L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration for the University
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> International University of the Jesuits
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 29, 2019 8:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Wenancjusz

Don't worry, I'm good at languages. After all, I have a primacy with 5 languages including Latin and Ancient Greek under my leadership - that includes the whole SRING and more. I have always found Polish particularly beautiful, like a little bird singing a sweet morning melody. Kalixtus smiled friendly. Welcome to Rome. I hope you like the eternal city? A little different from Warsaw, I suppose? Kalixtus had never been to Poland himself, but he knew of the proud Polish people, he venerated that.
      While he was talking to him, he pulled out a piece of paper and wrote down the name of the student.

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 29, 2019 9:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The City is definitely impressive. It will be an honour and pure pleasure to study here the matters of Aristotelian Faith. It is hard to me to compare Rome with Warsaw, Cracow or my home and parish, Rawa. But I'm sure, that every city has its own uniqe character.

Could I ask Your Eminence, what more information should I provide? Your Eminence surely is very busy person, so I won't take up a second of Your time.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 30, 2019 7:32 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Wenancjusz

The Cardinal looked at the student. Now we can abbreviate that. As rector of my university, I am very concerned about all my students, so it is important for me to get to know them before they disappear into class. This is the only way they know that they can come to me at any time. In addition, I always personally decide who can study at my university, because this is the highest educational institution in the world.

I assign you to Sister Jolieen, my hard-working student. I was told that the two of you get along very well. Here you will find your key to your study rooms. Good luck.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 06, 2019 9:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Auch Steffen hatte seinen Weg an die Universität gefunden und klopfte vorsichtig aber bestimmt an die Türe um den Kardinal um Einlass zu bitten.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 08, 2019 10:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Steffen

Ein Klopfen und Kalixtus hob seinen Kopf von seinen Unterlagen, die er soeben noch studiert hatte. Er gebot einzutreten und er legte seine Brille die er lediglich für das Studieren der engmaschigen Kalligraphien brauchte beiseite um seinen Besucher zu begrüßen.

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 08, 2019 9:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Steffen trat ein und verneigte sich höflich.

"Eure Eminenz. Bischof Policarpo schickte mich nachdem ich ihn um das Sakrament der Taufe bat. Doch wollte er es mir nur gewähren, wenn ich einen entsprechenden Taufkurs besuche. Daraufhin entsandte er mich hierher. Darf ich fragen, ob ich dafür am richtigen Ort bin?"
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
erwann.

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 1:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A young man arrived at the university, wearing simple clothes. His fingers where colored by various pigments, a curse of his life as herald.

He absentmindedly took out a rag from his back pocket, scrubbing his hands will waiting until he spotted someone that he could talk to.

Perhaps he should knock? Call out? He was not certain.

Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 5:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Steffen

Grüß Gott und Willkommen in Rom. Mein Cousin schickt dich an die Universität? Nun beginnen wir zunächst einmal mit deinem Namen, sofern du an die Universität studieren willst, ja dann bist du hier richtig.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 5:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Erwann

An acolyte put his head to Kalixtus in the office and said a young man would probably wait. Kalixtus invited him to enter. While waiting, he signed a few decrees. Come in boy - I wait for you.

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 5:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Erwann to Kalixtus.

He entered the room, invite inside by an acolyte. He gave a slight bow to the man inside, the Rector of the International University.

Greetings and salutations, your eminence. I am sorry to bother you, but I have reached a.. sort of conundrum. It is the reason of my presence. If I may explain..?
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 6:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Erwann

It was somehow more and more obvious that most of his visitors knew who he was, after all it was written on the sign at his door, but he never knew who his visitors were. First of all, what is your name, my son?

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 6:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Erwann to Kalixtus.

He nodded his head slowly.

Of course, Your Eminence. I am simply here as a faithful, as Erwann de Northshire.

He bowed his head.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 7:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Erwann

Northshire. Kalixtus raised his brow and looked into the boy's face. He recognized the features of the grandfather on the son. I... knew your grandfather, although he didn't really know me. The world is a strange place and God has his joy in spinning destiny and networks.
      Kalixtus pointed on the chair in front of him. I have never been able to pay my last respects to your grandfather - he was very alienated from me at the hour of his death. May God have mercy with him.

He would surely find it terrible if the fate of his son lay in my hands. I, on the other hand, would certainly like the idea.
      A slightly malicious smile appeared in the face of the Cardinal.

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 7:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Erwann to Kalixtus.

I nod my head, as I listen politely. I take Kalixtus' pointing as an invitation to sit, which I do while remaining silent. Once the Cardinal smiled, I answer with a serious voice.

Luckily for he and I, Eminence, as all of his Sons are with him or are done with the pursuit of ecclesiastical knowledge.

A smile of my mine, a wide grin, is now on my face. Semantics, perhaps, but it was a touch of humor.

A simple grandson, one who has received from fate the desire to meet your Eminence in this fair and proud center of learning.

I bow my head before replacing a loose strand of hair. I smile at the Cardinal, having missed the slight maliciousness of Kalixtus' smile.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 11, 2019 12:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Erwann

Kalixtus noted down the name and then asked: I suppose you want to be taught by Eminence Jolieen?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> International University of the Jesuits Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 39, 40, 41  Suivante
Page 40 sur 41

Sauter vers: