L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[All] Ad commodanda [GB,DE,FR,ES, PT]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Villa San Loyats -> Atrium - Dépositaire - Deposit
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 04, 2019 6:35 pm    Sujet du message: [All] Ad commodanda [GB,DE,FR,ES, PT] Répondre en citant

Citation:

Ad commodanda
    Provisions for adapting and harmonizing the Government of the Church

Sixtus Episcopus, Servus Servorum Dei, Ad perpetuam rei memoriam

In order to adapt and harmonize the Government of the Church and to implement the changes established through Our latest constitution, We, by Our Supreme Apostolic Authority, decree, rule and order that all and any regulatory text, of whatever rank and origin, whether canon, statute or ordinance, be amended according to the fifth book of canons as written in the bull « De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione ».

In particular, We decree, rule and order that all that the terms such as Roman Cardinal, National Cardinal Elector, National Cardinal Suffragan, Camerlengo and Archdeacon of Rome be replaced respectively with Cardinal-bishop, Cardinal-priest, Cardinal-deacon, Dean of the Sacred College and Vice-Dean of the Sacred College.

We further decree, rule and order that the title of Sancta Maria Rotunda and the office of Grand Officer Herald remain vacant until We decide otherwise. Notwithstanding the current canonical provisions and in order to provide for the proper management of the heraldic Dicastery, the Officer Herald will be granted extraordinary powers at Our discretion and consent.

Given at Rome, on the venerated grave of Saint Titus, on the thirty-first day of January, Thursday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first of Our Pontificate.

Code:
[quote][list]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/V674Ku5.png[/img]

[color=#FFCC33][i][b][size=25]Ad commodanda[/size] [/b][/i][i]
[size=12][b]Provisions for adapting and harmonizing the Government of the Church[/b][/size][/i][/color]

[b][size=16]Sixtus Episcopus, Servus Servorum Dei, Ad perpetuam rei memoriam [/size][/b]

In order to adapt and harmonize the Government of the Church and to implement the changes established through Our latest constitution, We, by Our Supreme Apostolic Authority, decree, rule and order that all and any regulatory text, of whatever rank and origin, whether canon, statute or ordinance, be amended according to the fifth book of canons as written in the bull « De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione ».

In particular, We decree, rule and order that all that the terms such as Roman Cardinal, National Cardinal Elector, National Cardinal Suffragan, Camerlengo and Archdeacon of Rome be replaced respectively with Cardinal-bishop, Cardinal-priest, Cardinal-deacon, Dean of the Sacred College and Vice-Dean of the Sacred College.

We further decree, rule and order that the title of Sancta Maria Rotunda and the office of Grand Officer Herald remain vacant until We decide otherwise. Notwithstanding the current canonical provisions and in order to provide for the proper management of the heraldic Dicastery, the Officer Herald will be granted extraordinary powers at Our discretion and consent.

[i]Given at Rome, on the venerated grave of Saint Titus, on the thirty-first day of January, Thursday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first of Our Pontificate.[/i]

[/list]
[/quote][img]https://i.imgur.com/mNLWtKV.png[/img]

Dernière édition par Kalixtus le Lun Fév 04, 2019 6:43 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 04, 2019 6:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Ad commodanda
    Bestimmungen zur Anpassung und Harmonisierung der Kirchenregierung

Um die Regierung der Kirche anzupassen und zu harmonisieren und die durch Unsere jüngste Verfassung eingeführten Änderungen umzusetzen, verordnen, regeln und ordnen Wir durch Unsere Oberste Apostolische Autorität an, dass alle und jeder Regeltext, gleich welchen Ranges und welcher Herkunft, ob Kanon, Gesetz oder Verordnung, gemäß dem fünften Kanonbuch, wie es in der Bulle "De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione" steht, geändert werden.

Insbesondere verfügen, regeln und ordnen Wir an, dass alle Begriffe wie Römischer Kardinal, Nationaler Elektor-Kardinal, Nationaler Kardinal Suffragan, Kamerlengo und Erzdiakon von Rom durch Kardinal-Bischof, Kardinal-Priester, Kardinal-Diakon, Dekan des Heiligen Kollegiums und Vize-Dekan des Heiligen Kollegiums ersetzt werden.

Wir verordnen, regeln und ordnen an, dass der Titel "Sancta Maria Rotunde" und das Amt des "Grand Officer Herald" unbesetzt bleiben, bis wir anders entscheiden. Ungeachtet der geltenden kanonischen Bestimmungen und um die ordnungsgemäße Verwaltung des heraldischen Dikasteriums zu gewährleisten, wird dem "Officer Herald" nach unserem Ermessen und unserer Zustimmung außergewöhnliche Befugnisse übertragen.

Gegeben in Rom, am verehrten Grab des Heiligen Titus, am einunddreißigsten Tag des Januar, Donnerstag, des Gnadenjahres MCDLXVII, dem ersten Unseres Pontifikats.

Code:
[quote][list]

[size=12][b]Bestimmungen zur Anpassung und Harmonisierung der Kirchenregierung[/b][/size][/i][/color]

[b][size=16]Sixtus Episcopus, Servus Servorum Dei, Ad perpetuam rei memoriam [/size][/b]

Um die Regierung der Kirche anzupassen und zu harmonisieren und die durch Unsere jüngste Verfassung eingeführten Änderungen umzusetzen, verordnen, regeln und ordnen Wir durch Unsere Oberste Apostolische Autorität an, dass alle und jeder Regeltext, gleich welchen Ranges und welcher Herkunft, ob Kanon, Gesetz oder Verordnung, gemäß dem fünften Kanonbuch, wie es in der Bulle "De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione" steht, geändert werden.

Insbesondere verfügen, regeln und ordnen Wir an, dass alle Begriffe wie Römischer Kardinal, Nationaler Elektor-Kardinal, Nationaler Kardinal Suffragan, Kamerlengo und Erzdiakon von Rom durch Kardinal-Bischof, Kardinal-Priester, Kardinal-Diakon, Dekan des Heiligen Kollegiums und Vize-Dekan des Heiligen Kollegiums ersetzt werden.

Wir verordnen, regeln und ordnen an, dass der Titel "Sancta Maria Rotunde" und das Amt des "Grand Officer Herald" unbesetzt bleiben, bis wir anders entscheiden. Ungeachtet der geltenden kanonischen Bestimmungen und um die ordnungsgemäße Verwaltung des heraldischen Dikasteriums zu gewährleisten, wird dem "Officer Herald" nach unserem Ermessen und unserer Zustimmung außergewöhnliche Befugnisse übertragen.

[i]Gegeben in Rom, am verehrten Grab des Heiligen Titus, am einunddreißigsten Tag des Januar, Donnerstag, des Gnadenjahres MCDLXVII, dem ersten Unseres Pontifikats.[/i]

[/list]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 04, 2019 7:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Ad commodanda
    Dispositions pour adapter et harmoniser le gouvernement de l'Église

Afin d'adapter et d'harmoniser le gouvernement de l'Église et de mettre en œuvre les changements établis par Notre dernière constitution, Nous, par notre Autorité Apostolique Suprême, décrétons, statuons et ordonnons que tout texte réglementaire, quel que soit son rang et son origine, qu'il s'agisse d'un canon, d'un statut ou d'une ordonnance, soit modifié conformément au cinquième livre de canons, tel qu'il est écrit dans la Bulle « De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione ».

En particulier, Nous décrétons, statuons et ordonnons que tous les termes tels que Cardinal Romain, Cardinal National Électeur, Cardinal National Suffragant, Camerlingue et Archidiacre de Rome soient remplacés respectivement par Cardinal-évêque, Cardinal-prêtre, Cardinal-diacre, Doyen du Sacré-Collège et Vice-Doyen du Sacré Collège.

De plus, Nous décrétons, statuons et ordonnons que le titre de Sancta Maria Rotunda et le poste de Grand-Officier Hérault reste vacant jusqu'à ce que Nous décidions autrement. Nonobstant les dispositions canoniques en vigueur et afin de prévoir la gestion appropriée du dicastère héraldique, l'Officier Héraut se verra attribuer des pouvoirs extraordinaires à Notre discrétion et consentement.

Donné à Rome, sur la tombe vénérée de Saint-Titus, le trente-et-un Janvier, le Jeudi, de l'An de Grâce MCDLXVII, le premier de Notre pontificat.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yiq67.png[/img]

[quote][list]

[size=12][b]Dispositions pour adapter et harmoniser le gouvernement de l'Église[/b][/size][/i][/color]

Afin d'adapter et d'harmoniser le gouvernement de l'Église et de mettre en œuvre les changements établis par Notre dernière constitution, Nous, par notre Autorité Apostolique Suprême, décrétons, statuons et ordonnons que tout texte réglementaire, quel que soit son rang et son origine, qu'il s'agisse d'un canon, d'un statut ou d'une ordonnance, soit modifié conformément au cinquième livre de canons, tel qu'il est écrit dans la Bulle « De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione ».

En particulier, Nous décrétons, statuons et ordonnons que tous les termes tels que Cardinal Romain, Cardinal National Électeur, Cardinal National Suffragant, Camerlingue et Archidiacre de Rome soient remplacés respectivement par Cardinal-évêque, Cardinal-prêtre, Cardinal-diacre, Doyen du Sacré-Collège et Vice-Doyen du Sacré Collège.

De plus, Nous décrétons, statuons et ordonnons que le titre de Sancta Maria Rotunda et le poste de Grand-Officier Hérault reste vacant jusqu'à ce que Nous décidions autrement. Nonobstant les dispositions canoniques en vigueur et afin de prévoir la gestion appropriée du dicastère héraldique, l'Officier Héraut se verra attribuer des pouvoirs extraordinaires à Notre discrétion et consentement.

[i]Donné à Rome, sur la tombe vénérée de Saint-Titus, le trente-et-un Janvier, le Jeudi, de l'An de Grâce MCDLXVII, le premier de Notre pontificat.[/i]

[/list]

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 12, 2019 1:13 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Ad commodanda
    Odredbe za prilagodbu i usklađivanje Crkvene Vlasti

Kako bismo prilagodili i uskladili Crkvenu Vlast i proveli promjene koje su uspostavljene kroz naš najnoviji ustav, Mi, Našim Vrhovnim apostolskim autoritetom, donosimo, propisujemo i naređujemo da sve i bilo koji regulatorni tekst, bez obzira na rang i podrijetlo, bilo da je kanon, statut ili pravilnik bude izmjenjen i dopunjen u skladu s petom knjigom kanona napisanoj u buli «De Sanctae Sedis summaadministratione ».

Naročito, Mi donosimo, propisujemo i naređujemo da se svi termini kao što su Rimski kardinal, Nacionalni Kardinal Elektor, Nacionalni Kardinal Sufragan , Kamerlengo i Arhiđakon od Rima zamijene s Kardinalom-biskupom, Kardinalom-svećenikom, Kardinalom-đakonom, Dekanom svetoga kolegija i Prodekanom svetoga kolegija.

Nadalje, Mi donosimo, propisujemo i naređujemo da titula Sancta Maria Rotunda i ured Velikog časnika Heralda ostaju upražnjeni sve dok Mi ne odlučimo drugačije. Uprkos postojećim kanonskim odredbama i kako bi se osiguralo pravilno upravljanje heraldičkim dikastrom , časnik Heraldike dobit će izvanredne ovlasti po našem nahođenju i pristanku.

Dano u Rimu, na štovanoj grobnici Svetog Tita, tridesetog prvog dana mjeseca siječnja, četvrtka, godine milostive MCDLXVII, prve našega Pontifikata.

Code:

Kako bismo prilagodili i uskladili Crkvenu Vlast i proveli promjene koje su uspostavljene kroz naš najnoviji ustav, Mi, Našim Vrhovnim apostolskim autoritetom, donosimo, propisujemo i naređujemo da sve i bilo koji regulatorni tekst, bez obzira na rang i podrijetlo, bilo da je kanon, statut ili pravilnik bude izmjenjen i dopunjen u skladu s petom knjigom kanona napisanoj u buli «De Sanctae Sedis summaadministratione ». 

Naročito, Mi donosimo, propisujemo i naređujemo da se svi termini kao što su Rimski kardinal, Nacionalni Kardinal Elektor, Nacionalni Kardinal Sufragan , Kamerlengo i Arhiđakon od Rima zamijene s Kardinalom-biskupom, Kardinalom-svećenikom, Kardinalom-đakonom, Dekanom svetoga kolegija i Prodekanom svetoga kolegija. 

Nadalje, Mi donosimo, propisujemo i naređujemo da titula Sancta Maria Rotunda i ured Velikog časnika Heralda ostaju upražnjeni sve dok Mi ne odlučimo drugačije. Uprkos postojećim kanonskim odredbama i kako bi se osiguralo pravilno upravljanje heraldičkim  dikastrom , časnik Heraldike dobit će izvanredne ovlasti po našem nahođenju i pristanku. 

[i] Dano u Rimu, na štovanoj grobnici Svetog Tita, tridesetog prvog dana mjeseca siječnja, četvrtka, godine milostive MCDLXVII, prve našega Pontifikata.[/i]

[/list]
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Mar Fév 12, 2019 9:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dutch
Citation:

Ad commodanda

Om de regering van de Kerk aan te passen en te harmoniseren en om de veranderingen door te voeren die door Onze laatste grondwet zijn vastgesteld, hebben wij, door Onze Opper-Apostolische Autoriteit, decreet, regel en bevel dat alle en elke regelgevende tekst, van welke rang en oorsprong dan ook, of het nu canon, statuut of verordening, worden gewijzigd volgens het vijfde boek van kanunniken zoals geschreven in de stier " De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione ".

In het bijzonder bevelen wij dat alle titels vervangen worden:
    • Romeinse kardinaal : kardinaal-bisschop
    • nationale kardinaal-elector : kardinaal-priester
    • nationaal kardinaal Suffragan : kardinaal-diaken
    • Camerlengo : Decaan van het Heilig College
    • Aartsdiaken van Rome : vice-decaan van het Heilig College

Verder bepalen wij dat de titel van Sancta Maria Rotunda en het ambt van Groot Officier Herald vacant blijven totdat wij anders besluiten. Niettegenstaande de huidige canonieke bepalingen en met het oog op een goed beheer van het heraldische Dicastery, zal de Officier Herald buitengewone bevoegdheden worden verleend aan Onze discretie en toestemming.

Gegeven te Rome, op het vereerde graf van de heilige Titus, op de eenendertigste dag van januari, donderdag, van het jaar van genade MCDLXVII, het eerste van Ons Pontificaat.

Vertaald door Monseigneur Alexei Kosygin, 4 februari 1466

Code:
[quote][list]

[color=#FFCC33][i][b][size=25]Ad commodanda [/b][/i][/size]
Provisions for adapting and harmonizing the Government of the Church[/color]

Om de regering van de Kerk aan te passen en te harmoniseren en om de veranderingen door te voeren die door Onze laatste grondwet zijn vastgesteld, hebben wij, door Onze Opper-Apostolische Autoriteit, decreet, regel en bevel dat alle en elke regelgevende tekst, van welke rang en oorsprong dan ook, of het nu canon, statuut of verordening, worden gewijzigd volgens het vijfde boek van kanunniken zoals geschreven in de stier " De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione ".

In het bijzonder bevelen wij dat alle titels vervangen worden: [list][*] Romeinse kardinaal : kardinaal-bisschop
[*] nationale kardinaal-elector : kardinaal-priester
[*] nationaal kardinaal Suffragan : kardinaal-diaken
[*] Camerlengo : Decaan van het Heilig College
[*] Aartsdiaken van Rome : vice-decaan van het Heilig College[/list]

Verder bepalen wij dat de titel van Sancta Maria Rotunda en het ambt van Groot Officier Herald vacant blijven totdat wij anders besluiten. Niettegenstaande de huidige canonieke bepalingen en met het oog op een goed beheer van het heraldische Dicastery, zal de Officier Herald buitengewone bevoegdheden worden verleend aan Onze discretie en toestemming.

[i]Gegeven te Rome, op het vereerde graf van de heilige Titus, op de eenendertigste dag van januari, donderdag, van het jaar van genade MCDLXVII, het eerste van Ons Pontificaat.[/i]

[list]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/eFVuB4o.png[/img][/list]
[size=6][b]Vertaald door Monseigneur Alexei Kosygin, 4 februari 1466[/b][/size][/list]

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Gasper2011

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 13, 2019 3:02 am    Sujet du message: Re: [All] Ad commodanda [GB,DE,FR] Répondre en citant

Citation:

Ad commodanda
    Disposiciones para adaptar y armonizar el Gobierno de la Iglesia

Con el fin de adaptar y armonizar el Gobierno de la Iglesia e implementar los cambios establecidos en Nuestra última constitución, Nos, por Nuestra Suprema Autoridad Apostólica, decretamos, reglamentamos y ordenamos que todos y cada uno de los textos regulatorios, sea cual fuere su rango y origen, ya sea canónico, estatutario o de ordenanza, sean enmendados de acuerdo al quinto libro de cánones, tal y como está escrito en el libro de cánones de la bula « De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione ».

En particular, Nos, decretamos, reglamentamos y ordenamos que todos los términos tales como Cardenal Romano, Cardenal Elector, Cardenal Nacional, Cardenal Sufragáneo, Camarlengo y Arzobispo de Roma sean reemplazados respectivamente por Cardenal-Obispo, Cardenal-Sacerdote, Cardenal-Diácono, Decano del Sacro Colegio y Vicedecano del Sacro Colegio.

Nos, además, decretamos, reglamentamos y ordenamos que el título de Sancta Maria Rotunda y el cargo de Gran Oficial Heraldo permanezcan vacantes hasta que Nosotros, decidamos lo contrario. No obstante las actuales previsiones canónicas y con el fin de prever la gestión adecuada del Dicasterio heráldico, al Oficial Heraldo se le concederán poderes extraordinarios a Nuestra discreción y consentimiento.

Dado en Roma, en la venerada tumba de San Tito, el día treinta y uno de Enero, jueves, del año de gracia MCDLXVII, el primero de Nuestro Pontificado.

Code:
[quote][list]

[size=12][b]Disposiciones para adaptar y armonizar el Gobierno de la Iglesia[/b][/size][/i][/color]

Con el fin de adaptar y armonizar el Gobierno de la Iglesia e implementar los cambios establecidos en Nuestra última constitución, Nos, por Nuestra Suprema Autoridad Apostólica, decretamos, reglamentamos y ordenamos que todos y cada uno de los textos regulatorios, sea cual fuere su rango y origen, ya sea canónico, estatutario o de ordenanza, sean enmendados de acuerdo al quinto libro de cánones, tal y como está escrito en el libro de cánones de la bula « De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione ».

En particular, Nos, decretamos, reglamentamos y ordenamos que todos los términos tales como Cardenal Romano, Cardenal Elector, Cardenal Nacional, Cardenal Sufragáneo, Camarlengo y Arzobispo de Roma sean reemplazados respectivamente por Cardenal-Obispo, Cardenal-Sacerdote, Cardenal-Diácono, Decano del Sacro Colegio y Vicedecano del Sacro Colegio.

Nos, además, decretamos, reglamentamos y ordenamos que el título de Sancta Maria Rotunda y el cargo de Gran Oficial Heraldo permanezcan vacantes hasta que Nosotros, decidamos lo contrario. No obstante las actuales previsiones canónicas y con el fin de prever la gestión adecuada del Dicasterio heráldico, al Oficial Heraldo se le concederán poderes extraordinarios a Nuestra discreción y consentimiento.

[i]Dado en Roma, en la venerada tumba de San Tito, el día treinta y uno de Enero, jueves, del año de gracia MCDLXVII, el primero de Nuestro Pontificado.[/i]

[/list]

Cura de Aranda de Duero | Vice-Prefecto Hispano Villa San Loyats |Rector y Profesor Titular Seminario Fray Tanys
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Alexei Kosygin

MessagePosté le: Mer Fév 13, 2019 8:39 am    Sujet du message: Re: [All] Ad commodanda [GB,DE,FR,NL,ES] Répondre en citant

Kalixtus a écrit:
Citation:

Ad commodanda

Given at Rome, on the venerated grave of Saint Titus, on the thirty-first day of January, Thursday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first of Our Pontificate.

Code:
[quote][list]

[size=12][b]Provisions for adapting and harmonizing the Government of the Church[/b][/size][/i][/color]

[i]Given at Rome, on the venerated grave of Saint Titus, on the thirty-first day of January, Thursday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first of Our Pontificate.[/i]

[/list]

Librarian of the Vatican Library | Archbishop of Utrecht | Professor at Canterbury Cathedral School | Vice-Prefect at Villa San Loyats
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Lyssah

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 13, 2019 3:27 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Ad commodanda
    Disposições para a adaptação e harmonização do Governo da Igreja

Com o objetivo de adaptar e harmonizar o governo da Igreja e implementar as mudanças estabelecidas por meio de nosso mais recente edito, Nós, por nossa Suprema Autoridade Apostólica, decretamos, determinamos e ordenamos que todo e qualquer texto regulamentar, em qualquer grau e origem, seja um texto canônico, estatuto ou ordenança, deverá ser emendado seguindo os ditames do Livro 5 do Direito Canônico, escrito na bula « De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione ».

Em particular, Nós decretamos, determinamos e ordenamos que todos os termos, tais como Cardeal Romano, Cardeal Nacional Eleitor, Cardeal Nacional Sufragâneo, Camerlengo e Arquidiácono de Roma, sejam substituídos, respectivamente, por Cardeal-Bispo, Cardeal-Sacerdote, Cardeal-Diácono, Decano do Sagrado Colégio e Vice-Decano do Sagrado Colégio.

Nós ainda decretamos, determinamos e ordenamos que o título de Sancta Maria Rotunda e o Ofício do Grande Oficial Heráldico permaneçam vagos até que decidamos de outra forma. Não obstante as disposições canônicas atuais e a fim de prover a administração apropriada do Dicastério Heráldico, serão outorgados poderes extraordinários ao Oficial Heráldico, à nosso critério e consentimento.

Escrito em Roma, sob a venerada tumba de São Tito, aos trinta e um dias de Janeiro, Terça-Feira, do ano da Graça de MCDLXVII, o primeiro de nosso Pontificado.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/8N7Pb.png[/img]

[quote][list]

[size=12][b]Disposições para a adaptação e harmonização do Governo da Igreja[/b][/size][/i][/color]

Com o objetivo de adaptar e harmonizar o governo da Igreja e implementar as mudanças estabelecidas por meio de nosso mais recente edito, Nós, por nossa Suprema Autoridade Apostólica, decretamos, determinamos e ordenamos que todo e qualquer texto regulamentar, em qualquer grau e origem, seja um texto canônico, estatuto ou ordenança, deverá ser emendado seguindo os ditames do Livro 5 do Direito Canônico, escrito na bula « [i]De Sanctae Sedis summa administratione[/i] ».

Em particular, Nós decretamos, determinamos e ordenamos que todos os termos, tais como Cardeal Romano, Cardeal Nacional Eleitor, Cardeal Nacional Sufragâneo, Camerlengo e Arquidiácono de Roma, sejam substituídos, respectivamente, por Cardeal-Bispo, Cardeal-Sacerdote, Cardeal-Diácono, Decano do Sagrado Colégio e Vice-Decano do Sagrado Colégio.

Nós ainda decretamos, determinamos e ordenamos que o título de Sancta Maria Rotunda e o Ofício do Grande Oficial Heráldico permaneçam vagos até que decidamos de outra forma. Não obstante as disposições canônicas atuais e a fim de prover a administração apropriada do Dicastério Heráldico, serão outorgados poderes extraordinários ao Oficial Heráldico, à nosso critério e consentimento.

[i]Escrito em Roma, sob a venerada tumba de São Tito, aos trinta e um dias de Janeiro, Terça-Feira, do ano da Graça de MCDLXVII, o primeiro de nosso Pontificado.[/i]

[/list]

*Primacy of Portugal - Archdiocese of Braga - Parish of Lamego*
Lusophone Inquisitor - Lusophone National Prosecutor - Lusophone Vice-Prefect of the Villa St. Loyats
First Archdeaconess of Braga - Deaconess of Lamego - Marquise of Vieira de Leiria - Baroness of San Giorgio di Pesaro
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Villa San Loyats -> Atrium - Dépositaire - Deposit Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: