L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[ES] Castilian ordination request.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Curie Romaine – Curia Romana – Roman Curie
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gastaldia

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 03, 2020 3:41 am    Sujet du message: [ES] Castilian ordination request. Répondre en citant

At your eminence, I come with the consultation for a Ordination request for a recent religious seminarian with mandatory theological studies completed for his ordination.

The Aristotelian theological religious is in charge of the parish of Aranda de Duero and is the current IG bishop of the diocese of Osma and wishes to receive the ordination.

In the absence of Hispanic theological prelates, mandatory under canon law that does not comply with these studies, I seek help from you to guide me and help with this Ordination.

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Sam Mar 07, 2020 5:13 pm    Sujet du message: Re: [ES] Castilian ordination request. Répondre en citant

We're going to help you and then do the ordination.
gastaldia

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 08, 2020 3:23 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you Your Eminence.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 08, 2020 12:02 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I'd like to understand why you, Brother Estevan, claim rights, powers and prerogatives you don't have. I'm the one who can do the eventual ordination. I had already been reached by this request of Gastaldia and if I have not yet proceeded there will be a reason.

I warn you to proceed.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
estevan

Localisation: Cardinal Chancelier de la Sainte Inquisition / Janitor of Curia / Concierge de la curie

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 08, 2020 12:38 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Why do you have the attitude of a person who doesn't know how to control himself? Find me the law that forbids a cardinal bishop to proceed with the ordination of a cleric who wants to become a priest? There is no law, so now stop thinking I'm taking over your prerogatives. I'm just offering my help to Gastaldia, who was asking for help.
Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 08, 2020 9:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Have I ever interfered in the affairs of your Congregation? I'll answer you: no, never! Well, dear brother, don't meddle in the affairs of my Department! Gastaldia has come to you for help because he does not know patience and does not respect our role. Ordinations will be carried out by me as Plenipotentiary when it's appropriate. Mind your own business.

Cardinal-Bishop † Dean of the Sacred College of Cardinals † Grand Audiencier of the Holy See † Vice Chancellor of the Pontifical Chancellery † Archbishop of Strasbourg † Governor of the Patrimony of Titus † Prince of Viterbo † Marquis of Santa Marinella ♝Il cielo e la terra♗
estevan

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 08, 2020 9:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Indeed you have your dicastery, but nothing prevents me from ordering someone who asks me to do so. And I replied to Gastaldia who asked the question. I don't see how answering someone is against your work. You don't know how to be the calmest. You are making a fool of yourself instead of telling me that you would have liked to have made this ordination so that you could have established solid ties between the Spanish clergy and the Curia. I would have understood.

Not to mention that the question of Spain is completely different. It is not a developing church since it has a consistory. It is as a result of the many resignations of our Spanish confreres that this has happened. Instead of thinking that I am operating against you. Think that I just want to see the Spanish consistory come alive again. Is it wrong to ordain people who want to become priests? No.

I'm still waiting for your law preventing a religious order or even a cardinal from ordaining someone a priest.

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 08, 2020 9:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

You operate like a blind man, dear brother. Do what you prefer, after all, that's what you're able to do: operate where you shouldn't, doing damage there too.

gastaldia a écrit:
Eminence, I might need to carry out an ordination

It is for the current bishop of Osma, he is a mandatory theology study conducted in the Hispanic seminary a few months ago.

I need the ordination.

I also have available to act as Deacon of

Vita _ (via Parish Church of Catalayud - Aragon)

For Facu, current bishop of Lerida - Aragon, who also wishes to continue the church via only as a deacon)

Would it be possible for you to validate them?

Please.

I received this letter four days ago and I took over this ordination. I have already sent my representatives to Spain. I repeat: let me do my job and take care of yours!

estevan

MessagePosté le: Dim Mar 08, 2020 9:56 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I can't know what letter you got. Gastaldia here was asking for help. Not seeing that no one answered him I took it upon myself to tell him I could do it. Is that a crime? No. I'm no fortune-teller. It is not acceptable for you to talk to me like that. I am not your valet. Then calm yourself. And I'll let you do your job without any worries. Since you want to do it.

The Pope has asked that we respect each other, so I would like you to apply this without insulting me. Unless you want to show the world what a face you have.

Gropius
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 09, 2020 2:10 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We don't need your precious help. Thank you.

estevan

MessagePosté le: Lun Mar 09, 2020 10:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Read the dogma again and then you can talk to me.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> La Curie Romaine – Curia Romana – Roman Curie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: