L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Application, Krasoljub

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 08, 2019 12:42 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Application, Krasoljub Répondre en citant

Krasoljub slowly entered the room, * I hope I'm in the right place *.
The paper he was carrying, he left it on the table, hoping someone would find it.

Citation:
    For, His Grace Erwann de Northshire, Vice Prefect of the Pontifical College of Heraldry

I'm writing this letter to apply for a work in the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry.

Name,mons. Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch [Krasoljub]
    Kingdom Croatia, town Vrbovsko

I have a desire to work in heraldry, mostly in the field of making coats of arms and seals. Coats of arms and seals are my great "love", and I believe that with my knowledge, which can be further improved, and with a sense of aesthetics, I can give my own "mite" in Pontifical College of Heraldry.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry

Dernière édition par Krasoljub le Mer Oct 09, 2019 11:36 am; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 08, 2019 1:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Working late within the pontifical offices of Rome and the endless hallways was something the redblond was used to. She found a note of Brother Erwann. at her desk and went to see within the entrance hall.

A huge smile appeared on her face seeing Augustinus.

My dear friend Augustino welcome to the Pallazo San Benedetto. His Grace Erwann. is still a bit busy with some work within our working area, but he asked me to welcome you here.

Your letter will be passed on to his desk.

She said smiling taking the letter and passing it to one of the servants of the Palazzo.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
erwann.
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 08, 2019 11:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A little time had passed. A letter was sent back via servant.

Citation:

To Monsignor Krasoljub, Bishop of Vrbovsko.
    From I, His Grace Erwann de Northshire, as Vice-Prefect of the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry.

I have received upon my desk a letter from your hand. I am thankful for you interest and I have taken in consideration the application to join and learn the Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry.

I will consult with the Officer-Herald, his Eminence d'Abbadie, before your candidacy can be accepted or denied. I am interested by the skill and workmanship that you demonstrated with painting tools. Also, since your candidacy has been sponsored by an Expert of the College of the Clergy, I have a good feeling about your capabilities. I will be in touch once again in the near future.

With regards,

Krasoljub

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 12:04 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

While leaving the room where he left a letter for His Grace Erwann de Northshire, He heard a well-known voice calling him. It was her eminence sister Jolieen. Sincere smile showed on his face when he saw a dear friend.
After he had briefly greet her, and explained why he had come, he handed her a letter and went to the streets of Rome to absorb the charisma and energy of the Eternal City.

As he walked through the city market, he reached the voice from distance: Monsignor Augustino, Monsignor Augustino! He turned slowly, when he saw a young man struggling through the people, carrying a letter in his hands. When he finally came before Krasoljub, he just said, A letter for you, Monsignor. As the young man was losing in the distance, Krasoljub looked into the letter and spotted a well-known seal.
*That was quick *

Metropolitan Archbishop of Rijeka + Vice-Prefect for the Villa San Loyats + Chartulary for Center and Eastern Countries + Expert Heralds in Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: