L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Application - Basic Course (Catechism) [Read first post]

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Josephus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 15, 2019 7:54 am    Sujet du message: Application - Basic Course (Catechism) [Read first post] Répondre en citant

This Catechism Course is for candidates to the Sacrament of Baptism. It is a requirement that a clergy will require a catechumen (baptism candidate) to undergo before he will be allowed to be baptised. After completion of this course, the seminarian will receive a certificate of completion which he can present to the clergy that will baptise him.

Applicants to the Basic Course, please fill-up the form below and post your application. A professor will attend to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Citation:
Name IG:
Name RP:
City of Residence:
County:
Role in the Society:
Role in the Church:
Do you aspire to become a priest (yes/no):
I have already applied to take the course in another seminary (yes/no):
Reason that led you to follow the course (max of 10 words):

From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks
[Cardinal Deacon of the British Consistory][Bishop In Partibus of Hieron][Primate of the British Isles][Parish Priest of Kendal]
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger
Francesca De Medici

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 04, 2019 11:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Name IG: Elizabeth.Francesca
Name RP: Elizabeth Francesca De Medici
City of Residence: Southampton, Devon, Engaland
County: Engaland
Role in the Society: Banker, lady in waiting, loyal subject of the Holy Seat of Rome
Role in the Church: Evlaic, ongoer.
Do you aspire to become a priest (yes/no): No.
I have already applied to take the course in another seminary (yes/no): No.
Reason that led you to follow the course (max of 10 words): Ordo Franciscano has led me to this Holy place to register and become baptized.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
Vanyar

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 08, 2019 12:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome to these halls lady Elizabeth, unfortunately I am unable to give you the keys to the seminary so that your study may begin. I do have send word that you are here and hope that soon we shall have a study cell available for you so you can start with that what you came for.

Presbyter & Professor of the Universal and Roman-Aristotelian Church. | Bishop of Ptolemais
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Sep 08, 2019 10:33 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome my Child sorry for the late reply. I have been having trouble to get here also.

Come to the classroom here: http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=76252

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Prefect of the office of Relics
Francxis

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 30, 2019 7:34 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings! I was directed by Father Vanyar here to be educated.

Citation:
Name IG: Francxis
Name RP: Francxis Victor Matthias
City of Residence: Salisbury
County: Devon
Role in the Society: none
Role in the Church: none
Do you aspire to become a priest (yes/no): Yes
I have already applied to take the course in another seminary (yes/no): No
Reason that led you to follow the course (max of 10 words): I wish to be baptized as an Aristotelian.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 30, 2019 8:37 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome, I am Brother William Blazing, OFM. I am the dean of the Seminary. It is a pleasure for me to welcome you here. It is equally a pleasure to know that Msgr Vanyar has directed you in these halls.

Please follow me to our classroom. http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?p=913990#913990

Metropolitan Archbishop of Canterbury | Marquess of Exminster | Earl of Bassetlaw | Viscount of Osney
Lord_ruith

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 05, 2020 2:20 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Name IG: Lord_ruith
Name RP: Lord_ruith
City of Residence:Penrith
County:Westmorland
Role in the Society: Town Doctor, Town Weaver, Earl of Haltwhistle, Viscount of Hayton
Role in the Church:Diocesian Steward for Diocese of Carlisle
Do you aspire to become a priest (yes/no): No
I have already applied to take the course in another seminary (no):
Reason that led you to follow the course (max of 10 words): I wish to learn more about the Church
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 05, 2020 5:57 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The rector was taking a stroll in the corridors when he heard a familiar voice. He approached to see who it was.

My Lord, welcome to Rome. The last time I saw you was behind closed doors in the HoL and it was quite a long time. But welcome. I am happy to see you here. How has the travel been?

Please follow me to your cell and we shall discuss more there.

Lord_ruith

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 05, 2020 7:58 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On reaching Rome, Ruith was pleased to find a face he was familiar with.

"Brother William. It is good to see you, too," he responded. "The journey was long but I am pleased to have taken it."

He followed the rector to a cell.
Athelyn

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 24, 2020 9:05 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Name IG: Athelyn
Name RP: Athelyn Neville
City of Residence: Manchester
County: Westmorland
Role in the Society: Town Planner and town council member.
Role in the Church: None currently.
Do you aspire to become a priest (yes/no): Yes
I have already applied to take the course in another seminary (yes/no): No
Reason that led you to follow the course (max of 10 words): Wish to dedicate my life to the true Aristotelian Church.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 24, 2020 10:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Welcome my child, I am happy to see your desire to join us. However, our Seminary is currently close. I will advise you to visit go to the University of Canterbury for your studies.

Ciannait

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 14, 2020 8:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Name IG: Ciannait
Name RP: Ciannait
City of Residence: Lios Mór
County: An Mumhain
Role in the Society: None.
Role in the Church: None.
Do you aspire to become a priest (yes/no): No.
I have already applied to take the course in another seminary (yes/no): No.
Reason that led you to follow the course (max of 10 words): Pursuit of baptism.
Blazingwill

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 14, 2020 10:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Greetings my Child and welcome. I am the Bishop Primate of the England, Scotland and Ireland. Sadly our seminary is no longer open. I advise you to register at the Pontifical university.

http://rome.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=37700&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=945

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> National Seminary of England, Scotland and Ireland Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: