L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Pro Eligendo Romano Pontifice
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nesema

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 21, 2018 9:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Knowing of the important ceremony that was about to be celebrated, Sebastian entered the cathedral and sat in one of the central benches, waiting for the beginning.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Rodrigomanzanarez
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 22, 2018 12:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I greet my colleagues, that arrive one by one and then it begins. I listen carefully and join in the prayer. It is not difficult to hear, that i speak it with stront Rothenburger Accent:

Citation:
Exaucez-nous, Seigneur saint, Père tout-puissant Dieu éternel, et daignez envoyer du ciel votre saint ange pour qu’il garde et soutienne, qu’il protège, visite et défende tous ceux qui sont réunis en ce lieu.

Par notre Seigneur tout puissant créateur du monde.

Ainsi soit-il.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 22, 2018 9:42 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La Diaconisa Rosa Margarita Berdun Soteras, cura de Zaragoza y esposa de Gastaldia, llegó cansada del viaje, pero feliz. Los Cardenales elegirían al Papa.

La Basilica de San Titus era majestuosa, sus columnas parecían llegar al cielo, los vitrales daban luces de todos colores.
El silencio demostraba que los ángeles estaban en el lugar. Alabado sea por siempre Nuestro Amado Creador y los Profetas Aristóteles y Christos . Se sentó junto a su esposo y no podía sacar sus ojos del altar.

Repitió la última frase de la oración

Citation:
Oremos: Exhortemos, Santo Señor, Padre Dios Todopoderoso Eterno, y dignos enviar desde el cielo a tu santo ángel para custodiar y apoyar, proteger, visitar y defender a todos los que están reunidos en este lugar.

Por nuestro Señor, Creador Todopoderoso del mundo.

Que así sea.

The Deaconess Rosa Margarita Berdun Soteras, priest of Zaragoza and wife of Gastaldia, arrived tired from the trip, but happy. The Cardinals would choose the Pope.

The Basilica of San Titus was majestic, its columns seemed to reach to the sky, the stained glass windows gave lights of all colors.
The silence showed that the angels were in place. Praise forever Our Beloved Creator and the Prophets Aristotle and Christos. She sat next to her husband and could not take her eyes off the altar.

He repeated the last sentence of the sentence.

Citation:

Let us pray: Exhort us, holy Lord, Father Almighty God eternal, and deign to send from heaven your holy angel to guard and support, protect, visit and defend all who are gathered in this place.

By our Lord, all-powerful creator of the world.

So be it.

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 22, 2018 12:39 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Gianvitus was acting as mass deacon, so he stood at Cardinal Arnarion's left, responding at him, and making the sign of the cross when he was reached by the Holy Water.
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 22, 2018 2:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le Cardinal revient donc devant l'autel et, encadré par des clercs, ploya les genoux devant la croix. Les mains jointes, il prononça alors l'antienne d'ouverture.

In nómine Patris, et Aristoteli et Christi. Amen
Au nom du Père, d'Aristote et de Christos. Amen
In the name of the Father, of Aristotele and Christos. Amen

V/Introíbo ad altáre Dei.
Je m’avancerai jusqu’à l’autel de Dieu.
I will advance to the altar of God.

R/Ad Deum, qui lætíficat iuventútem meam.
Jusqu’au Dieu qui réjouit ma jeunesse.
Until the God who rejoices my youth.

V/Iúdica me, Deus, et discérne causam meam de gente non sancta : ab hómine iníquo et dolóso érue me.
Jugez-moi, ô Dieu, et distinguez ma cause de celles de la nation impie : arrachez-moi de l’homme inique et trompeur.
Judge me, O God, and distinguish my cause from those of the impious nation: Tear me away from the iniquitous and deceitful man.

R/Quia tu es, Deus, fortitúdo mea : quare me repulísti, et quare tristis incédo, dum afflígit me inimícus ?
Car, ô Dieu, vous êtes ma force : pourquoi m’avez-vous repoussé, et pourquoi marche-je triste, tandis que l’ennemi m’afflige ?
For, O God, you are my strength: why have you rejected me, and why do I walk sad, while the enemy afflicts me?

V/ Emítte lucem tuam et veritátem tuam : ipsa me deduxérunt et adduxérunt in montem sanctum tuum, et in tabernácula tua
Envoyez votre lumière et votre vérité : elles m’ont conduit et m’ont amené à votre montagne sainte et dans vos palais.
Send your light and your truth: they led me and brought me to your holy mountain and your palaces.

R/Et introíbo ad altáre Dei : ad Deum qui lætíficat iuventútem meam.
Et je m’avancerai jusqu’à l’autel de Dieu, jusqu’au Dieu qui réjouit ma jeunesse.
And I will advance to the altar of God, to the God who rejoices my youth.

V/Confitébor tibi in cíthara, Deus, Deus meus : quare tristis es anima mea, et quare contúrbas me ?
Je vous louerai sur la harpe, Dieu, mon Dieu : pourquoi es-tu triste, ô mon âme, et pourquoi me troubles-tu ?
I will praise you on the harp, God, my God: why are you sad, O my soul, and why do you trouble me?

R/Spera in Deo, quóniam adhuc confitébor illi : salutáre vultus mei, et Deus meus.
Espère en Dieu, parce que je le louerai encore : il est le salut de mon visage et il est mon Dieu.
Hope in God, because I will praise him again: he is the salvation of my face and he is my God.

V/Glória Patri Altissimi creatorem mundi
Gloire au Père Très-Haut créateur du monde
Glory to the Father Most High Creator of the world

R/ Sicut erat in princípio, et nunc, et semper : et in sǽcula sæculórum. Amen.
Comme il était au commencement, et maintenant, et toujours, et dans les siècles des siècles. Ainsi soit-il.
As it was in the beginning, and now, and always, and for ever and ever. So be it.

Puis vint le moment de la contrition, celle d'avouer ses fautes devant le Père tout puissant. La suppliquer du pénitent était de ces prières ô combien oubliées par ce monde ouvertement envahit par la perversion de l'humanisme et du modernisme. Mais le Valyria à l'instar de ses fères thomistes qui maintenant dormaient dans le sommeil des bienheureux était rigoriste et se pliait à l'exercice de la tradition. Aussi courba-t-il l'échine.

Confiteor Deo omnipotenti,
beatæ Aristotelæ semper luminosi,
beato Jesui Christo,
beato Sancti Nicolasi Pontifae,
sanctis Apostolis Tito et Paulo,
beati Patri nostro Sancti Thomasii Aquini
omnibus Sanctis,
et tibi, Pater,
quia peccavi nimis cogitatione,
verbo et opere: mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
Ideo precor beatam Aristotelam semper Benedictem,
beatum Jesum Christum,
beatum Sanctum Nicolas Pontifex,
sanctos Apostolos Titum et Paulum,
beatum Patrem nostrum SanctumThomasem Aquinam
omnes Sanctos, et Te, Pater,
orare pro me ad Dominum Deum nostrum.

Je confesse à Dieu tout puissant
au Bienheureux Aristote toujours lumineux,
au Bienheureux Jeshua Christos,
au Bienheureux Saint Nicolas Pape
aux Saints Apôtres Titus et Paulus,
à notre Père Saint Thomas d'Aquin
à tous les Saints,
et à toi, Père,
Que j'ai beaucoup péché par pensées,
par paroles et par actions.
C'est ma faute, c'est ma faute, c'est ma très grande faute,
C'est pourquoi je supplie le bienheureux Aristote toujours lumineux,
Bienheureux Jeshua Christos,
Bienheureux Saint Nicolas Pape,
les Saints Apôtres Titus et Paulus,
Notre Père Saint Thomas d'Aquin
Tous les Saints, et Toi, Père,
de prier pour moi le Seigneur notre Dieu.

I confess to Almighty God
to Blessed Aristotle always bright,
to Blessed Jeshua Christos,
to Blessed Saint Nicolas Pope
to the Holy Apostles Titus and Paulus,
to our Father Saint Thomas Aquinas
to all Saints,
and to you, Father,
That I have sinned a lot by thoughts,
by words and actions.
It's my fault, it's my fault, it's my great fault,
That's why I beg blessed Aristotle always bright,
Blessed Jeshua Christos,
Blessed Saint Nicolas Pope,
the Holy Apostles Titus and Paulus,
Our Father Saint Thomas Aquinas
All Saints, and You, Father,
to pray for me the Lord our God.

Plus bas au niveau du chancel, alors que le nuage d'encens ne s'était pas estompé et que le silence se faisait dans l'assemblée, la chorale des chanoines du chapitre-cathédrale entonnait le fameux Kyrie Eleison, complainte magnifique de l'Eglise militante à l'Eglise Triomphante, admirable supplique des fils à un père aimant, demandant la miséricorde divine pour le monde entier.

Tous: Kýrie eléison. Kýrie eléison. Kýrie eléison.
Christe eléison. Christe eléison. Christe eléison.
Kýrie eléison. Kýrie eléison. Kýrie eléison.

Seigneur ayez pitié. Seigneur ayez pitié. Seigneur ayez pitié.
Lord have mercy. Lord have mercy. Lord have mercy.
Christos ayez pitié. Christos ayez pitié. Christos ayez pitié.
Christos have mercy. Christos have mercy. Christos have mercy.
Seigneur ayez pitié. Seigneur ayez pitié. Seigneur ayez pitié.
Lord have mercy. Lord have mercy. Lord have mercy.

The Cardinal returned to the altar and, surrounded by clerics, bent his knees before the cross. With his hands clasped, he pronounced the opening antiphon.
[...]

Then came the moment of contrition, that of confessing his faults before the Almighty Father. The supplication of the penitent was one of those prayers so forgotten by this world openly invaded by the perversion of humanism and modernism. But Valyria, like its Thomist fathers who now slept in the sleep of the blessed, was rigorist and complied with the exercise of tradition. So he bowed his back.

[...]

Yet, over the chancel, while the cloud of incense had not faded and silence was in the assembly, the choir of the canons of the chapter-cathedral intoned the famous Kyrie Eleison , a magnificent lament of the militant Church at the Triumphant Church, admirable supplication of the sons to a loving father, asking for divine mercy for the whole world .

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 22, 2018 10:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Words of confession are spoken, so do I. The Unnamed Always tries to seduce us and no one is completely safe to never fail. But it makes the difference simply if we are sorry and try to make it better next time:

Citation:
I confess to Almighty God
to Blessed Aristotle always bright,
to Blessed Jeshua Christos,
to Blessed Saint Nicolas Pope
to the Holy Apostles Titus and Paulus,
to our Father Saint Thomas Aquinas
to all Saints,
and to you, Father,
That I have sinned a lot by thoughts,
by words and actions.
It's my fault, it's my fault, it's my great fault,
That's why I beg blessed Aristotle always bright,
Blessed Jeshua Christos,
Blessed Saint Nicolas Pope,
the Holy Apostles Titus and Paulus,
Our Father Saint Thomas Aquinas
All Saints, and You, Father,
to pray for me the Lord our God.

Then its time to sing together joyfully. From the very heart and soul, but silent I join in the chorus. Good, that i had an choire singer education in my childhood and youth, so it doesnt sound too bad:

Christe eléison. Christe eléison. Christe eléison.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 22, 2018 11:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She joined the prayer and the singing. Her heart was full of hope and fear, because uncertain times were coming, with promises and difficulties.
Cardinal Fenice had a clear, melodious voice, and she loved to sing, because while singing she felt like praying twice the glory of the Almighty.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 23, 2018 12:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Estrella vint se joindre à la prière avec ferveur et conviction. Nul, même le plus vertueux ne pouvait n'avoir aucun péché à confesser. Et elle y mit comme toujours toute sa contrition, songeant à la délicieuse coupe de mûres qu'elle avait pris au chant du coq comme petit déjeuner. Vile gourmandise.

---------

Estrella came to join the prayer with fervor and conviction. No one, even the most virtuous, could have had any sin to confess, and as ever, she put all her contrition into it, thinking of the delicious cup of blackberries she had taken at the rooster's roast as breakfast. Vile greediness.

beatæ Aristotelæ semper luminosi,
beato Jesui Christo,
beato Sancti Nicolasi Pontifae,
beati Patri nostro Sancti Thomasii Aquini
omnibus Sanctis,
et tibi, Pater,
Ideo precor beatam Aristotelam semper Benedictem,
beatum Jesum Christum,
beatum Sanctum Nicolas Pontifex,
beatum Patrem nostrum SanctumThomasem Aquinam

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 23, 2018 11:53 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Gianvitus, bounded towards the Cardinal Arnarion, said to him:
«Misereátur tui Omnípotens Deus, et, dimissís peccátis tuis, perdúcat te ad vitam ætérnam.»

Then he also said the Confiteor:
beato Aristoteli semper luminoso,
beato Jesui Christo,
beato Sancto Nicolao Pontifici,
beato Patri nostro Sancto Thomæ Aquinati
omnibus Sanctis,
et tibi, Pater,
Ideo precor beatum Aristotelem semper Benedictum,
beatum Jesum Christum,
beatum Sanctum Nicolaum Pontificem,
beatum Patrem nostrum Sanctum Thomam Aquinatem
Arnarion
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 23, 2018 3:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A la réponse du Cardinal Gianvitus, cérémoniaire pour cet office, il répondit un simple. - Amen.

Le Cardinal se tourna ensuite vers l'assemblée des fidèles et, trançant une croix en l'air de l'extrémité de ses doigts, prononça l'absolution des péchés véniels.

Indulgéntiam, absolutiónem, et remissiónem peccatórum nostrórum, tríbuat nobis omnípotens et miséricors Dóminus.
Que le Dieu tout-puissant et miséricordieux nous accorde le pardon, l’absolution et la rémission de nos péchés. Ainsi soit-il.
May God Almighty and Merciful grant us forgiveness, absolution and remission of our sins. So be it.

Il joignit ensuite ses mains.

Súpplici, Dómine, humilitáte depóscimus : ut sacrosánctæ Románæ Ecclésiæ concédat Pontíficem illum tua imménsa píetas ; qui et pio in nos stúdio semper tibi plácitus, et tuo pópulo pro salúbri regímine sit assidue ad glóriam tui nóminis reveréndus. Per Dóminum Deum nostrum.

Suppliants et humbles, nous Vous implorons, Seigneur : que votre immense bonté donne à la sacro-sainte Église Romaine un Pontife tel qu’il Vous plaise toujours par son zèle surnaturel envers nous et qu’il mérite la vénération de votre peuple par son sage gouvernement à la gloire de votre Nom.
Suppliants and humble, we implore you, Lord: may your immense goodness give to the sacrosanct Roman Church a Pontiff as you always pleases with his supernatural zeal for us and deserves the veneration of your people by his wise man government to the glory of your name.

Alors que le nuage d'encens commençait à s'estomper, il gagna sa place. Non celle du Pape qui était vacante, et quoique Prince de l'Eglise comme ses frères et soeurs cardinaux, il ne pouvait dignement s'asseoir sur le trône de Saint Titus. Il s'assit donc sur un siège à sa droite et fit signe au Cardinal-cérémoniaire de procéder à la lecture.

To the answer of Cardinal Gianvitus the ceremonial for this office, he answered with a simple - Amen

The Cardinal then turned to the congregation of the assembly throwing a cross in the air from the end of his fingers, pronounced the absolution of the venial sins

[...]

He then joined his hands.

[...]

he reached his place meanwhile the cloud of incense began to fade. Not that of the Pope who was vacant, and although being Prince of the Church as a cardinal he could not worthily sit on the throne of Saint Titus. He sat down on a seat on his right, and made a sign to the Cardinal Ceremonial to proceed to the reading.

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 23, 2018 9:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bishop Policarpo participates in the Holy Mass Pro Eligendo Romano Pontifice.
German archivist for the Roman registers of Sacraments
Gianvitus

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 24, 2018 1:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Cardinal went to the ambon in order to read the lecture, while the schola was singing the Alleluja. He incensed the book, and then he started reading:

Citation:
Lectio Vitæ Secundi Prophetæ
In illo tempore Christus ad Titum, qui proximus erat, se vertit:
"Tite, amice mi, appropinqua. Tite, fortis validusque es. Mihi auxilari sodalicum promovere potes; vicarius eris. Tite, Titan es, ac te iuvante immensam Ecclesiam aedificabo!"

Atque ad reliquos apostolo, qui subirati offensique erant, se vertit:

"Vos intuemini, virtutis repentine obliviscimini atque invidi fitis! Ut piorum sodalitatis sitis, opus est vos puros incorruptosque esse. Nunc, video neminem tantam virtutem tueri posse. Igitur, fratres mei, vos ad Deum, qui bonus sit atque vobis peccatorum purgandorum ac viae quam vobis munio sequendae potestatem, vertite. Ergo nolite dolere, quia vos successores eritis, bonum nuntium omnibus gentibus feretis, cum Tito Ecclesiam instituere auxilemini. Ita vos piorum duces esse voco. Audientibus exemplum este, quia malus dux malam viam sequentibus munit. Vos episcopos creo. Vobis ovium salutis officium erit."

Tandem, Christus putavit plebem satis verbi eo die atque eam dispersit.

Reading of the Second Prophet's Life
    In that time, Christos turned then to Titus, who was nearby, “Titus, approach, my friend. Titus, you are strong and vigorous. You can help me to carry this community; you will be my second. Now, Titus, you are Titan, and it is with the assistance of your strength that I would build a titanic Church! ”

And he turned to the other apostles, who grimaced and pouted, saying: “And you, look at yourselves, here you forget the virtue and become jealous! To belong to this community, faithful to God, it will be necessary to hold yourselves in purity and avoid sin. However, I see well that none among you can claim to such a level of virtue. Turn then toward God, my brothers, for He is merciful and the occasion remains for you to wash away your faults and to follow the way that I show you.

Thus do not be sorrowful, for you will be my successors. You will carry the good news to all the nations by helping Titus to create my Church. Thus, I call on you to be guides to those faithful to God. Be models for those who listen to you, because a bad guide traces a bad road for those who follow it. I name you as Bishops. You will have responsibility for the safety of your flocks.”

Finally, Christos judged that the crowd had heard enough for the time being and he dispersed them.

Then he started the homilia:
«"Tite, titan es." So Christos said to Titus.
Most Eminent Brothers, we are here with one goal, our task is one of the most important ever. Among us seats the future Pope. In this time of great responsability, let us think about the lecture we've read.

"Tite, titan es." This sentence is beatiful! Saint Titus was a man, and though he was a titan. This fullfills our hearts of hope. We all are humann beings, and still we all are titas, beacuse the Allmighty lifts us, He puts us on His shoulders, because He loves us. And He cares about His Church! How could our Church survive for fifteen centuries if she was not sustained by our Lord? The Church is made of men women, and men and women are fragile. But we have the Lord on our side.

Dearest sons and daughters, prey for us cardinals: prey for the Spirit of God descend on us, in order to do our task at the best. The Lord seats with us, but we need your support, your help: prey for us, prey, prey and prey again. Let us make our voices reach our Lord's throne on the Sun.
And prey for the one among us that will be chosen. Prey for him or her to carry the weight of his task, for him or her to hold the munus titinus.

"Tite, titan es." Let us prey in this hour that, after the gift of so many great popes, the Lord send us a new shepherd for His flock, a shepherd that will guide us to His knlowledge, to His love, to His joy.

"Tite, titan es."»
Portalis

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 28, 2018 5:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Un étrange attelage pénétra dans la basilique saint Titus, ou un jeune abbé en soutane poussait une chaise à roues, dans laquelle une forme noire se tenait, calotte pourpre sur le crane et mains gantées sur les accoudoirs.

Ainsi pénétra à la suite de la procession le Cardinal Grand Pénitencier Portalis de Vandimion, avant de se garer avec ses frères à la droite de la chaire papale, et d'écouter le Cardinal Cérémoniaire.

A strange carriage entered the basilica of Saint Titus, where a young abbe in a cassock was pushing a wheeled chair, in which a black form stood, with a purple cap on the skull and gloved hands on the armrests.

Thus, following the procession, Cardinal Grand Penitentiary Portalis of Vandimion entered the park, before parking with his brothers to the right of the papal pulpit, and listening to the Cardinal Ceremonial

Premier cardinal francophone de la Sainte Inquisition et emmerdeur de première classe
Hamea

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 29, 2018 10:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

La carrozza si fermò davanti alla Basilica di San Tito, il valletto aprì la portiera e posizionò il predellino, con eleganza scesero una dietro l'altra le due gemelle Hamea e Shekinah Carafa della Spina.

La cerimonia era troppo importante e le due nobildonne non avrebbero potuto mancare per niente al mondo.

Entrarono all'interno della chiesa e raggiunsero il posto a loro designato, Hamea s'inginocchiò in preghiera nell'attesa che iniziasse la Messa.

---------------------

The carriage stopped in front of the Basilica of San Tito, the valet opened the door and positioned the little board, elegantly the two twins Hamea and Shekinah Carafa della Spina descended one after the other.

The ceremony was too important and the two noblewomen could not miss anything in the world.

They entered the church and reached the place designated for them, Hamea knelt in prayer waiting for the Mass to begin.
Pape
Pape

MessagePosté le: Mer Jan 02, 2019 6:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A few minutes earlier...

Ah, mi Estrella! - the cardinal said as he saw the young prefect - I'm mostly bothered. Princes acting like babies, unruly clerics and still nothing to complain about!
But look, maybe your uncle will finally save me with some fancy mistake at the ceremony. We'll meet again when it's over.

He then proceeded to join the Cardinals' procession to attend the ceremony.

Eskerrik asko Iñési sinaduragatik
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Basilique Saint Titus - St.Titus Basilica - Sankt-Titus-Basilika - La Basilica di San Tito Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
Page 3 sur 5

Sauter vers: