L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Congregation]Diffusion de la Foi/Dissemination of the Faith
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52, 53, 54  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Svevo

MessagePosté le: Sam Déc 15, 2018 5:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Temporary reopening of the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland

We, His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo", Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the temporary reopening of the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland .

Waiting for the completion of a course for professors in English, the seminar is temporarily reopened.
      [Hannah.Balintyne] and [Josephus] are granted permission to teach.

Given in Rome, the fifteenth day of the twelfth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI

Code:
[quote][img]https://redcdn.net/hpimg11/pics/405005CDFentete.png[/img]
[list][color=orange][size=18][b]Temporary reopening of the National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland
[/b][/size][/color]

We, [b]His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo"[/b], Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the [u]temporary reopening[/u] of the [b][color=orange]National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland [/color][/b].

Waiting for the completion of a course for professors in English, the seminar is temporarily reopened.
[b][Hannah.Balintyne][/b] and [Josephus] are granted permission to teach.

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the fifteenth day of the twelfth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI[/b]

[img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/19/46/62/47/firmac10.png[/img]
[img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/21/94/67/svevo115.png[/img][/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 27, 2018 12:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Closure of the Archdiocesan Seminary of Narbonne

We, His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo", Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the closure of the Archdiocesan Seminary of Narbonne.

In agreement with the Dean of the seminar, we establish the closure as definitive. This decision derives from the inactivity of the seminar

Given in Rome, the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI

Code:
[list][color=red][size=18][b]Closure of the Archdiocesan Seminary of Narbonne
[/b][/size][/color]

We, [b]His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo"[/b], Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the [u]closure[/u] of the [b][color=orange]Archdiocesan Seminary of Narbonne[/color][/b].

In agreement with the Dean of the seminar, we establish the closure as [u]definitive[/u]. This decision derives from the inactivity of the seminar

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI[/b]

[img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/21/94/67/svevo115.png[/img][/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 01, 2019 3:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

New Organization Seminars Abbey of Fornovo

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the new Organization of the Seminars Abbey of Fornovo .

The Inquisitorial seminaries "San Bernardo", Military "Santa Kyrene" and Medicine "Sant'Antonio il Grande" are now closed. Their teachings will now take place within the primary "San Benedetto" seminary directed by Dean Sir Johnny

Given in Rome, the first day of the first month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Citation:

Nuova Organizzazione dei Seminari dell'Abbazia di Fornovo

Noi, Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo", Prefetto dell'Ufficio all'Insegnamento Aristotelico

Abbiamo decretato e ordinato, e per il nostro presente, perpetuo e definitivo editto, dichiariamo, regoliamo, e stabiliamo la Nuova Organizzazione dei Seminari dell'Abbazia di Fornovo.

Il seminario Inquisitoriale "San Bernardo", militare "Santa Kyrene" e di medicina "Sant'Antonio il Grande" sono ora chiusi. I loro insegnamenti si svolgeranno all'interno del seminario "San Benedetto" diretto dal Decano Sir Johnny

Fatto a Roma, il primo giorno del primo mese dell'anno del Signore MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=orange][size=18][b]New Organization Seminars Abbey of Fornovo
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the [u]new Organization[/u] of the [b][color=orange]Seminars Abbey of Fornovo [/color][/b].

The Inquisitorial seminaries "San Bernardo", Military "Santa Kyrene" and Medicine "Sant'Antonio il Grande" are now closed. Their teachings will now take place within the primary "San Benedetto" seminary directed by Dean [b]Sir Johnny[/b]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the first day of the first month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[list][color=orange][size=18][b]Nuova Organizzazione dei Seminari dell'Abbazia di Fornovo
[/b][/size][/color]

Noi, [b]Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo"[/b], Prefetto dell'Ufficio all'Insegnamento Aristotelico

[list][i]Abbiamo decretato e ordinato, e per il nostro presente, perpetuo e definitivo editto, dichiariamo, regoliamo, e stabiliamo la [u]Nuova Organizzazione[/u] dei [b][color=orange]Seminari dell'Abbazia di Fornovo[/color][/b].

Il seminario Inquisitoriale "San Bernardo", militare "Santa Kyrene" e di medicina "Sant'Antonio il Grande" sono ora chiusi. I loro insegnamenti si svolgeranno all'interno del seminario "San Benedetto" diretto dal Decano [b]Sir Johnny[/b]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Fatto a Roma, il primo giorno del primo mese dell'anno del Signore MCDLXVII[/b]

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 03, 2019 9:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Statute of the Cistercian Seminary of San Benedict

we communicate the adoption of a new statute for the seminary of St. Benedict of the Abbey of Fornovo.

The seminar is now in compliance with the documents issued

Given in Rome, the third day of the first month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Citation:
Regolamento Interno del Seminario Cistercense San Benedetto

Preambolo

Il seguente Regolamento illustra e disciplina il funzionamento del "Seminario San Benedetto" dell'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo.
Esso trae origine dalla Fonte per eccellenza, ossia dal Diritto Canonico di Santa Romana Chiesa Aristotelica et Universale e in subordine dallo Statuto dei Seminari emanato dalla Prefettura Romana all'Insegnamento, dipendente dalla Congregazione Romana per la Diffusione della Fede.

Come si legge nel Libro delle Virtù, Vita di Aristotele:
- Sesto logion
La logica mette in evidenza come tutti gli uomini siano naturalmente desiderosi di apprendere. Ora, la conoscenza è il risultato della dimostrazione razionale, poiché la dimostrazione è il sillogismo che produce la conoscenza. Per soddisfare questo desiderio naturale nell'uomo, la dimostrazione logica diviene necessaria; perché l'effetto, in quanto tale, non può esistere senza la causa.

Il Seminario "San Benedetto" è istituito presso l'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo per soddisfare questa divina e umana aspirazione alla vera conoscenza, che solo combinata alla vera fede fa di un uomo e di una donna un figlio e una figlia degni dell'amore dell'Altissimo.

Capitolo I: Delle Cariche

Decano
Il Decano è il responsabile del "Seminario San Benedetto".
Ha il dovere di selezionare o istituire i corsi e di decidere con che modalità essi debbano essere svolti. Egli nomina i responsabili dei corsi e gli insegnanti con l'avvallo dell'Abate e del Capitolo. Viene nominato dall'Abate e può da questi essere rimosso in qualsiasi momento.
E' membro di diritto della Prefettura all'Insegnamento, come da regolamento, in qualità di rappresentate del Seminario.

Vice Decano
Il Vice Decano sostituisce il Decano nella guida e in tutte le sue funzioni e doveri del "Seminario San Benedetto" in sua assenza.
Egli ha il compito di coordinamento dei responsabili dei corsi.
L'Abate può nominare uno o più Vice Decano, in caso questi fossero plurimi sarà necessario indicare chi di essi sia nominato Vice Decano Primo, il quale sostituirà il Decano in caso di assenza.

Responsabili dei corsi
I responsabili dei corsi hanno il compito di coordinare le lezioni e gli insegnati dei corsi affidatogli.
E' loro dovere vigilare sul retto funzionamento del seminari e la buona condotta degli insegnati.

Delle nomine
Tutte le nomine e le rimozioni sono decise dall'Abate e/o dal Capitolo in accordo con le regole dell'Abbazia.

Capitolo II: Dei Corsi

Pastorale Base
La Pastorale Base è un corso propedeutico per tutti gli studi successivi: è il primo passo verso la strada dell'apprendimento e della comprensione della fede. E' obbligatoria per il battesimo officiato entro le mura dell'abbazia.

Pastorale Maxima
La Pastorale Maxima è il naturale proseguimento degli studi ecclesiastici, unica via d'accesso al diaconato e all'ordinazione sacerdotale.

Teologia
Il corso di Teologia costituisce la formazione ultima e completa per la comprensione della fede.
Il Dottorato in Teologia permette l'ingresso alla Congregazione Romana del Sant'Uffizio (CSU), nonché l'elezione alle cariche episcopale e arci-episcopale; è necessario per ottenere la licenza di insegnamento presso il Seminario San Bendetto.

Diplomazia
Il corso di Diplomazia Romana forma gli aspiranti membri della Congregazione Romana degli Affari del Secolo (CAS), permette l'accesso alle cariche di Pronunzio e Nunzio Apostolico.

Professorato
Il Corso di Professorato istruisce gli aspiranti insegnati nel loro compito di trasmissione del sapere.
Per ottenere la licenza è necessario essere diplomati in Teologia.

Corso di Piccolo Noviziato Cistercense
Il Noviziato è la porta per entrare nell'Ordine Cistercense di Fornovo.
Chiunque ambisce a divenire parte integrante dell'abbazia, deve sottoporsi ad un periodo di prova per preparare il corpo e lo spirito alla sua nuova vita come monaco.

Formazione e preparazione al Matrimonio Aristotelico
Il corso si propone di fornire un'adeguata preparazione al matrimonio su base dottrinale e morale, per favorire la scelta consapevole da parte dei fidanzati, per prevenire richieste di revisione di status matrimoniale e per guidare i penitenti secondo le indicazioni dei Tribunali ecclesiastici. Unico requisito per essere ammessi al corso è essere battezzati.

Nuovi corsi
Il Decano, in accordo con l'Abate e con l'avvallo del capitolo e della Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico, può inserire nuovi corsi nel "Seminario San Benedetto" definendone i contenuti, i responsabili e le modalità d'insegnamento.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Statute of the Cistercian Seminary of San Benedict
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]we communicate the adoption of a new statute for the seminary of  [b][color=orange]St. Benedict[/color] of the Abbey of Fornovo[/b].

The seminar is now in compliance with the [url=http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=871306#871306]documents[/url] issued

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the third day of the first month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[quote][size=16][color=#ff0000]R[/color]egolamento [color=#ff0000]I[/color]nterno del [color=#ff0000]S[/color]eminario [color=#ff0000]C[/color]istercense [color=#ff0000]S[/color]an [color=#ff0000]B[/color]enedetto[/size]

[size=18][u][b]Preambolo[/b][/u][/size]

Il seguente Regolamento illustra e disciplina il funzionamento del [color=#ff0000]"Seminario San Benedetto"[/color] dell'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo.
Esso trae origine dalla Fonte per eccellenza, ossia dal Diritto Canonico di Santa Romana Chiesa Aristotelica et Universale e in subordine dallo Statuto dei Seminari emanato dalla Prefettura Romana all'Insegnamento, dipendente dalla Congregazione Romana per la Diffusione della Fede.

Come si legge nel Libro delle Virtù, Vita di Aristotele:
[size=10][b]- Sesto logion[/b]
La logica mette in evidenza come tutti gli uomini siano naturalmente desiderosi di apprendere. Ora, la conoscenza è il risultato della dimostrazione razionale, poiché la dimostrazione è il sillogismo che produce la conoscenza. Per soddisfare questo desiderio naturale nell'uomo, la dimostrazione logica diviene necessaria; perché l'effetto, in quanto tale, non può esistere senza la causa.[/size]

Il Seminario "San Benedetto" è istituito presso l'Abbazia Cistercense di Fornovo per soddisfare questa divina e umana aspirazione alla vera conoscenza, che solo combinata alla vera fede fa di un uomo e di una donna un figlio e una figlia degni dell'amore dell'Altissimo.

[size=18][u][b]Capitolo I: Delle Cariche[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Decano[/b]
Il Decano è il responsabile del "Seminario San Benedetto".
Ha il dovere di selezionare o istituire i corsi e di decidere con che modalità essi debbano essere svolti. Egli nomina i responsabili dei corsi e gli insegnanti con l'avvallo dell'Abate e del Capitolo. Viene nominato dall'Abate e può da questi essere rimosso in qualsiasi momento.
E' membro di diritto della Prefettura all'Insegnamento, come da regolamento, in qualità di rappresentate del Seminario.

[b]Vice Decano[/b]
Il Vice Decano sostituisce il Decano nella guida e in tutte le sue funzioni e doveri del "Seminario San Benedetto" in sua assenza.
Egli ha il compito di coordinamento dei responsabili dei corsi.
L'Abate può nominare uno o più Vice Decano, in caso questi fossero plurimi sarà necessario indicare chi di essi sia nominato Vice Decano Primo, il quale sostituirà il Decano in caso di assenza.

[b]Responsabili dei corsi[/b]
I responsabili dei corsi hanno il compito di coordinare le lezioni e gli insegnati dei corsi affidatogli.
E' loro dovere vigilare sul retto funzionamento del seminari e la buona condotta degli insegnati.

[b]Delle nomine[/b]
Tutte le nomine e le rimozioni sono decise dall'Abate e/o dal Capitolo in accordo con le regole dell'Abbazia.

[size=18][u][b]Capitolo II: Dei Corsi[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Pastorale Base[/b]
La Pastorale Base è un corso propedeutico per tutti gli studi successivi: è il primo passo verso la strada dell'apprendimento e della comprensione della fede. E' obbligatoria per il battesimo officiato entro le mura dell'abbazia.

[b]Pastorale Maxima[/b]
La Pastorale Maxima è il naturale proseguimento degli studi ecclesiastici, unica via d'accesso al diaconato e all'ordinazione sacerdotale.

[b]Teologia[/b]
Il corso di Teologia costituisce la formazione ultima e completa per la comprensione della fede.
Il Dottorato in Teologia permette l'ingresso alla Congregazione Romana del Sant'Uffizio (CSU), nonché l'elezione alle cariche episcopale e arci-episcopale; è necessario per ottenere la licenza di insegnamento presso il Seminario San Bendetto.

[b]Diplomazia[/b]
Il corso di Diplomazia Romana forma gli aspiranti membri della Congregazione Romana degli Affari del Secolo (CAS), permette l'accesso alle cariche di Pronunzio e Nunzio Apostolico.

[b]Professorato[/b]
Il Corso di Professorato istruisce gli aspiranti insegnati nel loro compito di trasmissione del sapere.
Per ottenere la licenza è necessario essere diplomati in Teologia.

[b]Corso di Piccolo Noviziato Cistercense[/b]
Il Noviziato è la porta per entrare nell'Ordine Cistercense di Fornovo.
Chiunque ambisce a divenire parte integrante dell'abbazia, deve sottoporsi ad un periodo di prova per preparare il corpo e lo spirito alla sua nuova vita come monaco.

[b]Formazione e preparazione al Matrimonio Aristotelico[/b]
Il corso si propone di fornire un'adeguata preparazione al matrimonio su base dottrinale e morale, per favorire la scelta consapevole da parte dei fidanzati, per prevenire richieste di revisione di status matrimoniale e per guidare i penitenti secondo le indicazioni dei Tribunali ecclesiastici. Unico requisito per essere ammessi al corso è essere battezzati.

[b]Nuovi corsi[/b]
Il Decano, in accordo con l'Abate e con l'avvallo del capitolo e della Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico, può inserire nuovi corsi nel "Seminario San Benedetto" definendone i contenuti, i responsabili e le modalità d'insegnamento.

[/quote]

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 01, 2019 7:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Suspension of the Archdiocesan Seminary of Provence

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the suspension of the Archdiocesan Seminary of Provence.

This decision derives from the non-compliance with the regulations in force

All current lessons must be suspended.
      In this seminar lessons can no longer be held until reopening.

Given in Rome, the first day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=red][size=18][b]Suspension of the Archdiocesan Seminary of Provence
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the [u]suspension[/u] of the [b][color=orange]Archdiocesan Seminary of Provence[/color][/b].

This decision derives from the non-compliance with the regulations in force

[b]In this seminar lessons can no longer be held until reopening.[/b]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the first day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 04, 2019 7:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Report on the activities of the Congregation of Evangelization of Peoples

We, His Eminence Attanasio Borgia, Roman Bishop Cardinal, Baron of Pizzoli, Duke of Camerino, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples,

In the name of the Congregation of the Evangelization of People.

As it is customary, we publish publicly the following reports from the various offices and prefectures of the Congregation, detailing their accomplishments for the month of January.

Office of the Chapel Registry

The Office of the Chapel Registry, directed by H. Em. Mgr. Cristoforo Borgia [Cristoforo_], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.
Villa San Loyats

The Office of the Villa San Loyats, directed by His Em. Mgr. Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [Kalixtus], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Detailed report

General:
      Since my acquisition, the villa has been able to increase its activity in certain areas which, in my personal opinion, belong to the major dogmatic zones. Unfortunately, some areas are unoccupied despite considerable attempts to establish permanent bonds with translation teams. It is necessary to investigate why it is so difficult to get good employees for translation work permanently to serve the Church. The villa therefore does not work as comprehensively as I would have wished. Many areas remain vacant or are not available for quality translations.
      Meanwhile, 60% of the clean-up work has been completed which has led to around 300 new translations and the completion of dogmatic texts in the regions of Eastern Europe and Northern Europe, but also the continuous and convincing work of the teams from England and Germany have uncovered and partially closed existing gaps in the Dogma and Canon Law. The work at this point continues. The work of the Portuguese team is still successful and active today. Many of the areas, some of which have been full to bursting for years, are now tidy and the work for established and new team members can be simplified and structured, as they find an orderly work area.
      There are also new employees who have started their work.

Projects:
    • One of the most important tasks is to equip Italy, Spain and France with good and reliable translators so that the teams can engage in particularly efficient and speedy translation work. The Dutch sector would also benefit from more translators. At the same time, the Diaspora should not be forgotten in addition to the main zones. Poland, Hungary and the Czechs will find their way back to us in the long term through the work of Eminence Gropius. I would like to make provision for these areas.
    • The clean-up work must, of course, be completed.
    • Main task must be to have the Dogma present in all languages and the current version of Canon Law. In these areas we are dependent on an efficient management of the Vatican Library which is currently not the situation.
    • In addition to these projects, we must also ask ourselves if we are closing some language areas. I am thinking here of the Latin translation services, as much as I should regret this. The villa has a special task and is one of the Vatican's most comprehensive bureaucracies. At an appropriate moment I will seek dialogue with the leadership of the Congregation.

Problems:
    • One of the biggest problems of the villa is the inefficient handling and the unqualified staff of the Vatican Library, whose work the employees of the Villa sometimes have to take over. It is the primary task of the library to demand the Villa when texts are missing, need to be renewed or updated. It is not, however, the task of the library to check the texts of the Villa that have already been checked on its own. Last semester this attitude led to a lack of production and we had to interrupt the clean-up of the Villa because the administration of the Vatican Library was in danger of collapsing. More and more information to the responsible authorities and officials unfortunately remained unheard. The Villa's efficiency can therefore only be guaranteed if this interface is better organised and put under pressure by the CDF management.
    • The recruitment of new employees is also one of the main problems, as is increasing the quality of translations through internal controls. - Especially in the teams from Italy, France and Spain, it is necessary to take a closer look what causes the periodic overactivity and the subsequent vacancy. Identifying this will improve the teams, as well as a regular and good application in direct citizen exchange. Concepts will be developed for this.

Resume:
      In general, the translation service is doing well. The internal changes have a positive effect on the working atmosphere. Problems are mainly of an external nature and are associated with the interactions of other institutions and the general shortage of personnel in all areas of the Vatican. Unfortunately, the villa is not spared. We close the quarter with a plus in translations and a positive outlook for the coming year, where in a year the projects defined today can be completed.

The Company of the Pilgrim of Aristotle

The prefecture, under His Exc. Msg. Mattia Dondi de' Falconieri [Mattiadoria], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.
[list]General:
    This is a new office, in this first part we are trying to organize the two rooms in one. We have also appointed a vice prefect. We are waiting for the translation of the new statute.

Projects:
    Create the new statute
    Organize a project for the new prefecture.

Problems:
    waiting for translation/list]

Resume:
      it started very slowly because of the unification delay but we think we are 100% operational in the next month

Office of the Antechamber of Exorcists

With the absence of S.E. Egal the Brotherhood of the Exorcists was a little abandoned. It will be primary concern of the Chancellors to understand how to act and to give a safe guide to this important prefecture.

Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching

The Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching, directed by His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said [Svevo], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Recent activities:
    • Reactivation and appointment of a new Rector for the Hispánico Fray Tanys Seminar
    • Revocation of two inspectors for the French areas
    • Revocation of a deputy prefect
    • Updating of the list of professors of the Portuguese seminar
    • Update of the composition of the English seminar
    • Revocation of an inspector for Portugal
    • Appointment of an inspector for Portugal
    • Revocation of an inspector for Germany
    • Suspension of the English National Seminar for non-compliance
    • Creation of a document for the seminar uniformization
    • Revocation of an English inspector
    • Closure of the Bordeaux seminar
    • Adoption of a statute for the Cistercian seminary of St. Benedict
    • Temporary reopening of the English seminar

Projects:
      Continue the seminar inspections and proceed with the standardization of missing seminars. A still distant project is the reopening of the Rome Higher Seminary

Problems:
      The main problems concern the current standardization of the seminars. In particular with the English seminar

Resume:
      The Prefecture is actively working to control the seminars, trying to adapt them to the provisions of Canon Law. We are very satisfied with the work done so far

Museums of Rome

The Museums of Rome, directed by His Exc. Mgr. Yuri Alexander Lannister [Yuri00], is working efficiently and is administratively sound.

Roman Regular Chapter

Her Em. Msr. Pamela Cagliostro d'Altavilla [Pamelita] is the Delegate.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Given in Rome, the IV day of the II month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

H. M. R. Em. Attanasio Borgia
Roman Bishop Cardinal, Baron of Pizzoli, Duke of Camerino, Chancellor of the Congregation of the Evangelization of Peoples

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 05, 2019 1:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Call for applications - Inspectors

Before the Most High, and under the gaze of Aristotle, on behalf of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith,

Announce the call for applications for the position of Inspector for the Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching. This call for application will remain open for the next tendays since the publication of this announcement and all applications must be sent directly to Us, by a private letter. Each candidate must send Us a copy of baptism certificate, a curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation.

The Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching seeks to recruit:

• One inspector for Italian-speaking seminaries
      Requirements: Good knowledge of Italian and English language.

• One inspector for Franch-speaking seminaries
      Requirements: Good knowledge of Franch and English language.

Given in Rome, the fifth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII.

Citation:

Invito a presentare le candidature - Ispettori

Noi, Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo", Prefetto della Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico

Davanti all'Altissimo, e sotto lo sguardo di Aristotele, on a nome della Congregazione per la Diffusione della Fede

Annunciamo l'invito a presentare le candidature per il ruolo di Ispettore per la Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico. Questo invito per le candidature rimarrà aperto per i prossimo dieci giorni dalla pubblicazione di questo annuncio e tutte le candidature dovranno essere inviate direttamente a Noi, tramite lettera privata. Ogni candidato ci dovrà inviare una copia del certificato di battesimo, il curriculum vitae e una lettera di motivazione.

La Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico recluta:

• Un ispettore per i seminari Italofoni
      Requisiti: Buona conoscenza della lingua italiana e di quella inglese.

• Un ispettore per i seminari Francofoni
      Requisiti: Buona conoscenza della lingua francese e di quella inglese.

Fatto a Roma, il quinto giorno del secondo mese dell'anno di Nostro Signore MCDLXVII.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Call for applications - Inspectors
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]Before the Most High, and under the gaze of Aristotle, on behalf of the Congregation for the Dissemination of the Faith,

Announce the call for applications for the position of Inspector for the Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching. This call for application will remain open for the next [b]ten[/b]days since the publication of this announcement and all applications must be sent directly to Us, by a [b]private letter[/b]. Each candidate must send Us a copy of baptism certificate, a curriculum vitae and a letter of motivation. [/i]
[/list]

The Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching seeks to recruit:

[list]
[*][b]One inspector[/b] for Italian-speaking seminaries
Requirements: Good knowledge of Italian and English language.

[*][b]One inspector[/b] for Franch-speaking seminaries
Requirements: Good knowledge of Franch and English language.

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the fifth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII.[/b]

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f88/19/46/62/47/firmai10.png[/img]

[list][color=green][size=18][b]Invito a presentare le candidature - Ispettori
[/b][/size][/color]

Noi, [b]Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo"[/b], Prefetto della Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico

[list][i]Davanti all'Altissimo, e sotto lo sguardo di Aristotele, on a nome della Congregazione per la Diffusione della Fede

Annunciamo l'invito a presentare le candidature per il ruolo di Ispettore per la Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico. Questo invito per le candidature rimarrà aperto per i prossimo [b]dieci[/b] giorni dalla pubblicazione di questo annuncio e tutte le candidature dovranno essere inviate direttamente a Noi, tramite [b]lettera privata[/b]. Ogni candidato ci dovrà inviare una copia del certificato di battesimo, il curriculum vitae e una lettera di motivazione. [/i]
[/list]

La Prefettura all'Insegnamento Aristotelico recluta:

[list]
[*][b]Un ispettore[/b] per i seminari Italofoni
Requisiti: Buona conoscenza della lingua italiana e di quella inglese.

[*][b]Un ispettore[/b] per i seminari Francofoni
Requisiti: Buona conoscenza della lingua francese e di quella inglese.

[/list]

[b]Fatto a Roma, il quinto giorno del secondo mese dell'anno di Nostro Signore MCDLXVII.[/b]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 12, 2019 2:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomina di un Segretario Generale per la Congregazione della Diffusione della Fede

Noi, Sua Eminenza Attanasio Borgia, Cardinale Vescovo di Santa Chiesa Aristotelica Romana et Universale, Barone di Pizzoli, Cancelliere della Congregazione della Diffusione della Fede, Arcivescovo di Modena, per grazia dell'Altissimo e sotto lo sguardo dei nostri Profeti, a nome della congregazione della diffusione della fede, annunciamo

La nomina di S.Ecc. Mons. Dante Saverio Montefeltro Casanova de la Roche[Svevo] , alla carica di Segretario Generale della Congregazione della Diffusione della Fede.

Sarà suo dovere tenere aggiornato i registri della Congregazione, di classificare i documenti relativi alla storia della Congregazione, informare di nuove nomine e revoche, e di portare a termine qualsiasi compito affidatogli dal Cancelliere.

Pax et Bonum

Scritto e ratificato a Roma nel XII giorno del II mese dell'anno di Grazia MCDLXIVII di Nostro Signore

Citation:

Nomination d'un Secrétaire General pour la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi

Nous, Son Éminence Attanasio Borgia, Cardinal Bishop de Sainte Église Aristotélicienne Romain et Universel, Chancelier de la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi, Baron of Pizzoli, Archiévêque de Modena, pour grâce du Trés-Haut et sous le regard de nos Prophètes, au nom de la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi, annonçons

La nomination de S.Ecc. Mons. Dante Saverio Montefeltro Casanova de la Roche[Svevo] , à la charge de d'un Secrétaire Generla pour la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi

Il sera de son devoir de tenir à jour les registres de la Congrégation, de classer les documents relatifs à l’histoire de la Congrégation, d’informer des nominations et des révocations, et de s’acquitter de toute tâche qui lui serait confiée par le Chancelier.

Pax et Bonum

Écrit et ratifié à Rome dans le XII jour de l'II mois de l'an de Grâce MCDLXIVII de Notre Seigneur

Code:

[quote][list][img]https://redcdn.net/hpimg11/pics/405005CDFentete.png[/img]

[size=18][color=green][b]Nomina di un Segretario Generale per la Congregazione della Diffusione della Fede[/b][/color][/size]

[b]Noi, Sua Eminenza Attanasio Borgia, Cardinale Vescovo di Santa Chiesa Aristotelica Romana et Universale, Barone di Pizzoli, Cancelliere della Congregazione della Diffusione della Fede,  Arcivescovo di Modena, per grazia dell'Altissimo e sotto lo sguardo dei nostri Profeti, a nome della congregazione della diffusione della fede, annunciamo[/b]

La nomina di [color=green][b]S.Ecc. Mons. Dante Saverio Montefeltro Casanova de la Roche[Svevo][/b][/color] , alla carica di [color=green][b]Segretario Generale della Congregazione della Diffusione della Fede.[/b][/color]

Sarà suo dovere tenere aggiornato i registri della Congregazione, di classificare i documenti relativi alla storia della Congregazione, informare di nuove nomine e revoche, e di portare a termine qualsiasi compito affidatogli dal Cancelliere.

[b]Pax et Bonum[/b]

[i]Scritto e ratificato a Roma nel XII giorno del II mese dell'anno di Grazia MCDLXIVII di Nostro Signore[/i]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/TPNmd674/firma-attanasio.png[/img]
[img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img][/list][/quote]

[quote][list][img]https://redcdn.net/hpimg11/pics/405005CDFentete.png[/img]

[size=18][color=green][b]Nomination d'un Secrétaire General pour la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi[/b][/color][/size]

[b]Nous, Son Éminence Attanasio Borgia, Cardinal Bishop de Sainte Église Aristotélicienne Romain et Universel, Chancelier de la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi, Baron of Pizzoli, Archiévêque de Modena, pour grâce du Trés-Haut et sous le regard de nos Prophètes, au nom de la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi, annonçons[/b]

La nomination de [color=green][b]S.Ecc. Mons.  Dante Saverio Montefeltro Casanova de la Roche[Svevo][/b][/color] , à la charge de [color=green][b]d'un Secrétaire Generla pour la Congrégation de la Diffusion de la Foi[/b][/color]

Il sera de son devoir de tenir à jour les registres de la Congrégation, de classer les documents relatifs à l’histoire de la Congrégation, d’informer des nominations et des révocations, et de s’acquitter de toute tâche qui lui serait confiée par le Chancelier.

[b]Pax et Bonum[/b]

[i]Écrit et ratifié à Rome dans le XII jour de l'II mois de l'an de Grâce MCDLXIVII de Notre Seigneur[/i]

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/TPNmd674/firma-attanasio.png[/img]
[img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img][/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 15, 2019 11:07 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a new translator and Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats

We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Cardinal-Primas of CESE, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM:

command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of

• Serentustra von Merdarion [Serentustra] as new translator. She will be join the team in the Fumarium to translate for the german-speaking zone.
      • Conradh MacKinnon [Conradh] as new translator. He will be join the team in the Triclinium to translate for the english-speaking zone.
      • Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch [Krasoljub] as new translator. He will be join the team in the Itinerarium to translate for the croatian-speaking zone.

• Hadramasmatra [Hadramasmatra] as new Vice-Prefect of the Czech translator-team. He will let the team in the Vomitorium to translate for the czech-speaking zone.

Welcome in the Ville St. Loyats
      We wish you on his path all the best and Gods blessing.

Given in the Villa San Loyats, in Rome,
    On XV. Februarius, in the year of grace MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Appointment of a new translator and Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats[/b][/size][/color]

[b]We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Prefect within the CDF, Cardinal-Primas of CESE, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM: [/b]

[list][i]command in our function as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats the appointment of

[list][*][b]Serentustra von Merdarion[/b] [Serentustra] as new translator. She will be join the team in the Fumarium to translate for the german-speaking zone.
[*][b]Conradh MacKinnon [/b] [Conradh] as new translator. He will be join the team in the Triclinium to translate for the english-speaking zone.
[*][b]Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch[/b] [Krasoljub] as new translator. He will be join the team in the Itinerarium to translate for the croatian-speaking zone.

[*][b]Hadramasmatra[/b] [Hadramasmatra] as new Vice-Prefect of the Czech translator-team. He will let the team in the Vomitorium to translate for the czech-speaking zone.  [/list]

Welcome in the Ville St. Loyats
We wish you on his path all the best and Gods blessing.
[/i][/list]

[b]Given in the Villa San Loyats, in Rome,
On XV. Februarius, in the year of grace MCDLXVII[/b]

[img]http://up.picr.de/30720672os.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img] [/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Sam Fév 16, 2019 2:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Extraordinary assumption of the role of Rector of the Hispánico Fray Tanys Seminary

We, His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo", Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching and General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the our assumption of the role of Rector of the Hispánico Fray Tanys Seminary.
      The seminar becomes under our direct management

Until the Holy Inquisition decides on the recognition of Isabella_Fontana, this provision will remain in force.
      Until the situation has stabilized, this provision will remain in force.
      Until a new announcement is issued by the Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching, this provision will remain in force

We ask the Primate and Deputy Primate of the Hispanic Episcopal Assembly to contact us to formalize their positions

Given in Rome, the sixteenth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=orange][size=18][b]Extraordinary assumption of the role of Rector of the Hispánico Fray Tanys Seminary
[/b][/size][/color]

We, [b]His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo"[/b], Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching and General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the [u]our assumption of the role of Rector[/u] of the [b][color=orange]Hispánico Fray Tanys Seminary[/color][/b].
The seminar becomes under our direct management

Until the Holy Inquisition decides on the recognition of Isabella_Fontana, this provision will remain in force.
Until the situation has stabilized, this provision will remain in force.
Until a new announcement is issued by the Prefecture of Aristotelian Teaching, this provision will remain in force

[u]We ask the Primate and Deputy Primate of the Hispanic Episcopal Assembly to contact us to formalize their positions[/u]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the sixteenth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img][img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/21/94/67/svevo115.png[/img][/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Fév 17, 2019 6:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Call for applications for the Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats

Eminentissimum ac reverendissimum dominum, Dominum Kalixtus Alain-Edmond , Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae cardinalem de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle.
    Cardinal-Bishop of St. John the Martyr, Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith, Primate of CESE, Archbishop of Trier, Praepositus Generalis of the Jesuit Order, Rector of the German-speaking Cleric Seminary of St. Hildegard, Count of Marquartstein, Count of Northeim, Count of Senigallia, Count of Orvieto under the Light of the Holy Archangels and the Prophets

We order the call for applications for the Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats, the venerable translation agency of the Holy Mother Church.

7 days should be sufficient for meaningful applications consisting of a curriculum vitae containing all previous offices and titles as well as all accreditations. A meaningful letter of motivation is also expected.

The requirements for the prefect will be the coordination of the translation teams, the internal communication with the vice-prefects and the collaboration with the prefect of the Vatican Library. In addition, translations must be checked according to personal language skills and monitoring of the translation process. Candidates with sufficient language skills are therefore preferred.

All applications go personally to the Cardinals Attanasio Borgia [Attanasio] or Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [Kalixtus].

Given in Rome, the XVII day of the II month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.

Code:

[list][color=green][size=18][b]Call for applications for the Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats[/b][/size][/color]

[b]Eminentissimum ac reverendissimum dominum, Dominum [color=darkred] Kalixtus Alain-Edmond[/color] , Sanctae Romanae Ecclesiae cardinalem [color=darkred]de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle.[/color]
Cardinal-Bishop of St. John the Martyr, Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith, Primate of CESE, Archbishop of Trier, Praepositus Generalis of the Jesuit Order, Rector of the German-speaking Cleric Seminary of St. Hildegard, Count of Marquartstein, Count of Northeim, Count of Senigallia, Count of Orvieto under the Light of the Holy Archangels and the Prophets
[/b]

[list][i]We order the call for applications for the [b]Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats[/b], the venerable translation agency of the Holy Mother Church.

[b]7 days[/b] should be sufficient for meaningful applications consisting of a curriculum vitae containing all previous offices and titles as well as all accreditations. A meaningful letter of motivation is also expected.

The [b]requirements[/b] for the prefect will be the coordination of the translation teams, the internal communication with the vice-prefects and the collaboration with the prefect of the Vatican Library. In addition, translations must be checked according to personal language skills and monitoring of the translation process. Candidates with sufficient language skills are therefore preferred.

All applications go personally to the Cardinals Attanasio Borgia [size=9][Attanasio][/size] or Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle [size=9][Kalixtus][/size].[/i][/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the XVII day of the II month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVI.[/b]

[img]http://up.picr.de/30720672os.png[/img][img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img] [/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 20, 2019 8:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a new Vice-Prefect of the Villa San Loyats

We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith, Cardinal-Primas of CESE, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM:

command in our function as Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith the appointment of

• Lyssah [Lyssah] as new Vice-Prefect of the portuguese translator-team. She will let the team in the Frigidarium to translate for the portuguese-speaking zone.

This appointment was necessary due to the resignation of Beatrix, the former Vice Prefect, to whom we wish all the best.
      For the new leadership I wish good luck and God's blessing.

Given in the Villa San Loyats, in Rome,
    On XX. Februarius, in the year of grace MCDLXVII

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 26, 2019 1:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Suspension of the Franciscan Seminary of Bruz

We, His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo", Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching and General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the suspension of the Franciscan Seminary of Bruz.

This decision derives from the lack of response from those responsible for official letters.

In this seminar lessons can no longer be held until reopening.

Given in Rome, the twenty-sixth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Code:
[list][color=red][size=18][b]Suspension of the Franciscan Seminary of Bruz
[/b][/size][/color]

We, [b]His Excellence Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche said "Svevo"[/b], Prefect of the Office of Aristotelian Teaching and General Secretary of the Congregation of the People's Evangelization

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the [u]suspension[/u] of the [b][color=orange]Franciscan Seminary of Bruz[/color][/b].

This decision derives from the lack of response from those responsible for official letters.

[b]In this seminar lessons can no longer be held until reopening.[/b]

[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the twenty-sixth day of the second month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[img]https://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/17/19/93/53/cdfj_z10.png[/img][img]https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/17/21/94/67/svevo115.png[/img][/list][/quote]

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 03, 2019 1:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination of a Prefect for the Villa St. Loyats

We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith, Cardinal-Bishop, Cardinal-Primas of CESE, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM:

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of Her Excellence Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose [Jolieen] as Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats. As Prefect, she will be tasked to help with the daily inner working of the Office, and to give it an international vocation. As prefect of the Villa, it is her duty and vocation to make the mission of the Church in all the languages of this world comprehensible and tangible in all the households of this world. The sacred texts, dogmas and laws of the Church and our beloved Aristotelian religion will pass through her hands and be presented to the world. In this capacity, she will represent the interests and the flagship of the Congregation and work closely with the Prefecture of the Vatican Library so that the texts are available to every faithful and infidel, because it is God's word and will alone that can inflame hearts and save souls from eternal damnation.

We sincerely thank the various candidates who applied to the position, and we extend our desire to offer them other positions within the Villa. We understand all applications as a sign of responsibility and are happy that they work together with the new Prefect for the benefit of the Congregation and the Holy Mother Church.

Given in Rome, the II day of the III month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII.

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Nomination of a Prefect for the Villa St. Loyats[/b][/size][/color]

[b]We, Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville, in our responsibility as Cardinal Vice Chancellor of the Congregation for the Dissemination of Faith, Cardinal-Bishop, Cardinal-Primas of CESE, Praepositus-Generalis of the S.O.E.C, etc. under the light of the Archangels and the mercy of HIM:
[/b]

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of Her Excellence [b][color=orange]Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose[/color][/b] [Jolieen] as [b]Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats.[/b]  As Prefect, she will be tasked to help with the daily inner working of the Office, and to give it an international vocation. As prefect of the Villa, it is her duty and vocation to make the mission of the Church in all the languages of this world comprehensible and tangible in all the households of this world. The sacred texts, dogmas and laws of the Church and our beloved Aristotelian religion will pass through her hands and be presented to the world. In this capacity, she will represent the interests and the flagship of the Congregation and work closely with the Prefecture of the Vatican Library so that the texts are available to every faithful and infidel, because it is God's word and will alone that can inflame hearts and save souls from eternal damnation.

We sincerely thank the various candidates who applied to the position, and we extend our desire to offer them other positions within the Villa. We understand all applications as a sign of responsibility and are happy that they work together with the new Prefect for the benefit of the Congregation and the Holy Mother Church.[/i][/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the II day of the III month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII.[/b]

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 05, 2019 2:22 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Appointment of a Collaborator for the Rome Higher Seminary

Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of Father Guglielmo Aster Corleone [Aster_x] as Collaborator for the Rome Higher Seminary

He will be an integral part of the team in charge of the reactivation of the Higher Seminary

Given in Rome, the fifth day of the third month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII

Citation:

Nomina di un Collaboratore per il Seminario Superiore di Roma

Noi, Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo", Prefetto all'Insegnamento Aristotelico e Segretario Generale della Congregazione per la Diffusione della Fede

Abbiamo decretato e ordinato, e per il nostro presente, perpetuo e definitivo editto, dichiariamo, regoliamo, e stabiliamo la nomina di Padre Guglielmo Aster Corleone [Aster_x] come Collaboratore per il Seminario Superiore di Roma

Egli sarà parte integrante dell'equipe incaricata della riattivazione del Seminario Superiore

Fatto a Roma, il quinto giorno del terzo mese dell'Anno di Nostro Signore MCDLXVI

Code:
[list][color=green][size=18][b]Appointment of a Collaborator for the Rome Higher Seminary
[/b][/size][/color]

[list][i]Have decreed and ordered, and by our present perpetual and definitive edict, declare, rule, and command the appointment of [b][color=orange]Father Guglielmo Aster Corleone [Aster_x][/color][/b] as Collaborator for the Rome Higher Seminary

He will be an integral part of the team in charge of the reactivation of the Higher Seminary
[/i]

[/list]

[b]Given in Rome, the fifth day of the third month of the Year of our Lord MCDLXVII[/b]

[list][color=green][size=18][b]Nomina di un Collaboratore per il Seminario Superiore di Roma
[/b][/size][/color]

Noi, [b]Sua Eccellenza Dante Saverio Casanova De La Roche detto "Svevo"[/b], Prefetto all'Insegnamento Aristotelico e Segretario Generale della Congregazione per la Diffusione della Fede

[list][i]Abbiamo decretato e ordinato, e per il nostro presente, perpetuo e definitivo editto, dichiariamo, regoliamo, e stabiliamo la nomina di [b][color=orange]Padre Guglielmo Aster Corleone [Aster_x][/color][/b] come Collaboratore per il Seminario Superiore di Roma

Egli sarà parte integrante dell'equipe incaricata della riattivazione del Seminario Superiore
[/i]

[/list]

[b]Fatto a Roma, il quinto giorno del terzo mese dell'Anno di Nostro Signore MCDLXVI[/b]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52, 53, 54  Suivante
Page 43 sur 54

Sauter vers: