L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration for the University
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55, 56, 57  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Karl_franz

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 05, 2019 2:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Finally! The hills of Rome! As the old man climbed Monte Mario, joyous tranquility spread through his worn body, forcing him to stop in wonder at the complete sight of Eternal City.
With only but a bit of moldy bread, he sat there in awe, as the dusk slowly started to replace murmur of thousands with dance of lights on the streets under him. Never has he had such a peaceful sleep.
Next morning, he descended onto the streets, in search of entrance into Jesuit University.

Prased be the Prophet, Your Eminence! Can you spare a moment? I hope Im on the right adress - is this the place where one seeks divine guidance and introduction to the Dogma?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 08, 2019 3:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Rodrigo

Ich habe dich immatrikuliert und dir sowohl Jolieen als auch mich als Lehrkraft zugewiesen. Ich nutze das Ganze dann als Überprüfung der Qualität des Britischen Seminars. Ich sehe dich dann im Klassenzimmer in Schottland.

Herzlich willkommen an der Universität.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 08, 2019 3:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Karl Franz

Kalixtus smiled and greeted the newcomer, who looked like a pilgrim. My son, welcome to the University of the Jesuits and yes here is the control center of teaching. Kalixtus chuckled slightly and pointed to the chair in front of his desk. He poured the man some wine and looked at him questioningly.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 08, 2019 10:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ich nicke Kalixtus zu und mache mich dann auf in den Klassenraum.

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 09, 2019 8:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you, father, thank you kindly.

With slow steps, the old man comes closer and with much relief sits on the beautifully ornamented chair.

Father, let me humbly introduce myself. They call me Karl Franz of Dubovac, capital of Croatian Kingdom. Just recently I became its parish priest. Although capital, my parish is very small and keeps depopulating, and I feel that the lack of proper clerics is one of the core reasons our society keeps losing its brotherly affinity and self-reliance. True message of our heavenly church needs to be heard, maybe now more than ever. By the wise counsel and friendship of our Krbavian bishop, monsignor Augustinus Krasoljub de Illoch, I come to thee, seeking proper education in matters of faith. With your grace and his help, I hope I can be worthy of the calling.

He takes the glass in his hand, nervously awaiting response.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 10, 2019 3:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Karl Franz

I am Eminence Kalixtus Alain-Edmond, Cardinal de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle. Vice-Chancellor of the Congregation of Dissemination of Faith, short CDF, Cardinal-Bishop of St. John the Martyr, Archbishop of Trier, Metropolitan-Archbishop of Salzburg and Primat of CESE, etc. etc.. But all of that is not important for this, here I am Rector of the International University of the Jesuits, short IUJ. It is a great pleasure to meet friends from Croatia. Of course I know Bishop Krasoljub. We are basically working on the same system. He assured me that a translation and the foundation of a Croatian seminar is not necessary so far. Do you share this view?

I assume that Excellency Krasoljub has already baptized you? If so, have you received the pastoral or is all this still necessary? The university offers a comprehensive accreditation. It is important for us to educate the students well and appropriately.

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 11, 2019 2:33 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Your rectorial Eminence, thank you for your kind words. I agree with Monsignor's assessment regarding the seminar, we are but small community, although well versed in major languages.

My ancestors took the sacrament of baptism, but myself to this day havent. You see, for the most of my life I was particularly interested in aristotelian corpus regarding political community - Politics, Economics and Constitution of the Athens, unjustly skiping the core teachings of our faith... although my favourite of all is, of course, Nicomachean Ethics - or is it De Anima?
Oh, however may it be, yes, your Eminence, I would humbly seek to receive proper education in pastoral and, along that path, baptism.

Franz takes a small sip of wine.
Albrect

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 15, 2019 12:26 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Finnish Jesuit always felt somewhat lost when he had to venture outside his vast but rather simple diocese. The fact that he had not done so for quite some time amplified that feeling. The advancement of one's education was however worth stumbling around a bit. He took one deep breath before entering the famed Jesuit university looking for someone to guide him forward.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 15, 2019 4:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Karl Franz

So I understand that you want to do the pastoral first and then receive baptism?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 15, 2019 4:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Albrect

Kalixtus thought he remembered the face. A young Jesuit. Albrect? Kalixtus' words were formulated as a question. What can I do for you?

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 16, 2019 12:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Albrect was relieved to see a familiar face, no need for awkward introductions. "Your Eminence, it is a pleasure to meet you again. I approach your university in the hopes of furthering my education, but ultimately I have an ulterior motive." He smirked before explaining himself: "It is difficult for me to recommend a place of education to the prospective clerics I come across without having studied there myself."

"With that in mind, I would be interested in taking part in some of the courses here. I have previously completed studies in the Monastery of St. Dominic. In name, at least, these studies correspond to some of the courses you offer, namely the Pastorale, Pastorale Maxima and Theology courses. I wonder if it would be convenient to simply begin with the next one on the list, the Administrator course?"
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 16, 2019 1:55 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Albrecht

Kalixtus listened attentively and smiled here and there. At the moment we only offer the three core subjects. Pastoral, Pastoral Maxima and Theology - they are essential for catechesis. The administration course is for those In Gratibus responsibility and is intended for the laymen who want to expand their knowledge. As a cleric, your interests are quite different. I do not know the courses from St. Dominic the University holds the highest educational structure at the gradient of current education

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 16, 2019 4:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oh, Your Eminence, maybe I expressed myself indistinctly, forgive me. I would accept baptism right where I stand. It would nothing but complete the blessing of my pauvre soul for even laying eyes on Eternal city and putting my feet on its holy ground.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 30, 2019 5:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Okay for a baptism you need to pass the Pastorale - if you want we can do it together and than I can give you the baptism here in Rome.

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 31, 2019 11:59 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus a écrit:
    Kalixtus - Frizi

Ah ein Verwandter von mir. Die Familie wächst und wächst, ich lerne stetig neue Gesichter kennen. Kalixtus lächelte und dachte an seinen Cousin dem Bischof von Würzburg.

Nun ich bin gerne bereit dir einen Platz im Klerikerseminar St. Origenes zu geben. Kalixtus schlug das römische Register auf:

Citation:
      Frizi, durch Policarpo, am 31. Mai 1466 in Ulm, (TP Policarpo)

Da haben wir dich auch schon gefunden. Du möchtest also mit der Pastoralen Maxima anfangen?

Kalixtus - Frizi

Ja Eminenz, ich fühle mich bereit dazu mein Leben in den Kirchlichen Dienst zu stellen und die Ausbildung in Angriff zu nehmen.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55, 56, 57  Suivante
Page 42 sur 57

Sauter vers: