L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Meeting with the Cardinal Chancellor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Saint-Office - Causes of Saints - Kanonisierung von Heiligen - Santi -> Antichambre du Saint Office Romain — Antechamber of the Holy Roman Office.
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Yuri00

MessagePosté le: Sam Sep 29, 2018 10:23 pm    Sujet du message: Meeting with the Cardinal Chancellor Répondre en citant

The Bishop arrived at the Holy Office.
He was announced to a guard at the Chancellor of the Holy Office.
He would liked to have a nice meeting with the Cardinal to talk about a collaboration between the Roman Museums and the Holy Office.

+ Yuri Alexander Lannister
+ Bishop of Piacenza
+ Added General Vicar of the Ecclesiastical Province of Modena
+ Directors of Museums of Rome
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Cathelineau
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 30, 2018 10:12 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

While he was working the Vice Chancellor was interrupted by a secretary who announced the visit of the Prefect of the Museums of Rome. The latter wants to see the Chancellor as he was absent the Vice Chancellor was busy representing him. Leaving his office he went to meet the clerk and told him.

Hello, HE Nreis being absent I take care of replacing him. What can I do for you ?

Ne gomzont ket ar pesked peogwir e oaront pep tra
Yuri00

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 30, 2018 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Bishop smiled at the arrival of the Cardinal and, after having kissed his ring, he said:

God bless you Eminence! I'm here for a collaboration between the Rome Museums and the Holy Office.

I would be honored to collaborate with you on an issue that is very close to my heart: the relics of the saints!

+ Bishop of Piacenza
Cathelineau
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 02, 2018 1:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So welcome to our premises, want to drink or eat something?

How can I help you ?

Yuri00

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 02, 2018 3:12 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm fine, thank you!
The task of the museums is also to keep the relics and make them accessible to the pilgrims, so I would like to start a collaboration with you to understand how many relics the Holy Church has here in Rome...

+ Bishop of Piacenza
Cathelineau
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 03, 2018 1:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

To be honest, many relics belong to Orders or Churches, as the Teutonic have the Crane of Aristotle or the Primacy of Brittany the Saint Radish. We mainly take care of them, but I can help you. Do you think to contact the congregation of the spread of the faith to ask the various Orders?

Yuri00

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 03, 2018 8:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, Eminence, the Museums of Rome is part of the Congregation of the spread of the faith and we don't have any list or documents about the relics of the Saints. That's why I came to you.
I do not care to have the Museum full of relics because it is good that they are scattered and accessible to all the faithful, without forcing them to come to Rome. But I would like to try to write an official list of all relics and where they are locate...what do you think?

+ Bishop of Piacenza
Cathelineau
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 03, 2018 2:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes I understand perfectly. I would like to take care of putting this place in order and make a public registry. So I'm going to work on a list, can I suggest you come with me if you want to look for things you could expose?

Yuri00

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 07, 2018 4:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course Eminence, I follow you!

+ Bishop of Piacenza
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Saint-Office - Causes of Saints - Kanonisierung von Heiligen - Santi -> Antichambre du Saint Office Romain — Antechamber of the Holy Roman Office. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: