L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[EN] Realization Coats and Seals (read 1st message)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 27, 2019 12:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Adelheid, Thanks for this wonderful seals.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Estrella.Luna
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 31, 2019 3:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alexei Kosygin a écrit:
Sister, do you have any indication on when my seals are ready?

Monsignor, here are your seals. Sorry for the delay.

Citation:

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 22, 2019 12:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Augustin? I am sorry it took a little longer but here is your Coat of Arms.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 22, 2019 5:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm delighted, thank You for that wonderful COA.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Amaro

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 25, 2019 8:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I would like to ask you to create my coat of arms and sigils.

Citation:
1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Amaro
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Amaro
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Bishop of Győr http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=883796

If you do not possess a coat-of-arms :
4 ) your favourite colors : black, gold
5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you : pilgrim, monk
6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source :
7 ) your motto (not mandatory) : Cum labore silente
8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" : Portugese

And if it is possible could you search and post the coat of arms of the diocese of Győr (Kingdom of Hungary)?

Thanks for everything!

Bishop of Győr
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 25, 2019 9:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will kindly forward you to Cardinal Arduino della Scala (Gropius) in charge of the developing Churches.
We do differentiate between In Gratebus and Res Parendo. Fullfilling the Role IG is not suficant enough to be allowed to wear a Coat of Arms. Are you ordinated? Have you pass any seminary?
We will gladly help you to take the needed steps so you can demand a Coat of Arms.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Amaro

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 25, 2019 10:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Reverend Mother,

I am an ordained aristotelian priest. I was born in Milano and I also served as parish priest in Milano and Ventimiglia. In that time I have been a personal friend of SE Tebaldo Foscari detto Heldor. For personal motives I moved to the Kingdom of Hungary many years ago but never ceased to be a priest. I have been a member of the local diocesan council and parish priest, too.
I have to admit that in the recent times I was not following every steps of Rome and the Hungarian Church and I am very sorry to hear that the AEM is now only in 'developing' state.
I will talk to SE Arduino della Scala (Gropius) ASAP.

Thank You for the advice.

Bishop of Győr
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 25, 2019 11:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

So I can grant you the Coat of Arms of a Priest - but not the one of a bishop, as this would need a special appointment different to the one you have shown us - as I explained.

I am working as well for he developing churches, we are trying to do what it needed to help spreading the faith, in those not yet strong areas of our known world. I am sure his Eminance will be happy to help you progressing on your path of virtues.

Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 13, 2019 11:44 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

With my change of status in the Church, I think my CoA needs to be updated as well. At your most convenient time please.

Do my seals need to be updated as well? I'm not sure.

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 13, 2019 9:42 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Krasoljub
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Augustinus Krasoljub de Illcoh
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Bishop
If you already possess a Coat-of-Arms : here
4 ) your coat in large size : here
5 ) your motto (not mandatory) : Credo quia absurdum
6 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese": Portuguese

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 14, 2019 11:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She smiled softly and turned to Brother Josephus first.

"Seals are valid at all times and should never change. That is why we ask for a personal sign in the seals. Could you hand in the correct form? I will glaldly take care of it as soon as I can"

[OOC Monday-Wenesday I will be able to do so]

The smile grew larger when she saw Augustino.

"Thank you Brother for the form - I will take care of it as soon as possible"

Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 15, 2019 6:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
1 ) Exact "IG" Name : Josephus
2 ) RP name and all owned nobility titles: Josephus
3 ) Precise function[s] held inside the Church and a link toward the nomination act(s): Cardinal Deacon http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=899999#899999

If you do not possess a coat-of-arms :
4 ) your favourite colors :
5 ) heraldic figures, animals or, alternatively, values that are dear to you :
6 ) example of a coat that you liked, quoting the source :
7 ) your motto (not mandatory) :
8 ) your preference between ornaments called "French" or "Portuguese" :

[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2019 11:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Augustino it is my pleasure to pass you this.

Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 05, 2019 9:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Any update on my request?

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 05, 2019 11:05 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She sight.

Currently we face a period of heat the colors dry to quick while we are working on the Coat of Arms and I need to beg pardon. The work is a bit stucked.

(for my side I have a new laptop and therefore a new version of GIMP that is making it very very difficult to work with - even the work I did for Krasoljub needs to be changed as soon as I can )

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25, 26, 27  Suivante
Page 21 sur 27

Sauter vers: