L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[RP] Arrival of Roderic

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Roderic_
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 09, 2020 2:05 am    Sujet du message: [RP] Arrival of Roderic Répondre en citant

The young Catalan had already spent several weeks in the eternal city, leading him to greatly miss the time he spent between paintings in the heraldic chapel in the Principality of Catalonia. That is why after meditating for several days, he decided to approach the premises of the heraldic college in Rome to offer his work.

Upon arrival, the place was a little empty but a servant was nearby
- Good morning, could you tell me the place to leave my application as a herald - asked the young man.

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 10, 2020 3:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Endymion was entering the San Benedetto palace when he heard a young man talking about a heraldic candidacy. The cardinal then approached the young man,
My son, I'm his eminence Endymion d'Abbadie, grand officer herald and chancellor of the Heraldic Colleges. I just heard that you would like to become a pontifical herald ?
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Sam Juil 11, 2020 9:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The young Catalan was so focused on talking to the servant that he was a little surprised to hear someone else and that he was so close. The surprise showed in the young man's blue eyes, when he recognized the colors that the man used to dress Good Morning, Eminence - the words were accompanied by a bow and then a kiss on the cardinal's ring - That's right Eminence, I would like to join the College of Heralds.

A smile formed on the blond's lips - my name is Roderic D´Aleixar Batista, I am from the Principality of Catalonia, where I have received classes from the members of the heraldic chapel since I was a child. And I am currently a member of the heraldic chapel, with the rank of herald - the emotion of speaking on the subject, causes a smile to form on the lips of the young man.

Cardinal Dean // Cardinal Bishop // Cardinal Vicar Grand Inquisitor // Prelate of Honour of His Holiness //
Archbishop sine cura of Sassari and Urbino // Bishop sine cura of Urgell // Chancellor of the Order of Saint Nicolas V .
Endymion

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 13, 2020 3:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Summer was off to a good start : a new application to join the pontifical colleges of heraldry. He listened the young man, and replied,
Very well, your coming is good news, the colleges need new members. If you're already herald, you should have good skills in heraldry.
Maybe you can show me some of your work so that I can get a concrete idea of your talents ?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 14, 2020 11:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Of course, Eminence - said the young Catalan. The blonde goes to a chair, where he put on the chair a briefcase and begins to pull out various scrolls - These are some of my last works done - with a smile on his lips, the young man passed the scrolls to the Cardinal.

Citation:

Description: Escudo apuntado y cuartelado: Primero de oro con tres fajas de gules cargadas de tres estrellas de plata cada una; segundo de sable un león en oro, armado y lenguado en gules; tercero de sable una cabeza de toro de plata, coronada de oro, argollada y encadenada también en oro al cantón siniestro de la punta a una cadena de oro en orla; cuarto bandado de ocho piezas de sable y oro.

Description: Escudo apuntado, campo de gules un castillo de plata cerrado de sable; la campaña ondado de plata.

Description: Blasón estilo francés, partido; primero de oro cuatro palos de gules, bordura de azur cargada de doce estrellas de seis puntas de plata; en el segundo , cuartelado, primero y cuarto luna creciente ranvesada de plata, en segundo de oro un león de gules, el tercero de oro un león contornado en gules, bordura de gules cargada de doce aspas de oro.

Description: Blasón estilo francés, cuartelado; el primero, cuartelado, en el primero y cuarto de gules con jefe de oro, segundo y tercero en azur con banda jaquelada en gules y plata; el segundo, en oro tres rocas cenizo sosteniendo un árbol cada una, todo ello al natural, sostenido por un mar de plata y azur; En el tercero partido, primero de oro cuatro palos de gules, bordura de azur cargada de doce estrellas de seis puntas de plata, en el segundo, cuartelado, primero y cuarto luna creciente ranvesada de plata, en segundo de oro un león de gules, el tercero de oro un león contornado en gules, bordura de gules cargada de doce aspas de oro; En el cuarto de azur, sembrado de estrellas de plata; Sobre todo un escusón de gules una torre en oro, bordura en gules fileteada de oro cargada de ocho flores de lis en oro.

Description: Escudo apuntado, campo de oro una cabra pasante de sable; Con bordura de piezas de sable.

Description: Escudo apuntado y cuartelado en aspa, primero en gules un águila en sable membrado en oro, armada y linguada en plata; segundo en plata un león contornado en sable; tercero en plata un león sable; cuarto en campo de gules, tres palos de oro.

Description: Escudo apuntado y cuartelado en aspa: Primero de oro con tres fajas de gules cargadas de tres estrellas de plata cada una; segundo de sable un león en oro, armado y lenguado en gules; tercero de sable una cabeza de toro de plata, coronada de oro, argollada y encadenada también en oro al cantón siniestro de la punta a una cadena de oro en orla; cuarto bandado de ocho piezas de sable y oro. Sobre todo, un escusón de oro, cuatro palos viperados de sable

Endymion

MessagePosté le: Jeu Juil 16, 2020 6:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The herald looked carefully at the drawings, focusing on the details and the quality of the line and colors. Then, with a smile, he said to Roderic,
These are very good work my son. And, although I don't master Castilian, the descriptions seem good to me...
So, before I appoint you expert in heraldry, and later in time the charge of pontifical herald, I need to know if you master the art of seals ?

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Ven Juil 17, 2020 11:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much for your words, Eminence - commented the young Catalan, with a smile on his face. But hearing the next question, the smile faded a little - no, I am in the process of learning about the art of stamp making. But I am very willing to learn - the last sentence showed the young person's desire to learn.

Endymion

MessagePosté le: Lun Juil 20, 2020 11:56 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, if you want to train with some orders of the pontifical heraldry, you're welcome.
So come with me in the Palazzo, you're now expert in heraldry of the pontifical heraldry, congratulations !

And then the cardinal went to the palace with the new expert.
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 21, 2020 11:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much Eminence, I will undoubtedly experiment a lot - the young man said with a smile, as he followed the Cardinal.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Les Collèges Héraldiques pontificaux – The Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry -> Accueil des collèges héraldiques pontificaux – Welcome of Pontifical Colleges of Heraldry Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: