L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[Annonces] Chancellerie Pontificale - Papal Chancellery
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Elvyna

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 20, 2019 6:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery

The Prefect of the City, by virtue of the orders and instructions of the Office of the City and the Pontifical Chancellery, announces that

We give the Palazzo Del Monte back to Rome and it can be rewarded again. No heir of the late cardinal, Hull de Northshire, came to collect the property.

Given in Rome, on 20th June 1467.

Praefectus Urbis

Code:
[quote][list]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/tVyANkx.png[/img]
[size=16][color=darkblue][b]Pontifical Chancery[/b][/size][/color]

The Prefect of the City, by virtue of the orders and instructions of the Office of the City and the Pontifical Chancellery, announces that

We give the Palazzo Del Monte back to Rome and it can be rewarded again. No heir of the late cardinal, Hull of Northshire, came to collect the property.

Given in Rome, on 20th June 1467.

[img]https://zupimages.net/up/18/22/nelr.png[/img][img]http://zupimages.net/up/17/47/j17j.png[/img]
[i]Praefectus Urbis[/i][/list][/quote]

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 28, 2019 11:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Pontifical Chancery
    Pontifical Chancery

We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Vesontio, Marquis of Ancone & baron of Faucogney-et-la Mer,

In our quality of Archancellor of the Holy See,

Have ruled and statued, and by our present perpetual and by definitive edict, declare, statute and command;

The appointment of Angus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle and Tammara de Monestier as librarian of the Apostolic library ;

The appointment of Lanaelle du Chastel as archivist into the Index.

By this, officialy ratified and published,

Dominus Vobiscum

Given in Rome the twenty-eigth day of June, on Friday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.

Code:
[quote][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/W1gUTO9.png[/img]
[color=#000066][i][b][size=20]Pontifical Chancery[/size][/b][/i]
[size=18][i]Pontifical Chancery[/i] [/size][/color]

[b]We, Arnarion de Valyria-Borgia, Cardinal of Saint Ripolin of the Angels, Prince of Forli & Vesontio, Marquis of Ancone & baron of Faucogney-et-la Mer,

In our quality of Archancellor of the Holy See,[/b]

Have ruled and statued, and by our present perpetual and by definitive edict, declare, statute and command;

[list]The appointment of [b]Angus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle[/b] and [b]Tammara de Monestier[/b] as librarian of the Apostolic library ;

The appointment of [b]Lanaelle du Chastel[/b] as archivist into the Index.
[/list]

By this, officialy ratified and published,

[b][i]Dominus Vobiscum[/i]

Given in Rome the twenty-eigth day of June, on Friday, of the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year of the reign of H.H Sixtus the fourth.
[/b]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/T4QgYyC.png[/img]

[/list]
[/quote]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 sur 20

Sauter vers: