L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Templar Order of Saint Patrick
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 29, 2019 2:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'm finding out about it

https://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/FichePersonnage.php?login=anneke

Citation:
Constable Westmorland
Liverpool tribune
Liverpool Party Councilor
Confessor of the parish of Liverpool
Army leader "WmTF Velvet Glove"
Chancellor of Westmorland

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 01, 2019 12:32 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Province of Canterbury

Metropolitan Diocese: Archdiocese of Canterbury

Diocese suffragan:
Diocese of Clifton
Diocese of Worcester
Diocese of Chester
Diocese of Llanelwy (St Asaph)

(depends on the Province of Canterbury, directed by the metropolitan bishop Innocentius)

the bishop: Luigia
The bishop's term ends in 0 month and 14 days

The king appoints the bishop

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 09, 2019 1:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Wigtown Parish
Current time: 10:58 GMT
Cure Tofferer
Diocese of Whithorn
The diocese is directed by Bishop Cinead
Diocese Capital: Whithorn

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 22, 2019 1:03 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good evening brothers, I will continue my trip to Mercia and Derby, it is the part that I still have to visit.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 07, 2019 12:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Greetings!

It is good to meet a fellow Templar, so far from home. My daughter, Alysrose, is the mayor of Bristol so if you find yourself in that town, do look her up and she will be happy to greet you for me. I am, unfortunately, out of the country at the moment, but greet you on behalf of the Templars in England and welcome you to our great nation.

I do hope you will enjoy your visit and that your travels will be safe. England is currently in turmoil, but my hope is that you will be unscathed by it all.

If you have any questions about England or your travels, do feel free to contact me and I will be happy to lend you any assistance that I can provide.

Well met if only through letters,

Bevin Rose
Admiral, Devon Navy
Preceptor, Knights Templar of England

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 1:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

leave these parting words in the Bristol forum

Non nobis Domine non nobis sed Nomini Tuo da gloriam

Citation:
The Templar master and gentleman of the Order of Insilduil, looked around, felt that the farewell of his trip through British lands was coming to an end, and the nostalgia of what lived there in these months would be lost behind him, but that he would live eternally in his heart and love for these lands that gave him friendship and virtuous love, that with all the faith of his heart he would never forget.

Citation:
May the earth make its way before your steps, may the wind always blow at your back, may the sun shine warmly on your face, may the rain fall gently on your fields and, until we meet again, may God keep you in The palm of your hands.

Citation:
I. How the divine office is to be heard.

You, who renounced your wills to serve the Sovereign King with horses and weapons, for the salvation of your souls, will always seek, with pious and pure affection, to hear the matins and the entire office according to the canonical observances and customs of the learned regulars of the Holy City of Jerusalem. Therefore, venerable brothers, jah is with you, because having despised the world and the torments of your body, you promised to have, for love of Jah, little esteem for the world; Thus, satisfied with the divine delicacy, instructed and firm in the precepts of the Lord, after having completed and concluded the divine mystery, no one fears death. Be ready to win to wear the divine crown.

May virtuous love always hold you together, the soul suffers if sin lives in us, be kind to yourself and those around you.
Love yourself and be humble in the eyes of others, Jah is our father, his faith lives in each of us without intermediaries, the Holy Mother Church is a place left by our Father to approach him, but if Each one of you is enlightened with his prayers with faith, he will always be for you all.

May the Most High enlighten them on the right path, may they give them their protection and love in difficult times, may they give answers to their prayers.

You will not always be able to agree with who is next to you, or you will not be able to agree with your thoughts, that is why we do not let ourselves be brothers among brothers.

May love not be stained by hatred, envy, or political corruption that is daily bread, open your heart and let the word be the weapon more powerful than the sword.

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 2:24 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Farewell - hope to see you soon back on the British Isles.

Cardinal-Deacon of the British Isles -Bishop In Partibus of Lamia - Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat - Expert to the pontificial collages of Heraldry - Assessor to the Developing Churches
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 2:48 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Do not hesitate, my gratitude for such a beautiful trip and work that we have managed to put together, that is not forgotten, although we will maintain contact without a doubt and firm for our dreams and desires of an aristotelian faith that unifies us all as brothers, that will be our great challenge.

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 09, 2019 4:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Bristol, capital del Devon (Domaine Royal) Miércoles 9 Octubre 1467

Province of Canterbury

Diócesis metropolitanas : Archdiocese of Canterbury

Diócesis sufragáneas :
Diocese of Clifton
Diocese of Worcester
Diocese of Chester

Diocese of Clifton
(depende de la Province of Canterbury, dirigida por el obispo metropolitano Innocentius)

Arzobispo : Arctaurus
El mandato del obispo se acaba en 2 mes y 8 días

El rey nombra al obispo

Parroquia de Bristol
Hora actual: 14:19 GMT
Cura Senila
Diocese of Clifton
La diócesis está dirigida por el arzobispo Arctaurus
Capital de la diócesis: Bridgewater

St Mark`s Church of Bristol Res Parendo

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 11, 2019 12:35 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Bridgewater (Devon (Domaine Royal)) Viernes 11 Octubre 1467

Parroquia de Bridgewater
Hora actual: 10:20 GMT
Cura Arctaurus
Diocese of Clifton
La diócesis está dirigida por el arzobispo Arctaurus
Capital de la diócesis: Bridgewater

Province of Canterbury

Diócesis metropolitanas : Archdiocese of Canterbury

Diócesis sufragáneas :
Diocese of Clifton
Diocese of Worcester
Diocese of Chester

Diocese of Clifton
(depende de la Province of Canterbury, dirigida por el obispo metropolitano Innocentius)

Arzobispo : Arctaurus
El mandato del obispo se acaba en 2 mes y 6 días

El rey nombra al obispo

Parish of Bridgewater (Saint Cross) Res Parendo

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 20, 2019 12:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:

Creation of the Aristotelian Friendship Protectorate of the British Isles

We, Monderak de Albarrasín, Knight of the Order of Insilduil, Prefect of the Spanish zone CSA, Vidame CSA Spanish zone, Master of the Templar Order of St. Bernard and in consent and union of Aristotelian friendship with the British Isles, represented by Cardinal Deacon of Saint Dominica in Capite Caillen Jolieen Mackinnon Rose (Jolieen), Bishop in Partibus of Lamia, General Vicar of Glasgow;

We group and accompany the Aristotelian faithful of the British Isles in the formation of an institution for religious purposes, To accompany and work together in order to strengthen Aristotelian teachings with the same faith, dedication and seriousness as the Holy Father taught us on our way.

Thus, in accordance with her Eminence Caillen Jolieen Mackinnon Rose (Jolieen); Cardinal-Deacon of Saint Dominica in Capite, the Protectorate of Aristotelian Friendship will be established in the British Isles and will appoint Her Eminence as the Aristotelian Protector of the British Isles, who will be in charge to accompany the Aristotelian faithful of the British Isles, to the pilgrims who visit the local churches and will be the Protector of the knights of Christo who accompany the templar activities on the islands.

“Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed Nomini Tuo da Gloriam!”

Monderak de Albarrasín

Caillen Jolieen MacKinnon Rose
Cardinal-Deacon of Saint Dominica in Capite
Bishop in Partibus of Lamia
Prefect to the Villa of St.Loyat

Stamped and signed by the parties, in the Archbishopric of Glasgow on the 8th day of the eighth month of the year 1467, year of Our Lord

Greetings brothers of the Aristotelian Faith of the British Isles.

I see that the curia has taken this project badly and has invalidated it for lacking the corresponding permits for you.

If so, and given the effort of my trip and work traveled in each of the beautiful churches under your diocese.

I am addressing all of you and the Primacy to help us in whatever it takes to complete this work.

We put a lot of love, effort and desire to be this possible project.

I apologize that it was not presented to you, so here I would humbly want your permission, consent or whatever it takes to be valid without a doubt.

I remain to your wisdom and desires.

Sad Sad

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 20, 2019 4:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monderak, I have sent you a pigeon explaining certain things. In the meantime I suggest that we remain faithful to the decision taken by Rome. She is our Mother and somethimes her corrections might be painful but worthwhile.

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Monderakalbarrasin

MessagePosté le: Dim Oct 20, 2019 4:37 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you brother will, I have also answered your dove and with good desire I will wait patiently that we can solve this issue taking into account what the curia stated as a motive and I wish to correct it with your help when possible.

Thank you seriously.

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 21, 2019 12:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Arundel (Sussex (Domaine Royal)) Lunes 21 Octubre 1467

Citation:
Parroquia de Arundel
Hora actual: 10:51 GMT
Cura Larax
Diocese of Brighton
La diócesis está dirigida por el obispo Sese
Capital de la diócesis: Lewes

MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 23, 2019 12:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Citation:
Lewes (Sussex (Domaine Royal)) Miércoles 23 Octubre 1467

Parroquia de Lewes
Current time: 10:39 GMT
Cure Jacklionheart
Diocese of Brighton
The diocese is directed by Bishop Sese
Diocese Capital: Lewes
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> The Church in England, Scotland and Ireland - L'Église d'Angleterre, Ecosse et Irlande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Suivante
Page 12 sur 13

Sauter vers: