 1:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would like to request access to the meeting halls.

Kindest regards,

Johnh3nry
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 19, 2018 4:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have just finished my First Level at the National Seminary of ESI and was validated. I was directed here before I left the seminary hall. May I respectfully request access to the Hall of Meeting.
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 08, 2018 6:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would kindly ask to receive access to the hall of meeting- Thank you!

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 13, 2018 4:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young scottish lass cleared her throught.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Nelia

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 26, 2018 5:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I humbly request access to the Hall of Meeting please.
Jacklionheart

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 27, 2018 7:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I kindly ask if you could give me the access too. Father Jack, priest of Lewes

✠ Baron of Castell on the Isle of Mann ✠ Judge of Sussex ✠ For all the friends: "the Ham Man"✠
maelik

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 28, 2018 8:29 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I would like to request access to the Hall, as well.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 29, 2018 3:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jacklionheart a écrit:

Brother, those seeking access here are required to at least complete the first level course in the National Seminary. I suggest you take the course first.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Jacklionheart

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 05, 2018 8:35 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Josephus a écrit:
Jacklionheart a écrit:

Brother, those seeking access here are required to at least complete the first level course in the National Seminary. I suggest you take the course first.

Could I humbly request the access now?

✠ Baron of Castell on the Isle of Mann ✠ Judge of Sussex ✠ For all the friends: "the Ham Man"✠
Talona

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 22, 2020 9:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello,

i confirm my candidacy to be officially inducted as a member of the clergy who depends on the primacy of ESI, and more particularly of the church of ireland (=to get access).
Currently, I am parish priest of An Gort in Ireland, diocese of Kilmacduagh. Moreover, I have just been appointed (in game) Metropolitan Bishop of Tuam, I am looking for a real clergy appointment (RP).

In the past, i was archibishop of Reims (France) and i have already experience.

Bonjour,

je vous confirme ma candidature pour etre officiellement intronisé membre du clergé qui depend de la primature de ESI, et plus particulierement de l'Eglise d'irlande (=sollicitation d'un acces).
Actuellement, je suis curé de An Gort en irlande, diocèse de Kilmacduagh.
De plus, Je viens d'etre nommé (in game) Eveque métropolitain de Tuam, je recherche une nomination réelle du clergé (RP)

J'etais archeveque de reims dans le passé, j'ai deja acquis une expérience.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Suivante
Page 10 sur 11

Sauter vers: