L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj su Campo Marzio a Roma
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Samuele82

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 17, 2020 7:21 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Esmeralda still holded the reins as Samuele climbed onto the box near her. The carriage was already damaged by that run, so Samuele had to get the reins to slow down a bit. "Sweetheart - he told Esmeralda - don't run like that, we are still early, we don't have to hurry. Now let's pull the reins a little bit, so that nobody gets hurt!". Then they pulled the reins to slow down the carriage and Samuele showed Esmeralda how to hold the reins, very very carefully and calmly.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Alessandro Della Scala

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 17, 2020 7:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Monsignor Alessandro Della Scala dressed his best clothes for the occasion. He had worked for a long time together with Cardinal Kalixtus to organize that magnificent event in Rome and was quite nervous about it, he had spent that Sunday very quietly, allowing himself the celebration of Holy Mass and only a chat with Father Aster_x together with Kalixtus.

Before going to the palace, the Bishop went to the city arsenal and a discreet but present surveillance was guaranteed. A lot of authorities would be present and he didn't want problems to happen, that was a feast day. A particularly important day of celebration for him, he loved being immersed in a festive context where he could combine business with pleasure, that would surely have been a good opportunity to consolidate some relationships and create new ones.

Before leaving his quarters, one of his attendants helped him to dress the most prized ferraiolo he had. Everything was ready, the organization had not been too difficult and Alessandro expected to see numerous friendly faces on that occasion. His carriage had already been prepared but Alexander opted for a simple horse, he loved to admire the Eternal City in all its beauty and hated the constraint of a carriage.

Arriving at the Palace, Alexander joined his friend, Cardinal Kalixtus and greeted him warmly, immediately afterwards he greeted Father Aster_x and waited for all the guests.

------------------------------------------------------------------+ Reverend Monsignor Alessandro Della Scala
----------Primate of the Holy Roman Empire | Archbishop of Trier | Archbishop of Modena |
Astuzia
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 17, 2020 7:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Italian cardinal don't loves dance parties. He prefers loves parties. however as frenches tell "Nobles obligés", so dress best cothes, and with, Ferruccio, his inseparable joking servant, goes to Doria Pamphili Palace.

Arrived, send Ferruccio to annunce the cardinal.
Ferruccio meet owner servants and with solemnity speaks
"His Eminence Valentino Borgia, italian dean cardinal, bishop of... Something, lord of... Business and Fondness, is hear." And his stops himself to take instructions about way to take.
Astuzia, some step in back, rolls his eyes to sky and murmurs "Why I insist to leave him to my service?"
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 17, 2020 8:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Soiree at Palazzo Doria Pamphilj

Valentino. Kalixtus smiled and approached the Italian cardinal. How nice to welcome you here. Welcome to my palazzo. Make yourself at home. Did you find the way easily?

Gallantly, he led the cardinal around the palazzo until they were in front of Alessandro Della Scala. He looked splendid. Kalixtus gave Alessandro a kiss on each cheek. The idea for this party was Alessandro's and I couldn't resist and I agreed. He is such an important pillar of my clerical work in Rome. A real confidant and a real friend. Kalixtus smiled softly and then welcomed other guests.

He saw Gastaldia, Mala and Alecsander and of course he saw Lysiane - the Empress of the Sacrum Romanum. He smiled at her and kissed her on each cheek. Bienvenue, ma fleur impériale. C'est un plaisir de te voir. He kissed her hand and introduced her to those present.

He waved for a servant, and he served them all the best wine. He waved at Gulielmo. An interesting person, the last conversation had been extremely exciting. Italy proved that it could still bring a breath of fresh air to the nature of Kalixtus.

He let the music started to play by the best musicians of Rome.

The cardinal's ruby-red robes were pierced by golden ornaments. On his chest rested a heavy gold pectoral set with rubies. Today he wore his white hair open and carefully combed. Only at the temple he had his hair plaited behind his shoulders. The hair was held back by a tasteful hairpin in the shape of a golden sun. The cardinal was surrounded by the perfume of oud and ambra with which he adorned himself today. Each of his movements looked like the elegant movements of a big cat. This was not surprising.

Today was a beautiful day and he heard the splashing of the fountain. With pleasure he took some grapes from the nearby buffet.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 17, 2020 9:17 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The best word to describe Tjara since they entered the carriage would be tingling. She feels an overall tingling sensation bubbling inside her. Nervousness has left her, because she feels safe knowing her best friend at her side. „Look!“ He could hear her exclaiming a couple of times while pointing out of the window like an excited child. At 19 she is still young, but she certainly doesn’t look like a young girl anymore. Even less in the dress the both of them bought earlier today for this special evening. It's a kind of compromise between Alecsander's gentle urge to wear something appropriate to her status and her usually dark and simple wardrobe – white with gold embroidery.
    As soon as she has left the carriage with the help of the servant standing by, Tjara plucks a wrinkle in her dress and touches the braided and pinned up hair of hers to make sure that everything is still in place. She takes a curious look around the scene and before the two of them start moving, she gently squeezes his upper arm. „Keep calm. You got this.“ No use trying to hide the nervousness behind a smile, Sascha.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 17, 2020 9:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yuri invited Laura and her family to an important reception.
    The young daughter Esmeralda and dear father Samuele arrived in a carriage at the Castle, and Laura and her beloved boyfriend Sokrates boarded the elegant means of transport.
    The four then left to reach the Palazzo Doria Pamphilj.
    Esmeralda's sports guide made them jump a little inside the carriage and between the laughter and the collective joy, the four arrived safely in a few hours.
    katied

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 17, 2020 9:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She had been on a constant journey for over a year. She received an invitation from Her Most Reverend Excellency Monsignor Alessandro Anguissola Della Scala to a reception in the Eternal City.

She decided to accept despite having retired to private life. Many years had passed since the last time she set foot in Rome and had never been to Palazzo Doria Pamphilj.

She had arrived in the city the day before, had rested in the apartment she had rented for the stay, together with the young grandchildren who accompanied her on her long journey.

On the morning of the reception she booked the carriage that would accompany her for 6 pm or so, alone, to the Palazzo.
    She was announced at the entrance, as was the custom of the times. Katie D. O'Neill, Lady of Lám Dearg Éirinn.

She looked for the one who had invited her, and among the faces she recognized her nephew Samuel. She smiled slightly, thinking how small the world was.

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 17, 2020 10:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Bishop had found a quiet place near the entrance, where his guests could have seen and greeted him before entering and enjoying the reception.

His episcopal dignity was well highlighted by the purple ferraiolo who loved to show off on those solemn occasions.

Keeping himself slightly apart with a cup of flavored hippocrass in his hand, he smiled to see people come in to enjoy Soiree. That was a great day and he felt that God was favorable to him.

He then welcomed the Habsburg family and its members, greeting each of its members with two kisses on the cheek, breaking every rule of the protocol, having a few minutes with them:

Dear!
    I hope you have made a good trip, the road to Rome is insidious but believe me, it's worth it! I see that there is also little Esmeralda! How nice to see you here!

You are welcome! Come in, enjoy the atmosphere, enjoy the peace and serenity that this place gives to anyone who enters!

Have fun and enjoy the Soiree!

Later he greeted Father Guglielmo:

Dear, welcome, even if we have just seen each other, I know that you are not accustomed to such receptions but believe me, it will be a party where the pomp will be secondary to the Aristotelian friendship that unites all those present.

As you can see, harmony reigns!

Later he heard Ferruccio who announced the arrival of his friend, Cardinal Astuzia, then went to greet him:

Your Eminence, welcome to this important banquet!
    As you can see, no expense was spared...

Later he saw the Duchess Katied, she was greeted by the bishop with a very light embrace, but with a deep smile:

I am happy to see you here in Rome, Katied, I wanted you to be present at this important reception. I hope the trip was pleasant, as well as your stay here in the Eternal City.
    This is a worldly occasion, at least apparently, but I am sure you will be able to grasp the Aristotelian essence behind the preparation of this Soiree!

------------------------------------------------------------------+ Reverend Monsignor Alessandro Della Scala
    ----------Primate of the Holy Roman Empire | Archbishop of Trier | Archbishop of Modena |
    Alessandro Della Scala

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 17, 2020 11:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Then Alexander approached his dear friend, Cardinal Kalixtus, and smiled deeply at him.

My dear, I am deeply grateful to you for all this!

Your palace is truly magnificent and the banquet is Luculian.
    The guests are coming and the attractions are truly magnificent.

All is perfect!

How about a little toast?

I think I'm in love with the hippocrass, it's a really delicious drink!

Adonnis
    Cardinal
    Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 17, 2020 11:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Adonnis arrived at Kalixtus Palace for the reception. For the past few days, the Sagres has remained in its Palazzo in Rome, due to the sequential classes it would teach at the University and in the Inquisitorial Seminar. This, in turn, made it easier to go to the reception.

Adonnis entered the Palace entrance hall and observed that many people, some known and others not, were already present in the place.

A servant served him a glass of wine, which Adonnis accepted as he continued walking through the hall and seeking acquaintances.

Cardinal
    Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 18, 2020 12:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The sober carriage stopped in front of the Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj.
    Campo Marzio was crowded with great political figures and this made Monsignore whitewash with fear.
    However, Ettore got out of the vehicle and waited to be announced.
    Then Bishop Ettore Asburgo D'Argovia, wearing a black robe with amaranth red pipes and buttons, went to greet the landlord.

Your Eminence, I thank you infinitely for inviting me to this wonderful evening.

Ettore said, bending down to kiss the Cardinal's ring.
    The amaranth zucchetto slid across his forehead but the Monsignor quickly repositioned it.
    Primate di Venezia
    Arcivescovo Metropolitano di Udine
    Prefetto di Villa San Loyats
    Professore alla Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
    Ufficiale dell'Ordine pontificio di Nicola V

Kalixtus
    Cardinal
    Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 18, 2020 3:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Soiree at Palazzo Doria Pamphilj

Kalixtus heard the music and immediately felt very comfortable, and the guests came one by one to the palace, and he liked it all. He held a perfumed pheasant feather in his hand, shimmering in a light red-blue colour, and he listened attentively to Alessandro. He stroked the feather over the face of the Della Scala and smiled. The palazzo is almost as magnificent as you. I always take my bearings from the beautiful things in my life. And you are one of them. I think we should hold off on the toast until it gets a little more crowded. We've only just begun the evening.. You must introduce me to your Italian friends, I would like to meet them.

The Cardinal waved to Adonnis and Ettore as they passed by and gallantly wagged his hip. He touched the Portuguese with his feather and grinned. Gently he whispered - Welcome to my paradise.

Laughing, he followed the stream of people and allowed Alessandro to introduce them to him. In between he poked at the buffet for an olive, with the forks of pure silver that was a very easy thing to do and maybe he tasted some of the antipasti before he put his fork on a tray for one of the lightly dressed employees for the washing in the kitchen. Cutlery, plates and goblets were regularly replaced and washed.

The Cardinal's wide robes waved across the marble floor and shimmered in wide circles. Then he reached for a small glass of hazelnut liqueur. He handed another glass to Alessandro and toasted with him. A un'ottima festa, mio caro amico. Vi ringrazio per la vostra amicizia. Sei meraviglioso. He kisses each of his cheak again and than he drank the liqueur and put the glass down. The taste was wonderfully sweet and full of hazelnut aroma. He also needed something sweet on his tongue in between. Slowly the cardinal was in the mood for celebration and you could see it in his face. His ice-blue eyes began to sparkle and his body swayed to the music, almost becoming independent. It promised to be a wonderful night. But the sun would also shine at night. This was ensured by countless lights that would illuminate the whole palazzo and could be seen far above the roofs of Rome. Today could be a day when he would kidnap the pope on the dance floor just to please him.

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 18, 2020 3:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The carriage with the communion signs stopped gently in front of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, where the party to which she had been invited was held.

Hamea had arrived in Rome a few days earlier together with her twin sister Shekinah for the occasion and to spend a few days in Palazzo Della Scala-Corsini home of her beloved son, H. Em. Rev. cardinal Arduino I della Scala.

Hamea got out of the carriage, aided with diligence by the valet who had opened the running board and now held out her hand.

While waiting for her sister to reach her, who had to bring down meters and meters of pink tulle from the carriage, the countess hoped that her husband Ercolino would be able to reach them as he had promised him before his departure for Rome.

Together they went up the external staircase and stopped in front of the door where a livery valet welcomed the guests.

He spoke to her in a voice accustomed to command but cloaked in a certain kindness that was inherent in her:

Please kindly announce Hamea Carafa della Spina in della SCala, Countess of Novellara and Vignola, Papal Viscountess of Capodimonte, Baroness of Sustinente, Imperial Knight, Countess consort of Feltre, Viscountess consort of Luzzara and Dosolo, Knight of Merit of the Duchy of Modena.

He paused for a moment to catch his breath and then continued:

also my sister Shekinah Carafa della Spina in Dei Lante Countess of Viadana, Viscountess of Sestola, Pontifical Baroness of Marta, Imperial Countess consort of Sanem, Imperial Knight, Merit Knight of the Duchy of Modena.

In the meantime, the eyes of the palace's imposing architecture filled

La carrozza con le insegne comitali, si fermò dolcemente davanti a palazzo Doria Pamphilj, dove si svolgeva la festa a cui era stata invitata .

Hamea era giunta a Roma qualche giorno prima insieme alla sorella gemella Shekinah per l'occasione e per trascorrere qualche giorno a Palazzo Della Scala-Corsini dimora del suo amatissimo figlio, S.Em.Rev.ma cardinale Arduino I della Scala.

Hamea scese dalla carrozza, aiutata con solerzia dal valletto che aveva aperto il predellino e ora le porgeva la mano.

Nell'attesa che la raggiungesse la sorella che doveva far scendere dalla carrozza metri e metri di tulle rosa dell'abito, La contessa sperava che suo marito Ercolino riuscisse a raggiungerle come gli aveva promesso prima della sua partenza per Roma.

Insieme salirono lo scalone esterno e si fermarono davanti al portone dove un valletto in livrea accoglieva gli ospiti.

Vi si rivolse con voce abituata al comando ma ammantata di una certa gentilezza che era insita in lei:

Vogliate, per gentilezza, annunciare Hamea Carafa della Spina in della SCala, Contessa di Novellara e di Vignola, Viscontessa pontificia di Capodimonte, Baronessa di Sustinente, Cavaliere Imperiale, Contessa consorte di Feltre, viscontessa consorte di Luzzara e di Dosolo, Cavaliere di Merito del Ducato di Modena.

Tacque un attimo per riprendere il fiato e poi continuò:

inoltre mia sorella Shekinah Carafa della Spina in Dei Lante Contessa di Viadana, Viscontessa di Sestola, Baronessa Pontificia di Marta, Contessa Imperiale consorte di Sanem, Cavaliere Imperiale, Cavaliere di Merito del Ducato di Modena.

Nell'attesa si riempì gli occhi dell'architettura imponente del palazzo

Dernière édition par Hamea le Lun Mai 18, 2020 4:27 pm; édité 2 fois
      Alecsander

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 18, 2020 4:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Stay calm, that is easier said than done, as he explained to her in detail at the meeting before the celebration today."I'm trying my best."he whispers back, smiles at Mala when he sees her and indicates to her that he will come to her in a moment to greet her before he approaches Alessandro and Kalixtus, bowing deeply before the former and then approaching his uncle for a more familiar greeting, kissing him lightly and gently on the lips. After all, he has already learned that such a welcome is given to the Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle family. "It is a great privileg to attend this festivity," he then speaks, taking a step back to present his escort for today. "This is Tjara of Greifenstein, soon to be Duchess of Thuringia. Tjara, before you stands His Eminence Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle," he announces with a smile and then turns, slightly embarrassed, to Alessandro, whom he has not yet had the pleasure to meet, and whose name he unfortunately does not yet know. "My name is Alecsander Ivanovich Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, nephew of His Eminence, and it is an honour to meet you." he still smiles calmly.

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 18, 2020 4:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Filomena had arrived specially from her Italian residence. She didn't want to miss her brother's festivity. Of course, she did not travel alone but accompanied by her shadow Alvaro Garcia Martinez. She felt a deep connection to parts of his body. Tenderly her eyes stroked the man's merits towards her. She had long resisted these pleasures, wanted to be decent, did not want to admit to herself that she was unhappy. But finally she had given in and returned his looks, his touches, his affection. She was also just a woman and not a saint - by no means. She discovered what remained hidden inside her for so many years. The passion that rested in her was slumbering and just waiting to be lived out. Alvaro served as a instrument for that purpose. A snapshot, a thought but a pleasant one, and you could see the pleasure in her. She seemed more refreshed than ever.

Today you will be by my side and make sure that no one comes near me. Domina Filomena's words were clear, she got used to the fact that she was able to give orders and she did. She was no longer the submissive, silly goose she once was. No, she became self-aware and obviously enjoyed it. Her naked foot stroked briefly but meaningfully across the Spaniard's chest down to the navel.

Put on my shoe and perhaps I will reward you today. She winked and he did what she was told. She acknowledged this with a smile and kissed his willing, full lips as the carriage came to a stop in front of the palace and she let him get off to offer her a hand.

The Matriarch of the Sun stepped into the evening light of Rome and breathed in the dust of the millennia that rested on this ancient, eternal city. Of course, her brother's palazzo was a feast for the eyes. Katu had taste but it ran in the family. She wore the blue of the family - Chartre-blue and golden ornaments on the hem. The dress was as always seen on her - tight-fitting and slitted at the leg. She did not hide her cleavage, around her neck she wore a single blue sapphire on a gold chain. The jewel, though of size, rested heavily between her breasts. She had matching earrings. Only on her finger she wore two golden rings embedded in the mother-of-pearl and crowned by a black pearl in the form of gentle waves. The heels of her high shoes clacked across the old cobblestones before they hit the carpet that swallowed the noise. She turned to Alvero and smiled amused. In her carefully coiffed hair was a golden hairpin that stylized her favorite flowers - lilies of the valley. Beautiful but poisonous.

She let herself be announced. We have the honour of welcoming your well-born, Domina, Filomena Augusta-Josephine de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, Matriarch of the House of the Sun.

Elegantly she stepped over the threshold and into the red salon, where she could hardly get enough of the works of art. She loved art and had become a real expert. Champagne was served to her and Alvero never left her side.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
      Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16, 17, 18  Suivante
      Page 7 sur 18

Sauter vers: