L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Aoû 05, 2018 5:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monsignor, your seals are ready!

Citation:

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 25, 2018 2:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Buon Natale!

Mother Jolieen directed me here so I can request for my coat of arms and seal. She said I should have asked for one from the time I was ordained to the priesthood. I am grateful for her advise.

Better late than later
Smile

Citation:
1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Lacine
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Lacine du Penrith, Baron of Wetheral
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Bishop of Carlisle http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=7021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75

If you do not possess a coat-of-arms :
4 ) your favourite colors : Red and Yellow
5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you : Eagle and Wolf
6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source : Coat of Arms, but replacing the upper right quarter with an eagle and the lower left quarter with a wolf.
7 ) your motto (not mandatory) : Verbum Dei Stabit in Aeternum (Lat.), The Word of God stands forever.
8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : French

Seal Form a écrit:
1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Lacine
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles : Lacine du Penrith, Baron of Wetheral
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s) : Bishop of Carlisle http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=7021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75
4 )Personnal or Familial coat-of-arm (without your fiefdoms if any possessed) or a symbol you like : https://i.imgur.com/piXmHH2.png
5 ) The legend you desire : Verbum Dei Stabit in Aeternum

And restless is my heart until it rest in thee. [Bishop of Carlisle]

Dernière édition par Lacine le Lun Jan 21, 2019 6:06 pm; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 25, 2018 3:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monseigneur - I am happy you found the way into our glory halls.
As soon as our dear prefect takes your form with her into our working offices I will take personally care of your Coat of Arms.
I think I will open a topic about it within the hall of meeting and ask our primate to please make sure all are able to read it.

Merry christmas as well to you.

You speak of replacing quarters with a lion and a wolf - is there a coat of arms you already have with which we can work? Otherwise I would start to create a complete new one for you. As for your fiefdom you would need to provide us this as well so we can make the rightful combination out of the personal and the fief coat of arms.

While I am sure you really would like to have a portuguese Coat of Arms as the french-style ones are well they are special........and only a portuguese Coat of Arms can actually show a motto.
the young blond said with a certain tone in her voice that indicate her slight dislike.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 26, 2018 12:43 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I just saw the Coat of Arms provided by you - I think I can work with it - while it seems to me a lot of animals fitted into this - anyways. I will prepare two versions for you to choose.
As for the style are you sure you want to have it french?

((OOC it was hardly visible that there was a link hidden behind the "Coat of arms" words^^ - but the later the night the more I see))

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 26, 2018 9:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Above is the CoA that the English College of Heraldry is currently developing for me. I ask them to insert the yellow stripes between the red stripes in accordance to the sample that I provided: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_Loyola#/media/File:Blason_d%27Ignace_de_Loyola.svg I also asked that the baron's crown/headdress be removed so that the mitre will be the one resting on top of the shield. And finally, the motto to be written below.

They are the ones who added the mitre, the crozier and the cross. They probably learned that I am a bishop. The
Wetheral Priory is the property/territory that came with the title the English Crown gave me. Historically, it is a Benedictine Institution.

You are right. I believe it is the Portuguese that is most appropriate since I provided a motto.

Thank you for the clarifications.

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 26, 2018 12:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The english heraldry is using the standards of the United reformed church which are by far not valid for us - as it would even be some sort of heretic act. In any case you are here at the right place - I will take care durring the comming days Monseigneur.

She said with a smile.

Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 28, 2018 5:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings!

Great responsibilities require a coat of arms and a seal. May I humbly request both.

Citation:
1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Josephus
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Josephus
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Bishop In Partibus of Hieron http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=7021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75 ; Primate of the British Isles http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=7021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

If you do not possess a coat-of-arms :
4 ) your favourite colors : Black, Red and White
5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you : Lion, Heart and Book of Virtues
6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source : http://i63.tinypic.com/10n6dr4.jpg, probably a better looking lion Smile , a white open book on the upper half and a red burning heart on the lower half (only if possible, if not, a simple non-burning heart will do).
7 ) your motto (not mandatory) : ex abundantia cordis os loquitur.
8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : Portuguese

Seal Form a écrit:
1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Josephus
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles : Josephus
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s) : Bishop In Partibus of Hieron http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=7021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=75 ; Primate of the British Isles http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=7021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90
4 )Personnal or Familial coat-of-arm (without your fiefdoms if any possessed) or a symbol you like : https://i.imgur.com/C00Ko3w.png
5 ) The legend you desire : ex abundantia cordis os loquitur.

Thank you in advance.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]

Dernière édition par Josephus le Sam Jan 19, 2019 7:55 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Lacine

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 28, 2018 5:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jolieen a écrit:
The english heraldry is using the standards of the United reformed church which are by far not valid for us - as it would even be some sort of heretic act.

Is that so? I am not aware at all. I appreciate the information. Thanks! I will talk to the English College of Heraldry to make the proper corrections.

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 29, 2018 2:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The only valid corrections can be done by the pontifical collage of heraldry as only we provide the rightful church coat of arms.
The english heraldry deals only with "worldly heraldry" and shall not interefere within the heraldry of the church. If you have fiefs - please pass us the persepctive standard Coat of arms so we can make the rightful fusion coat of arms.

Which means first step - having a standard fief coat of arms - than going to romes pontificial collage of heraldry and demand the rightful church coat of arms

@Monseigneur Josephus I will take care of your coat of arms as I see it as my personal "thank you" for your open ears and advises.

Lacine

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 29, 2018 5:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The corrections I meant was, I will ask them to remove any ecclesiastical elements in the CoA that they are making and make it look solely as a 'civilian' design.

Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 30, 2018 10:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm glad I don't have the same predicament as you have Monsignor. I don't have a peerage Smile But I'm sure everything will be sorted out. You did the right thing. And Mother Jolieen is good at these things.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 02, 2019 12:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After some hours within the heralds office in the palazzo de San Benedetto the scottish lass brought back the work she had created.
She opened a wooden box in which the Coat of Arms was placed.

"Father Lacine with pleasure I like to present to you, your Coat of Arms. The seals will be delievered by a different herald as soon as possible"

Lacine

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 02, 2019 8:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mother Jolieen, your skills far surpassed my imagination. This is beautiful. Thanks very much!

Is this ready to use? No need of approval from any other authorities?

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 02, 2019 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anything that is delievered here is already approved by my perspective superiors. Our heralds offices are working efficiant Monseigneur.
She said with a soft smile - happy her work was well recieved.

Lacine

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 02, 2019 4:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Great!"

That was the only thing Lacine could say after learning of the absence of bureaucracy in this part of Rome. He walks away excitedly with his newly made coat of arms with a wide smile on his face.

"I pray that we have more of these." Very Happy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 18 sur 27

Sauter vers: