L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] a traveller at the gate

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Arnoldt

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 06, 2020 6:46 pm    Sujet du message: [RP] a traveller at the gate Répondre en citant

6th of June, 1468

After wandering Europe for a while he finally arrived in the city of the church, Rome. For a long time, his life was nothing but pointless wandering from city to city, long travels which gave him enough time to think. Think about life in general, but certainly about his own life and how he wants to spend it. After giving it enough thought he made up his mind. His next destination: Rome.

Now he stood there, waiting for the gate of the famous Jesuit monastery, hoping they will let him. Not sure what to do he waited in front of the gate and shouted a bit nervously.
Hello.. anyone there?
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 06, 2020 9:09 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus sat in the shade of the large olive tree opposite the gate and the road, and there he ate olives. While he did so, and the midday sun was shining down on the façade and the old Roman road, the cardinal, dressed in black, disappeared more and more into the shadow of this tree.

He was watching a guest, already from a distance he saw him. Well it was something special. Up here there was nothing but the Jesuit order house. Strictly guarded by the Praepositus Generalis himself - Kalixtus.

He smiled and spoke to the visitor from the shadow of the bench. Laudetur Dominum. His melodious voice was dark and colourful. The smile was open and warm. He waved his hand a little, so that the young man came out of the sun into the shadow. He poured him some of the chilled wine from an amphora and handed it to him for refreshment.

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 07, 2020 2:00 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Laudetur Dominum. For a moment he was shocked for a bit. He didn't expect the voice from behind. So he turns around and walks to the man, who is sitting in the shadows of a big olive tree. The man was dressed in a black clerical robe and invited him to join him under the tree.

A bit nervously Arnoldt walks to the man and takes place on the bench alongside the man in the black robe. The man has a genuine smile and offers the traveller some wine. He gratefully accepts the drink, he has been travelling for a long time and a refreshing drink was more than welcome.

After a few short moments, the traveller looks at the man in the black robe.
Thank you for the wine, that was quite refreshing.. He was not sure who he was talking to or how to address him properly. Father. He needs a few seconds to figure out what he actually wants to say. My name is Arnoldt, a traveller from the north. I came to Rome to meet the Jesuits and to learn the proper way of the Lord. Do you happen to know where I can find someone to speak to?
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Dim Juin 07, 2020 10:23 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus handed him the bowl with the olive and smiled. He poured wine for both of them.

Welcome to Rome. I am Cardinal Archbishop Kalixtus Alain-Edmond de Montfort-Beaumont d'Auteville. I am the Praepositus Generalis of the Jesuits and, coincidentally, the Rector of the Pontifical Universities and Supreme Catechist of the Vatican. You couldn't have found a better place for your inquiry.

Kalixtus smiled. What do you want to learn from him?

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 15, 2020 2:13 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Gratefully Arnoldt receives the food and refreshing wine the man in the robe hands to him. When the man introduces himself, Arnoldt shocks for a moment. He ran into a Cardinal, not just some local parish priest. With a slight stutter, he recovers himself.

Your Eminence.. It is an honor to meet you. Arnoldt never met a Cardinal before, so he is a bit uncertain how to behave properly.

What do I want to learn from him? For a slight moment, he pauses to think. I want to educate myself in Theology and the way of the Lord. With as my goal not only to make sure I will stay on the right path but to educate and help others. The times we are living in can be uncertain and I have seen too many people been lured by the creature without a name, too many people who left the right path. He sighs. I don't want to just watch it happen anymore, I want to serve the almighty Jah. I want to dedicate my time on this earth to him.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Juin 22, 2020 11:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus listened carefully to Arnoldt. The Pontifical University offers all the courses you will need. Since I am the rector, I can, of course, teach you.

Would you also like to belong to this order - the whole package, so to speak?

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 23, 2020 11:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He smiles when the Cardinal answers him. I would love to take the whole package.. And that is certainly where my ambitions are. But I haven't been baptized yet, could I be baptized in the chapel of the Jesuit monastery?
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 01, 2020 1:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Than you can come and i will teach you here. Do you want a cell here at the order?

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 07, 2020 7:16 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That's amazing your Eminence! And yes I would love to have cell here at the order.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Order of the Jesuits Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: