L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church
Forum RP de l'Eglise Aristotelicienne du jeu en ligne RR
Forum RP for the Aristotelic Church of the RK online game

Lien fonctionnel : Le DogmeLien fonctionnel : Le Droit Canon
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Registration for the University
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Lun Sep 14, 2020 10:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Soulbourne

Perfect than we can have this classroom. I will teach you by myself - it is not so problematic the course is easy and you will see, in the end you will get a good and wonderful view about the treasures of our religion.

Follow me to your classroom

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 15, 2020 3:25 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello, I would like to receive the classes required for baptism.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Soulbourne

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 15, 2020 12:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am sorry, but my classroom you led me too seems still locked and denying me entrance.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 15, 2020 2:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Soulbourne

No you have access, i order the guards to let you in. Bad bad guards always too protective. ^^

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 15, 2020 2:51 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Ciannait

Welcome to the university. What language do you want to geet the Pastoral Prima?

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 15, 2020 10:31 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Spanish or English, I'm bilingual.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 16, 2020 2:31 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Ciannait

In this case you now have a choice. I'm talking to a new teacher for Spanish classes. I could bring you together, but the job interview may take some time. Or you could do it in English, so we can do it quickly or I could have another Spanish teacher. It's up to you.

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 16, 2020 8:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

English would be best then.
Kalixtus
Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 16, 2020 11:49 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Ciannait

Than follow me into your classroom, dear Ciannait.

MessagePosté le: Mar Sep 22, 2020 9:28 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The duke entered the halls of the university. The travel from his lands in the Low Countries was a long one, but unfortunately necessary. However, it was one he was very much willing to make.
    "Greetings Your Eminence. I am here to follow all the necessary courses to aid the archbishopric of Utrecht as archdeacon. English or Dutch would be my preferred language, but if traditions are better conveyed in German, that should work fine as well."

Cardinal
Cardinal

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 23, 2020 4:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Kalixtus - Findecano

Kalixtus smiled and greeted Findecano with a kiss on the cheek.

Welcome to Rome. I would like to train you personally, let's discuss the details in the classroom.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Eglise Aristotelicienne Romaine The Roman and Aristotelic Church Index du Forum -> Pontifica Universitas Studiorum Aristoteliorum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64
Page 64 sur 64

Sauter vers: