L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Templar Order of Saint Patrick
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 12, 2019 9:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Luego de un breve paso por las ciudades de Dover y llegando hasta Lewess en Inglaterra, tuvimos que regresar al Condado de Bretagne, a defender la diocesis de Rennes antes la cercania de varios ejércitos rebeldes con malas intenciones, una vez cumplido nuestro trabajo allí y sin peligros alguno para la Diocesis de Rennes, recuperaremos nuestra marcha hacia Inglaterra e Irlanda, mis estimados Prelados de la Iglesia de Inglaterra.

After a brief passage through the cities of Dover and reaching Lewess in England, we had to return to the County of Bretagne, to defend the Diocese of Rennes before the closeness of several rebellious armies with bad intentions, once our work was done there and without Any dangers for the Diocese of Rennes, we will recover our march towards England and Ireland, my esteemed Prelates of the Church of England.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 13, 2019 10:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Go where you are most wanted and defend the faith. Be safe Brothers.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 13, 2019 2:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you my brother, just everything in peace and with the blessing of the highest, we will return to England to share our faith

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 17, 2019 10:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Stay blessed.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mar Mai 21, 2019 11:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings, brothers, how do you find yourselves for your dioceses and churches today?

Here in Rennes at the moment everything is calm and there are no rebel movements of the Nameless in the area.

What can you tell me about your churches today, both in the English area and Ireland?

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2019 2:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Dover (Sussex (Domaine Royal)) Tuesday 2 July 1467

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2019 2:08 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome back to the British Isles

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2019 2:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Sister Jolieen, I will visit the island with all honor and Aristotelian love, learn and know the dioceses and their good religious, and what can help in this visit, I will gladly bring the best.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2019 2:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

if ever you are in Southampton do come by Very Happy

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2019 3:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Blazingwill a écrit:
if ever you are in Southampton do come by Very Happy

Thanks Brother, my intention is to visit all the parishes of all the villas of the Island, and if the new map does not fail me, in about three days I should arrive at your villa, so I will be there without a doubt.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2019 3:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good trip Brother, may the Most High be with you.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2019 3:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother, I hope that you will not be deceived as I am a poor Franciscan Bishop and I do not leave in a villa but in a small cottage. But it will be a pleasure for me to meet you.

Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2019 3:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks Brother Gastaldia, it will be a beautiful trip without a doubt

Blazingwill a écrit:
Brother, I hope that you will not be deceived as I am a poor Franciscan Bishop and I do not leave in a villa but in a small cottage. But it will be a pleasure for me to meet you.

Remember that our Father was born in a corral between animals but his heart was eternally great, and it is Our Father on our way where there are no poor and there are no rich, only the virtuous love that unites us as Brothers, it will be a pleasure to visit him in his humble abode and share knowledge, and Aristotelian works in the name of our Mother Church.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2019 4:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Glasgow will warmly welcome you just like any city within the british isles will surely do.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 02, 2019 4:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I thank you for such a warm reception, I will pass through all the cities of the island without a doubt and I will open threads to leave my presence among you.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante
Page 4 sur 13

Sauter vers: