L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[IT] Realizzazione Blasoni e sigilli ( leggere 1 post)
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 105, 106, 107  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 11, 2019 5:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I will have to check back as the version you showed me is really overloaded with things. I think I have explained to you why I refused to create you a version with that many parts. But I will do so again.

The personal Coat of Arms just like any other should be as simple as possible as considering we develop in time it might be possible for us to earn or get granted other titles that will have an effect on our over-all coat of arms. Which means your personal Coat of Arms will get "marshalled" with the other parts of your fiefs. Durring the process of marshalling you personal Coat of arms will "shrink" therefore details and therefor "clarity" and recognizing it get lost and turn into a undefinable mass of colors without being able to see the shield and the form it actually has.

She did explain as much as possible to make him understand reasons. The desire of putting many things on just one shield was something especially seen within the italian regions but non the less she hoped for the best.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gian_maria

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 11, 2019 7:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"Mother Jolieen, the patience you're showing me makes me feel so embarrassed. Embarassed
I must thank you: you're the person explained me heraldry in the better way. Of course, I knew something about it, but now I'm really aware of the meaning and the use of a shield, and if I could "rewind" the timeline I surely chose symbols differently.

Unfortunately, I think I can't change my coat of arms anymore, otherwise I'd choose just the donkey. After your answer, I'll try to ask to imperial heralds in order to define it at best."

P.s. This thing about papal and imperial heraldries which don't acknowledge each other is really annoying. Razz

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 13, 2019 5:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It might be - that I had some sort of "generous" moment. And regarding the fact that the Most High is forgiving the sins of his faithfuls I choose to follow his path and did these.

But be aware that this is an absolute exception.

Rivolgendosi ad Arienne.

Puoi spiegarmi esattamente cosa simboleggiano le altre tre parti del tuo stemma? In araldica, ogni parte dello scudo può rappresentare solo una cosa, cioè c'è solo una parte che ti rappresenta personalmente.
La parte inferiore è il tuo feudo pontificio - a cosa servono le altre tre parti?

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Adrianne.

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 13, 2019 6:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jolieen a écrit:

Rivolgendosi ad Arienne.

Puoi spiegarmi esattamente cosa simboleggiano le altre tre parti del tuo stemma? In araldica, ogni parte dello scudo può rappresentare solo una cosa, cioè c'è solo una parte che ti rappresenta personalmente.
La parte inferiore è il tuo feudo pontificio - a cosa servono le altre tre parti?
[/i]

Chiedo scusa, ho saputo solo di recente di questa regola, pertanto desidero che nel mio blasone personale sia presente, oltre al simbolo del mio feudo, il gatto nero, se possibile naturalmente.
Relativamente ai colori, desidero che ne vengano utilizzati solo due, il bianco e il blu. Grazie e scusate ancora.
Gian_maria

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 13, 2019 7:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jolieen a écrit:
It might be - that I had some sort of "generous" moment. And regarding the fact that the Most High is forgiving the sins of his faithfuls I choose to follow his path and did these.

But be aware that this is an absolute exception.

"Mother Jolieen, I owe it to you. Shocked
Thank you very much!!!" Smile

Jolieen

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 13, 2019 9:48 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Per favore, questo è il suggerimento per il tuo stemma personale, se ne decidi uno, possiamo creare lo stemma finale.

Citation:

Adrianne.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 14, 2019 9:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Grazie per i suggerimenti. Mi piacerebbe fosse utilizzato il quarto. Grazie ancora.
Attanasio
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 16, 2019 3:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Jolieen a écrit:
Brother Attanasio?
This is for you - we created two versions.

Erwann a écrit:

Code:
L: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jb3RdIV.png[/img] S: [img]https://i.imgur.com/CpjTqaF.png[/img]

Erwann a écrit:

Code:
L FAM: [img]https://i.imgur.com/tbWdlZy.png[/img] S FAM: [img]https://i.imgur.com/DtOJlyN.png[/img]

Sister, I'm sorry, but maybe I didn't make myself clear.
I'll try to be more specific.
- I wanted to keep the cardinal's hat and moppas in the same style that I already had (brother Endymion certainly can help)
- I would like the coat of arms to remain divided into 4 quarters (decusse?!) with the borgia coat of arms in the middle and then symmetrically the coat of arms of Monte Cavallo and Pizzoli, which is my barony in the South.

Can I hope to be satisfied?

Last thing. Can't I have the winged angels I had and the ermine anymore?

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 22, 2019 9:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Eminenza, buonasera, vorrei chiedere se ci sono novità sul mio blasone.
Vi ringrazio anticipatamente
Ettore_Asburgo_D'Argovia
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 23, 2019 4:01 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Code:
[img]https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2019/02/11//19021104265423830716116317.png[/img]

Code:
[img]https://nsm09.casimages.com/img/2019/02/11//19021104265323830716116316.png[/img]
[/quote]

IT
Buongiorno,
vorrei richiedere una modifica al mio blasone.
E' possibile eliminare la corona di vassallo, per favore?
Grazie.

EN
Goodmorning,
i'd like to request a modification for my coat of arms.
It is possible to delete the crown, please?
Thank you.

FR
Bonjour,
je voudrais faire une modification de mon emblème.
La couronne peut-elle être enlevée, s'il vous plaît?
Merci.
Arcivescovo Metropolitano di Udine
Prefetto di Villa San Loyats
Professore alla Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Ufficiale dell'Ordine pontificio di Nicola V

erwann.
Invité

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 23, 2019 11:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That crown represents a fief, and normally there would be a coat of arms alongside it... so what arms are you bearing, Monsignor?

Please fill the form that is in the entrance:

Code:
[quote="Formulario Blasone con scritto:"]
1, nome IG esatto:
2, nome RP e titolo(li), di nobiltà eventuale(li),:
3, funzioni precise in seno all'EA + Collegamento(ti), verso la nomina(ne), :

Se possedete già un blasone:
4, il vostro blasone in taglia grande:
5, il vostro motto, facoltativa,:
6, la vostra preferenza tra gli ornamenti detti "francesi" o "portoghesi" :

Se non possedete di blasone:
4, i vostri colori preferiti,:
5, le figure araldiche, animali o, a difetto, valori che vi sono care,:
6, un esempio di blasone che prediligete, citando la sorgente,:
7, il vostro motto, facoltativa,:
8, la vostra preferenza tra gli ornamenti detti "francesi" o "portoghesi" :  [/quote]
Ettore_Asburgo_D'Argovia
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 24, 2019 12:22 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
1, nome IG esatto: Yobteivos
2, nome RP e titolo(li), di nobiltà eventuale(li),: Ettore Asburgo D'Argovia, Vescovo di Verona
3, funzioni precise in seno all'EA + Collegamento(ti), verso la nomina(ne), : Nunzio Apostolico

Se possedete già un blasone:
4, il vostro blasone in taglia grande:
5, il vostro motto, facoltativa,: Il mulino di Dio macina piano ma sottile.
6, la vostra preferenza tra gli ornamenti detti "francesi" o "portoghesi" : francesi.

The coat of arms alongside the fief was the mill's wheel.
So.. I need a new coat of arms without the mill's wheel?

erwann.
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 24, 2019 2:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I smile.

Indeed, Monsignor. You can either carry a blank shield, or give us preferences so that we might make for you a personal coat of arms. If not, you can also use a family coat of arms if you have an official one.

Do note that the bishop ornaments, french style, has changed. It will be a good time to update your coat of arms. Feel free to redo the document while filling the section named "Se non possedete di blasone" to give us your preferences.
Ettore_Asburgo_D'Argovia
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 24, 2019 5:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
2, nome RP e titolo(li), di nobiltà eventuale(li),: Vescovo\Bishop di Verona
3, funzioni precise in seno all'EA + Collegamento(ti), verso la nomina(ne), : Nunzio Apsotolico

Se non possedete di blasone:
4, i vostri colori preferiti,: Blu e Beige
5, le figure araldiche, animali o, a difetto, valori che vi sono care,: Croce\Croix\Cross di Camargue.
6, un esempio di blasone che prediligete, citando la sorgente,:
7, il vostro motto, facoltativa,: Omnia mea mecum porto.
8, la vostra preferenza tra gli ornamenti detti "francesi" o "portoghesi" : francesi.

Thank you very much for explaining the correct procedure to me.
I would also like to update my personal seal.

Citation:
2, nome RP e titolo(li), di nobiltà eventuale(li),: Vescovo\Bishop di Verona
3, funzioni precise in seno all'EA + Collegamento(ti), verso la nomina(ne), : Nunzio Apostolico.
4, blasone personale\familiare (senza i vostri feudi se ne avete) o un simbolo che rappresenta voi o che ti piace : Il mio stemma che verrà creato. My future coat of arms.
5, leggenda che desiderate,: +S:Ettore Asburgo D'Argovia;Omnia mea mecum porto+

Adrianne.

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 25, 2019 11:19 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Buongiorno, chiedo scusa,vorrei sapere se ci sono novità relativamente al mio blasone. Se così non fosse mi permetto di portare alla vostra attenzione un'altra prova molto più semplice della precedente.

https://i.postimg.cc/6qRjypzv/adrianne-4-chiesa.png

Qualora andasse bene, posso chiedere la gentilezza di aggiungere motto ed ornamenti come da richiesta? Grazie anticipatamente.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 105, 106, 107  Suivante
Page 73 sur 107

Sauter vers: