L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

bienvenue - welcome

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Bibliothèque Romaine - The Roman Library - Die Römische Bibliothek - La Biblioteca Romana -> Office des bibliothécaires - Office of the Librarian
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Policarpo

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 07, 2018 9:09 am    Sujet du message: bienvenue - welcome Répondre en citant

Citation:
Dear librarians

I greet them all in this room, created especially for us to discuss everything around the library. I was commissioned to reorganize this library as Prefect. So that you can immediately recognize every single language region and do not have to search long.
The structure I want in each department is the same.

General index [List of language groups]
    Index of country language -> followed by all documents belonging to this language.

The exceptions that we make is with the Missal, which must be quickly apparent therefore applies:

General index [List of language groups]
    Missal Index of the respective language.

First of all I will create a department so that you have an idea of the whole and then you can work according to this model.

---
Citation:

Chers bibliothécaires

Je les salue tous dans cette salle, créée spécialement pour nous pour tout discuter autour de la bibliothèque. J'ai été chargé de réorganiser cette bibliothèque en tant que préfet. Ainsi, vous pouvez reconnaître immédiatement chaque région linguistique et ne pas avoir à chercher longtemps.
La structure que je veux dans chaque département est la même.

Index général [Liste des groupes linguistiques]
    Index de la langue du pays -> suivi de tous les documents appartenant à cette langue.

Les exceptions que nous faisons sont avec le missel, qui doit être rapidement apparent donc s'applique:

Index général [Liste des groupes linguistiques]
    Missel Index de la langue respective.

Tout d'abord, je vais créer un département afin que vous ayez une idée de l'ensemble et que vous puissiez ensuite travailler selon ce modèle.

German archivist for the Roman registers of Sacraments
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 27, 2018 5:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Prefect, could you please explain me why is this office full of Canon law traductions whereas we have a dedicated place for this?

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 27, 2018 6:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your Eminence, I am transferring Canon Law in the different languages to the new section. The Vice-Prefect of the Villa for the English Language found this text in her office. I told her you could store these texts here. So that when I arrived at the place where I need them. I can take the lyrics directly from here without looking for them.

They are destroyed here once they have been stored in the library.

I must confess that we still need some sort of storage for such.
German archivist for the Roman registers of Sacraments
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 27, 2018 6:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your emminance I could not overhear your question passing by the floors as I am moving all those translations from where they were burried.

I just had been named vice-prefect of the english dogmatic zone for the villa of St.Loyat and try my best to bring work that has been done many years ago to the right place. I had a conversation with his Excellancy Policarpo yesterday and can tell you the reason why.

Before we had the libary it was common to pass those translations done by the villa of St.Loyat to the ESPC as a second control institution. Now this task is part of the work of the libary and therefor his excellancy Policarpo.
I am passing on currently all those finished works that have never been "touched" by the ESPC in the previous three years or those where the right bookmark is missing to find them in the libary.

I hope you understand and excuse this huge lot of work his Excellency Policarpo and I have started to ensure the faithful will be able to finally find all canon law text in the desired area you spoke about.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
hull
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 22, 2018 1:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A heavy fist knocked at the door before entering. A visibly annoyed Roman Elector entered the room.

"Monsignor Policarpo, with all due respect, I have no more patience for waiting around. Must I remind you what is the purpose of your job, as Prefect?

There are dozens upon dozens of finished translations for the English/Swedish/Hungarian/etc Dogma and Canon Law, simply laying in the entrance in a shameful display of sloth.

Please, and I will do so once, add them to the Canon Law's library. I remind you that it is your duty, and that you have no editorial right nor justification to thus leave the faithfuls without access to the holy scripture and the holy laws. If you continue to not comply with your duty, I will ask for your removal and publish the translations myself. You were questioned about this behavior months ago by the Archchancellor, and my patience at seeing the English-speaking faithfuls shunned has its limits. The Dicastery of the New and Developing Churches of H.E. Gropius requires these translations to function properly, as do the faithfuls of Scotland and England. And do not get me started on the various unpublished translations of various foreign languages...!
"

He paused and jammed his index finger three times on the desk.

"Get. To. Work."

He paused once more and, jamming his index finger three more times on the desk, finished with the following words:

"Or. Get. Out."

The face of the Cardinal was blank, but his words were cutting. He was deeply annoyed at the disregard of both faithfuls and the work of the Villa.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 23, 2018 7:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Della Scala, who was also rather impatient to see any appreciable result, said:

I agree with the request of His Eminence Hull. We need updated and translated texts. It is essential for our work and for our pastoral mission.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Policarpo

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 06, 2018 10:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

((Forgive my late answer and only in this form.
I was on vacation and I had little internet and after my vacation I had to go to hospital for severe pneumonia. I am back home since today and will resume work here in the next few days. I will also hire someone to give me a hand in the changes, so that all are happy.
))
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Bibliothèque Romaine - The Roman Library - Die Römische Bibliothek - La Biblioteca Romana -> Office des bibliothécaires - Office of the Librarian Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: