L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Templar Order of Saint Patrick
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 05, 2019 11:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Monderakalbarrasin, if you come here both Eminences Jolieen and Josephus have shared the idea why we celebrate the sacraments Roman Halls of Forum 1.

I would appreciate some clarifications were kindly given, please. If you erect churches in each town, what will be the services offered, since the sacraments are given in the official Roman Forum 1? Also, how do you count on keeping a presence in England if all members of the Templar Order are in Ireland?

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 05, 2019 11:49 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think we agreed that it will be good to know where no Res Parendo Church is errected. And I said that we as the clergy member of the british isles will discuss ways to have them installed and in some ways maintained.

She winked to Brother Blazingwill thinking of janitors and elderly brothers who could help on this matter.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 05, 2019 2:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother Blazingwill, thank you for the contribution of the sacramental records very well prepared and you can see the great work of your religious undoubtedly.

Having a presence either in Ireland or in England is perhaps a physical way to build a structure that, as I said, is barely in its foundations and recruiting would be the hardest part without a doubt and as I answered previously, I do not wish to invade the territory of military organizations nor that kind of thing, time will tell what really works on it.

The important thing is as Sister Jolieen also points, it is about that as a church we accompany our faithful, as you explained to me that since it is not an official religion in the British Isles, one must be careful not to create suspicion or anger with the community, and unless you think that you want to impose our faith, it's a hard work to carry and that's why my trip brought me to explore the islands with a possible one coming to Ireland

Take as vision Ireland for the issue that is a very contradictory area to Aristotelianism and why not rethink the idea of ​​staying in an English area near a port city and then eventually and if everything emerges as the Highest illuminates us, have access to Ireland .

In Ireland, there are still no recruitments because first we must sow the foundations, to seek in this mission the forms and tools of how to implement our Faith to all corners, to accompany the faithful, the congregations, the religious, the parish priests, I believe the first thing that must be interacted as a whole in order to find the tools that later accompany in the progress and the Aristotelian expansion those places where they are not well received

If you here accept my work and allow me to go over and study your strengths and weaknesses, perhaps our short-term destiny will be England and with the long-term time look towards the lands of Ireland.

I see myself as a simple beginner before you and as such the learning and the advice that you are giving me is more than positive to elaborate ideas, now in Lewes I have seen just church Res Parendo, I will see how they work and I will take notes.

Regarding what services to offer, it is a place of prayer for the faithful to have their space to pray when they need it, that if they want to be at peace and talk with their local parish priest, they have that facility, besides the religious can express their reflections , sermons, because not also masses and sacraments without losing the holy places that make them official within the forums of the kingdoms that make up the British islands

As I said earlier, in the Hispanic kingdoms we have different structure of forums, for example

in the kingdom of Aragon
We have forums for each villa
zaragoza forum
forum of huesca
monzon forum etc

and then a unique forum of the kingdom's inn

Here I have seen that it tells me that the main forum does not exist and it makes me enter through the forum of the kingdom

I explain?

Each citizenship forum has its own church res parendo, there the citizens of zaragoza go to the church of zaragoza, the citizens of Huesca go to the church of huesca and so on
and each parish priest In Gratibus of those cities, they do masses and sacraments in their small parishes Res Parendo

We do not have a single kingdom-level church that brings together all the villages

I do not know if I explain myself?

Then independently you have the external chapels, like the nobiliary or others like the ones we have as templars for example with all the parochial and sacramental services like any official church

If you wish I can bring you a record of each official church or chapel and their locations to see if we talk about the same thing

The Hispanic kingdoms seldom do sacraments in the forums of the Hispanic church in Rome, very rarely some ordination, or coronation is what can be done, but in the inn of the kingdom there is a forum called the Palace of the Primate, under the endorsement of the Primacy where these sacraments are made, ordinations, funerals or coronations

I hope I have given to explain correctly to your wishes, what you need to ask do not hesitate

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 05, 2019 3:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

for example

https://i.postimg.cc/cLBwW34C/villas-hispanas.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/CMtxZx6N/iglesias.jpg

Here is the main forum of the kingdom of Aragon where the different cities can be divided, example kingdom of Aragon

We can only enter these villas while in Gratibus in the city, we can not enter if we are in another neighboring city, that is, we can enter to see those forums and read, but not edit and write, only if we are physically in those villas.

Zaragoza has its local chapel
Huesca has its local chapel
and so on each local village has its own Res Parendo chapel

and here is the inn of the kingdom, where everything that represents the kingdom is represented, economy, politics, etc

https://i.postimg.cc/c4j53VQw/fonda-del-reino.png.

Can you see the small difference?

That's why in this geographical part I see that the forms of structuring the forums are very different, so when I enter a villa In Gratibus the first thing I try to find is the Res Parendo chapel that represents the city and in many cases at a glance I can perceive if they are in the same city or have another way of locating them, it is what I try to learn according to what they tell me and they talk

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 06, 2019 10:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Brother, as you go through each town and city in England, you will discover that each already has a church or a place of worship for the Aristotelian faithful. One may just be more maintained than the other most probably because there is no Roman clergy taking care of the place. As far as my travels are concerned, you will only need to physically build a place of worship in the town of Ardencaple in the Archdiocese of Glasgow.

Vocations have only been blooming in the past year or so after the schism of the United Reformed Aristotelian Church six years ago. With the grace of the Almighty, the English Roman clergies are slowly spreading again, taking one parish at a time. Now, I hope you will more understand why just physically building churches will only yield little fruit. After you leave the place, they will be neglected and will be forgotten overtime (ooc: the posts will just be pushed down with no one to maintain them). Still, I encourage your visits to the parishes. You will be able to remove cobwebs on long unused pews and altars. And probably light candles again on the dust covered chandeliers (occ: you'll be able to push the threads/posts back to the top).

With your long term plan of staying in England, I would like to encourage you to settle in the parishes that haven't been recovered by the Universal Church yet. In particular, the County of Mercia. Aim for the IG parishes and maybe qualify for an episcopal seat later on.

Can you please provide us the names of your companions in this pilgrimage?

And restless is my heart until it rest in thee. [Bishop of Carlisle]
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 07, 2019 2:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Southampton (Devon (Domaine Royal)) Domingo 7 Julio 1467

We arrived brothers, I have written mail to the parish priest Vanyar and the Brother Blazin, a great honor indeed.

We are traveling with the knight Alfonso_III and my squire Badufredo

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 08, 2019 11:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Noted. Safe travels.

And restless is my heart until it rest in thee. [Bishop of Carlisle]
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 08, 2019 2:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Nomination de Monderakalbarrasin Préfet Local Hispanophone.

Je, Cathelineau Botherel de Canihuel,
    Cardinal-Evêque de Saint Nicolaïde de l'Aventin, Vice Chancelier de la Congrégation des Saintes-Armées, Evêque In Partibus d'Acropolis, Duc de Montefalco, Baron d'Elz, Seigneur de Gambettola, Chevalier Teutonique,

Fais annonce de la nomination de Monderakalbarrasin [IG: Monderakalbarrasin ] au rang de Préfet Local Hispanophone, conformément à la réforme du droit Canon relatif aux Saintes-Armées.

Puisse Sainte Kyrène l'accompagner dans ses nouvelles fonctions.

Faict à Rome le 8 juillet 1467.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 08, 2019 5:06 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks to the forums that went to visit the churches in the south, I realized that in order to see the Aristotelian sites I had to enter through the interface of England and synchronize accounts, now I can see them !!!

Thank you brother Blaz

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 09, 2019 10:17 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You and your companions are welcome to visit Bridgewater. I hope to see you soon.

Humility is not a virtue of the weak but of the strong... [Bishop of Clifton]
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 09, 2019 1:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much brother, I have a long way to go and many villas to visit in these islands, I will definitely visit your city with pleasure.

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 16, 2019 12:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Dover (Sussex (Domaine Royal)) Tuesday 2 July 1467

Citation:
Province of Southwark

Diócesis metropolitanas : Archdiocese of Southwark Greenwich

Diócesis sufragáneas :
Diocese of Brighton
Diocese of Portsmouth

Archdiocese of Southwark Greenwich
(It depends on the province of Southwark, led by the metropolitan bishop Staleno)

Archbishop: Staleno
The mandate of the bishop ends in 2 months and 13 days

The King invests the bishop

Parish of Dover
Current time: 14:54 GMT
Teagan Cure
The diocese is headed by Archbishop Staleno
Capital of the diocese: Dover

Citation:
Hastings, capital del Sussex (Domaine Royal) Jueves 4 Julio 1467

Hastings Parish
Current time: 10:12 GMT
Cure Staleno
The diocese is headed by Archbishop Staleno
Capital of the diocese: Dover

[CHURCH/RP] Roman Aristotelian Chapel of Hastings

Citation:
Lewes (Sussex (Domaine Royal)) Viernes 5 Julio 1467

Lewes Parish
Current time: 13:05 GMT
Cure Jacklionheart
Diocese of Brighton
The diocese is headed by Bishop Jacklionheart
Capital of the diocese: Lewes

Parroquia de Arundel
Hora actual: 00:14 GMT
Cura :
Lady_sam
Diocese of Brighton
La diócesis está dirigida por el obispo
Jacklionheart
Capital de la diócesis: Lewes

Citation:
Parroquia de Southampton
Hora actual: 12:02 GMT
Cura :
Vanyar
Diocese of Portsmouth
La diócesis está dirigida por el obispo
Graciebells
Capital de la diócesis: Chard

Citation:

Salisbury (Devon (Domaine Royal)) Martes 16 Julio 1467

Parroquia de Salisbury
Hora actual: 09:55 GMT
Cura Ninguno.
Archdiocese of Canterbury
El obispado está vacante.
Capital de la diócesis: Salisbury

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 19, 2019 3:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

De
Amda
Fecha de envío
el 19 Julio 1467, a las 00h18
Asunto
Re: Hi
Expira el 04 Agosto 2019
Greetings Master Monderak, and welcome to England! Please let me know if you require any services. Would you be interested in being added to the URAC seminary? There has not been much going on there lately, but if you are interested in learning more about the Church in England that would be a good place to start.

Yours sincerely,
Mother Amda Downham
Bishop of Worcester

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 19, 2019 11:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greeting Lord Master Templar Monderak,

Welcome to the British islands. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
We pray and confess daily in the church of Manchester.
You can visit our university as a hispanic seminar teacher ^_^
Hope you have a pleasent Visit.
May Jah bless you.

servant of the church
bwseal

Saludo Señor Maestro Templario Monderak,
Bienvenido a las Islas Británicas. Espero que disfrutes tu estancia aquí.
Oramos y confesamos diariamente en la iglesia de Manchester.
Puedes visitar nuestra universidad como profesor de seminarios hispanos ^ _ ^

Espero que tengas una agradable visita. Que Jah te bendiga.

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 22, 2019 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Cathelineau a écrit:
I invite the Knights of Isenduil to take an oath.

Citation:
A great emotion for the love that the Church felt with respect to his heart approached the Chancellor and took an oath.

"I Monderak de Albarrasin, Grand Master and representative of the Order of San Bernardo and the Templars of the Kingdom of Aragon.
According to our letter and our principles,
Today, I wish to renew the oath of our order to the holy Aristotelian Church and to its sanctity the Pope.

Therefore, we are committed to always uphold the values, assets, believers and dignitaries of this sacred institution,
We commit ourselves to carry the iron when necessary against the enemies of the faith and always help the members of this Church.

On this day ... we renew our fidelity to His Holiness the Pope and the Curia.

Every time they ask us, we will leave our families and homes. And if we want to sacrifice certain material goods or even our life, we will do it without hesitation, because serving the good cause is our goal. "

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Suivante
Page 7 sur 13

Sauter vers: