L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Basilica di San Silfaele Fuori le Mura
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19, 20, 21  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 19, 2019 10:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Wednesday, 19th of June -

The cardinal herald had a ceremony to lead, the Dean wanted to create a new senatorial noble. So Endymion came to the Basilica of Saint Sylphaël Outside-the-walls, where he never came before, and searched the italian cardinal.
He found a young clerk to whom he asked to go and get Gropius, hoping not to be too late...

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 20, 2019 6:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cardinal Della Scala was waiting for the Cardinal herald and when he arrived and was announced by an altar boy, he immediately went to greet him.

Peace and good, eminent brother.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Lady.aurora

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 21, 2019 2:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aurora arrived at the Basilica of Saint Sylphaël Outside-the-walls.
He found a young clerk to whom he asked to announce the arrival of the archdeacon of Sarzana.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 21, 2019 6:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Archdeacon of Sarzana had arrived. The Cardinal went to welcome her and led her to the presence of His Eminence Endymion.

Your Eminence, I present to you Adelaide Aurora Malaspina, Archdeacon of the Diocese of Sarzana.

Then, turning to Lady.aurora:

Aurora, here is Cardinal Herald, His Eminence the Most Reverend Endymion d'Abbadie.

He said, finally, to both of them:

Can we begin?

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Lady.aurora

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 23, 2019 9:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eminence, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance..

Then answering the question by saying

For me we can proceed.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 23, 2019 3:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After greeting the Dean, and listened the présentation he made, Endymion greeted the italian archdeacon with a smile,
Thank you sister, it's a shared pleasure.
Let's go for the ceremony.

The cardinal took a solemn voice and, turning to Adelaide, said,
Adelaide Aurora Malaspina, you will become member of the senatorial nobility, known as Saint John of Lateran, if you take an oath to the Holy Father, through his eminence Della Scala. If you want to accept this honour, kneel before his eminence and place your left hand on the Book of Virtues that I'm showing you, then raising the index finger and the middle finger of the right hand, in tribute to Aristotle and Christos our two prophets, and repeat after me your oath :

"I swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Church Aristotelian and Roman, and all legitimate future successors. fidelity, counsel, and all the help I can give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help me and inspire me in this task."

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 24, 2019 2:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aurora knelt before an eminence, put her hand on the Book of Virtue, raised her forefinger and middle finger of her right hand, said

"I swear on the Holy Scriptures to serve faithfully, faith, loyalty and obedience, Sixtus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Church Aristotelian and Roman, and all legitimate future successors. fidelity, counsel, and all the help I can give them, sacrificing my own interest or comfort for the glory of the Church of God on Earth. May the Almighty help me and inspire me in this task."

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 26, 2019 10:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Endymion listened carefully the words of the lady, and then told,
My daughter, you are now vassal of His holiness, you are now Countess Palatine of Saint John in Lateran. Congratulations !

And the cardinal herald gave to the new pontifical noble the patent of her new rank.
Citation:

Pontifical Heraldic College

Senatorial Nobility of Saint John in Lateran
    Aurora Adelaide Malaspina is made Countess Palatine of Saint John in Lateran

We, Arduino Della Scala, by the grace of God, Eminentissimus ac Reverendissimus Dominus Arduino Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cardinalis
    Della Scala, in our capacity as Cardinal Bishop of Saint Silphael outside the Walls;

To all Princes, Marquises, Dukes, Dukes, Counts, Viscounts, Barons and Lords of the Equestrian and Senatorial Orders of the Pontifical States ;
    to the Prelates, Clergy and Ecclesiastics; to the Cities, Hamlets and Communities; and to all others, both subjects and vassals of the Supreme
    Pontiff and faithful of all nations; of any dignity, quality and condition that they are ;

Let us make known, want and please, by these letters patent, after God Almighty, by His wisdom and His inexhaustible source of inspiration has
    guided us in the choice we make today, solemnly, accompanied by justice and with all the legitimacy we have to do so, we name, and our special
    grace, and by the delegated pontifical power, have named and ennobled and hereby signed by us, ennobled and decorated the title and quality of
    Countess Palatine of Saint John in Lateran the honourable and well known Aurora Adelaide Malaspina, known as Lady.aurora, Faithful of God,
    for the good, commendable and valuable services she has rendered to the Holy Aristotelian and Roman Church, for the sincere and zealous faith
    and for the precious help in the territory crossed by heresy.

May she now and immediately be deemed and deemed noble and may she enjoy all the honours, authorities, prerogatives, prerogatives, privileges,
    franchises, exemptions and immunities enjoyed and customarily enjoyed by the other nobles of the Senatorial Order.

Under cover of respect for the heraldic rules and laws in this matter, we will therefore require an oath from ws and our future successors in charge
    of the Parish of Saint Silphaele outside the Walls, as is customary and law when a palatine title is granted.

Made in Rome the nineteenth day of the sixth month of the Year of Grace MCDLXVII during the first year of his Holiness Sixtus IV's pontificate.

Arduino Della Scala-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Endymion d'Abbadie,
    Marquis of Santa Marinella ---------------------------------------------------------------------------Duke of Bolsena
    Count of Civitavecchia --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Senatorial herald

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 27, 2019 7:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Aurora was very happy. He took the noble license, politely thanked everyone. He said

A special thanks goes to the Marquis Gropius for giving me confidence and support.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juin 27, 2019 7:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

God bless you, my dear. You deserve this recognition for the great work you have done in Sarzana! Welcome to the papal nobility.

He embraced her.

Then, turning to Cardinal Herald.

Your Eminence, thank you so much for your intervention. May Aristotle always bless you.

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 13, 2019 11:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

⊰Baptism ceremony of Lucvanmoer, Henryk. and Pawcio - 13.07.1467⊱

----------------------

The Basilica shone with the bright colors of seasonal flowers: the purple and blue of the lavender and of the agapanthus embellished the high altar.

The statues of the Fathers of the Church observed the faithful admonitors, while Cardinal Arduino Della Scala, awaited the arrival of the future faithful belonging to the Aristotelian Community.

Pawcio

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 13, 2019 3:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I entered through the magnificent gate of the basilica. The interior was amazing. Bright and full of flowers.
I sat in the back waiting for the beginning of my baptism.
LucvanMoer

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 14, 2019 9:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Soon afterwards, also lucvanmoer entered the basilica. The large windows, the vastness of space and the magnificent altar - the reality was greater than his imagination of this place. He also went to his designated place and humbly sat down, absorbing himself in prayer awaiting the baptism ceremonies.
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 15, 2019 12:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She enjoyed the Basilica di San Silfaele Fuori le Mura as for her it was a place were new opportunities started and things got set into motion.
To do such things in front of the Most High was pleasing the redblond.
It was the first time she was wearing red while being witness of a cermon within the Basilica.

Today she would witness the baptism ceremony of faithful souls of Poland a land full of activity with the right spirit. The odds were good and she was happy about such facts as she was praying for the Kingdom to restore the aristotelian faith.

Admireing the delicate decoration as usual from her dear friend Arduino, his taste was known throughout Rome. With a polite nod she greeted him before she knelt down in front of the altar to speak a silent prayer before she took her seat.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 21, 2019 9:10 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brothers and sisters, we are gathered here before the Aristotelian God who is the Final Cause of the World, towards whom everything proceeds, to welcome into the family of believers, the only heirs of the salvation of Paradise, our new brothers Lucvanmoer, and Pawcio.

Addressing them, he said:

Lucvanmoer and Pawcio, do you present with humility and a contrite heart to the Community of Believers, renouncing the sins committed in your previous life in order to follow with us a path of redemption?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19, 20, 21  Suivante
Page 8 sur 21

Sauter vers: