L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Diocese of the Church of England / Scotland and Ireland
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 29, 2018 2:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Isabella_fontana a écrit:

Bendiciones para todos. Soy el Arzobispo de Valencia en la actualidad, Isabella Fontana Olavarrieta Palacios, Señora de Lloesa , el Prior de la Orden de los Templarios y Sacerdote Teóloga de la Santa Iglesia Aristotélica Romana.

Entiendo que no tengan mucha afinidad con Roma, pero mi pregunta es: tienen un seminario propio donde dictan las clases a los futuros Diáconos y Sacerdotes?
Conocer el Dogma y contar con los atributos para dar una misa y los sacramentos.

No todo es confesiones y hacer misas IG.
La Palabra del Altísimo debe llegar a los vecinos y de a poco ir cambiando la herejía en un pueblo que ignora otra manera de comportarse.
Me agradaría saber que sucede en sus tierras con respecto a los estudios indispensables.
Tienen un Seminario propio para estudiar?

Queremos ayudar para que la Palabra de Nuestro Amado Creador llegue a todos y que conozcan de Nuestros Profetas y Santos.

Isabella spoke with great respect and said:

Blessings for all. I am the Archbishop of Valencia at present, Isabella Fontana Olavarrieta Palacios, Señora de Lloesa, the Prior of the Order of the Templars and the Theologian Priest of the Holy Roman Aristotle Church.

I understand that they do not have much affinity with Rome, but my question is: do they have a seminar of their own where they dictate the classes to future Deacons and Priests?
Know the Dogma and have the attributes to give a Mass and the sacraments.

Not everything is confessions and make IG masses.
The Word of the Most High must reach the neighbors and little by little change the heresy in a town that ignores another way of behaving.
I would like to know what happens on your land with regard to the indispensable studies.
They have their own seminary to study?

We want to help so that the Word of Our Beloved Creator reaches everyone and that they know about Our Prophets and Saints

Angus a écrit:
Angus smiled gently.

Ah, I see... Perhaps may I suggest a different approach? In my humble opinion, trying to approach people directly with an offer for baptism rarely works, because they immediately feel something is being forced onto them, even though it may not be the case. Some sort of a defensive mechanism, if I may express myself thus. So, instead of this aforementioned approach I would suggest you try celebrating Res Parendo mass, including some nice sermons that would send a positive message to the inhabitants. Don't preach directly against their current heterodox beliefs, because it's a very sensitive subject and might provoke damage both for you and for our cause, but attempt to offer an alternative message so to speak. If they see your dedication, sincerity and benevolence, it might render their hearts more receptive to the True Faith. Rest assured that I appreciate your efforts (I believe everyone here does too) and your presence in the region is valuable, so please don't give up even though I know your mission is not an easy one.

Citation:

Saludos nuevamente a los presentes, y voy a tomar estos dos planteos relacionado los aportes del Hermano de Irlanda y la difícil situación planteada y voy a dar mi punto de vista y que podríamos agregar.

1º - Es importante tener religiosos instruidos y fortalecidos para atacar al Sin Nombre, dado que está en desarrollo los seminarios en el Seminario de Inglaterra, lograr que los que deseen este camino invitarlos previamente a llevar a cabo los seminarios, dado que tendrán herramientas Res Parendo para adoctrinar y predicar en iglesias Res Parendo. Del cual como profesores activos podríamos acompañarlos en sus enseñanzas.

2º - Construir templos e iglesias Res parendo, en lo posible usando Santos locales, tal como hicimos con la Orden de San Patricio, que se utilizó al santo patrono local como para entrar en confianza.

3º - Instruir a los párrocos In Gratibus que realmente deseen llevar adelante poco a poco la Fe aristotélica para que llegue a los fieles locales poco a poco, y como dice Monseñor Angus, no chocar contra las tradiciones locales, es más se podría interactuar con sus ideales y porque no aceptan el aristotelismo, además por causa de un grupo pirata NNGO, tienen un registro de excomunión por sus actos, por lo tanto sería prudente convivir de alguna forma en lo que creen y piensan y ver de como llamarlos a nuestra fe sin ir al choque.

Greetings again to those present, and I will take these two statements related to the contributions of the Brother of Ireland and the difficult situation raised and I will give my point of view and we could add.

1st - It is important to have well-educated and strengthened religious to attack the Nameless One, since seminars are being developed in the Seminar of England, to get those who wish this path to invite them beforehand to carry out the seminars, since it will have tools Res Parendo to indoctrinate and preach in Res Parendo churches.
Of which as active teachers we could accompany them in their teachings.

2nd - To build temples and churches Res pertaining, as much as possible using local Saints, as we did with the Order of Saint Patrick, which was used to the local patron saint as to enter into confidence.

3º - Instruct the parish priests In Gratibus that they really want to carry out little by little the Aristotelian Faith so that it reaches the local faithful little by little, and as Monsignor Angus says, not to clash with local traditions, it is more possible to interact with their ideals and because they do not accept Aristotelianism, also because of a pirate group NNGO, they have a record of excommunication for their acts, therefore it would be prudent to live in some way in what they believe and think and see how to call them to our faith without go to shock.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 29, 2018 4:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Franciscan Friar entered the hall and listened to the discussions. Then he decided to share what his experience.

Brother and sisters, for the time that I been bishop of Portsmouth, I tried to spread the Aristotelian Faith according to our Franciscan values. I tried to bring life to my diocese by spending time with my flock. Many were surprised to see that I had left my office and was in the slums but it was there that I was most needed.

I did not preach baptism or conversion, I tried to be a father and a friend to all. I was also involved in the politics (ambassador and member of the House of Commons). They were touched and it is this way that I managed to come closer to them.

My greatest sin is not being able to last in this friendship. IRL issues prevents me for having a lasting presence here. I am on and off.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 29, 2018 4:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Blazingwill a écrit:
The Franciscan Friar entered the hall and listened to the discussions. Then he decided to share what his experience.

Brother and sisters, for the time that I been bishop of Portsmouth, I tried to spread the Aristotelian Faith according to our Franciscan values. I tried to bring life to my diocese by spending time with my flock. Many were surprised to see that I had left my office and was in the slums but it was there that I was most needed.

I did not preach baptism or conversion, I tried to be a father and a friend to all. I was also involved in the politics (ambassador and member of the House of Commons). They were touched and it is this way that I managed to come closer to them.

My greatest sin is not being able to last in this friendship. IRL issues prevents me for having a lasting presence here. I am on and off.

Citation:
Hermano Blazingwill, comparto vuestras palabras y creo que en resumen a todo lo expresado aqui, usted mismo lo ha dicho, no se trata solo de Bautismo u obligar a imponer nuestra Fe, es caminar, predicando con la palabra de la virtud, en este caso usted utilizó la AMISTAD, utilizó su propio AMOR DE PADRE A SUS HIJOS, ese es el camino, ir paso a paso, desde los cimientos mismos, y acercarse a los vecinos, a los barrios, a la gente y hacer que esos odios, recelos o desconocimiento mismo de la palabra virtuosa les llegue a sus corazones, mejor herramienta expuesta por vuestra experiencia es lo que debemos continuar, como verá hermano, hay mucha gente que está ilusionada con este proyecto, desde nuestra parte llegando desde tierras hispanas, hasta el hermano Angus que llega desde tierras franecesas, no hay caminos ni frontera si uno ama y defiende a nuestro Padre Creador, y con buenos religiosos y predicadores que se acerquen desde los territorios de Inglaterra/Escocia e Irlanda, podremos formar un gran equipo de fe.

Brother Blazingwill, I share your words and I believe that in summary to everything expressed here, you yourself have said it, it is not only about Baptism or forcing us to impose our Faith, it is to walk, preaching with the words of virtue, in this case you used FRIENDSHIP, used your own FATHER'S LOVE TO YOUR CHILDREN, that's the way, go step by step, from the very foundations, and get closer to the neighbors, to the neighborhoods, to the people and make those hatreds, misgivings or ignorance of the word virtuous reaches their hearts, better tool exposed by your experience is what we must continue, as you see brother, there are many people who are excited about this project, from our side coming from Hispanic lands, to brother Angus coming from franecesas lands, there are no roads or borders if one loves and defends our Creator Father, and with good religious and preachers who come from the territories of England / Scotland and Ireland, podrem to form a great faith team.

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 22, 2021 1:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings brothers, it is an honor to visit you as is always my good spirit.

What can you tell me about your current jobs?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: