L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration for the University
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Phillips_nantes

MessagePosté le: Mer Juin 10, 2020 8:14 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonum vesperum: buenas tardes.
Dado que he cumplido y completado el curso de Pastoral Máxima, es mi deseo continuar mi formación con el siguiente curso de Teología

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 12, 2020 11:52 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sicar was told to arrive at the registration for the University so he decided not to wait and go there as soon as possible.
With him there was Ava who was told the same.

Together they entered the great room and waited to be called.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 12, 2020 1:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

ava went, very close to sicar, in this registration room. she was a little insecure because she didn't know anything about it. they wanted to register together for the pastoral prima. that was the name, she hoped.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 13, 2020 5:40 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Toutenstein

Cela fait un certain temps et l'accréditation du séminaire de St. Illinda est peut-être dépassée. Il n'y a pas de mal à faire le Pastorale Prima et ensuite les autres cours - jusqu'à la finale.

Kalixtus sourit. Je vous enseignerai volontiers moi-même. Suivez-moi dans votre classe

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 13, 2020 5:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Enriique

Querido Enrique - Estoy muy contento de que estés estudiando con tanto éxito en la universidad. Por supuesto que eres bienvenido a continuar tus estudios. El profesor y la habitación siguen siendo los mismos.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 13, 2020 5:52 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Phillips

Mi querido Phillip, es maravilloso que estés estudiando tanto. Por supuesto, puede continuar con sus estudios teológicos. Tu maestro y el salón de clases seguirán siendo los mismos.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 13, 2020 5:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Ava - Sicar

Ava, Sicar. Willkommen an der päpstlichen Universität. Schön euch zu sehen.

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 13, 2020 6:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Ava - Sicar

Vielen Dank für die Willkommensgrüße, eure Eminenz.
Meine Gefährtin und ich sind gekommen um die Pastorale Prima abzulegen.
Wir freuen uns hier in diesen heiligen Hallen angekommen zu sein und sind freudig gespannt was uns da erwarten möge.

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 13, 2020 7:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Ava - Sicar

Ava begrüsste Kalixtus herzlich,da sie ihn aus dem Reichstag kannte:
Ich freue mich einen Kardinal, den ich kenne, als Lehrer zu haben, Eminenz .
Sicar und ich möchten getauft werden, bitte.
Uns wurde gesagt wir müssen die Pastorale Prima ablegen, um die Taufe empfangen zu können.

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 15, 2020 11:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Ava, Sicar

Das ist eine wundervolle Idee. Die Taufkatechese ist eine recht einfache aber dennoch wichtige Lehre. Ich werde euch beide zusammen unterrichten, da ihr ja auch gemeinsam die Taufe und die Ehe vollziehen wollt - betrachten wir es doch als eine einheitliche Challenge.

Kalixtus gluckste amüsiert.

Folgt mir in das Klassenzimmer.

MessagePosté le: Ven Juin 19, 2020 2:43 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Isolde - Kallixtus

The hall of the building was quite grandiose and had a way of making any person feel terribly small. She had traveled to this place to take religious lessons in order to receive the holy sacrament of baptism. "Hello?" The sound of her voice carried through the hallway. "Is anyone here?" There was no response. Walking a bit further, she found an older man in dazzling white robes. Was this man the cardinal-bishop she had to plan her lessons with? He seemed to be appropriately dressed for his holy calling. Isolde made a little bow before him.

"Your Eminence. It is a delight to finally meet you. My name is Isolde Valerae. It is my profound and utmost wish to receive the blessing of the first holy sacrament. I have been sent here to receive a course, preferably the Pastoral Prima, in preparation for my baptism." A radiant smile adorned her face as she had wished for this moment for a very long time. Finally, the time had arrived for her official inclusion in her faith. It pained her that her father had neglected to baptize her at her birth. "As for the preferred language, both English or Dutch will do fine."
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 22, 2020 11:47 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Isolde

Welcome Isolde, I am Kalixtus de Montfort-Beaumont d'Autevielle, the rector of this University. We can make it quick in english than I will teach you by myself. It is not a complicated lesson but a useful, cause you will learn a few important things about our wonderful religion. So follow me into the classroom.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 28, 2020 11:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mikevankelt - Kallixtus

He entered the big hall and knew why he was called to follow the faith.
Walking a bit further he saw chairs in front of a door with stated, "your path begins here.". So he toke a chair and waited, while staring at the inspiring door.
when suddenly a man dressed in holy clothes opened the door.

"Your Eminence. apology for the staring . My name is Mike van Kelt. I'm here because I was called upon and by my free will I wish to receive your teaching. I have been said that I had to follow the course the Pastoral Prima, in preparation for my baptism." And was told I could learn from you in English."

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 29, 2020 2:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

- Hello, I don't know if I'am in right place or not but... I want to do Pastoral Prima so I can get baptized and follow the path of the church!
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 01, 2020 1:26 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Mikevankelt

Welcome Mike, i hope you are fine. I am Cardinal Kalixtus and i am the rector of this university.

Yes we can do the Pastoral Prima in english. Please follow me here.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Suivante
Page 59 sur 61

Sauter vers: