L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP]Basilica of Saint Dominica in Capite
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
_Woodruff_

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 05, 2019 12:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I saw a lot of person entering in the church. I smiled to all the person and said to Sir Monderak taking the medal:

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

I listened to the the sacred song singed by Jolieen and the following lecture. When it was the time, I get up and reach the baptisimal font.

In game I am Woodruff
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 05, 2019 1:19 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Acolytes approached the Cardinal and passed her a jug of water, which she pourred into the baptism fountain, gave back the jug to the acolyte and spread her hands over fountain. Speaking to the Most High and feel the ether touching the water, which was consecrated by the essence of the Allmighty.

I welcome you Woodruff, and thank the Most High that he blessed you with Brother Monderak as your godfather. It is time now we all speak the creed

I believe in God, the all powerful Father,
Creator of the Sky and the Earth,
Hell and Paradise,
Judge of our heart until the hour of death.

And in Aristotle, the prophet,
The son of Nicomaque and Phaetis,
Sent to teach wisdom
And the divine laws of the Universe to straying men.

I also believe in Christos,
Son of Mary and Joseph.
Who dedicated His life to show us the way to Paradise.
Thus after He suffered under Ponce,
He died as a martyr to save us.
He joined the Sun where Aristotle waited on the right-hand side of the Father.

I believe in Divine Action;
In the Holy Roman Aristotelian Church;
In the communion of Saints;
In the remission of sins;
In Eternal Life.
Amen.

After the creed she made an inviting gesture towards Woodruff to bend his head over the fountain.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
_Woodruff_

MessagePosté le: Jeu Sep 05, 2019 3:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I said the Credo:

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Mary and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.
Amen.

At the signal, I bowed my head over the fountain waiting for the proceed of the cerimony.

In game I am Woodruff
Gasper2011

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 08, 2019 4:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Spanish priest followed the baptismal sacrament and prayed the creed in unison while the Cardinal blessed the water in the name of the Most High.

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Mary and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.
Amen.

Cura de Aranda de Duero | Vice-Prefecto Hispano Villa San Loyats |Rector y Profesor Titular Seminario Fray Tanys
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 08, 2019 2:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hell and Paradise,

Sent to teach wisdom

Son of Mary and Joseph.

In Eternal Life.
Amen.

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 09, 2019 8:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She reached with her hand into the baptism font and poured some of the holy water onto the had of Woodruff. While speaking:

“I baptise you Woodruff in the name of the Aristotelian Church and in the name of the Almighty for friendship with all saints and for the lve of the Father of humanity.“

Her eyes turned a bit warmer as she reached for the small cushion an acolyte held out for her. She took the necklace and waited for Woodruff to raise his head again. While she gently slipped the necklace around his neck the cardinal adressed him again.

"I welcome you Woodruff within the congregation of the aristotelian friendship. May this necklace should always remind you that God is by your side."

A second Acolyte handed her the baptism candle which she lighted before handing it to Woodruff.

"This light should always shine in the darkness and reveal the way of the Lord, you should carry that light out into the world and lead a life in virtues, so that you can be a role model for other people. I remind you not to forget that inappropriate behavior betrays all that you have received through baptism."

"In rememberence of the Lord's Supper, we want now all share the bread."

With that an Acolyte held a basket of small pieces of fresh soda bread infront of Caillen as she spread her arms over it and blessed it with:

Aristote,

Today, in front of you
Simple humans like we are,
We do not ask you for anything trivial

Just protect your angels
Your children, your ministers
Today on their path
and certainly in doubt

Some are looking for a better future.
Others seek to prove to you their faith,
Give them courage, let them not be afraid,
and show them the way by the light.

Turning towards Woodruff she offered him the first piece of bread and gave out more pieces with a small blessing to each recipant "May the Most High guide you throughout your life"

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
_Woodruff_

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 10, 2019 11:28 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My head was still bowed when some holy water reached my head, and then slided down on my neck and my back and I knew that the cerimony was reaching the climax. I had a warm feeling as the entire Aristotelian family was hugging me at the same time.
I raised my head and at that moment a necklice was putted around my neck, as a symbol of my membership to the Aristotelian family.
A candle was lighted up and given to me and I listened to the important words linked to that candle, nodding at them.
I said the pray in my mind. I finally took the blessed peace of bread an ate it and quitly said Amen.

In game I am Woodruff
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 10, 2019 12:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

After sharing the bread with the congregation she waited for everyone to be seated again and spread her hands to speak a final blessing.

“We thank all who have come to celebrate with us today. May the Most High guide you on throughout your doings. I bless all of you.

We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all. Be kind and do good for any one and that will be reflected. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.”

With that the serive was finished but there was still some official paperwork that required attention.
Of course all was well prepared as Evros took as usual care to prepare the official baptism certificate for the Cardinal to simply only sign and seal.

Citation:

Baptism Certificate of Woodruff

We, H.E. Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose, Cardinal-Deacon of Sainte Dominica in Capite, Bishop in Partibus of Lamia, Assessor to the developing churches, Expert to the pontifical collages of Heraldry, Prefect of the Villa of St.Loyat ,General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow, in front of the Most High and under the sight of Aristotle the Prophet,

joyfully announce the baptism of Woodruff the sacrament of baptism has been administered by our own hands within the Basilica of Saint Dominica in Capite in Rome. His godfather Monderak de Albarrasín will take care to deepen his faith day by day.

May the Most High guide him along our path of virtue!

Given in Glasgow, the 1st of September, within the year of grace MCDLXVII, the first year under the reign of H.H.Sixtus IV 

Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose
Cardinal-Deacon of Sainte Dominica in Capite
Bishop in Partibus of Lamia
General Vicar of the Archdiocese of Glasgow

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La place d'Aristote - Aristote's Square - Platz des Aristoteles - La Piazza di Aristotele -> Les faubourgs de Rome - The suburbs of Rome - Die Vororte von Rom - I Sobborghi di Roma Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers: