L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj su Campo Marzio a Roma
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mar 22, 2019 9:45 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj su Campo Marzio a Roma Répondre en citant

The Palazzo was a small jewel and fittingly it even belonged to Pope Innocentius and from him he bought the building with the surrounding land. Kalixtus immediately felt very Roman with the inner courtyard, the fountain, as it was the invention of the Romans to escape the heat of the day in the shade of the house and the fresh spring water did its part to refresh and water the surrounding citrus trees and to humidify the facility - including the many potted plants Kalixtus loved. On a tour through the arcades, the colonnades of the palazzo, you could see different perspectives with every step. But what was clear at first glance was that both Innocentius and Kalixtus had the same passion for art. The art they promoted, the art Kalixtus promoted - it was pictorial, sensual, carnal. It worshipped man and at the same time the creation of God. It was a look, a different perspective and Kalixtus would equip the palace with countless artworks, extend them and feel at home in Rome. He had the walls covered with expensive red and gold silk wallpaper, damask and leather. The marble floor was in an elaborate pattern similar to the ceiling frescos perfectly. They were simply beautiful. Of course the Cardinal, as always when it came to the furnishing of his living rooms, had not economized. The Cardinal paid special attention to the hygienic facilities and the spa. With the last statues the Cardinal looked from the first floor into the courtyard at the splash of the fountain and the scent of the lemon blossoms rose into his nose as he walked along the mirrors of the splendid hall and saw the many golden frames with which they were segmented, the mirrors, the windows with niches and oriels perfect for small and large statuettes, chandeliers, chests of drawers and seatings. No, he was very satisfied. With his move in, life opened up again in these halls. But the most important thing for the Cardinal was his work and study room. Here he could brood over everything that was and is important and meaningful. It was located at the end of the gallery and had windows both to the inner courtyard and to the main street leading to Mars Square and Venice Square. Some days he just stood there and watched the hustle and bustle of the ancient streets, he inhaled the scent of Rome and heard eternity bubble out of it and him, the Cardinal, cover him with deep humility.

Dernière édition par Kalixtus le Mer Mar 29, 2023 11:22 pm; édité 4 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 31, 2019 12:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

~ Antipasto ~

Kalixtus felt the sun on his skin and it tinged over his back. But it wasn't just the gameplay he was concentrating on. Below him, in the garden of his Palazzo, there rested his faithful servants, slaves, who themselves indulged in the carnal lust or enjoyed the sun. The Cardinal heard the gentle ripple of the central fountain high up between the columns on his balcony as well as the pleasurable moaning here and there. What else, the cleric thought, would he do if he, that particular one His sun, were only here? The Cardinal plucked his harp delicately and enthusiastically. The magical instrument his mother had taught him. It had been so incredibly long ago, but every time he played it he sank into his thoughts and these had a natural effect on his melody. The ice-blue eyes glided over the bodies and a smile came over him as he thought of the last encounter. The big room full of exciting toys. He still felt the weight of his partner, felt the violence, this wonderful tender violence and Kalixtus closed his eyes for a moment. The images in him, the golden curls, the lust, the appetite and the desire - a hunger that they satisfied that evening - were lost like shining flashes of lightning. Lightning flashed through him and a groan escaped his throat. He looked up and his play ended for a moment when he saw that he had gripped the string too tightly. One of his fingers bled and tenderly, very slowly his lips touched the drop of blood from his middle finger he tasted his own blood, which reminded of that day like a gentle promise. His fingers were in completely different places at that time and his lips tasted many delicious nectars, which like Ambrosia knew how to cloud all the senses. But as far as the memory seemed, as close it was, as present he felt the warm pain in one place or another, he felt the closeness of the beloved and while he looked at the finger where the blood had just run along, his eyes now floated over his instrument over the balustrade of his balcony and he enjoyed the view very much, which was cut off from the outside world by high cypresses. He reached for a chilled wine brought in a silver chalice by a slave. The sweet and sour taste of the Frenchman stimulated his curiosity, his desire and Kalixtus had to straighten his turquoise blue robes to avoid unpleasant bruising. From the corner of his eye he saw Planaxis, who of course followed the spectacle with the same excitement. The Cardinal's gaze seemed to challenge him and he replied with an almost shy smile, which was not usual for him at all: Almost like at home. By that he meant one of the other palaces and maybe he was right. So Planaxis came to him and took off the plate with fruits on the way to put it between him and Kalixtus on one of the small side tables and to do himself amicably on a white grape. I would like to know what you think when you take this big white grape in your mouth and look at me like that. Kalixtus grinned a bit frivolously and looked at the plate with the fruit and then Planaxis in his gaze you saw something malicious again - Kalixtus was indecent, but the purring didn't come from him this time, but from Xerxes who lay in the sun and ripped the lack of music back from his dreams - now he demanded Kalixtus attention, as always. The black panther always liked to be near him, while his brother probably preferred the shady cypresses or annoyed one of the peacocks that strutted around in the garden, if not, if not just... but dear readers you may now imagine for yourself that all the gates are open to your imagination and allow it to fertilize you.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Avr 24, 2019 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le cardinal de Valence suivit le plan que lui avait donné Son Eminence Kalixtus pour trouver sa résidence au sein des palais romains. Aussi, après quelques détours, finit-il par arriver au bon endroit avant de se présenter au portier.

Hello, I have an appointment with His Eminence Kalixtus. I am the Cardinal of Valencia. Could you please announce me ?

"Le modernisme n'est ni une dérive, ni une horreur, ni une maladie honteuse. C'est le terreau de la rénovation de l'Eglise, la terreur des conservateurs, l'air pur qui vivifiera la foi" (Pie II de Valence)
"On n'est jamais dans le mensonge quand on prêche la paix et l'apaisement, toujours quand on prêche la haine d'autrui" (Pie II de Valence)
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 28, 2019 6:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus looked at a new painting which he had bought from the artist during one of his visits directly from the easel. He was in love with the motif of Daedalus and Icarus - those who gave people wings to fly. But progress had its price and the impetuous youth who did not listen to the father. The story is well known. Icarus flew too close to the sun and crashed. Like so many who came too close to the sun. Kalixtus smiled and he knew how to project the picture splendidly onto himself. He sat in front of the big picture when his visit was brought in. Kalixtus waved at him. Welcome, dear Pie. Sit with me and admire this beautiful picture. It is the symbol of human inventiveness and its failure. Freedom and the limits of it. It is so multi-layered. He pointed to the place next to him

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 30, 2019 5:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

For a moment, the cardinal looked at the picture before which he meditated

Being able to fly in the air is a great victory of the though and even though Icarus burned his wings, it is the magic of science to have succeeded in defying the laws of nature so that man, heavier than air, can rise up there. It is a great pity Daedalus did not leave us a trace of his discovery.

But this tragic story also shows that man will never tame every evil chance, just as it will not be enough to chain formulas with formulas to touch the bottom of the divine mystery. On the contrary, he will penetrate the deeper soul and the inner secret all the better he will have sought to experience for himself in order to better grasp the relationship beyond the risks as did Icarus. The glory of man is to pursue without fear, to the infinite, the conquest of things because this is how he will be able to exalt the mystical faculties of the soul.

Faith in progress, the need to progress through experimentation in order to advance reason, the need for clear thinking are all necessary parts of this action. Passenger defeats, like those of Icarus, are only a tragic excitement to redouble efforts, to illuminate the ocean of things far from a more intense beam of light in order to better understand them. And from the abyss where he fell, a sublime rumour of courage, hope and thought rises to the future.

[C’est une grande victoire de la pensée d’avoir pu voler dans les airs et quoiqu’Icare s’y soit brûlé les ailes, c’est la magie de la science d’avoir pu réussir à défier les lois de la nature afin que l’homme, plus lourd que l’air, puisse s’y élever. Il est fort dommage que Dédale ne nous ait pas laissé trace de sa découverte d’ailleurs.
Mais cette tragique histoire montre aussi que l’homme ne domptera jamais toutes les chances mauvaises, comme il ne lui suffira pas d’enchaîner les formules aux formules pour toucher le fond du mystère divin. Au contraire, il en pénétrera d’autant mieux l’âme profonde et le secret intérieur qu’il aura cherché à expérimenter par lui-même afin d’en mieux saisir le rapport par delà les risques comme le fit Icare. La gloire de l’homme, c’est de poursuivre sans peur, jusqu’à l’infini, la conquête des choses parce que c’est ainsi qu’il pourra exalter les facultés mystiques de l’âme.
La foi dans le progrès, le besoin de progresser par l’expérimentation afin de faire progresser la raison, le besoin d’une pensée claire sont autant de parties nécessaires de cette action. Les passagères défaites, comme celle d’Icare, ne sont qu’une excitation tragique à redoubler d’efforts, à éclairer au loin d’un faisceau plus intense de clarté le trouble de l’océan des choses afin de mieux les comprendre. Et du gouffre-même où il a sombré monte vers l’avenir une rumeur sublime de courage, d’espérance et de pensée.]
"Le modernisme n'est ni une dérive, ni une horreur, ni une maladie honteuse. C'est le terreau de la rénovation de l'Eglise, la terreur des conservateurs, l'air pur qui vivifiera la foi" (Pie II de Valence)
"On n'est jamais dans le mensonge quand on prêche la paix et l'apaisement, toujours quand on prêche la haine d'autrui" (Pie II de Valence)
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 04, 2019 3:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You surprise me, Pie. I appreciate your eye for detail. Most people only look at the obvious part. I tend to lean on the details because the obvious is less hidden and tends to mislead. You appreciate art? I mean France has so many excellent artists especially in terms of stonemasons, statues and last but not least the designs of the mighty cathedrals. I can't always keep up with the ideas and mastery of French craftsmen in my dioceses. Kalixtus smiled and rose. Let's have a little drink while we talk about the Church of France. I am sure it will be a long conversation, because I am curious and I want to be able to understand the problems so that we can perhaps solve them together. I have always understood the Church as one body and therefore it must function together.
    Kalixtus invited Pie to follow him. They walked through the salon and found themselves on a wind-protected balcony with a view of the inner courtyard, which was lined with orange trees and surrounded by columns. In the middle a fountain gushed gently and you could hear the many birds that were nesting in the trees. Now at the end of spring the little birds are ready to leave their nests. It is a great event for the little ones and of course for me, because I admire nature as a spectacle, as a mirror of divine wonders. It is science of course - it fulfils its function but it is also magically reduced in a very fairytale way. Forgive my flowery words Pie, I am a romantic.

He pointed to the comfortable upholstered chair and immediately drinks were served - good wine from Bordeaux as he only offered it to his special guests, because it was one of the Cardinal's secret passions - good wine from Bordeaux. The Church of France needs healing?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 07, 2019 9:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Pie answered questions about his passion for art

Burgundy is land of art: our roofers realize beautiful multicolored roofs as for the hospice of Beaune, the former dukes of Burgundy have attracted many sculptors whose they have contributed to the fame, especially during the work of the Chapmol Charter.
Myself, I try to promote singing in its various forms for our ceremonies and I try to maintain my library

Then, with a concerned front, he addressed the subject of the Church

In fact, I am very worried about the Church. As I was saying to the Curia, most bishops and archbishops only pass by when they are elected or re-elected, and the rest of the time, we no longer see them. They run their dioceses without any real accountability. In Rheims, Monsignor Talona dreams of setting up his archdiocese as a vice-primacy.
The parish priests no longer even responded to the letters of their bishops, and it is unable to dismiss them because we did not have candidates to replace them, so we are forced to return.
Finally, even when the French-speaking Pontifical Consistory took a decision, for example when he had taken a position against the concecration of the Queen of France, a higher-ranking cardinal hurried, when he had supported the Consistory, to take the opposite foot and to go and consecrate the queen himself !
Nothing works as it should. There are no more bishops' elections, the renewals are almost automatic. We end up making circles in the water to give ourselves the illusion of governing something whereas in France, no one governs anything anymore.

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 10, 2019 12:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus listened to Pie with interest, art was passion and Kalixtus himself painted and played some musical instruments. It liberated the spirit and even if it rarely came to it, it must be said that it produced good ideas. But now they came to the actual topic of their conversation and it became serious. Here and there he allowed himself to write down a note.

Are you talking about In Gratebus or Res Parendo? The information about Sister Talona is sad, I had a better picture of her and I have to say that, after all she is connected to my order. I do not tolerate any weakening of the church. France also definitely has too many seminars, that will be fixed at the moment. We are very irritated about the structures. What does the Consistory say about the problems within the French-speaking Church? Have you heard about the problems in Brittany?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 12, 2019 7:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have received complaints about Brittany, I go there to interview everyone and make my own opinion.
For the rest, most of these problems are Res Parendo.

Citation:
What does the Consistory say about the problems within the French-speaking Church?

The cardinals of the Consistory favour greater decentralization by making maximum use of the possibilities given by canon law. I do not know if it is the solution. I fear that this will lead to perpetual conflicts between the Consistory, the AEF and some departments.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 28, 2019 1:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I very much fear that many cardinals will kick back below and not deal adequately with the circumstances. I abhor violence that comes from an office and is kicked down. I hope you have a trained eye on the situation in Brittany. If we allow that as cardinals we are no longer examples and fight openly and publicly for inner-church disputes, then we will lose the invaluable trust of the people.

In my opinion, as it was my way when I became Cardinal in the German Zone, only the power and sympathy of the people is decisive. I have experienced that devotion and daily attention regain trust where others failed in seconds. Especially when you have judged very hard and perhaps wrongly. This does not mean that I deal softly and weakly with people, on the contrary. In the German Zone I am considered as a conservative hardliner. They will know why.
    Kalixtus smiled. But you can at least explain the difference or your own motives to the people in this zone with explanation and logic.

Has this been possible on the basis of catechesis in France? I mean with Cardinal Estevan you have a man at the top of the primacy who should have these abilities, he already knows the difficulties from CESE.

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 27, 2019 9:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A fallen angel is stranded at the Palazzo

If there is one city that Lucifer appreciates, it is Rome. The Eternal City. Center of the world and cradle of civilization. A cultural city, a city of Faith, Art, but also a city of multiple and varied pleasures.
Everything is gathered in Rome to make Lucifer feel at home.
His meeting with Cardinal Kalixtus is a blessing. Being around him is a real pleasure. This man has many facets that Lucifer also appreciates and shares.

After his seminar, Lucifer received an invitation to go to the Cardinal's Palace. An opportunity not to be missed and which could strengthen the bond that has united the two men since their meeting. The opportunity to know more about each other and who knows then?

Lucifer likes to walk through the crowded streets of the City. He buys a fruit there to taste it on the way to Kalixtus.

He meets an establishment that seems to organize lively evenings with pretty girls and boys. An address to remember to return there a little later at nightfall.
This city is wonderful: magnificent buildings, a people of all backgrounds and without complexes, culinary specialities and wine among the best in the world.
Will he finally leave Rome one day? Not right away. . .

Faithful to himself, Lucifer is clean on him, elegant and refined who presents himself at the Palace of Kalixtus and is announced to be received..

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 27, 2019 11:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

All roads lead to Rome and Rome leads to him.

Kalixtus enjoyed for another moment the sun that shone on the terrace. He was still wet. The cooling water provided the Cardinal with some refreshment and yet it remained very hot in Rome. The summer sun burned uninterruptedly from a bright blue sky. His entourage, which was at his service in the Palazzo, consisted primarily of slaves but also of the one or other higher official. The main part was meanwhile distributed to all his places of work. His domain stretched across the North Sea to the lowlands, the German low mountains, lakes, rivers, mountains high into the Bavarian Alps and to the beaches of Senigallia - he had much property. Those were above all responsible for the physical well-being of the church prince. They were selected people who usually came from different countries and served the Cardinal in all situations. The basin with the four large waterspouts - angels pouring water from marble jugs into the deep basin, filled a large part of the central area. However, the area was surrounded by tasteful mediterranean plants and palm trees. The bottom of the basin consisted of an elaborate mosaic of turquoise and golden stones, which formed part of the family coat of arms depicting a golden sun on a blue background. The sun was also the symbol of the Cardinal's lust for life.

All his officials were male, naked or nearly naked they wore only golden suns around their necks or a golden armour of fine gold plates to cover the privates only sporadically. Kalixtus enjoyed the sight very much. Each one was a jewel. While the shadows of the cypresses that shielded this part of his palace from the outside world slowly crept over the large estate, the naked Cardinal dried in his chair. He watched as two of his servants enjoyed each other on a shady bench. A spectacle he only interrupted to feed them with wine and grapes.

Before he was completely dry, two of his little jewels came and brought the shaving tool to shape the private parts that, like his nails, belonged to be trimmed in a perfectly shaped half moon. Kalixtus enjoyed the treatment that began with a perfumed soap. The fragrant scent of patchouli rose into his nose and he let a third one serve him a crystal goblet with wine and some fruit served on one of the small dishes. He stroked tenderly over the naked skin of the young man who put on the sharp knife, knowing that if the Cardinal would bleed or worse, the boy would lie dead in the Tiber tomorrow. The touch distracted him, but Kalixtus had confidence, because not everyone was allowed to approach him in such a way, it cost an extensive education. He gently stroked his fingers over the open flesh. Kalixtus researched and he felt the excitement of the boy. Small hairs stood up over the coccyx and goose bumps were beating his waves over the young man's back. The ice-blue eyes, however, did not look at him but looked for the second man's gaze. He was more experienced and was not easily distracted, though he enjoyed serving the Cardinal in this way. He gently opened his crotch to give them the opportunity to work freely.

A slave announced that Lucifer asked for entrance at the entrance of the palazzo. He was granted this immediately and ordered to bring him directly to him. With a deep bow and devotion the slave disappeared - Yes, my Light.
    Kalixtus would welcome Lucifer as he deserved - here in his house he was a guest with all the rights of amusement. Rome had so much to offer. So much exciting.

Lucifer.morningstar

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 29, 2019 11:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Beware, Beware. I am the Prince of Darkness..

"The moon is my sun
The night is my day
Blood and Soul are life
And You are my prey."

I'm back.

I'm back. I put an end to my exile, after centuries, millennia, to spying on you, waiting for you to join me. Over there. Up there.
Ready to welcome you since the Divine has decided that your soul should belong to me.

I have decided to put an end to my reign over the damned souls condemned to wander beside me in my kingdom: the Lunar Hell.

Favorite son of God? Why did you assign me to this cursed role? I am the Light Bearer and you make me Prince of Darkness.
I shine in the Darkness and I am the Guide of dark souls in perdition.

Just like You, Creator of all things, I love Men. This species you have chosen in your image, in our image.
People fascinate me, unlike other species that limit themselves only to surviving and respecting the food chain, humans are able to evolve on their own. Humans are able to decide their own lives and destinies. This power that You have given them, Father, sees what they are capable of doing with it.
I like to observe them, listen to them, try to understand them, and unconsciously push them into their entrenchment to find out how far they push the boundaries. If there is one.
I like to probe their souls, as long as they are alive, long before they are judged by You, O Creator. Supreme Judge.
I want to know the least of their desires, the deepest, the most buried. I want to know their true nature.

And for all these reasons, I decided to take a vacation. To take control of my life and make my own choices.

I'm back. On Earth. On Rome. Is it a coincidence that this city there? Does chance really exist? Is it of Your own free will for one of Your hidden plans, Father? Or is it my own decision and free will?
Do we only have a free will or is it all played out in advance without us knowing? We are all your puppets, your toys, your creation, O Divine.

Today, I cut the wires. I articulate myself alone. I'm taking off even though you've taken away my wings.

The fallen angel returns to his roots. Where it all started. Where will it all end?

A new era is beginning. The Lucifer era.

Humans, I'll approach you. To better observe you, to better guide you, to better control you.
You are my prey. You're the reason I'm here on Terra.
You will love me, you will fear me, you will bend, you will damn yourself. Just for my eyes, my smile, the tone of my voice.
Whatever you think you're deciding, in the end you can't resist me.

I, Lucifer, am not going to unleash the Underworld, but the Passions. Vices, rather than Virtue.
My name will be your new Creed. My body will be your new sacred temple.

Today, I have my heart set on this Palazzo which inspires me with many vices, pleasure, lust, greed, riches, vanity?
A temple that breathes in sins. A temple that belongs to a high dignitary of the Holy Roman Church. A Cardinal.

You invited me to your house. You opened the Gate for me. You're far from imagining what you've just exposed yourself to.
You don't know it yet, Kalixtus, but you already belong to me. It will be your brilliant mind to begin with, then your carnal envelope and finally your soul.
I would make you an eternal. You have chosen the Sun as your emblem. By my side, we will shine together. Like two stars. The Moon and the Sun. Essential to this Earth. To Man and the other species that live there.

I'm discovering your lair. Your Paradise on Earth. My walk is calm, it's like floating on the ground.
My dark gaze discovers and appreciates all these displayed riches, this refinement, these naked slaves at your service and who already says a lot about your personality.

This basin with such clear, pure water makes me want to take everything off and bask in it. A tray of fresh fruit and a glass of wine that never dries up.
Maybe later on. First, I have to find the owner of the place.

And here you are. You're handsome. You seem perfect to be on my hunting list. I close my eyes for a moment and breathe in this air that exudes a thousand sinful scents.
I open my eyes again and stretch out a diabolically satisfied and seductive smile as I look at you. Kalixtus.

You love the Light. You have before you his most beautiful and great incarnation.

I move forward, I come to meet you, then as I do not forget your high rank on this earth, I bend to your human customs and I tilt my chest slightly forward, in a curtsy, taking the opportunity to touch you without touching you.

Do you feel this palpable tension? This attraction? Irresistible, isn't it? Inexplicable. Mystical. Divine.
The heat invades you just as it invades this space and all those who are there. My presence is no stranger to this. Don't forget where I come from.

I stand up, smell your smell and smile more. With a charming voice I finally address You:

Greetings, Eminence. Thank you for this invitation, which I could not refuse.
You have a magnificent residence that reveals assets and so many charms that I look forward to discover.
Oh and then, let me tell you how good you smell. I detect a note from Patchouli. Am I right ?

Stare into my eyes, the Forbidden.

So spin, spin and spin.
Dance to the sound of the violin.
Your heart beats faster as I draw nearer,
A single reflection sways in the mirror.

So spin, spin and spin,
Let the music draw you in.
I choose your eternal soul over blood,
Forever Spin, spin and spin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iF7lkXKHlA&list=RDdUNOfNad59Q&index=15

Citation:
Version originale en Français/ French Version :

Beware, Beware. I am the Prince of Darkness..

"La lune est mon soleil
La nuit est mon jour
Le sang et l'âme sont la vie
Et tu es ma proie."

Je suis de retour. J'ai mis fin à mon exil, après des siècles, des millénaires, à vous épier, à vous attendre pour me rejoindre. "Là-bas". "Là Haut".
Prêt à vous accueillir puisque le Divin a décidé que votre âme devait m'appartenir.

J'ai décidé de mettre fin à mon règne sur les âmes damnées et condamnées à errer à mes côtés en mon royaume : l'Enfer Lunaire.

Fils préféré de Dieu ? Pourquoi m'avoir assigné à ce rôle maudit ? Je suis le Porteur de Lumières et tu me fais Prince des Ténèbres.
Je rayonne dans l'Obscurité et je suis le Guide des âmes sombres en perdition.

Tout comme Toi, ô Créateur de toutes choses, j'aime les Hommes. Cette espèce que tu as choisi à ton image, à notre image.
Les Hommes me fascinent, contrairement aux autres espèces qui ne se limitent qu'à survivre et à respecter la chaîne alimentaire , L'humain est capable d'évoluer de son propre chef. L'humain est capable de décider de sa propre vie et de sa destinée. Ce pouvoir que Tu leur as donné, mon Père, voit ce qu'ils en sont capable d'en faire.
J'aime les observer, les écouter, chercher à les comprendre, et les pousser inconsciemment dans leur retranchement pour savoir jusqu'où ils repoussent les limites. S'il y en a une.
J'aime sonder leurs âmes, tant qu'ils sont vivants, bien avant qu'elles ne soient jugées par Toi, ô Créateur. Juge Suprême.
Je veux connaître le moindre de leurs désirs, les plus profonds, les plus enfouis. Je veux connaître leur véritable nature.

Et pour toutes ces raisons, j'ai décidé de m'offrir des vacances. De reprendre ma "vie" en main et de réaliser mes propres choix.

Je suis de retour. Sur Terre. Sur Rome. Est-ce un hasard que cette cité là ? Le hasard existe-t-il vraiment ? Est-ce de Ta propre volonté pour l'un de tes plans cachés Mon Père ? Où est-ce de ma propre décision et libre arbitre ?
Avons-nous seulement un libre arbitre ou tout est joué d'avance sans qu'on le sache ? Nous sommes tous tes marionnettes, tes jouets, ta création, ô Divin.

Aujourd'hui, j'ai coupé les fils. Je m'articule seul. Je prends mon envol même si tu m'as privés de mes ailes.

L'Ange déchu, revient aux sources. Là où tout a commencé. Là, où tout finira ?

Une nouvelle ère débute. L'ère de Lucifer.

Humains, je vais vous approcher. Pour mieux vous observer, pour mieux vous guider, pour mieux vous contrôler.
Vous êtes ma proie. Vous êtes la raison de ma présence sur Terra.
Vous allez m'aimer, vous allez me craindre, vous allez ployer, vous allez vous damner. Rien que pour mes yeux, mon sourire, le ton de ma voix.
Quoi que vous pensiez décider, au final vous ne pourrez pas me résister.

Moi, Lucifer, je ne vais pas déchaîner les Enfers, mais les Passions. Les Vices, plutôt que la Vertu.
Mon nom sera votre nouveau Crédo. Mon corps sera votre nouveau Temple sacré.

Aujourd'hui, je jette mon dévolu sur ce Palazzo qui m'inspire bien des vices, du plaisir, de la luxure, de la gourmandise, des richesses, de la vanité ?
Un temple qui respire les péchés. Un temple qui appartient à un haut dignitaire de la Sainte Eglise Romaine. Un Cardinal.

Tu m'as invité chez Toi. Tu m'as ouvert la Porte. Tu es loin d'imaginer ce à quoi tu viens de t'exposer.
Tu ne le sais pas encore, Kalixtus, mais Tu m'appartiens déjà. Ce sera ton esprit brillant pour commencer, puis ton enveloppe charnelle et enfin ton âme.
Je ferais de toi un éternel. Tu as choisi comme emblème le Soleil. A mes côtés, Nous brillerons ensemble. Tels deux astres. La Lune et le Soleil. Indispensables à cette Terre. Aux Hommes et aux autres espèces qui y vivent.

Je découvre ton antre. Ton "Paradis' sur Terre. Ma démarche est calme, c'est comme si je flottais sur le sol.
Mon regard ténébreux découvre et apprécie toutes ces richesses étalées, ce raffinement, ces esclaves dénudés à ton service et qui en dit déjà long sur ta personnalité.

Ce bassin à l'eau si clair, si pure, me donne envie de tout enlever et de m'y prélasser. Un plateau de fruits frais et une coupe de vin qui ne se tarit jamais.
Peut-être plus tard. Je dois, d'abord, retrouver le maître des lieux.

Et te voici. Tu es beau. Tu sembles parfait pour figurer sur mon tableau de chasse. Je ferme les yeux un instant et j'inspire cet air qui dégage mille senteurs pécheresses.
J'ouvre de nouveau les yeux et étire un sourire diaboliquement satisfait et séduisant tout en te regardant. Kalixtus.

Tu aimes la Lumière. Tu as devant toi sa plus belle et grande incarnation.

Je m'avance, je viens à ta rencontre, puis comme je n'oublie pas ton haut rang sur cette terre, je me plie à vos coutumes humaines et j'incline légèrement mon buste en avant, dans une révérence, en profitant pour t'effleurer sans te toucher.

Ressens-tu cette tension palpable ? Cette attraction ? Irrésistible n'est-ce pas ? Inexplicable. Mystique. Divine.
La chaleur t'envahis tout comme elle envahit cet espace et tout ceux qui s'y trouvent. Ma présence n'y est pas étrangère. N'oublie pas d'où Je viens.

Je me redresse, hume ton odeur et sourit davantage. D'une voix pleine de charme je m'adresse enfin à Toi :

Je vous salue, Éminence. Merci pour cette invitation que je ne pouvais refuser.
Vous possédez une magnifique résidence qui révèle des atouts et tellement de charmes que j'ai hâte de découvrir.
Oh et puis, permettez-moi de vous dire combien vous sentez bon. Je décèle une note de Patchouli. Ai-je raison ?

Regarde-moi dans les yeux, l'Interdit.

Alors tourne, tourne, tourne et tourne.
Danse au son du violon.
Ton cœur bat plus vite à mesure que je m'approche,
Une seule réflexion se balance dans le miroir.

Alors tourne, tourne, tourne et tourne,
Laissez la musique vous attirer.
Je préfère ton âme éternelle au sang,
Tourne à jamais, tourne et tourne.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 29, 2019 3:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

~ Follow me, light of the moringstar ~

Kalixtus closed his eyes he could hear Lucifer before he saw him. He was constantly practicing this art, since he often has his back to the people, it is a meaningful and useful support. His student had followed the invitations, the trail of bread crumbs inevitably led to him and all this here was the bouquet - arranged? Not fundamentally, he lived this life, some would consider it a sin, but if we should build and live the heavenly city on earth - this also included the joy and joy he gave, which he received and which surrounded his life. Joy and Teaching - Kalixtus opened his eyes and his ice-blue eyes focused on the man with the short dark hair, the dark eyes and a shrewd smile who seemed more confident and persuasive than he, Kalixtus, was able to do. He felt this aura surrounding the man like a scent from a wide, wide world. A world he would want to explore, fathom and establish. It was a world he missed in his life. But he did not think of the losses he had to endure - Kalixtus never looked into the past, he lived in the present and invented the future. As always, the Cardinal created an environment and adapted it to his taste, to his world. He was delighted with a very pronounced and pleasant presence. How could it be any different, he, whom people perceived as light - as a ray of God, but it was only his soul, his will to live and the ether that surrounded him that made him shine. People like Lucifer seemed to him to strengthen and maximize these abilities. That is why he noticed him, that is why he was here. There was so much interesting, so much carnal that attracted his attention. There was something in him, something about him, something that surrounded him. Something that without a doubt pushed his soul to him as if it were a piece of divinity, a piece of paradise in this man, and it was like that. Do we not learn that the soul is the divine in us? What if we find a splinter of ourselves in others? A bond, a transcendence. How far he wanted to continue this thought will become apparent. Lucifer's presence alone made Kalixtus smile and it was an honest, worthy smile - perhaps a little malicious. Didn't his eyes glide alone over his face, but also over the benefits that this man carried into his midst. He would enrich this place, he would enrich him - Kalixtus.

Lucifer and Kalixtus pronounced the name like a word of God, like a vault of the Lord himself. He spoke to him from equal to equal and his soul rejoiced. He stroked himself some soap which ran down his privates and tried to find a way into shady spheres he rubbed the soapy water on the back of Lucifer's hands and led it to his nose, smiled, kissed his soft skin to greet and said. Patchouli - but only for shaving. I prefer ambergris, incense and oud for the body, you should relax and enjoy the day with me. The water refreshes and I'm sure the company could be more unpleasant. A little relaxation can't hurt you, don't you think? On his wink they brought him a padded chaise and one of his half-naked jewels served him chilled limoncello with a meaningful smile. The presence of the man aroused the interest of his protégés - but they knew that they were not even allowed to breathe without his permission. Kalixtus looked to the couple who were so intensely occupied with each other that they had not even noticed Lucifer's arrival. If you want a shave, my two specialists are at your disposal. He now looked back at him, raised his goblet welcome to my world and drank from it. Kalixtus didn't even try to hide his excitement, there was nothing to hide.
Lucifer.morningstar

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 30, 2019 1:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Evil will come if you call my name,
the wicked day shall rise.
The river's sins gonna wash me clean,
the river don't run dry.

If I, Lucifer, have returned to the Land of Man, it is well to be surprised and get out of my boring life that I was leading on the Moon.
Am I tired of being the Prince-Demon of Acedie ? It would seem that yes . . .

The least we can say is that the welcome given to me by Kalixtus is most unexpected.
Unexpected but not disconcerting. I'm not the Angel Gabriel after all.
Obviously, it is Kalixtus who does not resist for long to already lay his hands on me and thus seek to create physical contact.
That's not surprising. No one can resist Perfection. It is not for nothing that I am known to be God's favorite Son.

So I decide to let it happen, without moving, without blinking, without opposing or challenging it. I remain silent and observe the ritual. I'm so curious.
I smile. Perverse smile? Maybe. Smile out of satisfaction at seeing the Cardinal reveal himself and succumb slowly? Most certainly.

I lean my face slightly to the side, observing Kalixtus with my dark gaze piercing you to probe deep inside you. I like what I see. Kalixtus doesn't seem to have anything to hide.
Normally, with other people, I would find it boring because it seems so easy to reveal everything. I like to scratch. I like to discover on my own. Torture the mind and bend it to my will in order to reveal the slightest secret to me.
However, with Kalixtus it seems different. I have a feeling that he might surprise me and especially teach me things.
It arouses my curiosity and makes me want to linger and stay by his side for a while.

Kalixtus offers me a shaving service. Only the only part of my body that needs a weekly shave is my pretty beard on my face.
For the rest, I am like the statues of Greek and Roman deities: well sculpted and virgin of all hair. Another idea of my "Father", when he gave me life.

I can see that I am having an effect and not only in Kalixtus. To his staff too. And I play it, with my piercing gaze and my charming smile.
I don't need to touch or caress to arouse passions.
If I had to lay my hand on them, they would undoubtedly catch fire with desire. It's an image of course. They wouldn't catch fire for real.
Whatever? I should try the experiment sometime.

I accept Limoncello and taste it with sensuality and delicacy. It is delicious, refreshing, both sweet and with a touch of acidity. It has character. Perfect for my tastes.

I also accept the Cardinal's invitation for the moment to be relax by his side in the water basin that i has been watching since I entered.
I have nothing to hide either. Lucifer modest? That would be a laughing matter!
To reveal myself in front of all these young protégés would be to create a movement of crowds and orgies. And what about Kalixtus ?

Your world looks quite delicious and worthy of a paradisiacal oasis.
I wish you that this oasis will never dry up.

I walk towards the water basin and sit on the ledge, I plunge my hand into it to check the water temperature, while staring at Kalixtus.

Good.

Citation:
Si moi, Lucifer, est revenu sur la Terre des Hommes, c'est bien pour être surpris et me sortir de mon ennuyeuse vie que je menais sur la Lune.
Ai-je eu marre d'être le Prince-Démon de l'Acédie ? Il semblerait..

Le moins que l'on puisse dire, c'est que l'accueil qui m'est faite par Kalixtus, est des plus inattendues.
Inattendue mais pas déconcertante. Je ne suis pas l'Ange Gabriel après tout.
Visiblement, c'est Kalixtus qui ne résiste pas longtemps à déjà poser ses mains sur moi et ainsi à chercher à créer le contact physique.
Rien d'étonnant. Nul ne peut résister à la Perfection. Ce n'est pas pour rien que je suis connu pour être le Fils préféré de Dieu.

Ainsi je décide de me laisser faire, sans bouger, sans sourciller, sans m'y opposer ni contester. Je reste silencieux et observe le rituel. Je suis tellement curieux.
Je souris. Sourire pervers ? Peut-être. Sourire par satisfaction de voir le Cardinal ainsi se dévoiler et succomber à petit feu ? Très certainement.

Je penche légèrement le visage sur le côté, observant Kalixtus avec mon regard ténébreux qui vous transperce pour sonder au plus profond de vous. Ce que je vois me plait. Kalixtus ne semble avoir rien à cacher.
En temps normal, avec d'autres personnes, je trouverais cela ennuyeux car tout dévoiler semble si facile. J'aime gratter. J'aime découvrir par mes propres moyens. Torturer l'esprit et le plier à ma volonté dans le but de me dévoiler le moindre secret.
Cependant, avec Kalixtus cela semble différent. J'ai le sentiment qu'il pourrait bien me surprendre et surtout m'apprendre des choses.
Il éveille ma curiosité et me donne envie de m'attarder et rester à ses côtés quelques temps.

Kalixtus me propose un service rasage. Seulement la seule partie de mon corps qui a besoin d'un rasage hebdomadaire, c'est ma jolie barbe sur le visage.
Pour le reste, je suis comme les statues de divinités grecques et romaines : bien sculpté et vierge de toute pilosité. Encore une idée de mon "Père" lorsqu'il m'a donné la vie.

Je vois bien que je fais de l'effet et pas qu'à Kalixtus. A son personnel aussi. Et j'en joue, avec mon regard perçant et mon sourire enjôleur.
Je n'ai pas besoin de toucher ni caresser pour éveiller les passions.
Si je devais poser ma main sur eux, nul doute qu'ils prendraient feu de désir. C'est une image bien sûr. Ils ne prendraient pas feu pour de vrai.
Quoi que ? Il faudrait que j'essaie l'expérience un de ces jours.

J'accepte le Limoncello et le goûte avec sensualité et gourmandise. C'est délicieux, rafraîchissant, à la fois sucré avec une pointe d'acidité. Cela a du caractère. Parfait pour mes goûts.

J'accepte également l'invitation du Cardinal pour l'instant détente à ses côtés dans le bassin d'eau qui m'a fait de l’œil dès mon entrée.
Je n'ai rien à cacher non plus. Lucifer pudique ? Ce serait à mourir de rire !
A me dévoiler devant tous ces jeunes protégés, ce serait créer un mouvement de foule et d'orgies. Et que dire de Kalixtus ?

Votre monde semble tout à fait délicieux et digne d'un oasis paradisiaque.
Je vous souhaite que cette oasis ne tarisse jamais.

Je m'avance vers le bassin d'eau et je m'assoie sur le rebord, j'y plonge la main pour vérifier la température de l'eau, tout en fixant Kalixtus des yeux.

Bien.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Suivante
Page 1 sur 17

Sauter vers: