L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Greetings from the Hungarian Kingdom

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Curie Romaine – Curia Romana – Roman Curie
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 28, 2019 11:24 am    Sujet du message: Greetings from the Hungarian Kingdom Répondre en citant

Dear Brothers and Sisters!

After a long absence I returned to an active life. I had to realize that because I was the one participating actively in the past in the issues of Rome my Hungarian brothers and sisters were also defined as absent (some of them deservedly), and we don't have any Hungarian representative here currently.

I need Your help with clarifying the current state and hierarchy of our church as it is currently a little bit undefined although in reality it is working and there are no such issues as there were in the past.

Thank you for your time.

Blessings,

SE Vidigueira-Szapáry Kiscsillag
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Lun Oct 28, 2019 11:32 pm    Sujet du message: Re: Greetings from the Hungarian Kingdom Répondre en citant

Welcome to us. We are happy to see you again. I am sure that our confreres of the Curia will be happy to welcome you again. Our Brother Gropius should not be long in coming, I think.
Fenice
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Oct 29, 2019 7:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome back, Sister!
I am happy you are back, and the Curia gains from your return.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Oct 31, 2019 10:15 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dearest sister, welcome back! An immense joy when the flames of the Church are lit again! I take this opportunity of your message to invite you to the Department to discuss the future of Hungary together.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 05, 2019 10:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Dear Borthers and Sister!

Thank you for your warm welcome.

Brother Gropius,

I would be really happy to join you, please lead the way.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Nov 09, 2019 6:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My dear sister, you can meet me in my office.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Lun Nov 11, 2019 4:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

My brother may be it would be wise to invite him also to the curia in the consistory of eastern europe. This in order to discuss with all the Cardinals dealing with the various congregations. Because I suppose that it must concern the congregations' set in addition to yours this good news of the return of our sister.
Kiscsillag.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 24, 2020 12:34 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I really don't know what happened. I was waiting patiently to some answer what to do or where to go - yes, I understand nowadays we need to finish our studies officially before getting back our titles... Instead the room where we were was closed (I also waited for a while thinking it was just a mistake).
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 24, 2020 7:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yes, my dear, unfortunately I had to postpone our meeting to arrange the one with the candidates for the imperial elections. We'll resume shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Curie Romaine – Curia Romana – Roman Curie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: